Trump Caves

22,993 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by corncob pipe
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And yet somehow the Dems won't do any deals w/ this administration to help the American people. Shameful

riflebear
RebelT said:

You can't tell me that any of you stupid mother****ers actually believe there was any substance in that release, right?

That is worse than a startup marketing pitch. Fancy words, big promises, and not one ounce of measurable substance that means a damn thing.

I don't know why I am continually surprised at the number of braindead lemmings that blindly believe and celebrate everything the orange buffoon says.

Idiocracy is alive and well.
I've learned over decades in politics that liberals who have to resort to personal attacks instead of debating the issues or realizing the actual facts (takes 5 min to read) have no place in the debate. Again, this has nothing to do w/ celebrating Trump, it's about how it helps America. The OP & thread title are literally 100% wrong. When will liberals wake up to what the Dems are doing by not fixing the border crisis, it's obvious what their plan is and it's 100% against the safety of America which is beyond baffling.

Aliceinbubbleland
When he does something about this issue I'll be very happy.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Florda_mike
midgett said:

Oh, and those ripping Trump for a potential Mexico deal. ANYTHING is better than what we had. It's called negotiation. You compromise so everyone wins. House Democrats could learn a thing or two from that. Maybe they could present some legislation that will actually become law and benefit everyone rather than absurd green deals and endless investigations.

The reason they hate Trump is they're incapable of "negotiation"

"Negotiation" lies with businessmen and NOT politicians

Politicians want Trump gone before this secret is exposed to the masses and politicians are banished for real life businessmen

Politicians on either side want him gone because of this
Florda_mike
Aliceinbubbleland said:

^^^ Your name checks out
Golem
Aliceinbubbleland said:

You are the same type of whiner that complained when we attacked Iraq that we should have attacked Iran and North Korea too and if we couldn't do them all at once, we should not do any. That's called a false choice.
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

RebelT said:

You can't tell me that any of you stupid mother****ers actually believe there was any substance in that release, right?

That is worse than a startup marketing pitch. Fancy words, big promises, and not one ounce of measurable substance that means a damn thing.

I don't know why I am continually surprised at the number of braindead lemmings that blindly believe and celebrate everything the orange buffoon says.

I've learned over decades in politics that liberals who have to resort to personal attacks instead of debating the issues or realizing the actual facts (takes 5 min to read) have no place in the debate. Again, this has nothing to do w/ celebrating Trump, it's about how it helps America. The OP & thread title are literally 100% wrong. When will liberals wake up to what the Dems are doing by not fixing the border crisis, it's obvious what their plan is and it's 100% against the safety of America which is beyond baffling.

^^^ Who gave them those lines?

If they did that on their own they're fired
riflebear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

So you start a #fakenews thread and when proven wrong you completely change the subject and start talking about the National Debt? Just admit you were wrong and start another thread about the National Debt. I think you'll have 100% agreement that all politicians have dropped the ball on that subject.
Aliceinbubbleland
GolemIII said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

You are the same type of whiner that complained when we attacked Iraq that we should have attacked Iran and North Korea too and if we couldn't do them all at once, we should not do any. That's called a false choice.
Absolutely not true. We could have avoided Iraq altogether and just done what Obama did. Kill Osama bin Laden. Makes more sense. Thank you Navy Seals.
Oldbear83
Aliceinbubbleland said:

GolemIII said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Absolutely not true. We could have avoided Iraq altogether and just done what Obama did. Kill Osama bin Laden. Makes more sense. Thank you Navy Seals.
Also a false choice, it ignores the effect of actual events.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Canada2017
Aliceinbubbleland said:

GolemIII said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

No the Iraq War was totally necessary.

( and a brilliant tactical victory BTW )
Florda_mike
Aliceinbubbleland said:

GolemIII said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

^^^ Alice's truth comes out!

