Baylor regent: Board used probe as pretext to oust Starr, Briles

18,442 Views | 175 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by NoBSU
YoakDaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Redbrickbear said:

"the regents cast a straw vote and Art Briles was originally allowed to stay."

Except that the Regents have told us for two years that the vote to fire briles was "overwhelming"

This is the biggest problem.

We can't trust the Regents at all......they will lie over the smallest stupidest stuff.

I mean who ****ing cares what the exact numerical vote was.....but just tell us the Truth......instead of us having to wait two years to find out there were actually two votes and he won on the first one.

Why do they and their supporters on here lie about this SMALL ticky tack stuff?

Makes you wonder what BIG stuff they are lying about.
I have talked to numerous regents "in the room" and according to everybody I talked to it was not "overwhelming".

I concur.

Same here.
Osodecentx
NoBSU said:

Osodecentx said:

NoBSU said:

Blah, blah, blah...
This is the BOR best argument
Somebody went blah blah blah to somebody and they went blah blah blah to me. So I am here to tell you that under oath. That was your best argument. Now you best is my impression of their presentation was this. This is my impression under oath.

Your impression of hearsay under oath?

NoBSU
Osodecentx said:

NoBSU said:

Osodecentx said:

NoBSU said:

Blah, blah, blah...
This is the BOR best argument
Somebody went blah blah blah to somebody and they went blah blah blah to me. So I am here to tell you that under oath. That was your best argument. Now you best is my impression of their presentation was this. This is my impression under oath.

Your impression of hearsay under oath?

He directly witnessed it. But it is his impression of their intent.

Ian was the hearsay king.

I want to read Patty Crawford's deposition. It will be full of reactions but the stuff of staff, administrators and regents should priceless. I read it had happened. I wonder why Dunnam hasn't stripped it for headlines?

I would also like to hear the entire assistant coaches/Rhoades meeting recording.

The long and the short of it is that I am very curious on policy, Crawford's inplementation, who helped, and who dragged their feet. I read some old articles before everything blew up that sounded like it was a slow process building her department. I don't get that. You write a policy. Make slides (she probably had base slides and sample policy from attending seminars). Approve a policy. Work with HR to schedule mandatory staff development. Someone had to be slowing the process.
Osodecentx
Blah, blah, blah
NoBSU
Osodecentx said:

Blah, blah, blah
See, you get it. Opinion you are tired of not facts.
Thee University
xiledinok said:

Have guys looked at other boards in the Big 12?

Until Briles got fired, I never knew so many Baylor cared about African Americans or minorities. I deep down just think folks care about Briles, who is a black sheep in college athletics.
Bingo!

If you go back 20, 30 or 40 years and look at past BOR you will find that we have included just about everyone this side of Lithuanian Midgets.and maybe a Dinka Warrior.

If Baylor was 90% white in 1970 then I would expect us to have 90% white regents in 1970. The token route is a joke.

Nobody cared who the regents were until our football savior got himself canned.

End of story!
Thee University
Michibear said:

Forest Bueller said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

Let me know how many are ready for a plank on the Alico.

I'll paint regents faces on the sidewalk below you so you can scream in and have some final satisfaction.
You ready for Saluki Sacrifice 2.0? If the crowd last weekend is any indicator, it is coming soon!
I remember that game, Chilton was in a playoff game right after that game at Baylor stadium, and yes there were more people at the Chilton HS game than at the Saluki game.

I'm sure the "official" records won't show that, but the fans in the stands did. It was very strange indeed.
From baylorbears.com archives (cache): 7321 in attendance

------
Scoring Summary (Final)
NCAA Football
Southern Illinois vs Baylor (Nov 24, 2001 at Waco, TX)

Southern Illinois (1-10,1-6) vs. Baylor (3-8,0-8)
Date: Nov 24, 2001 Site: Waco, TX Stadium: Floyd Casey Stadium
Attendance: 7321

Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
----------------- -- -- -- -- -----
Southern Illinois... 0 6 6 0 - 12
Baylor.............. 14 0 14 28 - 56
Boy...................sweet Kevin must have given a rousing halftime speech!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University said:

xiledinok said:

Until Briles got fired, I never knew so many Baylor cared about African Americans or minorities. I deep down just think folks care about Briles, who is a black sheep in college athletics.
Bingo!

