100k+ illegal border crossings THIS MONTH

28,503 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by quash
GoldMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

We are talking about millions upon millions of barely literate, overwhelmingly unskilled individuals .

There is absolutely no single country on this planet that could support the number of people from central and South America who would swarm here if given the chance .

You know this but choose to dance around the realities involved .

And for what ?
Thats because illegal immigration is as old as Texas itself. And I think most would agree that this is the greatest state past present and future, correct?

Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Canada2017
GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

We are talking about millions upon millions of barely literate, overwhelmingly unskilled individuals .

There is absolutely no single country on this planet that could support the number of people from central and South America who would swarm here if given the chance .

And for what ?
Thats because illegal immigration is as old as Texas itself. And I think most would agree that this is the greatest state past present and future, correct?

The numbers involved since 1980 are unprecedented.

Ever been to Colorado or Montana ?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
No single country should have to do it. Maybe America can once again become a shining example of how things should/could be.

I gave my answer a few posts ago. Do away with most welfare and control immigration through visas.

In the UAE I had to provide my Visa constantly. I couldnt bank, work, travel or stay in a hotel without it.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

No single country should have to do it. Maybe America can once again become a shining example of how things should/could be.

I gave my answer a few posts ago. Do away with most welfare and control immigration through visas.

In the UAE I had to provide my Visa constantly. I couldnt bank, work, travel or stay in a hotel without it.
America already takes in more immigrants than any other country.

Are we supposed to open our borders to whoever wants to come in, and just hand them a VISA?
GoldMind
Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

And for what ?

World population has increased. All relative.

Also, feel free to look at a ****ing map and note how far of a walk it is from matamoros to billings.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I havent been in Montana in a long time. My son was a county DA for a while in Colorado, so yes, I have been there many times.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday said:

Are we supposed to open our borders to whoever wants to come in, and just hand them a VISA?
Of course not. I have always said to reform immigration to streamline the process. Brown people shouldnt be put on an 8 year waiting list. There should be standards for who is admitted. Once here, they can be controlled through a stronger Visa program.

The percent of people in America that were born in a foreign country is about 14%. This ranks us around 50th in a list of countries foriegn born population %'s
Canada2017
GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

And for what ?

Also, feel free to look at a ****ing map and note how far of a walk it is from matamoros to billings.

What are you talking about....the rate of illegal entry into Texas and the rest of the US has increased at a rate far higher than that of the planet's population increase .

What does Matamoros have to do with anything ?

You said Texas was, is and always will be the best . I simply asked you if you have ever been to Colorado or Montana .
IMO Texas is ok...sort of .
Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday said:

Of course not. I have always said to reform immigration to streamline the process. Brown people shouldnt be put on an 8 year waiting list. There should be standards for who is admitted. Once here, they can be controlled through a stronger Visa program.

The percent of people in America that were born in a foreign country is about 14%. This ranks us around 50th in a list of countries foriegn born population %'s
You clearly have no idea what the process actually is. You can't just get their names and then process them quickly.

These are people that central American countries don't know who they are. It's essentially homeless people who barely speak English.

The criteria and standard America SHOULD set would turn down probably more than 90% of the applicants.

The real problem is you think taxpayers should receive the burden of mass immigration: you have ZERO solutions that don't effect American citizens negatively.

Since when does the US and it's taxpayers have to be a giant charity?
Osodecentx
quash said:

I got mine.

Free white and 21.
Novelty
quash
Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

You clearly have no idea what the process actually is. You can't just get their names and then process them quickly.

These are people that central American countries don't know who they are. It's essentially homeless people who barely speak English.

The criteria and standard America SHOULD set would turn down probably more than 90% of the applicants.

The real problem is you think taxpayers should receive the burden of mass immigration: you have ZERO solutions that don't effect American citizens negatively.

Again.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Again.
That article is bull*****

The only reason you're pro mass immigration is because you're a communal narcissist and you get off on virtue signaling and pretending to be holier than thou.
GoldMind
Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

And for what ?