Thanks obama
quash
GolemIII said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

It's all words. It is always words. Nothing happens. What did Mexico say or do and I don't care what Trump says. He fabricates. If Mexico agreed to something let's hear it. From them. Not Twitter.

Mexico meets migrants at southern border with armed forces
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1T62YC

Under an arrangement reached months ago.

You guys are too damn funny.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
robby44
quash said:

GolemIII said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

It's all words. It is always words. Nothing happens. What did Mexico say or do and I don't care what Trump says. He fabricates. If Mexico agreed to something let's hear it. From them. Not Twitter.

Mexico Agreed to Take Border Actions Months Before Tariff Deal

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/08/us/politics/trump-mexico-deal-tariffs.html?smtyp=cur&smid=fb-nytimes
RebelT
riflebear said:

RebelT said:

I've learned over the last 3 years that supposed Conservatives will reject any and all reality that isn't favorable to their dear leader.

I'm not a liberal. I just am further and further appalled that so many stupid mother****ers have drumpfs balls so far down their throat that they believe and even overhype every single thing he does, when it's largely a complete charade.

You're all pathetic. There's no other way to put it.
Florda_mike
Who the heck unlatched this guy's cage door?

Thought he was gone
Oldbear83
Anyone who calls the President "drumpf" confirms they are a liberal.

It's funny how people pretend to be something other than what they obviously are, without realizing their attitude proves the truth.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

1. Source?
2. If your post is accurate, they'd reneged until tariffs were used as pressure and only now acted.

Trump is correct on this one. You know it. You are just an open borders advocate who desires nothing more than importing south and Central American marxists to vote Democrat.
riflebear
robby44 said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mexico Agreed to Take Border Actions Months Before Tariff Deal

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/08/us/politics/trump-mexico-deal-tariffs.html?smtyp=cur&smid=fb-nytimes

Really? How well did those work out. More illegals have been entering the US every month - over 120k last month. If Mexico was doing anything worthwhile that number would be going down. Hence the reason for negotiations.
riflebear
RebelT said:

riflebear said:

RebelT said:

I've learned over the last 3 years that supposed Conservatives will reject any and all reality that isn't favorable to their dear leader.

I'm not a liberal. I just am further and further appalled that so many stupid mother****ers have drumpfs balls so far down their throat that they believe and even overhype every single thing he does, when it's largely a complete charade.

You're all pathetic. There's no other way to put it.
Please give examples. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I've said all the time I'm on here to defend good things and call out the bad, especially the hypocrisy of the left and the media. I've been doing that years before Trump ever sniffed politics.

We just happen to defend him because he's the target now. I don't care what GOP President was in the White House they would be seeing the exact same treatment as Trump. The main difference is Trump pushes back and calls them out which drives them insane. The are many things I can't stand about Trump but on a scale of 1-10, they are a 1 compared to the 10 that is the liberal media and radical liberals who are doing everything in their power to destroy our country. And no, that is not an exaggeration.

I hate having to defend Trump when he acts childish sometimes, but we've seen the press upset that he calls people names, but completely ignore the fact that they called him treasonous and Putin's puppet and racist sexist, etc when he's none of those things. It's insanity and I'm glad Trump has exposed the fraud that they all are when most everyone else in the GOP didn't have the spine to do it. If we have to live w/ his craziness to expose them all, then so be it.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Now that he has lowered the debt and brought us a real plans to elimate national debt, tackled the affordable health care problem and built a wall with Mexico's money, there is no doubt that this plan to resolve the immigration problem will be the crowning jewel in his stellar list of promised accomplishments.

Raise your glasses and cheer. Pres, Trump doesnt mess around!!!
Man you really do hate this President.

What's funny is he's accomplished more than both parties have in decades...but you don't treat them the same.
Did you read my post? Has he kept any of these promises?

I have never voted democrat. I used to vote republican I am more conservative than you.
Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday said:

Now that he has lowered the debt and brought us a real plans to elimate national debt, tackled the affordable health care problem and built a wall with Mexico's money, there is no doubt that this plan to resolve the immigration problem will be the crowning jewel in his stellar list of promised accomplishments.