If you go back 20, 30 or 40 years and look at past BOR you will find that we have included just about everyone this side of Lithuanian Midgets.and maybe a Dinka Warrior.

If Baylor was 90% white in 1970 then I would expect us to have 90% white regents in 1970. The token route is a joke.

End of story!
How many black Regents were on the BOR after Christopher Howard quit in 2016? Just curious. Personally, the number embarrasses me. And I am an old balding white guy.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Forest Bueller
CTbruin said:

Redbrickbear said:

Except that the Regents have told us for two years that the vote to fire briles was "overwhelming"

We can't trust the Regents at all......they will lie over the smallest stupidest stuff.

I mean who ****ing cares what the exact numerical vote was.....but just tell us the Truth......instead of us having to wait two years to find out there were actually two votes and he won on the first one.

I have talked to numerous regents "in the room" and according to everybody I talked to it was not "overwhelming"

But, George Truitt said it was something like 25-6
Thee University
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

xiledinok said:

Bingo!

End of story!
How many black Regents were on the BOR after Christopher Howard quit in 2016? Just curious. Personally, the number embarrasses me. And I am an old balding white guy.
Who is Christopher Howard?

I would hope it was 6.5% or so. Honestly I don't care. I've never cared. I will never care in the future. It does not matter to me, my family or my dawgs.

Did you care before Briles got himself fired?
bunation
NoBSU said:

bunation said:

Amarillobear said:

This story is unfolding and is aligning with the book "The Scapegoat" by Lane Alpert. The regents cast a straw vote and Art Briles was originally allowed to stay. The BOR went to Bob Bowlsby and told him what they had decided and he said "No, you must terminate him!" The BOR then went back and terminated him but paid him his contract value to close the door on possible litigation from him with NDA.

Paula Lavigne and Mark Schlarabach wrote the hit piece book and lied repeatedly about what had happened by using BOR folks as their "anonymous sources" and making the stories of the victims even more salacious. The book might have sold only 200 copies but the ESPN, Texas Monthly and newspaper accounts combined to make the story blaming everything on the football program a story that our haters really wanted to believe. These news stories laid down the perfect air cover the conference office and our conference schools wanted to use against us in hopes of protecting the 2 big state schools from losses to us in the near future. The conference continues to withhold 25% of our revenues to keep us "on the leash" and to keep the story in the press.

It is interesting how Mac Engel is beginning to see the truth and he is now changing his tune. It would appear that Sharon Grigsby is changing her tune also. Others are beginning to come around but people like Brenda Tracy, Paula Lavigne and a whole host of haters want to hang on to the original false narrative. They do that because it is a money maker for their businesses or for their own narratives that they are somehow superior to us. At some point, even this malicious haters will have to come to grips with the truth and either apologize or quietly move on in a different direction. I certainly want the truth to come out so that we can heal and move on.

There are victims, both male and female, in this unfolding story. We were originally told the book "The Scapegoat" was a book of fiction but I am beginning to believe it is a true representation of what happened. There are eerie parallels between the book and the story that is beginning to materialize.

Excellent. It's important to note that there have been, and always will be, "victims." On college campuses, in the workplace. Everywhere. It's how you handle it. And, even the victims have a responsibility to do their part to bring justice & change. (And, it destroys a "victim's" credibility to only come forward months and years later to sue for money, as if money is somehow something they have a right to gain for being assaulted........)
They have a right to continue their education. Interfere with that right and the have a reason to file a lawsuit. You understand that they aren't suing for the rape, right?

You DO understand that they're suing to get cold, hard cash, and not to pay for books, fees, & tuition, right?

You DO understand these "victims" couldn't push 9-1-1, with their fingers at the time of the alleged crime, but they were able, months and years later, to punch 10 numbers to call an attorney, right??

You DO understand that not ONE player on Baylor's football roster, at the time the story broke on Hernandez, has been indicted and sentenced, right?

