Reopen the Economy???

20,472 Views | 273 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jupiter
D. C. Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

What does that mean? Business will reopen when it's safe - Capitalism at work
OB83 chooses to attack me rather respond to the OP.
I am not the president. Mr Trump is the president and he does not have the power to re - open the economy.
These have a say in re-opening:
1. The business themselves. Maybe they don't want lawsuits because someone contracted COvid.
2. Local cities and counties
3. Governors
Poooor Waco.

He's still wishing Hillary had somehow won in 2016, and he cannot accept the reality in which the rest of us live.
Made up narratives about me are not fact. Here is the real issue:: The President can not reopen the economy by himself. Do you have a response OB83?
I do not make up narratives. I have said plainly that your malice blinds you to truth, 'minister'.

I hope and pray that one day you will truly follow Christ and put away your hate.

45 is willing to sacrifice the most vulnerable citizens on behalf of Wall Street. Shame on him. He has, at last, no decency
My faith (which you know nothing about) is not the issue. The President's irresponsible behavior is the issue.
Psalm 82 speaks to President's moral leadership.
God is the speaker,
"How long will you judge unjustly
and show partiality to the wicked?
Give justice to the weak and the orphan;
maintain the right of the lowly and the destitute.
Rescue the weak and the needy."

We cannot stay in our homes forever.

The steps for reopening are reasonable and measured.

Shutting down our economy is also taking away "justice" from the weak and needy, but you would only care about that if Trump tried to have everything shut down, at which point you would pontificate from behind your computer about how shutting down the economy was devastating to the poor.
Osodecentx
HashTag said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

I am not the president. Mr Trump is the president and he does not have the power to re - open the economy.
1. The business themselves. Maybe they don't want lawsuits because someone contracted COvid.
3. Governors
Poooor Waco.

He's still wishing Hillary had somehow won in 2016, and he cannot accept the reality in which the rest of us live.
Made up narratives about me are not fact. Here is the real issue:: The President can not reopen the economy by himself. Do you have a response OB83?
I do not make up narratives. I have said plainly that your malice blinds you to truth, 'minister'.

I hope and pray that one day you will truly follow Christ and put away your hate.

45 is willing to sacrifice the most vulnerable citizens on behalf of Wall Street. Shame on him. He has, at last, no decency
My faith (which you know nothing about) is not the issue. The President's irresponsible behavior is the issue.
God is the speaker,
Waco speaks only from hate.

That is all he knows

Waco is the modern Caiaphas.
Also, I think he's been off his meds for too long
It is easier for the most vulnerable to stay out of the way than it is for everyone under age 65 to stay inside.
Osodecentx
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

3. Governors
Poooor Waco.

God is the speaker,

We cannot stay in our homes forever.

The steps for reopening are reasonable and measured.

Shutting down our economy is also taking away "justice" from the weak and needy, but you would only care about that if Trump tried to have everything shut down, at which point you would pontificate from behind your computer about how shutting down the economy was devastating to the poor.
Wish I'd said that
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

3. Governors
Poooor Waco.

God is the speaker,
It is impossible for anyone else to know about the faith of a person that has created their own god by cherry-picking the Bible.
Waco1947
Me: " The President is willing to sacrifice the most vulnerable citizens on behalf of Wall Street. Shame on him. He has, at last, no decency
God is the speaker,
Lib: "It is impossible for anyone else to know about the faith of a person that has created their own god by cherry-picking the Bible."

Me: Justice for the weak is throughout the Bible. It's even Jesus lips 'Good news has come to the pooor."
"I am in the least of these."
Justice for us a huge dominant theme through the Bible.
So try again.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Me: " The President is willing to sacrifice the most vulnerable citizens on behalf of Wall Street. Shame on him. He has, at last, no decency
God is the speaker,
Lib: "It is impossible for anyone else to know about the faith of a person that has created their own god by cherry-picking the Bible."

Me: Justice for the weak is throughout the Bible. It's even Jesus lips 'Good news has come to the pooor."
So try again.

Good news for the poor in some cases is that they may not have to be confined to their homes and can actually live something approaching a normal life.
jupiter
jupiter

Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

So try again.

Good news for the poor in some cases is that they may not have to be confined to their homes and can actually live something approaching a normal life.
Lack of justice is a pre-issue to the virus.We have too many homeless (vet), and no healthcare, no livable wage, no child care for the poor.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

So try again.