What are you talking about....the rate of illegal entry into Texas and the rest of the US has increased at a rate far higher than that of the planet's population increase .

You said Texas was, is and always will be the best . I simply asked you if you have ever been to Colorado or Montana .
So why are you here?
Canada2017
GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

And for what ?

So why are you here?

Here where ?
GoldMind
Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

And for what ?

So why are you here?

Here where ?
Here
Canada2017
GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

And for what ?

So why are you here?

Here where ?
Here

Not here....over there .
GoldMind
Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

And for what ?

So why are you here?

Here where ?
Here

Not here....over there .
Why are you on this forum?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Its a sensitive question that shouldnt be asked. When I was a kid I remember reading a book about a kitten that thought it was a puppy. Others thought it was funny. I thought it was horrible. The poor kitten, no matter what it said or did, could never be a puppy. I felt sorry for it.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

I have a very good idea about the process. I have immigrated to several countries and have many close friends that have immigrated to America. Please tell me what experience you have,

I said welfare to people that are healthy and able to work should be cut. That means healthy young men that want to get special loans or grants. It mens people should work and not expect or get handouts. Did you miss that part?

What difference does the language they speak make? My ancestors didnt speak English when they got here but they learned. How about yours?

How would my solution be negative? My plan cuts out charity. Stop making America attractive to those that dont want to work for what they get, no matter what color they are.
Canada2017
GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

GoldMind said:

Canada2017 said:

Same none answer .

And for what ?

So why are you here?

Here where ?
Here

Not here....over there .
Why are you on this forum?

To aid victims of the bubble . It's my mission in life .
Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

I have a very good idea about the process. I have immigrated to several countries and have many close friends that have immigrated to America. Please tell me what experience you have,

I said welfare to people that are healthy and able to work should be cut. That means healthy young men that want to get special loans or grants. It mens people should work and not expect or get handouts. Did you miss that part?

What difference does the language they speak make? My ancestors didnt speak English when they got here but they learned. How about yours?

How would my solution be negative? My plan cuts out charity. Stop making America attractive to those that dont want to work for what they get, no matter what color they are.
You operate on ideals and utopias. I operate on reality.

That is the difference between us. You don't understand that illegal immigration is a big business for our politicians on both sides.

If we do what you desire, bad actors will take advantage of it and create a situation that they can then exploit.

Massive immigration = a massive welfare state: because that's what our politicians want.
You might have good ideas, but you're completely ignorant and naive of how downright evil and screwed up our banks, politicians, mega corps and people are. Freedom is rare. America is rare. Human nature is mostly screwed up and I don't think you want to admit this.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I do love freedom, not only for myself but others. My plan would reduce illegal immigration. I know illegal immigration is big business and thats why my plan focuses on reducing it.

I know there are lots of screwed up humans.

I agree that massive welfare produces massive illegal and legal migration. Conversely, cutting welfare will cut immigration. Only people that want to work will migrate.

So tell me your plan again? Massive ICE round ups and walls? Shut down the borders completely? Shoot illegals on sight? Control the press and social outlets? Raise tariffs to support unions?

I like my plan better.
Doc Holliday

I do love freedom, not only for myself but others. My plan would reduce illegal immigration. I know illegal immigration is big business and thats why my plan focuses on reducing it.

I agree that massive welfare produces massive illegal and legal migration. Conversely, cutting welfare will cut immigration. Only people that want to work will migrate.

So tell me your plan again? Massive ICE round ups and walls? Shut down the borders completely? Shoot illegals on sight? Control the press and social outlets? Raise tariffs to support unions?

I like my plan better.
Right now my plan is to limit illegal crossings by thousands per day, which include human traffickers and cartel: that can be done with a wall and more border control.

Then we can talk about setting up a new process.

But right now, there is a crisis at the border. I'm not against increased immigration. I am simply against illegal immigration and would like to put an end to it.

My plan will save American lives. It will destroy the cartel business. Your plan will increase it.
Canada2017

I like my plan better.

You don't have a plan....no more than Quash does .