RIGHT???
Dungeon Athletics
Forest Bueller said:

CTbruin said:

Redbrickbear said:

I have talked to numerous regents "in the room" and according to everybody I talked to it was not "overwhelming"

But, George Truitt said it was something like 25-6

For what it's worth (maybe nothing), the Ruffled Regents & Rusty claimed it was 24-6 in their Shillinglaw non-response.
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

Michibear said:

Forest Bueller said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

Let me know how many are ready for a plank on the Alico.

I'll paint regents faces on the sidewalk below you so you can scream in and have some final satisfaction.
You ready for Saluki Sacrifice 2.0? If the crowd last weekend is any indicator, it is coming soon!
I remember that game, Chilton was in a playoff game right after that game at Baylor stadium, and yes there were more people at the Chilton HS game than at the Saluki game.

I'm sure the "official" records won't show that, but the fans in the stands did. It was very strange indeed.
From baylorbears.com archives (cache): 7321 in attendance

------
Scoring Summary (Final)
NCAA Football
Southern Illinois vs Baylor (Nov 24, 2001 at Waco, TX)

Southern Illinois (1-10,1-6) vs. Baylor (3-8,0-8)
Date: Nov 24, 2001 Site: Waco, TX Stadium: Floyd Casey Stadium
Attendance: 7321

Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
----------------- -- -- -- -- -----
Southern Illinois... 0 6 6 0 - 12
Baylor.............. 14 0 14 28 - 56
Boy...................sweet Kevin must have given a rousing halftime speech!
Has one more National Championship ring than we do
Chuckroast
bunation said:

Please immediately hide this thread from all on this board who are determined to believe the worst about our beloved former coach, Art Briles.

No D1 head college head football is without flaws, but Briles was undeserving of what Baylor did to him.

I appreciate the OP posting this.
This . . . this is what is lost on some. Yeah, it's unfortunate that our football program was destroyed, but the real travesty was the destruction of CAB and his coaching staff. I also don't believe they deserved what Baylor did to them.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

xiledinok said:

Bingo!

End of story!

I would hope it was 6.5% or so. Honestly I don't care. I've never cared. I will never care in the future. It does not matter to me, my family or my dawgs.

Who is Christopher Howard? Google is your friend. Truth be known, he was probably the smartest one of the bunch. He took the high road and stepped down.

Did I care about the decisions of the BOR before Briles got fired? The truth is I was not paying attention. That is my fault. I think there are many, many Baylor Alumni that wished that they were more involved before the detonation. Kinda like your homeowner's insurance, you keep paying the premiums every month faithfully and you really don't think much about it until your house burns down.

-- Barack Obama
NoBSU
bunation said:

NoBSU said:

bunation said:

Amarillobear said:

This story is unfolding and is aligning with the book "The Scapegoat" by Lane Alpert. The regents cast a straw vote and Art Briles was originally allowed to stay. The BOR went to Bob Bowlsby and told him what they had decided and he said "No, you must terminate him!" The BOR then went back and terminated him but paid him his contract value to close the door on possible litigation from him with NDA.

Paula Lavigne and Mark Schlarabach wrote the hit piece book and lied repeatedly about what had happened by using BOR folks as their "anonymous sources" and making the stories of the victims even more salacious. The book might have sold only 200 copies but the ESPN, Texas Monthly and newspaper accounts combined to make the story blaming everything on the football program a story that our haters really wanted to believe. These news stories laid down the perfect air cover the conference office and our conference schools wanted to use against us in hopes of protecting the 2 big state schools from losses to us in the near future. The conference continues to withhold 25% of our revenues to keep us "on the leash" and to keep the story in the press.

It is interesting how Mac Engel is beginning to see the truth and he is now changing his tune. It would appear that Sharon Grigsby is changing her tune also. Others are beginning to come around but people like Brenda Tracy, Paula Lavigne and a whole host of haters want to hang on to the original false narrative. They do that because it is a money maker for their businesses or for their own narratives that they are somehow superior to us. At some point, even this malicious haters will have to come to grips with the truth and either apologize or quietly move on in a different direction. I certainly want the truth to come out so that we can heal and move on.

There are victims, both male and female, in this unfolding story. We were originally told the book "The Scapegoat" was a book of fiction but I am beginning to believe it is a true representation of what happened. There are eerie parallels between the book and the story that is beginning to materialize.

