Pro Life Premise?

21,781 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RioRata
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Bears SS this is a liar. "I hear what you're saying, but I understand his righteous anger. Advocating for the slaughter of millions of defenseless human beings is probably the 2nd most evil thing a person can do. "
It is a lie
Let us break down your logic. A reasonable way to consider supporting abortion as anything other than advocating "the slaughter of millions of defenseless human beings" is to argue that the unborn offspring of a human being is either not alive, and therefore cannot be slaughtered, not defenseless or not human. Whether it is the "second most evil thing a person can do" is a matter of opinion and not subject to being true or false.

The unborn offspring of a human being is clearly "alive" by any reasonable definition of the term. Brain activity, a hearbeat, interacts with his or her environment--there are other indicators of life, but it's hard to come up with a definition of life that doesn't include the unborn offspring of a human being. If you can, you have a right to call the statement a lie.

The unborn offspring of a human being, much like the recently born offspring of a human being, is basically defenseless. If you can argue otherwise, you have a right to call that statement a lie.

Finally, one might posit that the unborn offspring of a human being is not, in fact, human in nature. This is an incredibly difficult argument to make. In addition to looking like a human, he or she has uniquely human DNA. What definition of human can be seriously offered that would exclude a living being who, if tested, would show up as "human?" If you can make that case, you have a right to call that statement a lie.

Do you have any children?

It was a lie. I do not "advocate for abortion." There is no logic to it. I do not advocate
Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb
To publicly recommend or support

You absolutely, unequivocally, clearly, and with full intent do advocate for the right to commit abortion. Full stop. Why are you even pretending otherwise? You literally started this very thread to do so. Good grief, man.
you are inferring. It's raw man you are attacking
Waco1947
contrario
Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Bears SS this is a liar. "I hear what you're saying, but I understand his righteous anger. Advocating for the slaughter of millions of defenseless human beings is probably the 2nd most evil thing a person can do. "
It is a lie
Let us break down your logic. A reasonable way to consider supporting abortion as anything other than advocating "the slaughter of millions of defenseless human beings" is to argue that the unborn offspring of a human being is either not alive, and therefore cannot be slaughtered, not defenseless or not human. Whether it is the "second most evil thing a person can do" is a matter of opinion and not subject to being true or false.

The unborn offspring of a human being is clearly "alive" by any reasonable definition of the term. Brain activity, a hearbeat, interacts with his or her environment--there are other indicators of life, but it's hard to come up with a definition of life that doesn't include the unborn offspring of a human being. If you can, you have a right to call the statement a lie.

The unborn offspring of a human being, much like the recently born offspring of a human being, is basically defenseless. If you can argue otherwise, you have a right to call that statement a lie.

Finally, one might posit that the unborn offspring of a human being is not, in fact, human in nature. This is an incredibly difficult argument to make. In addition to looking like a human, he or she has uniquely human DNA. What definition of human can be seriously offered that would exclude a living being who, if tested, would show up as "human?" If you can make that case, you have a right to call that statement a lie.

It was a lie. I do not "advocate for abortion." There is no logic to it. I do not advocate
Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

You absolutely, unequivocally, clearly, and with full intent do advocate for the right to commit abortion. Full stop. Why are you even pretending otherwise? You literally started this very thread to do so. Good grief, man.
You absolutely have advocated for the right for a woman's right to commit abortion. There is another 12 page thread on this exact same topic. In one of the many posts that you advocated this position, you said the following:

"Wrong. It's personal. You not the govt cannot/ should make that decision for a woman.
Vasectomies are personal decisions too and the govt cannot mandate them
What's good for the goose is good for gander."

Did you misremember?
GoneGirl
contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

You absolutely have advocated for the right for a woman's right to commit abortion. There is another 12 page thread on this exact same topic. In one of the many posts that you advocated this position, you said the following:

"Wrong. It's personal. You not the govt cannot/ should make that decision for a woman.

Did you misremember?
People also advocate for the rights of the Westboro Baptists to show up at funerals with their horrible God hates F-gs signs and tell the relatives of military personnel killed in the line of duty that their loved ones died because America supports gay civil rights = we're a sinful nation = God is punishing us.

