Trump Caves

22,869 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by corncob pipe
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sorry quash, you are correct that the document you say is the whole agreement does not specify troop commitments.

I was paying attention to actual events

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexico-is-sending-6-000-troops-to-secure-its-border-ahead-of-trumps-tariff-deadline

and real military intervention by Mexico

which occurred just at the time Trump said there was an agreement to do so.

So it seems there is more than you have on that one document.
It's not what I have, it's what Trump claimed he had.

Thanks for acknowledging that Slate got it right in their reporting on the secret agreement.
No, all I am confirming is the 'secret' agreement is neither secret nor everything that was agreed to.

Sooner or later, you really need to accept that Trump won this one.
Of course Trump won.

Mexico bent the knee and they are acting.

Results are all that matters.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sorry quash, you are correct that the document you say is the whole agreement does not specify troop commitments.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexico-is-sending-6-000-troops-to-secure-its-border-ahead-of-trumps-tariff-deadline

Thanks for acknowledging that Slate got it right in their reporting on the secret agreement.
No, all I am confirming is the 'secret' agreement is neither secret nor everything that was agreed to.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Doc Holliday said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Of course Trump won.

Yes, results. Mexico takes about six months to implement a policy that makes you jizz. Meanwhile Trump has been unable to do the same at our border.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Of course Trump won.

Yes, results. Mexico takes about six months to implement a policy that makes you jizz. Meanwhile Trump has been unable to do the same at our border.
In case you haven't noticed, Republicans and Democrats can't govern.

Paul Ryan destroyed the GOP's ability to get anything done with the border. You can blame him...you can't blame POTUS.

Democrats have put up a firewall on anything and everything immigration reform. You can blame them...you can't blame POTUS.

All the President has done is try to fix a problem...THAT YOU DON"T EVEN WANT FIXED!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Hey mikey. You said half of posters were not Baylor people. I asked for 4. You couldn't do it.

Stop calling other people liars.t

You can't prove anything but I can prove about all BBL sees is lies

Why is it such a big deal to you anyway?

Man you get on a horse and ride it til it's dead so often
And you just make up shlt and act surprised when you get called on it.
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

Hey mikey. You said half of posters were not Baylor people. I asked for 4. You couldn't do it.

Stop calling other people liars.t

You can't prove anything but I can prove about all BBL sees is lies

Why is it such a big deal to you anyway?

Man you get on a horse and ride it til it's dead so often
And you just make up shlt and act surprised when you get called on it.

^^^ Sounds just like yourself
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Knowing the White House is in good hands does that, I agree.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Of course Trump won.

Paul Ryan destroyed the GOP's ability to get anything done with the border. You can blame him...you can't blame POTUS.

Democrats have put up a firewall on anything and everything immigration reform. You can blame them...you can't blame POTUS.

All the President has done is try to fix a problem...THAT YOU DON"T EVEN WANT FIXED!

Unlike the President I have offered a market based solution. Guest Worker visas. McConnell has voted in favor of that before in 2006.

And yes, POTUS very much deserves the blame for his three way waffle when the Senate took up immigration reform. McConnell was so disgusted I thought he'd never allow the Senate to take it up again under his watch. If POTUS ever committed to something I think he might.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Knowing the White House is in good hands does that, I agree.
Knowing our civic institutions will survive a president who thinks Art II let's him do anything he wants helps.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Of course Trump won.

Unlike the President I have offered a market based solution. Guest Worker visas. McConnell has voted in favor of that before in 2006.

And yes, POTUS very much deserves the blame for his three way waffle when the Senate took up immigration reform. McConnell was so disgusted I thought he'd never allow the Senate to take it up again under his watch. If POTUS ever committed to something I think he might.
Ah, so you prefer Mitch "waffles" McConnell to Donald 'gets things done' Trump.

Further confirmation you are a (D).

So, thanks for that, quash.
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Of course Trump won.

Quash = Cinque?
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Of course Trump won.

McConnell is his party's leader in the Senate. That is about as Republican as it gets. Further confirmation that you don't know where the lines are drawn in the Too Party.

And it was Trump that waffled, three times in less than two weeks. And McConnell has certainly been consistent in not revisiting immigration.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Of course Trump won.

McConnell is his party's leader in the Senate. That is about as Republican as it gets. Further confirmation that you don't know where the lines are drawn in the Too Party.

And it was Trump that waffled, three times in less than two weeks. And McConnell has certainly been consistent in not revisiting immigration.
Cute. The problem with the GOP has always been RINOs, and McConnel is, if not a RINO, part of the problem
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I may be wrong but aren't all "RINOS" elected by popular vote by the people that live in their district? I may have worded that wrong but aren't they all elected because they are who the most people want? Why do you hate democracy and freedom so much?
Oldbear83

I may be wrong but aren't all "RINOS" elected by popular vote by the people that live in their district? I may have worded that wrong but aren't they all elected because they are who the most people want? Why do you hate democracy and freedom so much?
So you support con men, then.