Excellent. It's important to note that there have been, and always will be, "victims." On college campuses, in the workplace. Everywhere. It's how you handle it. And, even the victims have a responsibility to do their part to bring justice & change. (And, it destroys a "victim's" credibility to only come forward months and years later to sue for money, as if money is somehow something they have a right to gain for being assaulted........)
They have a right to continue their education. Interfere with that right and the have a reason to file a lawsuit. You understand that they aren't suing for the rape, right?

You DO understand that they're suing to get cold, hard cash, and not to pay for books, fees, & tuition, right?

You DO understand these "victims" couldn't push 9-1-1, with their fingers at the time of the alleged crime, but they were able, months and years later, to punch 10 numbers to call an attorney, right??

You DO understand that not ONE player on Baylor's football roster, at the time the story broke on Hernandez, has been indicted and sentenced, right?

RIGHT???
So Sam U came on the roster after the Hernandez story broke? Which pisses you off more:
1. The girls that called 911 and the players were convicted
2. The girls that sued Baylor (some called and done didn't

It seems to be some important distinction that the player was not longer on the roster when the conviction occurs.

Guess what, the Phi Delt President won't be a fraternity ptesident, a Phi Delt, or a Baylor student when he pleads guilty. Still a problem for Baylor's reputation and his former fraternity's reputation.

How much cold hard cash do you think they are getting? I bet the settlements are much smaller than you think?
NoBSU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

xiledinok said:

Bingo!

End of story!

Who is Christopher Howard? Google is your friend. Truth be known, he was probably the smartest one of the bunch. He took the high road and stepped down.

Did I care about the decisions of the BOR before Briles got fired? The truth is I was not paying attention. And perhaps that is my fault. I think there are many, many Baylor Alumni that wished that they were more involved. Kinda like your homeowner's insurance, you keep paying the premiums every month faithfully and you really don't think much about it until your house burns down.
Full replacement coverage. You can thank me later if needed.
whitetrash
NoBSU said:

How much cold hard cash do you think they are getting? I bet the settlements are much smaller than you think?

After the lawyers take 1/3 as fee, + another 25% or so for expenses, probably 35-40 cents on the dollar.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
NoBSU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

xiledinok said:

Bingo!

End of story!

Did I care about the decisions of the BOR before Briles got fired? The truth is I was not paying attention. And perhaps that is my fault. I think there are many, many Baylor Alumni that wished that they were more involved. Kinda like your homeowner's insurance, you keep paying the premiums every month faithfully and you really don't think much about it until your house burns down.
Full replacement coverage. You can thank me later if needed.
Sweet!!! Nothing better than the insurance company replacing the high rise with the penthouse with a second-hand doublewide trailer. Pass me a beer and some of that tobaccy! You are right. $500 million certainly doesn't buy what it used to.

-- Barack Obama
NoBSU
whitetrash said:

NoBSU said:

After the lawyers take 1/3 as fee, + another 25% or so for expenses, probably 35-40 cents on the dollar.
Are those settlements similar in the range of EEO claims like retaliation? $100,000 is a top end settlement. $200,000 court win.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Baylor Alums are almost as divided as the Republican and Democratic parties in this country. This is going to get much worse before it gets better. Very sad that it has come to this. It is all about leadership, and we have none.

-- Barack Obama
DaveyBear
Thee University said:

bunation said:

You don't know the facts.

Here are the facts we do know:

1. $15 million given to Briles for wrongful termination.

2. A letter from Baylor exonerating Briles.

3. Your ilk is NEVER going to accept the facts.

1. Wrongful termination? BS!! It was hush money to shut his mushmouth.
2. Exoneration him? That was a lawyer plant to stem damages from all sides.
3. The only facts we know are that mismanagement and grossly inflated egos from the Prez, the AD and the head coach got their @$$#$ fired.

The most glaring FACT is that Baylor has been done horrendous harm and it is not going to stop anytime soon because we live in a day and age when nobody (BOR included) will accept blame.

