Trump Caves

22,989 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by corncob pipe
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didnt insinuate anything. I said non Baylor people should be respectful on a Baylor board.

Again can you name 4 or were you just making stuff up?

Btw deceitful means lying or not being honest. I thought my post was straightforward.

You made the statement half of the posters here are not Baylor. I asked if you could mane four. You chose not to answer. Why?
Florda_mike
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I didnt insinuate anything. I said non Baylor people should be respectful on a Baylor board.

Again can you name 4 or were you just making stuff up?

Btw deceitful means lying or not being honest. I thought my post was straightforward.

You made the statement half of the posters here are not Baylor. I asked if you could mane four. You chose not to answer. Why?

Dude I'll answer your question after you answer those of mine that preceded yours

Good night
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Wow. You call names and then accuse me of labeling. Firing the sunset gun a little early aren't we?

Real Baylor people graduated from Baylor. This is a Baylor forum. Surprised I had to explain that to you.

Brooks is bigger stronger younger and smarter than you. I dont think you would call him names to his face. Internet name callers dont usually show up anyway.

Again what does it matter if someone graduated from Baylor or wherever?

YES. ON A BAYLOR BOARD YOU SHOULD SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT FOR BAYLOR ALUMNI, YOU ARE A VISITOR

Can we not criticize and question a professional student like BBL that happened to choose Baylor instead of somewhere else?

YOU CAN CRITICIZE WITHOUT STUPID LITTLE NAME CALLING. HE IS A BAYLOR GRAD ON A BAYLOR BOARD. THERE ARE PLENTY OF NON COLLEGE SPECIFIC BOARDS.```````````````````````

Are you insinuating those that didn't graduate from Baylor shouldn't be here? That's probably half this poli board at least truth be known btw

i DIDNT INSINUATE ANYTHING. i MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR.

Now name 4 or admit yur are full of shlt and a liar.
Oldbear83
Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

Brooks, you're unhinged. Like completely unhinged brother.

We know POTUS lives rent free in your head, but he isn't a king or dictator, and he will be out of office in 6 years.

Nothing bad or crazy is happening, we're not in a major war, the economy is on fire, people are happy and their buying power is tremendous.

There is simply the rise of populism because your political views have been at the forefront for the past 20 years. It's time to respect that not everyone thinks like you. OK. Coexist.

Calm down.

You only said one wrong thing. The economy is not on fire for BBL because he's probably either a government worker on on entitlements. Those are under attack with Trump. Hence BBLs Trump paranoia due to fear
His problem is he's slowly realizing that outrage doesn't work anymore and he's really got nothing else to advance his failing political agenda.

Plus the left has to walk on eggshells not to offend anyone or we'll call their asses out for being the hypocrites they are. This puts them at a major disadvantage for saying what they truly want to say.

Don't quote FlordaMike. The guy can't spell Florida. He's an old racist that follows me around and I think he wants to make out with me.

Sorry, buddy. Wrong kind of Liberal.

See what I mean

BBL is clueless as he doesn't know why I "misspell" Florida even though I've explained it numerous times here

LMAO on BBL

I'm beginning to think he's a prissy feminine gay but won't admit it unfortunately out of shame. Why feel guilty as his Democrat Party supposedly defends "LGBTQ" or whatever it is
BBL's been making an effort to be civil, Florda. Cut him some slack, 'K?

So how do ya feel about this BBL character now?
I feel sorry for him. He gets easily upset and doesn't even notice the difference between legit opinion and harassment.

Kind of like Golem but on the Left.
quash
Florda_mike said:

Half? I can only name three, but one of them actually attended Baylor for a few years. Half would be around 200 regular posters. Can you name 4 or are you just full of crap?

I labeled Brooks as a Baylor man. I am sure he is ok with that. You called him names.

And yes, this is a Baylor board. I wouldnt go on a Tech or Aggie board and be disrespctful to alumns. I would get banned pretty quickly. Instead Sicem tries to be tolerant and look what we get.

Funny how you pick and choose what question you answer and actually answered nothing

Very clever .... or deceitful?

Baylor man? Ha
Lulz, Says the guy watching from outside the fence.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

Brooks, you're unhinged. Like completely unhinged brother.

We know POTUS lives rent free in your head, but he isn't a king or dictator, and he will be out of office in 6 years.

Nothing bad or crazy is happening, we're not in a major war, the economy is on fire, people are happy and their buying power is tremendous.

There is simply the rise of populism because your political views have been at the forefront for the past 20 years. It's time to respect that not everyone thinks like you. OK. Coexist.

Calm down.

You only said one wrong thing. The economy is not on fire for BBL because he's probably either a government worker on on entitlements. Those are under attack with Trump. Hence BBLs Trump paranoia due to fear
His problem is he's slowly realizing that outrage doesn't work anymore and he's really got nothing else to advance his failing political agenda.

Plus the left has to walk on eggshells not to offend anyone or we'll call their asses out for being the hypocrites they are. This puts them at a major disadvantage for saying what they truly want to say.

Don't quote FlordaMike. The guy can't spell Florida. He's an old racist that follows me around and I think he wants to make out with me.

Sorry, buddy. Wrong kind of Liberal.