Because we support the right to free speech as necessary to democracy.

You can support a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body AFTER she becomes pregnant without "committing abortion" or thinking that you or someone you love would ever have one. I do not want the government to tell women what they must do when they become pregnant; that is a personal choice that, in a democracy also founded on freedom of religion, should be absolute.
contrario
Jinx 2 said:

contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

Did you misremember?
People also advocate for the rights of the Westboro Baptists to show up at funerals with their horrible God hates F-gs signs and tell the relatives of military personnel killed in the line of duty that their loved ones died because America supports gay civil rights = we're a sinful nation = God is punishing us.

You can support a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body AFTER she becomes pregnant without "committing abortion" or thinking that you or someone you love would ever have one. I do not want the government to tell women what they must do when they become pregnant; that is a personal choice that, in a democracy also founded on freedom of religion, should be absolute.
to your first paragraph, stay on topic. As cinque would say, I thought this thread was about abortion?

You are intentionally mincing words. It's like saying, "I don't support people killing each other with axes, but I support individuals rights to have the option to kill each other with axes."

We can have an honest discussion about when the clump of cells becomes "human", but there comes a point after conception and before birth that it is no longer a clump of cells and it is a human. At that point, whatever we decide, abortion should no longer be permitted. Because at that point, it is no longer an exercise in freedom, which I fully support, it becomes an excercise in terminating a life, which most times it is committed 1 second after birth it is considered murder. You have to understand that personal freedoms stop as soon as you interfere with someone else's rights. Just because a baby 1 month after birth, or one month before birth for that matter, can't demand that their rights are protected, that doesn't mean we shouldn't advocate for their rights.
corncob pipe
ValhallaBear
Jinx 2 said:

contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

Did you misremember?

What happened????

How can you gush and wail about persecution and literally BEG AND PLEAD to have your account deleted and your posting history erased?

What changed?
GoneGirl
ValhallaBear said:

Jinx 2 said:

contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

Did you misremember?

What happened????

How can you gush and wail about persecution and literally BEG AND PLEAD to have your account deleted and your posting history erased?

What changed?
They only banned one of you, Stove.

But even that calmed the discussion down here quite a bit.

ValhallaBear?
ValhallaBear
Jinx 2 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Jinx 2 said:

contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

Did you misremember?

What happened????

What changed?

ValhallaBear?
Was that your intent 'to calm down the discussion' with a spurious sock puppet accusation?

All the while on the same thread admitting you had used and specifically created the TM Katz sock puppet as some kind of wacky social experiment?

I thought you were in fear for your life

stovepipe is still here

You demanded on multiple posts to have your account deleted and history wiped

Why are you still here?
contrario
Both of you, stay on topic. Jinx, respond to my post
GoneGirl
ValhallaBear said:

Jinx 2 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Jinx 2 said:

contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

Did you misremember?

What happened????

What changed?

ValhallaBear?
Was that your intent 'to calm down the discussion' with a spurious sock puppet accusation?

All the while on the same thread admitting you had used and specifically created the TM Katz sock puppet as some kind of wacky social experiment?

stovepipe is still here

Why are you still here?
Stove (with some help from Golem) trolled Jinx off the site.

So I tried an experiment: What if a man, about 8 years old than Jinx, expressed viewpoints similar to Jinx's? Would the responses on this board be less toxic, abusive and personally insulting than had the same comment coming from a woman?

Turns out, they were.

Stovepipe has 3 or 4 identities, maybe more. Valhalla Bear, for instance?

Some threads are basically him talking amongst himselves. That's weird and embarassing, but easy to ignore.

The posting of personal details and trolling of my Twitter account, which I have closed, weren't/aren't.

Jinx had one identity. She just masqueraded as a man for a while and found that responses to her opinions were considerably less nasty than were responses to the same opinions from a woman.

Stove has several identities, only one of which was permanently banned.

Want me to NEVER come back?

Then ban trolls from this site who post people's personal details: their persons, not a single alt-nick.

People who harass and troll other posters by posting personal information about them should not be posting here.
ValhallaBear
Jinx 2 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Jinx 2 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Jinx 2 said:

contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

Did you misremember?