I suppose we could give Art some credit when he crawled in on hands and knees ala Jimmy Swaggart and cried crocodile tears in front of the BOR.
That was entertaining. Did Coach Teaff ask you to write this piece to ensure that he remains relevant?
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
57Bear
NoBSU said:

So Sam U came on the roster after the Hernandez story broke? Which pisses you off more:
Or 3. The girls that called SA and got shamed for drinking.
NoBSU
57Bear said:

NoBSU said:

That was a huge cultural problem with IMO in implementing Title IX. Some Baylor leaders and staff maybe callous to a girl who claims assault when drinking. There is more to this sub-topic but I am stopping there to say I want to read what Patty Crawford says about this. Very real institutional thinking and structural barrier to assistance with the student code.
57Bear
NoBSU said:

57Bear said:

NoBSU said:

That was a huge cultural problem with IMO in implementing Title IX. Some Baylor leaders and staff maybe callous to a girl who claims assault when drinking. There is more to this sub-topic but I am stopping there to say I want to read what Patty Crawford says about this. Very real institutional thinking and structural barrier to assistance with the student code.
I don't believe that the bor paid Patty to sign an NDA. If true, we might see her statement even if BU settles, unless they can get the Judge to seal the records.
xiledinok
Thee University said:

xiledinok said:

Bingo!

End of story!
They should look at OU's board. All white conservatives with a former highly accomplished and successful oil company executive running the show these days. Oklahoma State?

The top two football teams in the Big 12 have little diversity on their boards.

Now, because certain former and current regents, along with a pussie \ former athletic director and a dumb country bumpkin football coach, failed to keep the trash from blowing all over the place there is some demand to turn the Baylor board into the Rainbow Coalition. I know of no professional black man or woman who would be interested to serve on our board to create the illusion of diversity. They won't be used as pawns because Art was a moron handling discipline (so odd because he had staffers who were players at OU when Adrian Peterson's crew was being hid around town and protected in Norman).

What's even more ******ed and par for the robe touchers is depending on Betsy Devos to demand Title IX reform because Baylor's black athletes were eaten alive by the investigations (which are hard to deal with especially when you are a mental dwarf).

What is Betsy likely going to say about our issue?

A- "Those poor black young athetes and their football coach down in Texas needed to be protected from an unfair policy we rarely encounter during life."

OR

B- "Why did we have to tell them they were free?"

It's Betsy Devos, not some PC pretty woman like Nikki Haley (who is kick ass).
NoBSU
57Bear said:

NoBSU said:

57Bear said:

NoBSU said:

I don't believe that the bor paid Patty to sign an NDA. If true, we might see her statement even if BU settles, unless they can get the Judge to seal the records.
No NDA as she went straight to CBS 60 minutes. That was why the WSJ to deflate Crawford's impact and push her off their big broadcast Sunday nights. I am interested in the inner workings and implementation that CBS, ESPN, and WSJ care nothing about. Who let her do her job and who blocked her are important. Ian's deposition had a brief mention about an old case that she asked the outcome and it was found that nothing had been done. So it sort of rebooted. I am interested in who didn't work it or who stopped it.

I agree that we should get to see her deposition. They will strike names of accused and accusers and maybe some specific details, but we should see most of it.
bubbadog
GRIZZLY79ER said:

Dont confuse the acts of a few with the desires of the 10s of thousands of us out here who support the University's mission. The few need to be gone...the mission needs to be restored.
The problem is that the mission creates a mindset that everything must serve there mission -- and, therefore, everything can be justified in the name of the larger mission. It will hurt BU's mission if word gets out that Baylor blame/shamed victims of sexual assault, so for the sake of the mission we'll attack the victims and the critics. Pretty soon, the mission becomes the servant of a fraud, rather than the other way round.
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
bunation
NoBSU said:

bunation said:

NoBSU said:

bunation said:

Amarillobear said:

RIGHT???

It seems to be some important distinction that the player was not longer on the roster when the conviction occurs.

Guess what, the Phi Delt President won't be a fraternity ptesident, a Phi Delt, or a Baylor student when he pleads guilty. Still a problem for Baylor's reputation and his former fraternity's reputation.

