cowboycwr said:boognish_bear said:Just filled up my car.
— Weaver Whiteheart 🇻🇦 (@WeaverRising2) September 17, 2026
I'm okay with Iran having a nuclear weapon.
I am not.
I hate this stupid war. I was ok with one time strikes against their nuke making sites.
If they get one they will use it. The fallout will be world wide.
Especially since the use would be against Israel which would use multiple against Iran.
Or worse it would be smuggled on a ship bound for the US and even if set off in a port before it is detected it would be a disaster.
Then he and everyone else would complain why didn't we do something.
But again no need for this constant war. Just attack nuke sites every time they try and build one.
Why do you think they will use it? Today, I'm more concerned that Israel or us will use a nuke.
No other global power is bombing fishing boats or invading countries.