Hezbollah Pagers Blow Up

4,883 Views | 127 Replies | Last: 49 min ago by ATL Bear
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The_barBEARian said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

redfish961 said:

I'm curious on how this would work?

How do you synchronize multiple pagers to go off simultaneously?
The Israeli military declined to comment, but American and other officials briefed on the operation said Israel was responsible for the attack and had executed it by hiding small amounts of explosive material in each pager within a new batch of pagers made in Taiwan and imported into Lebanon.

I hope TSM isn't involved for the sake of my stock holdings

To answer your question I have no clue how they synchronize other than cooperation with the manufacturer for a timing mechanism.

So this is why we had to give Taiwan $11 billion dollars 6 months ago...

Its always Israel first, America last.
No, that was done by our inside trader traitors to make sure their NVIDIA stocks performed how they needed them to perform.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
midgett
Some speculate this is a precursor to a bigger attack into southern Lebanon by Israel. They have not only effectively killed critical communications between Hezbollah operatives, but they have the operatives fearing possessing any type of electronic device.

Genius but scary for the future.
KaiBear
Hope this technology doesn't eventually get used against us.
Aliceinbubbleland
Zellenskky needs to hire some Israeli's that developed this tactic. Would love to see results
The_barBEARian
KaiBear said:

Mossad would absolutely use this on any American they felt threatened their ability to keep stealing our money and the destruction that is caused to the USD from hyperinflation when they do so.
Oldbear83
You sound bacon-deprived.
The_barBEARian
Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

I am just not interested in being an Israeli slave like you are.

They control the uniparty and congress and use them to destroy our constitutional rights and remove our freedoms.

They never should have received a single penny from us after killing our people on the USS Liberty.

BluesBear
KaiBear said:

Wonder if cell phones are next.

It's already been tested by 5G towers. Clear examples of people dropping dead by 5G tower / entire late night concert in small venue - people all died of Heart Attacks.
trey3216
It's always fun to see how close the crazies on both ends really are to each other. Well done, again, cms and BarBearian.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Tempus Edax Rerum
Their walkie talkies blew up today! Brilliant!
Redbrickbear
The_barBEARian
trey3216 said:

It's always fun to see how close the crazies on both ends really are to each other. Well done, again, cms and BarBearian.

This country is failing by every quantifiable metric bcs of people like you.

You have spent the last decade fighting anyone who opposed open borders and mass immigration.

We should be taking every last penny to your name to pay for all the benefits these people are receiving before a single penny is taken from me!

We should be evicting you and moving these people into your home bcs you wanted this to happen! You come from an immigrant family and your raison d'etre is to destroy Legacy Americans - our culture and our history.
Harrison Bergeron
Has anyone checked with Johnny Reb to see if he still has his balls?
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

They control the uniparty and congress and use them to destroy our constitutional rights and remove our freedoms.

They never should have received a single penny from us after killing our people on the USS Liberty.

What freedom and constitutional right are you lacking at the moment?
Aliceinbubbleland
And further evidence points to the exploding devices were actually made in Israel by their intelligence community That explains the confusion between the Taiwanese company and Hugarian company. Both were fake dummies created by Intelligence within Israel. When Hezbollah leaders decided to use pagers and walkie talkies rather than cell phones the Intelligence agency say the opportunity to exploit.

Israeli intelligence officials saw an opportunity.
Even before Mr. Nasrallah decided to expand pager usage, Israel had put into motion a plan to establish a shell company that would pose as an international pager producer.

By all appearances, B.A.C. Consulting was a Hungary-based company that was under contract to produce the devices on behalf of a Taiwanese company, Gold Apollo. In fact, it was part of an Israeli front, according to three intelligence officers briefed on the operation. They said at least two other shell companies were created as well to mask the real identities of the people creating the pagers: Israeli intelligence officers. The NYT's.
midgett
I can't wait to read the book about the details of how this was pulled off. Seems as intriguing as Operation Mincement from WW2.

This is assuming I'm not killed by my phone or watch exploding in my face.
Oldbear83
See your doctor. Your meds are making you cray cray
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

1) Freedom of speech - this one is very specific to Israel and Jews. The long term goal is to make International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition of antisemitism codified into law and for speech against Israel to be a criminal offense

2) The right to keep and bear arms
3) Habeas Corpus
4) The constitutional duty to protect our borders

5) Massive taxation without representation - this one is specific to Israel bcs the entire country, like Ukraine, is one massive money laundering operation. AIPAC and other pro-Israel groups pay politicians to print money to send overseas in return for kickbacks and political donations

6) Unelected bureaucrats controlling our monetary supply
7) A government that will murder me for not paying my taxes while it flies in unvetted foreign criminals to threaten my community
8) The removal of my self-determination by allowing a uniparty to rig elections by disenfranchising my vote when they count fake ballots either mailed in, dumped in a drop box, or swapping thumb drives on voting machines
9) Disenfranchising my vote by allowing non-land owning non-tax paying denizens to vote
10) Judicial overreach misinterpreting the constitution and allowing birthright citizenship

I could find numerous other abuses but I know you arent motivated by concern for the American people. Your loyalties lay elsewhere.
The_barBEARian
Oldbear83 said:

Ofc you are a USS Liberty denier.