What happened????

What changed?

ValhallaBear?

stovepipe is still here

Why are you still here?
Stove (with some help from Golem) trolled Jinx off the site.

So I tried an experiment: What if a man, about 8 years old than Jinx, expressed viewpoints similar to Jinx's? Would the responses on this board be less toxic, abusive and personally insulting than had the same comment coming from a woman?

Turns out, they were.

Stovepipe has 3 or 4 identities, maybe more. Valhalla Bear, for instance?

Some threads are basically him talking amongst himselves. That's weird and embarassing, but easy to ignore.

The posting of personal details and trolling of my Twitter account, which I have closed, weren't/aren't.

Jinx had one identity. She just masqueraded as a man for a while and found that responses to her opinions were considerably less nasty than were responses to the same opinions from a woman.

Stove has several identities, only one of which was permanently banned.

Want me to NEVER come back?

Then ban trolls from this site who post people's personal details: their persons, not a single alt-nick.

People who harass and troll other posters by posting personal information about them should not be posting here.
Why are you referring to 'jinx' as though you are someone else? Why did you say 'my Twitter account'?

Are you insane?

Prove your allegations about stovepipe and alt nicks otherwise STFU

The idea that the negative reactions to your posts was indicative of how posters treat 'women' and not just you is laughable

Polycarp
47, Jinx made a good argument on your behalf concerning advocacy with a good example. Your refusal to answer questions and make curt responses detract from discussion. It's sad.
LIB,MR BEARS
47 is sometimes like a little kid playing with matches. It seems like posting/playing with fire will be lots of fun. Then, when things get beyond his control...

C'mon 47, Polycarp asked you a question. Be honorable and give him an answer
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

If the premise is indeed a your pro life belief then I refer you to the dilemma of who to save in the clinic fire - a 5 year life or a 1,000 lives.
There's no dilemma
bearassnekkid
Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

Lol, "inferring?" Please, I beg you, tell me what I'm supposedly inferring in that post. I'm inferring that you advocate for the right to commit abortion?? Are you serious?? YOU HAVE STATED IT REPEATEDLY ON MULTIPLE THREADS. The entire point of this thread is you arguing for that very point. W in The actual F are are talking about? If you legitimately think you don't "publicly support" a woman's right to commit abortion, then I'm worried about your mental health.

Of course you advocate for it. It's almost the only thing you've posted about for weeks. It is also plainly evil on its face, so I certainly understand why you'd want to distance from it. But this is your thread. And to make it worse, you advocate for it while pretending to be a Christian "pastor" (granted, one who doesn't think God is supernatural and who apparently doesn't believe in the resurrection . . . so "Christian" is probably a bit of a misnomer). This makes it exponentially more monstrous.
bearassnekkid
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

If the premise is indeed a your pro life belief then I refer you to the dilemma of who to save in the clinic fire - a 5 year life or a 1,000 lives.
There's no dilemma
He knows that. He defeated his own point when he admitted in my hypothetcial that he'd save one boy's life instead of two women. Obviously that doesn't mean the two women aren't human, or aren't alive. So the entire "gotcha" in his hypothetical is meaningless. But he's still desperately trying to hang onto it. Anything to justify killing babies.
cms186
bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma
He knows that. He defeated his own point when he admitted in my hypothetcial that he's save one boy's life instead of two women. Obviously that doesn't mean the two women aren't human, or aren't alive. So the entire "gotcha" in his hypothetical is meaningless. But he's still desperately trying to hang onto it. Anything to justify killing babies.
Unborn Fetuses arent Babies, just fyi, it may sensationalise your POV to call abortion "Baby Murder" but it is inaccurate
I'm the English Guy
bearassnekkid
cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma
He knows that. He defeated his own point when he admitted in my hypothetcial that he's save one boy's life instead of two women. Obviously that doesn't mean the two women aren't human, or aren't alive. So the entire "gotcha" in his hypothetical is meaningless. But he's still desperately trying to hang onto it. Anything to justify killing babies.
Unborn Fetuses arent Babies, just fyi, it may sensationalise your POV to call abortion "Baby Murder" but it is inaccurate
If we're making this about semantics, isn't "unborn fetus" redundant?