A clever lie is just because it fools people.

By your logic Bernie Madoff should have walked free.

Candidates make promises, and McConnell was specific in several promises which he ignored after the election.

Happens in both parties, but that does not make it right.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
lol. How do I support con men? You are making stuff up. Here, let me try. Youi were once a boy and your mother was a lady. Damn, you support ladyboys. Pretty stupid huh?

You are really critisizing candidates that dont keep campaign promises? lol

"If I'm elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress."

"I would bring back waterboarding, and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding,"

"Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system."

"Our elected representatives in the House and Senate must ... block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure."

"We will end the sanctuary cities that have resulted in so many needless deaths. Cities that refuse to cooperate with federal authorities will not receive taxpayer dollars, and we will work with Congress to pass legislation to protect those jurisdictions that do assist federal authorities."
[url=https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1401/establish-ban-muslims-entering-us/][/url]
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."
[url=https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1406/remove-existing-syrian-refugees/][/url]
"I'm putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria, as part of this mass migration, that if I win, if I win, they're going back."
[url=https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1412/declare-china-currency-manipulator/][/url]
"Instruct the Treasury Secretary to label China a currency manipulator."
[url=https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1419/sue-his-accusers-sexual-misconduct/][/url]
"The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over." (Accusers of sexual misconduct)
[url=https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1421/release-his-tax-returns-after-audit-completed/][/url]
"I'm under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released."
[url=https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1423/create-targeted-child-care-tax-credits/][/url]
"The Trump plan will rewrite the tax code to allow working parents to deduct from their income taxes child care expenses for up to four children and elderly dependents."
[url=https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1426/simplify-tax-code/][/url]
"The Trump Plan will collapse the current seven tax brackets to three brackets."
[url=https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1428/repeal-alternative-minimum-tax/][/url]
"The 3.8 percent Obamacare tax on investment income will be repealed, as will the alternative minimum tax."

Jokester you are.

Want to compare a McConnel list with Pres. Trump? And are you really calling McConnel a RINO?
Oldbear83
I know who has done more of what he promised.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
In your mind or in reality? (its certainly not that I dont trust you. I just like to verify)

Oldbear83

In your mind or in reality? (its certainly not that I dont trust you. I just like to verify)

Checked my bank account. Yup, Trump did more.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I made more money than ever before. I attribute it to my own hard work and the grace of God. Pres. Trump had nothing to do with it.

So can you document your claim or like Mikey are you full of excrement?
Florda_mike

I made more money than ever before. I attribute it to my own hard work and the grace of God. Pres. Trump had nothing to do with it.

So can you document your claim or like Mikey are you full of excrement?

^^^ This pot constantly calls kettle black

He's right though in Trump having nothing to do with his government job. Understandable LIQ hates Trump though because 6 more years of Trump will eliminate his worthless government employment along with many of LIQ's liberal "friends" too

At least I don't have to wake up and get dressed in heavy clothes because I have to walk outside in the frigid cold at night to a shared outhouse to stand in line freezing to death for my excrement, with a gun praying a bear doesn't jump me

ahhhh, nice to be able to flush and have running water because I pay my bills and have money for such luxuries as multiple closeby toilets inside my home and the safety of a bunch of locked doors with a loving wife. Glad our son, his wife and our grandsons have the same thing nearby too

Wouldn't Socialism be great so you'd be like me?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
lol. Thats good.

You cant back up your claims so you make up stuff about me.

As a teacher I have more or less worked for state local and federal governments. Most of the last six years it has not been for the USA government. I can see that for you teachers were a waste of time. Most people appreciate the good ones.

I dont know why you concentrated on my bowel movements. I dont share my bathroom and I havent been to an outhouse in years. It is cold at night in Alaska but I have been in Manila, Bangkok and Hong Kong the last two months, and will hit Cambodia and Laos next month. You should stay on the porch with the other lap dogs. Its kind of sad to hear you brag about indoor plumbing.

Pres. Trump has no effect on my job.

So quit lying about me and name 4 of your stated one half non Baylor posters on this board. Just admit you are a drama queen knee pad cheerleader and move on.
Florda_mike
You said I was full of excrement so I mentioned MY bowel movements

Then thought what it's like in wilderness

I've got a very wealthy friend that has chosen to live "off the grid"

It seems a tough life but the toughest to me would be his 50 yard walk to outhouse, even though his outhouse has running water
corncob pipe

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.