Coronavirus updates here

435,090 Views | 4582 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jacques Strap
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Peter Navarro Memo

https://www.axios.com/exclusive-navarro-deaths-coronavirus-memos-january-da3f08fb-dce1-4f69-89b5-ea048f8382a9.html
Forest Bueller_bf

Sweden this Sunday. Cafes ect. still open.
jupiter
Oldbear83
The Democrats are backing each other up. Doesn't make any of their crap worth what I flush down the toilet.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
BearTruth13
Oldbear83 said:

The Democrats are backing each other up. Doesn't make any of their crap worth what I flush down the toilet.

Conservative bro. Know that is hard to swallow.
Oldbear83
BearTruth13 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Lie down with swine, get up smelling like swine.
BearTruth13
Oldbear83 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Oldbear83 said:

You do you man. Maybe take a shower though.
Canada2017
Forest Bueller_bf said:

I truly feel sorry for anyone insisting on that choice .
Forest Bueller
Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

I truly feel sorry for anyone insisting on that choice .
They have a small population, but their numbers are about to jump real quick.
Aliceinbubbleland
Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

We just surpassed H1N1 deaths.
Lets hope we never surpass H1N1 in infections, which were 61 million. Catastrophe if that ever happened.
I don't recall but I seem to believe we escaped without shutting down the economy?
quash
https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2020/04/06/hydroxychloroquine-update-for-april-6
Forest Bueller
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

Lets hope we never surpass H1N1 in infections, which were 61 million. Catastrophe if that ever happened.
I don't recall but I seem to believe we escaped without shutting down the economy?
We didn't have to, it wasn't very deadly, but spread easily. 61 million infections with this stuff would mean over half a million deaths I believe.
Oldbear83
BearTruth13 said:

Oldbear83 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Oldbear83 said:

You do you man. Maybe take a shower though.
Always do. If you smell stink, well, who else is in the room with you?
ATL Bear
Updated virus progression

March 19: 4,530 new cases, 57 new deaths
March 20: 5,594 new cases, 49 new deaths
March 21: 4,824 new cases, 46 new deaths
March 22: 9,339 new cases. 117 new deaths
March 23: 10,168 new cases. 140 new deaths.
March 24: 11,089 new cases. 225 new deaths.
March 25: 13,355 new cases. 247 new deaths.
March 26: 17,224 new cases. 268 new deaths.
March 27: 18,691 new cases. 401 new deaths.
March 28: 19,452 new cases. 525 new deaths
March 29: 18,882 new cases. 264 new deaths
March 30: 20,353 new cases. 573 new deaths.
March 31: 24,742 new cases. 912 new deaths.
April 1: 26,473 new cases. 1049 new deaths.
April 2: 29,874 new cases. 968 new deaths.
April 3: 32,284 new cases. 1,321 new deaths.
April 4: 34,196 new cases. 1,331 new deaths.
April 5: 25,316 new cases. 1,165 new deaths.
April 6: 30,331 new cases. 1,255 new deaths.
April 7: 33,331 new cases. 1,970 new deaths.

Total cases (tested): 400,335
Total deaths: 12,841

Texas:
March 30: 2,906 cases. 41 deaths.
March 31: 3,666 cases. 56 deaths.
April 1: 4,068 cases. 60 deaths
April 2: 4,823 cases. 77 deaths
April 3: 5,658 cases. 97 deaths
April 4: 6,311 cases. 111 deaths
April 5: 7,044 cases. 133 deaths
April 6: 8,088 cases. 151 deaths
April 7: 8,939 cases. 167 deaths

New York:
March 30: 67,325 cases. 1,342 deaths.
March 31: 75,983 cases. 1,714 deaths.
April 1: 83,901 cases. 2,219 deaths. (505 today!)
April 2: 93,053 cases. 2,583 deaths.
April 3: 103,476 cases. 3,218 deaths. (680 today!)
April 4: 114,775 cases. 3,565 deaths.
April 5: 123,018 cases. 4,159 deaths. (594 today)
April 6: 131,916 cases. 4,758 deaths. (599 today)
April 7: 142,384 cases. 5,489 deaths. (731 today)

Two weeks into extreme measures and NY has its highest fatality day.
LTbear
So for about 6 days, the number of new cases per day has been fluctuating around *about* the same level. Fatality had continued to rise some. I wonder if cases are actually still growing more, but we've maxed out current testing ability, or if case increases really are slowing, but death is rising as specific clusters of hospitals get too slammed (NY, NJ).

