Culture & Society in 2018....

68,431 Views | 791 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
Edmond Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Florda_mike said:

riflebear said:

Is that purple haired thing a humanoid???

Yes Mike. And, she's loved by God.

Florda_mike
Edmond Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

riflebear said:

Loved? Yes

Liked? Not so much
Edmond Bear
Florda_mike said:

Edmond Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

riflebear said:

Loved? Yes

Liked? Not so much

While I understand the humor will just note that we will never win anyone to Christ through criticism. Only love.
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

This is great news. I'm going to ask for maternity leave at work tomorrow, I wonder how that will go over.

Doc Holliday
riflebear
Can't believe they allow this.

Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Can't believe they allow this.

Me either

There's a Track guy running as woman they allow that makes me, and his female competitors ill

Last name "Kastor" I think?

Sux for those going against him the most

I think they were making a test in International Track that'll remedy this insanity though hopefully
drahthaar
JXL said:

riflebear said:

My kid would be seeing a different doctor from that point forward.

And I'd have a scathing complaint to the licensing board within 24 hours.
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
quash
Doc Holliday said:

Where does one go to purchase Saudi gas?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
This dude looks just like POTUS LMAO

quash
Doc Holliday said:

Where do you get Saudi gas?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

The meme is on the assumption that lefties hold the assumption that gas is from Saudi...yet they still purchase it.

Reality is absent with radical leftists.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

The meme is on the assumption that lefties hold the assumption that gas is from Saudi...yet they still purchase it.

Absent from your posts. Your welcome for the info about US production.
Malbec
quash said:

Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

You're*.

I know about US production, I work in oil and gas bud.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

You're*.

Tough market, oil and gas bud. Even the basement grow rooms produce better stuff.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

You're*.

Tough market, oil and gas bud. Even the basement grow rooms produce better stuff.
Um what.
riflebear
I'm not always for the death penalty but this one might qualify. How is this even possible for anyone, much less a mother?

303Bear
riflebear said:

I'm not always for the death penalty but this one might qualify. How is this even possible for anyone, much less a mother?

Google Keelhauling, that's what I call for.

Info: http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
Doc Holliday
4th and Inches
303Bear said:

riflebear said:

Google Keelhauling, that's what I call for.

Info: http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/pirate-life/keelhauling/
not a strong enough punishment...
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

"The assumption that lefties..." AKA straw man
Waco1947
riflebear
Caution - language

riflebear
quash
riflebear said:

Not sure what the pic as to do with the tweet, but maybe the students will go and make up their own mind about the candidate. I think what is far more likely is that students show up, selfie, and leave.

In any event, poor choice at a public university. I expect we'll see consequences for the prof.
LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

riflebear said:

Not sure what the pic as to do with the tweet, but maybe the students will go and make up their own mind about the candidate. I think what is far more likely is that students show up, selfie, and leave.

In any event, poor choice at a public university. I expect we'll see consequences for the prof.
Im not holding my breath
Doc Holliday
quash said:

riflebear said:

Why are you so naive?

Many Universities today are indoctrination camps for radical leftist ideology. The radical leftists today own academia.

You and your offspring will pay the price when they achieve power someday...which they will.

Florda_mike
riflebear said:

^^^ That's dead eyed democrat

Dead woman walking
riflebear
GoldenBear007
Malbec
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Why are you so naive?

Many Universities today are indoctrination camps for radical leftist ideology. The radical leftists today own academia.

You and your offspring will pay the price when they achieve power someday...which they will.

Why are you so paranoid? I've got a college kid, and I am plenty willing to bet that of those students who submitted a selfie over half clicked and walked. We'll never know, but that kind of unknown never seems to stop you.

You are completely wrong about radical leftists owning academia. Except that by your definition even Libertarians are radical leftists, so...

Crazy is as crazy does,
riflebear
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Why are you so naive?

Why are you so paranoid? I've got a college kid, and I am plenty willing to bet that of those students who submitted a selfie over half clicked and walked. We'll never know, but that kind of unknown never seems to stop you.

You are completely wrong about radical leftists owning academia. Except that by your definition even Libertarians are radical leftists, so...

Crazy is as crazy does,
You are living under a rock if you haven't seen the crazy radical left owning academia. It's 100% fact.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.