Raise your glasses and cheer. Pres, Trump doesnt mess around!!!
Man you really do hate this President.

What's funny is he's accomplished more than both parties have in decades...but you don't treat them the same.

I have never voted democrat. I used to vote republican I am more conservative than you.
He's kept more promises than any President in decades. Your problem is you have bought into the DJT hate train.

Building and wall and other agendas he ran on should be extremely simple and easy to achieve: but it's possible DJT was naive about the evil that congress is. I know I was. I did not expect Democrats to be this unhinged. I did not expect Republicans with full power to resist him and go against their constituents.

They have created a firewall and you are placing complete blame on our President because you have bought into the hate. It's as if you think Presidents are Kings and every failed agenda they have is 100% on them. You should be angry with congress.

Now he uses what tools he has and gets something accomplished...all while you come unglued about it and say "we'll muh drumpf said he'd do better".

You're out of touch with most Americans on this topic.
Osodecentx

Sure. Trump has balanced the budget, retired the national debt, built a wall to stop illegal immigration and made Mexico pay for it.
ScottS
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Were u pissed when Obama took it for 10T to 19T? TDS is alive and well and on display in this thread.
J.R.
It's fairly simple. Trumpybear saw his Senate, and particularly, Senators on the border calling him out on the dumb ass plan. He finally figured out that this tariff crap is harming his economy and that is all he has. If the economy tanks, he's done.
Osodecentx
J.R. said:

It's fairly simple. Trumpybear saw his Senate, and particularly, Senators on the border calling him out on the dumb ass plan. He finally figured out that this tariff crap is harming his economy and that is all he has. If the economy tanks, he's done.
Possibly. I'm just glad he declared victory and called off the tariffs. I'm getting out of equities this week and going to bonds. This may be exactly wrong, but I'm not sure what Trump will do next.
Going to 66% bonds and 33% equities (that have a good return on investment)
riflebear
You know when CNN is siding w/ the President things are incredibly bad.

Oldbear83
Some people put America first.

Some people put their personal wants first.

This thread is shining a light on that distinction.
riflebear
Aliceinbubbleland
ScottS said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Were u pissed when Obama took it for 10T to 19T? TDS is alive and well and on display in this thread.
Yes.
Aliceinbubbleland
Oldbear83 said:

Some people put America first. (ME)

Some people put their personal wants first. (TRUMP)

This thread is shining a light on that distinction. (YOU)
FIFY
Florda_mike
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Oldbear83 said:

Some people put America first. (ME)

Some people put their personal wants first. (TRUMP)

This thread is shining a light on that distinction. (YOU)
FIFY

Alice you're very confused on what's good for our country
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Trump has many of the personality flaws you constantly rail about.

But it's time you gave this flagrant narcissist some credit ....this go round for ( finally ) forcing Mexico to assist the US in reducing the flood of illegals from Central America.

Will Mexico really follow the agreement ?

Only time will time .

But short of nuking Mexico City ....the treat of economic tariffs was about the only card Trump had to play.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Oldbear83 said:

Some people put America first.

Some people put their personal wants first.

This thread is shining a light on that distinction.
Trump outsourced his company labor to China and built his most recent buildings with imported steel and aluiminum. Are these examples of our president putting America first?

1. Does he lead by example or does he lead by "do as I say, not as I do"?
2. Was it ok then but bad now?
3. He was fine with using chain migration to get relatives immigrated but now speaks against it.

Your post is a shining example.

Isnt this thread based on the lie that tarrifs forced compliance when in reality Mexico announced their southern border militarysupport report weeks before the threat of tarrifs?
Oldbear83
Trump pre-2016 and Trump post-2016 are two different people in perspective and purpose.

It's very dishonest but typical of the TDS crowd to ignore that fact.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.