Senate Dems Trying to Get Kavanaugh under FBI Investigation

22,435 Views | 237 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Jack Bauer
DaveyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kagan is a LESBO, who really gives a crap.
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
cinque
Confirm him. We'll deal with him later
riflebear
Lol. So it's coming out that the alleged act was Kavanaugh and a friend locking a girl in a room at a party. Nothing sexual, they let her out and weren't even in the room with her. If this is really true this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard by a politician.
jklburns
riflebear
If MSNBC is calling out Feinstein and the Dems you know this was an epic mistake/smear job.

Forest Bueller
Canada2017 said:

This is a ridiculously stupid path to take even for leftist Democrats

Dreadful people.
Yep.

Two kids in HS go on Spring break together out of state and think they are in love, have sex, and 40 years later it's an issue.

Only on Planet Moron.

Edit...sorry Judge Kavanaugh. Seems like you didn't even do that much .
Malbec
riflebear said:

If MSNBC is calling out Feinstein and the Dems you know this was an epic mistake/smear job.

They need a clip to trot out over the next 10 years to show that they had some scruples on one occasion.
Forest Bueller
cinque said:

His multiple acts of perjury should be enough to disqualify him.
You are a messed up dude now C.

Good grief.
riflebear
Jack Bauer
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-sexual-misconduct-allegation-against-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-stirs-tension-among-democrats-in-congress

A Sexual Misconduct Against the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Stirs Tension Among Democrats in Congress

Quote:

The woman, who has asked not to be identified, first approached Democratic lawmakers in July, shortly after Trump nominated Kavanaugh. The allegation dates back to the early nineteen-eighties, when Kavanaugh was a high-school student at Georgetown Preparatory School, in Bethesda, Maryland, and the woman attended a nearby high school. In the letter, the woman alleged that, during an encounter at a party, Kavanaugh held her down, and that he attempted to force himself on her. She claimed in the letter that Kavanaugh and a classmate of his, both of whom had been drinking, turned up music that was playing in the room to conceal the sound of her protests, and that Kavanaugh covered her mouth with his hand. She was able to free herself. Although the alleged incident took place decades ago and the three individuals involved were minors, the woman said that the memory had been a source of ongoing distress for her, and that she had sought psychological treatment as a result.

In a statement, Kavanaugh said, "I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation. I did not do this back in high school or at any time."
Kavanaugh's classmate said of the woman's allegation, "I have no recollection of that."

GoneGirl
Booray said:

There is nothing to indicate Feinstein sought this information out-it did not even come to her office. She has tried to avoid publicizing it. What exactly should she have done with the letter if it contains an allegation that a potential SCOTUS justice had committed serious crimes?

What would you have done if you were in her shoes?
These guys would have burned it.

She did the only thing she could do.

I don't think it will have any bearing on Kavanaugh's confirmation.

But it might explain his very prurient curiousity about Clinton's activities with Monica Lewinsky.
Jack Bauer
Jinx 2 said:

Booray said:

There is nothing to indicate Feinstein sought this information out-it did not even come to her office. She has tried to avoid publicizing it. What exactly should she have done with the letter if it contains an allegation that a potential SCOTUS justice had committed serious crimes?

These guys would have burned it.

She did the only thing she could do.

I don't think it will have any bearing on Kavanaugh's confirmation.

But it might explain his very prurient curiousity about Clinton's activities with Monica Lewinsky.

How so? Maybe it's me but I would hold POTUS to a higher standard than a 17 year old boy.
Canada2017
Canada2017
Who on this board would be willing to have their entire life put under a microscope before the whole country ?

Then have any and every item twisted in the worst possible light ?

Not me.
JXL
More shocking revelations about Kavanaugh:

https://babylonbee.com/news/exclusive-report-kavanaugh-may-have-cheated-while-playing-the-floor-is-lava-as-a-child/

Exclusive Report: Kavanaugh May Have Cheated While Playing 'The Floor Is Lava' As A Child
September 14, 2018

Shares
U.S.In a shocking, exclusive new revelation, sources have reported to us that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh may have cheated while playing "The Floor is Lava" during his childhood.

Republicans have been trying to push Kavanaugh's nomination through, but if these allegations turn out to be true, it's clear that any senator with a shred of ethics left must vote "no" on his confirmation.

Multiple witnesses claim a 7-year-old Kavanaugh leaped from the couch to a pillow on the floor, but his foot clearly touched the carpet, rendering him "out." However, the boy didn't quit, but claimed he didn't touch the carpet, saying "Nuh-uh!" when his friends pointed out the rules violation. "I totally didn't!" he said. "My foot was like a million miles away from the lava. I'm still in, suckers!"

"We can't in good conscience put a man on the Supreme Court who broke the sacred rules of 'The Floor is Lava,'" Senator Dianne Feinstein said Friday in response to this new allegation. "The stability of our Republic is in jeopardy should we vote to confirm this evil man."

At publishing time, new allegations had surfaced that Kavanaugh had utilized the Konami Code to beat Contra on the NES while in college

Forest Bueller
Canada2017 said:

Who on this board would be willing to have their entire life put under a microscope before the whole country ?

Then have any and every item twisted in the worst possible light ?