What we call them doesn't change what they are. Tiny, defenseless human beings. Or do you also object to the notion they are human?
cms186
bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma

What we call them doesn't change what they are. Tiny, defenseless human beings. Or do you also object to the notion they are human?
i suppose it is redundant, i apologise.

No, they are unborn humans, i dont agree with late term abortions, but i do think that Abortion is a choice a Woman should be able to make.

To take the argument you are trying to make further, you clearly dont agree with Abortion, correct? even if its within the first month or so of Gestation when the Fetus wouldnt be able to survive outside the womb and isnt even fully formed? Do you agree with people using Birth Control?
I'm the English Guy
bearassnekkid
cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma

No, they are unborn humans, i dont agree with late term abortions, but i do think that Abortion is a choice a Woman should be able to make.

To take the argument you are trying to make further, you clearly dont agree with Abortion, correct? even if its within the first month or so of Gestation when the Fetus wouldnt be able to survive outside the womb and isnt even fully formed? Do you agree with people using Birth Control?
I am fine with people preventing pregnancy. I am not ok with people killing the unborn human after pregnancy has occurred.

Viability is a weak argument and a moving target. If I'm going to err on when a human "starts" and when a soul exists, I'll err on the side that doesn't involve murdering it, rather than on the one that does. That means not drawing an arbitrary line, but rather going to the actual start.

Also, if you believe it's "a choice a woman should be able to make" . . . when does that choice stop? The moment it passes thru her vaginal canal? Does it still apply if she chooses after it's 3 weeks old? What about 3 weeks before the birth?
LIB,MR BEARS
cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma

So what is the difference between an "unborn human" and a born human?

Size: The unborn is clearly smaller than a born human. It's hard to reason how a difference in size, though, disqualifies someone from being a person. A four year-old is smaller than a fourteen year-old. Can we kill her because she's not as big as a teenager? No, because a human being's value is not based on their size. She's still equally a person even though she differs in that characteristic. In the same way, the unborn is smaller than a four year-old. If we can't kill the four-year old because she's smaller, then we can't kill the unborn because she's smaller either.

Level of Development: (one of your arguments) The unborn is also less developed than a born human being. How does this fact, though, disqualify the unborn from personhood? A four year-old girl can't bear children because her reproductive system is less developed than a fourteen year-old girl. That doesn't disqualify her from personhood. She is still as equally valuable as a child-bearing teen. The unborn is also less developed than the four year-old. Therefore, we can't disqualify her from personhood for the same reason we can't disqualify the four year-old. Both are merely less developed than older human beings.

Environment: (another of your arguments) The unborn is located in a different environment than a born human. How does your location, though, affect your value? Can changing your environment alter your status as a person? Where you are has no bearing on who you are. An astronaut who spacewalks in orbit is in a radically different environment than a person on the planet. No one could reasonably deny his personhood simply because he's in a different location. Scuba divers who swim under water and spelunkers who crawl through caves are equally as valuable as humans who ride in hot-air balloons. If changing your environment can't change your fundamental status, then being inside or outside a uterus can't be relevant either. How could a 7-inch journey through the birth canal magically transform a value-less human into a valuable person? Nothing has changed except their location.

Degree of Dependency: The unborn is dependent upon the mother's body for nutrition and a proper environment. It's hard to see, though, how depending upon another person disqualifies you from being a person. Newborns and toddlers still depend upon their parents to provide nutrition and a safe environment. Indeed, some third-world countries require children to be breast fed because formula is not available. Can a mother kill her newborn son because he depends on her body for nutrition? Or, imagine you alone witnessed a toddler fall into a swimming pool. Would you be justified in declaring him not valuable simply because he depended on you for his survival? Of course not! Since the unborn depends on his mother in the same way, it's not reasonable to disqualify his value either.

Born or unborn. Fully developed or not fully developed. Dependent or not dependent. 4" long or 6'4" tall. In a house, an assisted living center or a uterus. The truth is, NONE OF THESE THINGS MAKE IT OKAY TO TO SNUFF OUT THAT PERSONS LIFE. No argument you make falls outside of one of those four categories unless you say "it's okay for mom to kill for convenience." Some have said that but I don't think you'd be one to do so.