Maybe today's death rate was an outlier. I hope so.
Aliceinbubbleland
Some of these death rates attributed to Cov19 are about as reliable as Tesla financials. I'm not saying we do not have a terrible loss of life but everyone dying is not a Cov19 patient and it is financially advantageous to hospitals to list all deaths as Cov19.
Buddha Bear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Some of these death rates attributed to Cov19 are about as reliable as Tesla financials. I'm not saying we do not have a terrible loss of life but everyone dying is not a Cov19 patient and it is financially advantageous to hospitals to list all deaths as Cov19.
It's ridiculous to assume that doctors are lying and falsifying death records. No one in their right mind would go to school for 13 years building a career in an elite profession, and risk their reputation over falsified death certificates.

Everything that is happening in terms of infections and deaths is mirror image of what has happened all over the world.
Aliceinbubbleland
Buddha Bear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

It's ridiculous to assume that doctors are lying and falsifying death records. No one in their right mind would go to school for 13 years building a career in an elite profession, and risk their reputation over falsified death certificates.

Everything that is happening in terms of infections and deaths is mirror image of what has happened all over the world.
Absolutely agree. However these are not doctors I'm referring to but hospital administrators. And I'm not saying they are doing anything wrong. I'm just saying the numbers are so confusing. 85% of deaths have had pre existing conditions.
Florda_mike
Really wonder what percent of deaths are dying from other causes with Chinese Flu given full credit for death

Heard it's so bad that if they even present symptoms of COVID(not diagnosed!) and die of respiratory or heart disease it's a COVID death
Florda_mike
Buddha Bear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Buddha, with all due respect, this is about as naive a statement as I've read here, and that's quite a tall task too!

It's like you've never met a challenge in your life and are completely sheltered?

You need to go outside and look around at the real world!

My gosh, some of you people are clueless to money scammers
BaylorBJM
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

Dr. Ashish JHA, Director of the Harvard Global Health Institute gave an interesting interview this morning on MSNBC. He said this morning the CDC is the best public health agency in the world, and this is not the CDC's fault. He said the problem is the administration has tried to down play this and has not taken this disease seriously. He said the president was saying a week ago this is not much worse than the flu, and ignoring public health officials and Dr. Fauci's warnings. He said that senior level officials at the FDA stopped development of a test in this country until very recently. For some reason we rejected the WHO test, made available almost two months ago, in favor development of our own test, and we have had one failure after another, which he said is inexplanable. Health care proffesionals and his friends at CDC don't understand what is happening at the senior most levels. Baffeling. He said that you cannot get a test today in Boston if your doctor needs to order a test, and that very few people are getting tested. He said there are theories the president doesn't want to know how many cases there are, and thinks this will just go away. Johns Hopkins is making their own tests now developed at Mayo. State health officials say no one knows where the numbers of one million test kits are coming from or where they will be coming from that Pence is quoting. He said if you call up your doctor today in Boston to see if you can get tested the answer is no. He said others are starting to buildi their own tests now because no one knows when those tests are going to be arriving and there is no faith the Federal Government is going to be able to deliver on the most basic thing that Iran, South Korea, and Taiwan can deliver to its people. What was promised is not being delivered.
I don't understand this narrative. The test is available at all the big players.

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

"He said if you call up your doctor today in Boston to see if you can get tested the answer is no."

Yeah, no sh/t. You're free to get screened - chest x-ray/ct, flu test etc - and it's a yes or no from there, but when have you ever been able to demand high-complexity testing for an emerging disease based off your google research?

It's the same narrative that has been ongoing for over 3 years, Everything Trump does is wrong. Never mind the initial travel ban from China that was scolded as racist by the left, the one that probably saved thousands of lives.

MSNBC is a one trick pony. Every single angle they present is anti Trump, nothing will change.
Joe Biden was in government for 44 years
Nancy Pelosi has been in government for 33 years
Bernie Sanders has been in government for 29 years
Donald Trump has been in government for 3 years
Yet they blame HIM when the pandemic infrastructure they built isn't strong enough?...............................

He's President now and he bungled the response
Get back to me if/when there are more Americans dead from COVID-19 than there were from the H1N1 pandemic under Obama.

Well, sadly, that didn't take long.

