Elizabeth Warren is 0.098% Native American

22,895 Views | 233 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Golem
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Immaterial. She is not asking for citizenship
90sBear
Waco1947 said:

Immaterial. She is not asking for citizenship
Are you:

A) Really that intellectually dishonest
or
B) Just trolling and ignoring all the stuff bolded in that post that did not mention "citizenship"?

I respond to your posts with courtesy, I don't hurl insults your way, and I try to approach things from a rational balanced manner to promote good conversations on this board.

Your response was a joke.

Jack Bauer
Waco would kick himself in the nuts and declare he just owned Trump.
Waco1947
Wrong. Cherokee nation post talks about it.
90sBear
Waco1947 said:

Intellectually dishonest, got it.

Done trying to have an honest conversation with you.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Yeah, you really should read what they have to say about Ms. Warren and her claims.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
90sBear said:

Waco1947 said:

. Show me where Liz claimed citizenship
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yeah, you really should read what they have to say about Ms. Warren and her claims.
. I did and it's immaterial.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

. I did and it's immaterial.
Liar.
90sBear
Waco1947 said:

90sBear said:

Waco1947 said:

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.

"When we needed her, she didn't lace up. She didn't show up. It's not enough to claim to be Native. You must also be there for your people, be a part of the community, and not only when it's convenient or when you want something -- like the presidency"

DOES NOT MENTION CITIZENSHIP

"Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America."

Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong."

"He added, "It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven.""

Respond to each one of those quotes individually without using "claiming citizenship" as none of them mention those words.

You claim those things are "immaterial". They sure seem to be important to a lot of people with actual Native American heritage. You seem to be a bit tone deaf to their feelings on someone who claimed to have Native American heritage.
Waco1947
90sBear said:

Waco1947 said:

90sBear said:

Waco1947 said:

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.

"When we needed her, she didn't lace up. She didn't show up. It's not enough to claim to be Native. You must also be there for your people, be a part of the community, and not only when it's convenient or when you want something -- like the presidency"

"Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America."

Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong."

"He added, "It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven.""

Respond to each one of those quotes individually without using "claiming citizenship" as none of them mention those words.

You claim those things are "immaterial". They sure seem to be important to a lot of people with actual Native American heritage. You seem to be a bit tone deaf to their feelings on someone who claimed to have Native American heritage.
show me where Liz said citizenship. Mr Cherokee is simply making political points. Liz never citizenship
I worked in Tahlequah with Habitat for Humanity and the Cherokee's are a proud people and have a great museum proud tradition. They walked the Trail of Tears from Florida to OK. An order by Andrew Jackson, a hero of DT. This is one guy. I'll go with Luz's simple declaration.
Waco1947
90sBear
Waco1947 said:

90sBear said:

Waco1947 said:

90sBear said:

Waco1947 said:

show me where Liz said citizenship. Mr Cherokee is simply making political points. Liz never citizenship
I worked in Tahlequah with Habitat for Humanity and the Cherokee's are a proud people and have a great museum proud tradition. They walked the Trail of Tears from Florida to OK. An order by Andrew Jackson, a hero of DT. This is one guy. I'll go with Luz's simple declaration.
"So .... all you got is .....nonsense. Absolutely no rebuttal just [insults]" - Waco1947

Hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform

You just don't seem to value their opinion on this subject at all. Done with you troll.

Why Many Native Americans Are Angry With Elizabeth Warren
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-dna-test.html

"The American public doesn't understand the difference" between ancestry and tribal membership, said Kim TallBear, a professor at the University of Alberta who wrote a book titled "Native American DNA: Tribal Belonging and the False Promise of Genetic Science."

While many people see "Native American" as simply a racial category, she said, "we have additional ideas about how to identify when one is Native American that aren't really consistent with the way most Americans think. Our definitions matter to us."

Jack Bauer
The hits keep coming...

Canada2017
Politically smart move to make a formal 'apology ' before she begins her quest for the presidency in earnest.

But she is a lost cause.

Beto has been ordained .
whiterock
She's absolutely pathological.

Waco1947
And she apologized
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

And she apologized
Not really. She kept all the money given to her as a 'minority', including grant money reserved for Native Americans .. the real kind.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Good Lord.....there is no way to spin it.

The gal ain't no 'Native American ' .

Hell my dog has more right to the 'claim'.
Why do you hate Indians so much?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Golem
I just want to hear this grown ass woman talk some more about "my mamaw and my papaw".
whiterock
Waco1947 said:

And she apologized
So if I apologize for racism of generations past, you will quit blaming me for it?
FormerFlash
Waco1947 said:

And she apologized
Actually she's apologized 3 separate times. Because she says something dumb, the truth comes out, she apologizes, and then quickly doubles down on her "native american heritage." At this point I guess she's quadrupling down. In one of her previous apologies, she stated she has never claimed it in any form of official capacity. This proves otherwise and invalidates previous apologies because it shows she lied about it.

She was so desperate to show she was a part of the intersectional left, she ran publicly with her delusion of also being a part of a protected class. She knew that she needed it in order to have any chance of competing in 2020. She's just a more accomplished Rachel Dolezal.
Sic Everyone.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

And she apologized
Not really. She kept all the money given to her as a 'minority', including grant money reserved for Native Americans .. the real kind.

Warren's lying not only garnered some cash reserved for genuine Native Americans .....but aided her application for prestigious university positions .

Beto's handlers will use all this chicanery against her during the primaries.
Waco1947
And she apologized
STxBear81
She should get a Tee Pee for her new home
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

And she apologized
Not in any real sense, no she did not.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

And she apologized

No she didn't
Waco1947
She apologized. Google it.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

She apologized. Google it.

No she didn't. Google it.
Golem
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

And she apologized

She never apologized for lying about her ancestry. She said:

"My apology is an apology for not having been more sensitive about tribal citizenship and tribal sovereignty. I really want to underline the point, tribes and only tribes determine tribal citizenship."

She essentially apologized for something she never apparently claimed, as a way to claim she apologized. Who ever said she was claiming citizenship? Nobody. Its like shi77ing on your wife's cooking and saying "I'm sorry you felt bad I think your food is garbage."
Florda_mike
GolemIII said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

And she apologized

She never apologized for lying about her ancestry. She said:

"My apology is an apology for not having been more sensitive about tribal citizenship and tribal sovereignty. I really want to underline the point, tribes and only tribes determine tribal citizenship."

She essentially apologized for something she never apparently claimed, as a way to claim she apologized. Who ever said she was claiming citizenship? Nobody. Its like shi77ing on your wife's cooking and saying "I'm sorry you felt bad I think your food is garbage."

That effed up apology was not from her! It was prepared as usual, probably by lawyer of hers of course

She's a fraud just like Waco47, Cinque and all the rest of em here

I'm sick and tired of their constant lies and covering of past lies. Lies lies lies are all this board is ever about when it comes to Cinque, Waco47(how dare his sorry azz taint the name Waco!) and all the rest of em

As a good friend of mine that stopped posting here says,
"eff em!"
Waco1947
She apologized. She was wrong
Golem
Waco1947 said:

No she didn't.
Waco1947
GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

No she didn't.
She apologized. Google it
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

No she didn't.
She apologized. Google it
She kept the money and the only statements she makes are self-serving flatulence.

So no, repeat the lie as many times as you like, Waco, she did not apologize in any real sense.

And think about this - you are making Golem look smarter than you by repeating a claim already debunked.
Baylor3216
What does snopes say?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.