Florda_mike
It takes time for some people to realize abortion is murder

If the baby is allowed to be born it becomes a human being walking and talking and doing most all we did today. To terminate that can't be anything but murder no matter when it's done

So abortion is murder of a future human being and one of God's kids. God can't be happy with us doing that

When I was young I didn't get all that. It took time for me too
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

Conception = Life = Human? Is this equation right? Think carefully.

100% yes; without hesitation and in all circumstances.
Golem
ValhallaBear said:

Jinx 2 said:

contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a lie

Sigh.

ad.vo.cate
verb

Did you misremember?

What happened????

What changed?

Apparently the LW no longer 'fears' her life is in 'danger' from stovepipe's internet memes. Or the LW is just an LW and realized the damsel in distress "he hit me officer" schtick she tried to use to ban her major detractor wasn't working. Or both. Probably both.

And she's super bitter that her TM Katz alt nick got treated EXACTLY like her Jinx alt nick did, despite claiming to be a man. Her dumbass ideas, as it turns out, we're treated like the dumbass ideas they were no matter the 'sex' of her alt nick. That really threw her imaginary persecution into a tail spin and she's having a hard time recovering.
cms186
bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma

I am fine with people preventing pregnancy. I am not ok with people killing the unborn human after pregnancy has occurred.

Viability is a weak argument and a moving target. If I'm going to err on when a human "starts" and when a soul exists, I'll err on the side that doesn't involve murdering it, rather than on the one that does. That means not drawing an arbitrary line, but rather going to the actual start.

Also, if you believe it's "a choice a woman should be able to make" . . . when does that choice stop? The moment it passes thru her vaginal canal? Does it still apply if she chooses after it's 3 weeks old? What about 3 weeks before the birth?
ok, so why is it ok to prevent an Egg from being fertilized then? each egg is a potential Human Life, is it not? what about the Morning After Pill? you can take that up to 5 days after unprotected Sex (or Contraception has failed) and before any Medical tests could possibly detect whether or not you are actually Pregnant. I mean, in the first month, its not even a fetus, its just a mainly formless clump of cells without any of the basic main organs.or features of a human.

I know its a favoured term of the Pre-Life lobby, but Murder is a legal term and as Aboprtion has been held to be legal, its plainly not murder, regrdless of your opinion on the matter.

If you had read my previous post, ive already stated im opposed to Late Term Abortions.
I'm the English Guy
LIB,MR BEARS
cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma

ok, so why is it ok to prevent an Egg from being fertilized then? each egg is a potential Human Life, is it not? what about the Morning After Pill? you can take that up to 5 days after unprotected Sex (or Contraception has failed) and before any Medical tests could possibly detect whether or not you are actually Pregnant. I mean, in the first month, its not even a fetus, its just a mainly formless clump of cells without any of the basic main organs.or features of a human.

I know its a favoured term of the Pre-Life lobby, but Murder is a legal term and as Aboprtion has been held to be legal, its plainly not murder, regrdless of your opinion on the matter.

If you had read my previous post, ive already stated im opposed to Late Term Abortions.
Let''s say that I am hunting on public land. I set up in a great area overlooking a game trail. Ive seen a couple of animals come by but, they aren't what I'm looking for. It's getting late and I'm running out of daylight when at the head of the game trail there's a pretty big size shape rustling behind the brush. It's late and this is going to be my last opportunity to get something. I aim center mass and squeeze. Down it goes ! Let's go see what I got.

I head up the trail and look behind the brush to find that I've shot and killed another hunter! I didn't even know he was there. Am I guilty of negligent homicide? If so why when it was an accident? That's the answer to the morning after pill question.

Regarding an unfertilized egg or sperm that never finds an egg: neither of these will ever become a person on their own. Absolutely nothing in the Christian faith or cecular world says otherwise. Nobody mourns over what's dried on the sheets or tossed out on a tampon because we all know it was never going to be a person

cms186
LIB,MR BEARS said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma

Let''s say that I am hunting on public land. I set up in a great area overlooking a game trail. Ive seen a couple of animals come by but, they aren't what I'm looking for. It's getting late and I'm running out of daylight when at the head of the game trail there's a pretty big size shape rustling behind the brush. It's late and this is going to be my last opportunity to get something. I aim center mass and squeeze. Down it goes ! Let's go see what I got.