Just platitudes.

Finish the wall.

Fine employers of illegals.

Bolster the manpower of the Border Patrol , Customs Agents, ICE and Federal Marshals.

Expand the court system reviewing the individual cases of those claiming asylum.

Imprison those who return still again after being deported .

End foreign aid to countries who encourage and aid their citizens in teaching our borders .

Toughen amnesty requirements.

Deport those who overstay their visas .

End sanctuary cites .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So I gave you my credentials on immigration. What are yours? I know you went overseas and drank a $25 beer once and tried to use it as an example of high prices but really, what expertise do you hold?
Doc Holliday

So I gave you my credentials on immigration. What are yours? I know you went overseas and drank a $25 beer once and tried to use it as an example of high prices but really, what expertise do you hold?
I don't need to have an argument from authority to know bull**** when I see it.

Put things together man: Democrats want free healthcare, free college, free housing, universal basic income. You want massive immigration like they do. What does that equal when they get power mixed with your idea of lax border control and handing out citizenship ten fold?

10 million new citizens every year with all these benefits? You don't think I should feel threatened or worried about my future?

Please start thinking about people's intentions instead of basing your politics on ideals and philosophies.
Canada2017

Exactly what 'credentials' are you claiming ?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
You claimed I didnt know anything about the process of immigration. I do.

Cutting welfare and streamlining the process would greatly reduce both illegal and legal immigration.

Cutting welfare is no more of a platitude than anything you and Canada have offered.

Controlling immigrants with stronger visa control is reasonable. Other countries do it. Countres that have strong Visa enforcement dont have much of an illegal immigration. Why would anyone sneak into a country where they couldnt work, bank, get any kind of license, buy food , send kids to school, buy or drive a car, buy or rent housing or property, send money home, etc etc?

Or you can keep up the status quo of talk talk talk and building more walls.

Doc, its offensive that you say I am for democrat ideas and include free college. I am not the one wanting more government and more welfare.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

I have emigrated to three different countries and have worked with many people that have immigrated to America. I have studied the process for both America and several other countries. I am not certified but neither am I ignorant or naive about the process.
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

I have emigrated to three different countries and have worked with many people that have immigrated to America. I have studied the process for both America and several other countries. I am not certified but neither am I ignorant or naive about the process.

Then you are no more 'certified' than anyone else .

We will all vote for our vision of the future .

But it's already over ......the US will become something sickeningly similar to Argentina.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Right. Experience doesnt count. But wait. Arent you the poster that always says stats be damned and tell stories from your border ranch and the extrapolate your experiences to be more accurate than data?

America will never be Argentina.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Again.
That article is bull*****

The only reason you're pro mass immigration is because you're a communal narcissist and you get off on virtue signaling and pretending to be holier than thou.
That article is full of data and reasoning. And *** is a "communal narcissist"?
Canada2017

Right. Experience doesnt count. But wait. Arent you the poster that always says stats be damned and tell stories from your border ranch and the extrapolate your experiences to be more accurate than data?

America will never be Argentina.

Of course 'experience ' counts .

Your experience is thousands of miles away from the border .

Yet in your view that is superior experience to those experiences 1 mile from the Zaragoza International Bridge. One mile from the nightmare that is Juarez , Mexico .

From your perch somewhere in Asia ( what time zone are you in anyway ? ) you possess a superior insight into our border problems .

Obviously blessed with amazing gifts .

California is already Argentina......as is New Mexico . Texas will follow within 30 years .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I now live a little over 100 miles from the international border. I have spent most of my life in Texas 300 miles from the border.

I have seen the way other countries handle immigration and know America's needs to be improved.

Argentina wishes it was California. Do you really believe the stuff you say?
Canada2017
Well which is it ?

One week you say you are working in Alaska, the next week in Asia ....now 100 miles from the border .

I'm sure it's all possible of course ....but I wouldn't want such an existence.

No ...I don't believe a single thing I post . Like others ...I wait for your approval first.. and only afterwards do I believe it .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.