If Mossad killed your entire family you'd probably congratulate them on eliminating so many terrorists.
GrowlTowel
The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

We get it. You hate the Jews.

Find another topic or at least throw some hate towards the blacks or the homos to even it out.
The_barBEARian
GrowlTowel said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

Find another topic or at least throw some hate towards the blacks or the homos to even it out.

More than anything, I really hate all of you for allowing this country to be driven into the ground and for cheering on the enslavement of Americans by a foreign government.
Aliceinbubbleland
Congratulations. Y'all have ****ed up a thread that was more interesting then your BS.
Wangchung
Wait, who has bacon?
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

Freedom of association and Freedom from unreasonable search and secure are ones we have not had since the 1960s (maybe earlier than that)

[The U.S. Constitution found in school textbooks and under glass in Washington is not the one enforced today by the Supreme Court. In Restoring the Lost Constitution, Randy Barnett argues that since the nation's founding, but especially since the 1930s, the courts have been cutting holes in the original Constitution and its amendments to eliminate the parts that protect liberty from the power of government. From the Commerce Clause, to the Necessary and Proper Clause, to the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, to the Privileges or Immunities Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, the Supreme Court has rendered each of these provisions toothless. In the process, the written Constitution has been lost.]
The_barBEARian
GrowlTowel said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

If you dont watch all two and half hours of that Jocko interview with the American veteran survivors of the USS Liberty after making your asinine comment, you are human filth and I hope you burn in hell for all eternity.
EatMoreSalmon
Is there a user on this thread that used to carry the screen name of Katsun?
Oldbear83
The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

If Mossad killed your entire family you'd probably congratulate them on eliminating so many terrorists.
YO dude, we all understand you are channeling Lyndon-Larouche, you don't need to go total moron.

Unless of course, you really are that brain-dead.
Oldbear83
EatMoreSalmon said:

Katsun at least liked bacon ...
EatMoreSalmon
Oldbear83 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Katsun at least liked bacon ...
Well, I know he liked toast, until the toaster....
The_barBEARian
Oldbear83 said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

YO dude, we all understand you are channeling Lyndon-Larouche, you don't need to go total moron.

Unless of course, you really are that brain-dead.

IDGAF what anyone in this thread thinks of me... if you hate me or think I am an idiot and a clown, that's fine.

But you damn well better listen to the veterans who were on the USS Liberty. What they endured and survived is without a doubt one of the greatest moments of heroism, skill, and tenacity ever shown by a group of American servicemen. They are the paragons of American military excellence! The fact that anyone survived is incredible and inspiring! These brave men dont have many years left with us, and their story has been suppressed and censored by Israel via our own government for decades and decades...

The interview is two and a half hours... if you guys are going to spew the propaganda you have been brainwashed with your entire lives that Israel is "our greatest ally" I pray you are capable of the small amount of critical thought required to spare a few hours to hear why some people might take exception to Israel being "our greatest ally"

Forest Bueller
whiterock said:

That is a detonation. My guess is explosives not computer hacks.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
whiterock
KaiBear said:

It will, eventually.

Imagine how much easier it would be to defend against this threat if we did not have to import electrical devices.

Not trying to make an argument for policy here. Just noting the pressures on the tectonic plates of policy.
whiterock
Forest Bueller said:

whiterock said:

That is a detonation. My guess is explosives not computer hacks.
From what I have heard, seems they modified the phone to make the batteries explode, perhaps with a very small amount of explosives as a source of ignition. (yes, explosives do come in "thin sheets.")

Looks like Israel has for years been building parastatal companies under false flag, for the purposes of become a primary vendor for Hamas/Hizballah. That is not easy to do, unless you have human sources inside the target organizations to help spot opportunities. No doubt, Israel does.

It's a lot easier to simply recruit a key man to "help" with things, to include "outsourcing" parts or all of a contract to your parastatal but the additional layer of deniability inevitably degrades control and effectives. It'd be a go-to structure if you just needed to access to something for a week during "repairs," or to gain access to a facility for a few hours, But beyond that things get cumbersome. Your agent has "real" work to do. Of course, it's theoretically possible for a key asset to be able to direct one product type (cell phones, for example) to a controlled facility for a production line to do mods. But we're seeing a broad array of devices exploding. That would likely outstrip the practicality of running the op via a controlled human source. My money would be on the parastatal route.

Israel became a primary vendor to its primary national security adversaries.
Impressive.
Cautionary......
whiterock

midgett

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.