See what I mean

BBL is clueless as he doesn't know why I "misspell" Florida even though I've explained it numerous times here

LMAO on BBL

I'm beginning to think he's a prissy feminine gay but won't admit it unfortunately out of shame. Why feel guilty as his Democrat Party supposedly defends "LGBTQ" or whatever it is
BBL's been making an effort to be civil, Florda. Cut him some slack, 'K?

So how do ya feel about this BBL character now?
I feel sorry for him. He gets easily upset and doesn't even notice the difference between legit opinion and harassment.

Kind of like Golem but on the Left.

Seriously I have hope for all of the "misled and confused" too
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So instead of half you cant name four? Why do you lie so much? I answered all your questions.
quash
Crickets from Florda.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
No way to check for actual Baylor "graduates" here and you liars know it too

And LIQ, you did NOT answer my questions directly, you never answer anyone's questions directly. You dodge cleverly though

You're not much different from democrats that never even address questions asked of them
quash
Florda_mike said:

And LIQ, you did NOT answer my questions directly, you never answer anyone's questions directly. You dodge cleverly though

You're not much different from democrats that never even address questions asked of them
You made the claim.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

You made the claim.

And you're trying to prove it wrong

Give us another lie of yours to prove me wrong

You can't do it and you know it but you'll try I'm sure with another lie
quash
Florda_mike said:

Are you insinuating those that didn't graduate from Baylor shouldn't be here? That's probably half this poli board at least truth be known btw
This is your claim, your words.
robby44
Mexico Releases Full Text of "Secret" Deal Trump Waved in Front of Reporters

"Mexico published the document in full Friday and it's clear that the "supplementary agreement" amounts to little more than the promise of more talks."

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/mexico-releases-full-text-secret-deal-trump-sheet-paper.html
Oldbear83
Slate is far from objective.
robby44
The actual document is embedded in the article
quash
robby44 said:

For people who aren't afraid of forming their own opinion.
Oldbear83
quash said:

robby44 said:

I read the document. The claims you made were the claims by Slate, not either the US nor the Mexican government.

Quash be Democrat, so that's no surprise.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

I read the document. The claims you made were the claims by Slate, not either the US nor the Mexican government.

What claims did Mexico make beyond agreeing to more talks?
robby44
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

The President claimed he had an agreement
Florda_mike
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

^^^ Of course Quash skirts the accusation again
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

Your turn, quash - read the actual document. It's not what Slate implies.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

Read it. They agreed to more talks. You claimed otherwise but have so far provided nothing else from the agreement. Try.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

Read it. They agreed to more talks. You claimed otherwise but have so far provided nothing else from the agreement. Try.
Wrongo.

Reading comprehension is a problem for quash. Kind of like his political orientation.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

Wrongo.

Reading comprehension is a problem for quash. Kind of like his political orientation.
You claimed there is more than an agreement for more talks. What part of the article are you referring to?
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

Wrongo.

You claimed there is more than an agreement for more talks. What part of the article are you referring to?
The agreement text specifies troop commitments, for one thing.

Kind of a big deal, that.
RebelT
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

Wrongo.

Why are you a lying piece of *****

The letter says absolutely nothing of the kind.

BrooksBearLives
RebelT said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

Wrongo.

Why are you a lying piece of *****

The letter says absolutely nothing of the kind.

It's weird he made insults about reading comprehension and then didn't bother to read it before making comments on it.
Florda_mike
YOU, along with teammate loser BBL, calling another a lying POS is expected but nothing if not ironic!

LMAO at both of you losers

Please immigrate to another country that you love! What's an example of that?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Hey mikey. You said half of posters were not Baylor people. I asked for 4. You couldn't do it.

Stop calling other people liars.
Florda_mike

Hey mikey. You said half of posters were not Baylor people. I asked for 4. You couldn't do it.

Stop calling other people liars.

You can't prove anything but I can prove about all BBL sees is lies

Why is it such a big deal to you anyway?

Man you get on a horse and ride it til it's dead so often
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

robby44 said:

Wrongo.

Where?

Those of us who read it don't see what you referring to, how about quoting the part of the secret agreement that mentions troop commitments.
Oldbear83
Sorry quash, you are correct that the document you say is the whole agreement does not specify troop commitments.

I was paying attention to actual events

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexico-is-sending-6-000-troops-to-secure-its-border-ahead-of-trumps-tariff-deadline

and real military intervention by Mexico

which occurred just at the time Trump said there was an agreement to do so.

So it seems there is more than you have on that one document.
Doc Holliday
Yup.

You are reading that correctly.

Who was it that stopped this caravan of trucks with 791 illegals inside of it & arrested the drivers?

THE MEXICAN AUTHORITIES.

***NOT*** our US Border Patrol.

THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT.

quash
Oldbear83 said:

Sorry quash, you are correct that the document you say is the whole agreement does not specify troop commitments.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexico-is-sending-6-000-troops-to-secure-its-border-ahead-of-trumps-tariff-deadline

It's not what I have, it's what Trump claimed he had.

Thanks for acknowledging that Slate got it right in their reporting on the secret agreement.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

It's not what I have, it's what Trump claimed he had.

Thanks for acknowledging that Slate got it right in their reporting on the secret agreement.
No, all I am confirming is the 'secret' agreement is neither secret nor everything that was agreed to.

Sooner or later, you really need to accept that Trump won this one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.