Baylor is on the front page of the New York Times thanks to Ken Starr

794 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by 57Bear
Jinx 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Edmond Bear said:


Haha. You attempted to use an admittedly partisan activist source as a proof point and you're criticizing other people. I'm not arguing with the NY Times. They are partisan and they know it.

You, on the other hand, are partisan and use partisan sources as if they are not and act like everyone else is a nut.
Marripedia.
Edmond Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:


Haha. You attempted to use an admittedly partisan activist source as a proof point and you're criticizing other people. I'm not arguing with the NY Times. They are partisan and they know it.

You, on the other hand, are partisan and use partisan sources as if they are not and act like everyone else is a nut.
Marripedia.


Please grow up.

Jinx 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Edmond Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:


Haha. You attempted to use an admittedly partisan activist source as a proof point and you're criticizing other people. I'm not arguing with the NY Times. They are partisan and they know it.

You, on the other hand, are partisan and use partisan sources as if they are not and act like everyone else is a nut.
Marripedia.


Please grow up.


Please read something outside of evangelical approved texts.
Edmond Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:


Haha. You attempted to use an admittedly partisan activist source as a proof point and you're criticizing other people. I'm not arguing with the NY Times. They are partisan and they know it.

You, on the other hand, are partisan and use partisan sources as if they are not and act like everyone else is a nut.
Marripedia.


Please grow up.


Please read something outside of evangelical approved texts.


Hilarious. My primary source is NPR.

You don't know a thing about me. Why would you make assumptions when you don't know a thing? Oh wait, I forgot who I'm dealing with.
Jinx 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Edmond Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Edmond Bear said:


Haha. You attempted to use an admittedly partisan activist source as a proof point and you're criticizing other people. I'm not arguing with the NY Times. They are partisan and they know it.

You, on the other hand, are partisan and use partisan sources as if they are not and act like everyone else is a nut.
Marripedia.


Please grow up.


Please read something outside of evangelical approved texts.


Hilarious. My primary source is NPR.

You don't know a thing about me. Why would you make assumptions when you don't know a thing? Oh wait, I forgot who I'm dealing with.

I could ask you the same question.

If your "primary source" is NPR (not a "primarysource" but journalism), then why would you post a link to Marripedia?
FormerFlash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Insufferable. More Jinx drivel maligning anything and everything she deems "evangelical".
57Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jinx 2 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I don't think Jinx understands how a ***** works.
But I certainly understand how a dick acts.
Hmmm. Are we homing in on Jinx area of expertise?
Page 2 of 2
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.