Pls change your moniker. Sam U, according to the excellent article/interview of Phil Bennett, regarded across college football as a man of integrity, stated that Ukwuachu never even came to a practice. He never suited for a game. He wasn't on the team. And, that's the ridiculous story, along with Hernandez whining months after Elliot was sitting behind bars, that sent Briles packing as the BOR's scapegoat.

Edit: Your comment about a fraternity member is off topic.
PacificBear
Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Redbrickbear said:

I have talked to numerous regents "in the room" and according to everybody I talked to it was not "overwhelming".

I concur.
#METOO
NoBSU
bunation said:

NoBSU said:

bunation said:

NoBSU said:

bunation said:

Amarillobear said:

RIGHT???

Pls change your moniker. Sam U, according to the excellent article/interview of Phil Bennett, regarded across college football as a man of integrity, stated that Ukwuachu never even came to a practice. He never suited for a game. He wasn't on the team. And, that's the ridiculous story, along with Hernandez whining months after Elliot was sitting behind bars, that sent Briles packing as the BOR's scapegoat.

Edit: Your comment about a fraternity member is off topic.
I am not conforming to your nonsense. SamU transferred to Baylor to play football. He was a member of the team as he met NCAA transfer rules. Your revisionist history is nonsense, Deal with it!
bunation
NoBSU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

NoBSU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU is puzzling. He is a Regent critic but doesn't seem to want anyone else to be.

But NoBSU they are damaging the entire university. Not just football. Football is just a sign of what they are doing to everything else.
Sure they are. You didn't give a flip before they fired Briles. At least give me one honest answer to the post in this whole topic. Had they left Briles in his position would you still be worried about the BOR mismanagement?
I know it was PartyBear's question but I will answer. Yes. The reputation of our school and our football program have been destroyed. The reputation of our school is much more important than our football team. We need leaders willing to stand up for and defend our school.
You wanted leaders who stand up and defend the coaching staff to keep them in place. You wanted Michigan State. That move kept the coaches but didn't maintain the reputation of the school of protect them from lawsuits.
We were getting the lawsuits anyway due to gross mismanagement. Why not keep your football program intact to help pay for the lawsuits?
Liability insurance probably was paying for most of the defense and settlements. While that coverage was paying, the insurer had input on strategy as well.

The mismanagement was in Starr not making his COO (Ramsower) implement a Title IX training so that complaints were referred, interviewed, and offered very basic assistance/counseling.

But yes, you keep your football staff intact to pay off debt. We ran up a lot of it. You hold your nose and manage it better because it was your fault that you didn't do it before. When I say you I mean Starr. I give Starr a break because he might not have been able to fire RR if he wanted to do so. No evidence that he tried to can him. Starr did take out Hall and Hall was a buddy of the group of regents running the show. But RR should have been the first shown the door.

We agree. It's all about Corporate Governance. The buck always stops at the office of the CEO, but BoD's are ultimately responsible for CG. Starr failed Baylor. So did Baylor's board.

TITLE IX was enacted, in part, to remove coaches, professors, and janitors from the student judicial process.

RR, KS, & the BOR failed to organize according to those laws. More heads should have rolled. Boards everywhere are notorious for deflecting liability. Our BOR is as good as they get............
Malbec
bunation said:

We agree. It's all about Corporate Governance. The buck always stops at the office of the CEO, but BoD's are ultimately responsible for CG. Starr failed Baylor. So did Baylor's board.

TITLE IX was enacted, in part, to remove coaches, professors, and janitors from the student judicial process.

RR, KS, & the BOR failed to organize according to those laws. More heads should have rolled. Boards everywhere are notorious for deflecting liability. Our BOR is as good as they get............
Title IX was NOT enacted for that purpose. It was enacted to equalize funding to prevent discrimination based on gender. It was expanded by fiat under the Obama Administration and it put coaches, professors and janitors right in the middle of the judicial process by making them the vehicle to decide responsibility for gender discrimination during the adjudication procedure.
57Bear
He's probably not talking about Title IX. He's probably talking about the Dear Colleague letter - which wasn't enacted.
Florda_mike
PacificBear said:

Stranger said:

CTbruin said:

Redbrickbear said:

I concur.
#METOO

#METOO

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.