I Think I'm Beginning to Like This A.O.C. Chick

44,363 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by YoakDaddy
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The fact she has this much attention of derps in sticks should tell us she's doing well.
I wouldn't pay attention to her. She's like a left version of okie house of representatives.
whitetrash
xiledinok said:

The fact she has this much attention of derps in sticks should tell us she's doing well.
I wouldn't pay attention to her. She's like a left version of okie house of representatives.
But nobody in the OK house has udders like that heifer.
xiledinok
whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

You haven't seen our current group from nowhere.
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

There's good news. AOC and Rashida Talib have been tapped to serve on the powerful House Oversight Committee which will investigate everything Trump.
Towelib is about to get sued.

All democrat politicians are criminals

Yep, ALL of em
Boom! (No, not really). Name calling all you got.
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
Socrates
I'm going to have to retire the iron-o-meter and just not bother replacing it for a while. It's like there's no point any more.
Waco1947
Sam "I m going to have to retire the iron-o-meter and just not bother replacing it for a while. It's like there's no point any more." Yeah I know these guys don't recognize it. Crazy huh?
Waco1947 ,la
GoldenBear007
AOC is the face of the future of the Democratic Party. Will definitely be a presidential frontrunner in the future.
IASIP Rocks
whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

Username checks out
quash
Jack Bauer said:

And now philanthropy isn't even a virtue...

Every Billionaire Is A Policy FailureVerified account @DanRiffle 16h16 hours ago

More

We should have democratic control over that kind of wealth and power. Philanthropy is the privatization of the social safety net.

He says that like it's a bad thing.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Every Billionaire Is A Policy FailureVerified account @DanRiffle 16h16 hours ago

More

We should have democratic control over that kind of wealth and power. Philanthropy is the privatization of the social safety net.

Is that your center-left, far-left, or obscenely-deranged-left take on it?
quash
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

More

Is that your center-left, far-left, or obscenely-deranged-left take on it?

LWNJ
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
FormerFlash
cinque said:

There's good news. AOC and Rashida Talib have been tapped to serve on the powerful House Oversight Committee which will investigate everything Trump.
Her name is spelled Tlaib. This is the second time I've corrected you on the incorrect spelling of her name.
Sic Everyone.
ValhallaBear
FormerFlash said:

cinque said:

Her name is spelled Tlaib. This is the second time I've corrected you on the incorrect spelling of her name.
Needs a little adjustment to the code
GoldenBear007
quash
FormerFlash said:

cinque said:

So, no relation to Aqib?

cinque, if it helps just remember that Talib is the singular of Taliban.
ValhallaBear
The gift that keeps on giving

Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

Seriously if he runs as "Independent" then there's no reason democrats to run anyone at all

He's poison for the democrat nominee. Pure poison

Tell me where to donate for Schultz if he even needs it at all
corncob pipe
ValhallaBear said:

oh Jesus !!
GoldenBear007
Florda_mike said:

ValhallaBear said:

Seriously if he runs as "Independent" then there's no reason democrats to run anyone at all

He's poison for the democrat nominee. Pure poison

Tell me where to donate for Schultz if he even needs it at all
Love this response to that nonsense

Jack Bauer
Ocasio-Cortez: I acknowledge my privilege in being born "cisgendered"

Quote:

OCASIO-CORTEZ: "Yeah. And, like, that is the majority of a lot of communities, how a lot of communities feel. And it's because, if you haven't had a transition in your life where, you know, you were maybe born poor or born without certain privileges and then especially as you transition into having certain privileges in your life, you actually see and feel and sense and taste and smell all of the differences.

If you've never experienced different treatment in your life, you wouldn't know what different treatment feels like or looks like. And it's really, really hard. I mean, it's like and we can all, almost every single person in this country can acknowledge some privilege of some of some type, you know.

I'm a cisgendered woman. I will never know the trauma of feeling like I'm not born in the right body. And that is a privilege that I have, no matter how poor my family was when I was born. But it's really hard for some people to admit that they you know, it's part of this weird American Dream mythology that we have, that for a lot of in a lot of circumstances isn't as true or isn't as clearly communicated as we'd like for it, or we wish it was."

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

OCASIO-CORTEZ: "Yeah. And, like, that is the majority of a lot of communities, how a lot of communities feel. And it's because, if you haven't had a transition in your life where, you know, you were maybe born poor or born without certain privileges and then especially as you transition into having certain privileges in your life, you actually see and feel and sense and taste and smell all of the differences.

If you've never experienced different treatment in your life, you wouldn't know what different treatment feels like or looks like. And it's really, really hard. I mean, it's like and we can all, almost every single person in this country can acknowledge some privilege of some of some type, you know.

I'm a cisgendered woman. I will never know the trauma of feeling like I'm not born in the right body. And that is a privilege that I have, no matter how poor my family was when I was born. But it's really hard for some people to admit that they you know, it's part of this weird American Dream mythology that we have, that for a lot of in a lot of circumstances isn't as true or isn't as clearly communicated as we'd like for it, or we wish it was."

Does that mean her t*ts are real?
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

^^^ Left has to keep racist hate going in their base to keep their voters motivated

Really wish DNC could eliminate its far left dominance right now
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Jim, I heard you are also cisgendered. Are you now denying it?

I didnt see anything about race in her comment here, but I know she has played the poverty race card before.
quash
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Jim, I heard you are also cisgendered. Are you now denying it?

I didnt see anything about race in her comment here, but I know she has played the poverty race card before.

CisFlorida.
Golem
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Does that mean her t*ts are real?

DEM TITTEEEEZZZZ!!!!
Jack and DP
tommie said:

She was waiting tables a year ago. She stepped out passionately and it worked in her district.

I'd love to see more people challenge incumbents in their district. She stood up and it's working for her.

I think most of us agree with this.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Yes, you are correct.
quash
Jack and DP said:

tommie said:

She was waiting tables a year ago. She stepped out passionately and it worked in her district.

I'd love to see more people challenge incumbents in their district. She stood up and it's working for her.

I think most of us agree with this.
2020 she'll be the incumbent.
Golem
This sums up her intellect...

OCASIO-CORTEZ: "Yeah. And, like..."
Buddha Bear
GolemIII said:

https://www.newsweek.com/video-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-plays-scathing-corruption-game-its-already-1323479

And like, it sounds like she wants to drain the swamp
Golem
Buddha Bear said:

GolemIII said:

https://www.newsweek.com/video-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-plays-scathing-corruption-game-its-already-1323479

And like, it sounds like she wants to drain the swamp

Of cow farts, Private cars, good healthcare and free will.
YoakDaddy
Speaking of farts....

quash
YoakDaddy said:

Speaking of farts....

Hella good photoshopping.
YoakDaddy
quash said:

YoakDaddy said:

Speaking of farts....

Hella good photoshopping.

Saw it on the twitter machine and reminded me of my jr high days of lighting farts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.