Culture & Society (2019)

61,409 Views | 737 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by riflebear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tanning salons are "targeting" gay men...

riflebear
riflebear
Warning in case you aren't keeping up. It's now consider 'violence' if you don't pronounce the name of a transgender person correctly.

LIB,MR BEARS
riflebear said:

Warning in case you aren't keeping up. It's now consider 'violence' if you don't pronounce the name of a transgender person correctly.

Pronounced Shee-ugh
Here it is used in a sentence:

"So, you are She uh, I don't think so."
riflebear
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

This proves Trans are mentally incompetent because they're mentally ill
Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer
riflebear said:

"I'm Jacob and I'm a 9 year old transgender American" - thunderous applause.

Lord help us.
Jack Bauer
A lot of negatives with freedom of speech...

Kyle
Jack Bauer said:

Tanning salons are "targeting" gay men...

This proves gays face basically zero persecution and are working desperately to find things to be outraged about.
Kyle
riflebear said:

See above. The guys are basically seeking new and creative ways to be offended because they basically face zero real persecution. This is what happens when you marry privilege with addiction to being offended.
Jack Bauer
Florda_mike
I'm beginning to wonder if it's China buying off the idiots that speak Idiocracy?

James lost a multimillion dollar endorsement deal from China so he defends China and Communism

NBA stands to lose multi billion dollar Chinese deal so many NBA defend China and hence, communism

China has bought Hollywood and we all know how those idiots sound and nobody's that stupid to say what they say

I'm beginning to suspect China is behind leftists politicians and RINOs

It's easier to funnel larger sums of money through countries like China and Ukraine and Iran during obama years vs an individual like just a Soros

Makes more sense, especially if the paid trolls here critique this with conspiracy theory and tin foil crap!
DioNoZeus
Ludwig von Missi
Florda_mike said:

I'm beginning to wonder if it's China buying off the idiots that speak Idiocracy?

James lost a multimillion dollar endorsement deal from China so he defends China and Communism

NBA stands to lose multi billion dollar Chinese deal so many NBA defend China and hence, communism

China has bought Hollywood and we all know how those idiots sound and nobody's that stupid to say what they say

I'm beginning to suspect China is behind leftists politicians and RINOs

It's easier to funnel larger sums of money through countries like China and Ukraine and Iran during obama years vs an individual like just a Soros

Makes more sense, especially if the paid trolls here critique this with conspiracy theory and tin foil crap!
You might be on to something here.
Florda_mike
I'm sure you'll admit it if I'm right .... and I am

Trump quote means nothing and you should know that by now, but we'll, maybe not
Florda_mike
There's more to you than what you post here ...... isn't there?

Amirite?
Ludwig von Missi
Florda_mike said:

The President can't be judged by his words...I keep forgetting. We'll see if you stick to that standard the next time a democratic president is in the White House. We both already know the answer.
Florda_mike
Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

The President can't be judged by his words...I keep forgetting. We'll see if you stick to that standard the next time a democratic president is in the White House. We both already know the answer.

Dude, when dealing with China would you be honest with em??? Serious question!

If you don't outsmart(chess game) a dishonest entity you must make a deal with then YOU LOSE! Our politicians have been losing to China since long before you were born.

Trump is changing that and you could learn how to deal with a devious dishonest adversary in business, when required to deal w em, by learning Trump's tactics in negotiating here
DioNoZeus
Florda_mike said:

Amirite?

Yes, like a most excellent new sig. Keep up the strong work!
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
GrowlTowel
Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Next time? Have you seen the field?
Florda_mike
DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

Amirite?

Yes, like a most excellent new sig. Keep up the strong work!

You are funny indeed
Ludwig von Missi
Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

If you don't outsmart(chess game) a dishonest entity you must make a deal with then YOU LOSE! Our politicians have been losing to China since long before you were born.

Trump is changing that and you could learn how to deal with a devious dishonest adversary in business, when required to deal w em, by learning Trump's tactics in negotiating here
I don't celebrate murderous, communist regimes.

But yeah, 4D chess blah blah blah
Florda_mike
GrowlTowel said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Next time? Have you seen the field?

Gotta hope they're not so anti Trump that they'll get fooled and vote Commie
Florda_mike
Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Don't misquote me Crash. Stay focused!

I didn't say you "celebrate murderous communist regimes" and you know that

Ignore having TDS as it keeps you from learning how to set up and deal with China and its' ilk in world though as Trump is giving a 101 lesson in hostage negotiations right in front of ya

Ludwig von Missi
Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Ignore having TDS as it keeps you from learning how to set up and deal with China and its' ilk in world though as Trump is giving a 101 lesson in hostage negotiations right in front of ya

Yeah, the dude is a ****ing genius. Just ask him.
Florda_mike
Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

You're country is in better hands w him negotiating w the deceitful on earth than either you or I
Ludwig von Missi
Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

You're country is in better hands w him negotiating w the deceitful on earth than either you or I
That's a hell of a low bar. And I'm still not convinced Trump wouldn't trip over it.
Florda_mike
Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

That's a hell of a low bar. And I'm still not convinced Trump wouldn't trip over it.

Yes exactly!!! Low low bar indeed

Negotiating can be grungy grungy grungy when dealing w a deceptive adversary like Communists that want it all their way. We can't even do biz there without them stealing 50% and probably much more truth known

Like baseball vs a dirty team with pitchers chunking at ya and afraid to charge mound because they can pound ya in a fight too! But ya hang in there and deal with their cheating low asses and when it's over and your ahead on scoreboard you go back to the safety of your own home w friends and relish the accomplishment

We've never had a fighter like now on our side and he's cleaning decades of allowing opposing pitchers to chunk at our heads unopposed. We've had some seriously pus presidents allowing China to have it ALL their way!

Maybe that helps ya? Idk

You guys need to learn instead of going around acting like ya know already
Ludwig von Missi
Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Negotiating can be grungy grungy grungy when dealing w a deceptive adversary like Communists that want it all their way. We can't even do biz there without them stealing 50% and probably much more truth known

Like baseball vs a dirty team with pitchers chunking at ya and afraid to charge mound because they can pound ya in a fight too! But ya hang in there and deal with their cheating low asses and when it's over and your ahead on scoreboard you go back to the safety of your own home w friends and relish the accomplishment

We've never had a fighter like now on our side and he's cleaning decades of allowing opposing pitchers to chunk at our heads unopposed. We've had some seriously pus presidents allowing China to have it ALL their way!

Maybe that helps ya? Idk

I know the president appreciates your blind trust. You're a good little solider.
Florda_mike
Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Maybe that helps ya? Idk

I know the president appreciates your blind trust. You're a good little solider.

No, I just don't care about a personality etc when he's negotiating our future. China wealth is taking our country down I believe. They're behind the propaganda. You're gonna find that out too!

Anyway, just give me the best negotiator or lawyer, whatever is needed dealing w those scoundrels

TDS doesn't apply when I'm thinking about you and your kids futures. Screw da ChiComms!
Oldbear83
Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Maybe that helps ya? Idk

You would know about blind obedience.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack Bauer
What the actual F???

Jack Bauer
Ludwig von Missi
Oldbear83 said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Crash Davis said:

Florda_mike said:

Maybe that helps ya? Idk

You would know about blind obedience.
Care to elaborate? I'm not on team red or team blue. Who or what am I blindly obedient towards?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.