Now what Oldbear?
LTbear
BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

Dr. Ashish JHA, Director of the Harvard Global Health Institute gave an interesting interview this morning on MSNBC. He said this morning the CDC is the best public health agency in the world, and this is not the CDC's fault. He said the problem is the administration has tried to down play this and has not taken this disease seriously. He said the president was saying a week ago this is not much worse than the flu, and ignoring public health officials and Dr. Fauci's warnings. He said that senior level officials at the FDA stopped development of a test in this country until very recently. For some reason we rejected the WHO test, made available almost two months ago, in favor development of our own test, and we have had one failure after another, which he said is inexplanable. Health care proffesionals and his friends at CDC don't understand what is happening at the senior most levels. Baffeling. He said that you cannot get a test today in Boston if your doctor needs to order a test, and that very few people are getting tested. He said there are theories the president doesn't want to know how many cases there are, and thinks this will just go away. Johns Hopkins is making their own tests now developed at Mayo. State health officials say no one knows where the numbers of one million test kits are coming from or where they will be coming from that Pence is quoting. He said if you call up your doctor today in Boston to see if you can get tested the answer is no. He said others are starting to buildi their own tests now because no one knows when those tests are going to be arriving and there is no faith the Federal Government is going to be able to deliver on the most basic thing that Iran, South Korea, and Taiwan can deliver to its people. What was promised is not being delivered.
I don't understand this narrative. The test is available at all the big players.

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

"He said if you call up your doctor today in Boston to see if you can get tested the answer is no."

Yeah, no sh/t. You're free to get screened - chest x-ray/ct, flu test etc - and it's a yes or no from there, but when have you ever been able to demand high-complexity testing for an emerging disease based off your google research?

It's the same narrative that has been ongoing for over 3 years, Everything Trump does is wrong. Never mind the initial travel ban from China that was scolded as racist by the left, the one that probably saved thousands of lives.

MSNBC is a one trick pony. Every single angle they present is anti Trump, nothing will change.
Yet they blame HIM when the pandemic infrastructure they built isn't strong enough?...............................

Get back to me if/when there are more Americans dead from COVID-19 than there were from the H1N1 pandemic under Obama.

Now what Oldbear?
Now I see why OB mocked someone for bringing up H1N1...
LTbear
Florda_mike said:

Really wonder what percent of deaths are dying from other causes with Chinese Flu given full credit for death

Heard it's so bad that if they even present symptoms of COVID(not diagnosed!) and die of respiratory or heart disease it's a COVID death
The voices in your head don't count as info
LTbear
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

I'm sure you have balloons and music ready to celebrate.
Uncalled for. I have never seen tommie cheer for the virus.
There's no valid reason to bring up H1N1, especially when that same person complained about comparisons to the flu earlier in this wave of discussions.

I despise hypocrisy, especially since Tommie is usually better than that. So I called him on his crap.

So you said this, when in an earlier post you specifically said "Let me know when we have more deaths than we did from H1N1."

What was that about hypocrisy? (this is you being called on your crap)
BearTruth13
BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?

Hahahaha no wonder he was butt hurt. He also said no more than 2,500 Americans would die from this virus.
Oldbear83
BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?
Now we do our best to fight the virus without killing people in doing so
Oldbear83
BearTruth13 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?

Hahahaha no wonder he was butt hurt. He also said no more than 2,500 Americans would die from this virus.
I had hopes. Says a lot about you that you are laughing about more people dying.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?
You should consider posting less
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?
If you don't want to read my posts, simply don't read them.

You should be less fascist, you don't get to tell people what they can or cannot write.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?

You should be less fascist, you don't get to tell people what they can or cannot write.
I see your embarrassing posts quoted by posters. They are just quoting your old posts.
Really embarrassing for you.

That wouldn't happen if you posted less
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?

I see your embarrassing posts quoted by posters. They are just quoting your old posts.

You continue to focus on insults and attacking people.

That wouldn't happen if you were not channeling your inner fascist.

See how that works?
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?

See how that works?
Embarrassing
Jack Bauer
California is shipping OUT ventilators to other states.

BearTruth13
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

Now what Oldbear?

See how that works?

The amount of times you call people fascists makes you sound like a lib.

Are you part of the Bernie Bros?
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

See how that works?
Embarrassing
You certainly are. That's a good step, admitting your problem.

Good luck with your efforts to de-Stalinize
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 131

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.