Not me.

#Not me too.
Mitch Blood Green
riflebear said:

They can both be true. Trying to get some at 16 from a 16 year old Ian uncommon. Also not Uncommon that the people interpret the situation differently.

I'd be more concerned if the pattern continued. No proof that it has.
ABC BEAR
tommie said:

Booray said:

I agree. What should she do?
She could always resign and say she has disgraced the Senate and the American people long enough.
ABC BEAR
cinque said:

Confirm him. We'll deal with him later
The 'Blue Wave' is really the beginning of an inquisition against all political opponents, isn't it?
Mitch Blood Green
ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

Booray said:

She could always resign and say she has disgraced the Senate and the American people long enough.

And I should be sent on a spacecraft with Halle Berry to colonize Mars.

No condoms.
ABC BEAR
tommie said:

ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

Booray said:

No condoms.
Leave Halle here and take Maxine Waters instead.
Mitch Blood Green
ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

Booray said:

No condoms.

How I'm gonna make babies if I can't get erect?
ABC BEAR
tommie said:

ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

Booray said:

No condoms.

Why Mars? The babes are on Venus. You would be the colonizer with the petrified Schwanzstuker. (Not catching me on that one, auto-censor)
Mitch Blood Green
ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

ABC BEAR said:

tommie said:

Booray said:

No condoms.

Why Mars? The babes are on Venus. You would be the colonizer with the petrified Schwanzstuker. (Not catching me on that one, auto-censor)

But the women would have 3 nips. Just have to avoid that Benny.
Osodecentx
riflebear said:

If she got the letter in the summer and is now just revealing it that is ridiculous because if it is serious and she held on to it for political reasons to delay the vote and prevent the confirmation before the elections she is pathetic.

If it isn't serious and she is playing games trying to smear the potential SCOTUS then that is just as bad.

If she just received it and it is serious then she should notify someone but how on earth can anyone prove something from 30+ years ago? If there is evidence then go after him but someone waiting till now to come forward is laughable when he's been a judge for 12 years.
Good analysis. She received it in July and sat on it.

She could have released it then or questioned Kavanaugh about it during hearings.

Disgraceful conduct by Feinstein.
HuMcK
This raises the stakes a little bit, I still think he at least gets voted out of committee on schedule though.

ABC BEAR
So, will the 'friend' appear and corroborate this fairy tale? Of course not. Lying fake news tumbles to a new low.
riflebear
This girl doesn't remember where she was or how she got there yet supposed to remember who did it? Plus I don't read anything happened.

I bet they have a liberal Democrat guy come out in a few days to say he was part of it. But again what happened?
Canada2017
This garbage WORKED in Alabama.....just through enough crap and see what gives .
Booray
Canada2017 said:

This garbage WORKED in Alabama.....just through enough crap and see what gives .

These situations are not remotely similar.

Kavanaugh was a minor, was drunk and it never happened again, whatever "it" was.
riflebear
The media blitz on this is going to be insane this week with the vote later this week. I wonder if the GOP will cave again as they did giving in to a Special Counsel. I hoped they learn their lesson and stand up to the fake outrage. We are going to hear some insane crazy talk this week, just wait.
Canada2017
Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

Kavanaugh was a minor, was drunk and it never happened again, whatever "it" was.

It's ALL ridiculous. Anything to smear an honorable individual with an impeccable reputation.

No one could stand these kind of fake accusations. It's completely dishonest and disgusting.

Leftists are scum and they will destroy this country's standard of living as soon as they get the chance.
Booray
Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

It's ALL ridiculous. Anything to smear an honorable individual with an impeccable reputation.

No one could stand these kind of fake accusations. It's completely dishonest and disgusting.

Leftists are scum and they will destroy this country's standard of living as soon as they get the chance.

What is a "leftist"? I see that term a lot on this board and I am not really sure who falls into that camp.

How do you know the accuser is a "leftist?"

Regardless of affiliation should we just ignore the accusation?
Canada2017
Yes....dump it. The whole thing is manufactured.

Serious crimes don't take 35 years to report .

Really think the timing is an accident ?

GoneGirl
Kavanaugh may indeed be a highly qualified judge, a bright and respected professional and a solid family man.

But I've been struck by his arrogance and lack of empathy for the people who will be affected by his decisions--specifically, the teenager fleeing abuse who was seeking an abortion. Kavanaugh's decisions would have delayed her access to the procedure until it was no longer possible, forcing a young, unmarried woman fleeing parental abuse to become a mother as a teen in a country where we currently have so little respect for immigrant families that we are kidnapping the children of refugees seeking asylum at our southern border and then losing them in a bureaucracy.

I have no doubt the victim's story is true.

I also believe Kavanaugh--that he has no memory of the incident. What, for him, was a drunken youthful indiscretion that meant so little to him that he has no recollection of it was, for the victim, a frightening sexual assault that her assailants were too drunk to even register.

My mother always told me to trust my gut. This woman's gut told her she was in grave danger, and I believe her.

My gut also tells me that Max Boot is right--Kavanaugh will apply his own narrow definitions of justice to his decisions in court with little or no empathy or sympathy for those who will literally bear the consequences.

I hope he isn't confirmed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.