I head up the trail and look behind the brush to find that I've shot and killed another hunter! I didn't even know he was there. Am I guilty of negligent homicide? If so why when it was an accident? That's the answer to the morning after pill question.

Regarding an unfertilized egg or sperm that never finds an egg: neither of these will ever become a person on their own. Absolutely nothing in the Christian faith or cecular world says otherwise. Nobody mourns over what's dried on the sheets or tossed out on a tampon because we all know it was never going to be a person

The little story is totally irrelevant to the Morning After Pill.

This isnt about Religion, surely you're capable of making up your own mind without being told what to think by the Church? Also, a Fertilised egg cant become a Person on its own, it needs the womb of its Mother to grow in.
I'm the English Guy
Florda_mike
cms186 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma

This isnt about Religion, surely you're capable of making up your own mind without being told what to think by the Church? Also, a Fertilised egg cant become a Person on its own, it needs the womb of its Mother to grow in.

How strong is your belief in God at this point in your life?
contrario
cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma
So one day before birth it is a fetus but it magically becomes a baby the second it is born? You are smarter than this Chris. The terminology used to defend the use of abortions doesn't change what the object of the discussion is.
D. C. Bear
cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma
It is true that an "unborn fetus" is not a "baby" because a fetus is, by definition, an unborn baby and a baby is a born fetus. An infant is not a toddler, a preschooler is not an adolescent, an adolescent is not an adult, but all of them are human beings.

Do you find "killing unborn human offspring," which abortion clearly is, to be somehow more palatable than "baby murder?"
fadskier
bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma
He knows that. He defeated his own point when he admitted in my hypothetcial that he'd save one boy's life instead of two women. Obviously that doesn't mean the two women aren't human, or aren't alive. So the entire "gotcha" in his hypothetical is meaningless. But he's still desperately trying to hang onto it. Anything to justify killing babies.
I beginning to wonder if he really is a preacher...I'm thinking he's just a troll. I've never met a preacher who advocated abortion. Even my lost liberal friends don't think abortion should be used a birth control.
Doc Holliday
Everyone is lost on the fact that abortion is more common than you can imagine.

Planned Parenthood Killed 321,384 Babies Last Year Bringing Total Killed to Over 7.6 Million!

According to its annual report, Planned Parenthood provided just 3,889 adoption referrals while performing 321,384 abortions. That's nearly 83 abortions for every adoption referral. Planned Parenthood's prenatal services decreased from 9,419 last year to 7,762 this year.For every prenatal service given, Planned Parenthood performed 41 abortions.

http://www.californiafamily.org/2018/planned-parenthood-killed-321384-babies-last-year-bringing-total-killed-to-over-7-6-million/
cms186
Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma

How strong is your belief in God at this point in your life?
not very, ive discussed my religious views on a different thread
I'm the English Guy
cms186
contrario said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma
So one day before birth it is a fetus but it magically becomes a baby the second it is born? You are smarter than this Chris. The terminology used to defend the use of abortions doesn't change what the object of the discussion is.
sure, im just correcting people, Abortion isnt "Baby Murder" (a definition that is wrong twice!), what you described is completely true (except there is no magic involved) an unborn Baby is called a Fetus and a Fetus that has been Born is called a Baby.

I have also, repeatedly said that i am opposed to Late term abortions.
I'm the English Guy
cms186
D. C. Bear said:

cms186 said:

bearassnekkid said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

There's no dilemma
It is true that an "unborn fetus" is not a "baby" because a fetus is, by definition, an unborn baby and a baby is a born fetus. An infant is not a toddler, a preschooler is not an adolescent, an adolescent is not an adult, but all of them are human beings.

Do you find "killing unborn human offspring," which abortion clearly is, to be somehow more palatable than "baby murder?"
I dont care about how Palatable it is, i was just striving for accuracy.
I'm the English Guy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.