Lack of justice is a pre-issue to the virus.We have too many homeless (vet), and no healthcare, no livable wage, no child care for the poor.
Agree we should focus on caring for our vets, but we have the world's best healthcare, you just won't admit it, the 'livable wage' is a damnable lie, and you do less for the poor than most of the people you mock, Waco.
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

Me: Justice for the weak is throughout the Bible. It's even Jesus lips 'Good news has come to the poor."
So try again.

Agree we should focus on caring for our vets, but we have the world's best healthcare, you just won't admit it, the 'livable wage' is a damnable lie, and you do less for the poor than most of the people you mock, Waco.
Our health care is the best. I know from experience but it is not available to the poor, the working poor and those who businesses don't qualify..Best and affordable are separate issues.
"the 'livable wage' is a damnable" Why?
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

Me: Justice for the weak is throughout the Bible. It's even Jesus lips 'Good news has come to the poor."
So try again.

Our health care is the best. I know from experience but it is not available to the poor, the working poor and those who businesses don't qualify..Best and affordable are separate issues.
Start respecting the answers given to you so many times before Waco, and we'll give you more for your new request.

Jack and DP
33 million unemployed. Better open things up quick.
jupiter
PartyBear
In most of the country everything that wants to be is allowed to be open.
D. C. Bear
PartyBear said:

In most of the country everything that wants to be is allowed to be open.

Not likely.
jupiter
Malbec
Waco1947 said:

My wife is an administrator for a major metropolitan hospital system. They cannot refuse to treat anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. Period. They even transfer in patients from the US/Mexico border (and provide transportation to boot, even air transportation if the situation requires it), regardless of whether they can pay one red cent, or whether or not they are legal residents of the U.S. They are not even allowed to ask whether or not the patient has insurance when accepting the transfer. So, when you say that our healthcare system is not accessible, you are wrong.

CSIBear
Malbec said:

Waco1947 said:

My wife is an administrator for a major metropolitan hospital system. They cannot refuse to treat anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. Period. They even transfer in patients from the US/Mexico border (and provide transportation to boot, even air transportation if the situation requires it), regardless of whether they can pay one red cent, or whether or not they are legal residents of the U.S. They are not even allowed to ask whether or not the patient has insurance when accepting the transfer. So, when you say that our healthcare system is not accessible, you are wrong.

Waco1947 caught in another lie? Sure as the sun rising in the East.
jupiter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

So try again.

I used to be all for free or affordable healthcare for all of there was a feasible way to pay for it. After what I have witnessed the last 72 hours, I No longer feel that way.

I have witnessed many people these last few days that in no way deserve to be free and receive free healthcare. They deserve to be in prison. Don't want a penny of my taxpayer dollars to support thugs.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
D. C. Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

So try again.

I used to be all for free or affordable healthcare for all of there was a feasible way to pay for it. After what I have witnessed the last 72 hours, I No longer feel that way.

I have witnessed many people these last few days that in no way deserve to be free and receive free healthcare. They deserve to be in prison. Don't want a penny of my taxpayer dollars to support thugs.

The numbers of poor people rioting at minuscule compared with the number of people who would need affordable healthcare.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

So try again.

The numbers of poor people rioting at minuscule compared with the number of people who would need affordable healthcare.
Sugarcoat it any way you would like. I'm done.

-- Barack Obama
D. C. Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

So try again.

There is no sugar, just reality.
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

So try again.

White Nationalist Alert !

The media and entertainment industry has been educating dummies like you and me since the 70's ....that we are OBLIGATED to pay for generations of non producers .

Indeed we are obligated to remain silent otherwise we are .....the lowest of the lowest class .

And in the near future there are going to be major consequences who those recalcitrants who don't recite the creed.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

God is the speaker,

So try again.

There is no sugar, just reality.
Yes. The reality finally set in. I will definitely support building more prisons if it keeps the animals off of the streets.

-- Barack Obama
CHP Bear
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yes. Get off your ass and get back to work!
And get infected? Ordered by the government? Socialism?

We all have choices to make. I'm sure if you choose not to work someone will gladly take your job. As your aware GOD has given us all free will.
jupiter

Bearitto
For those planning to reopen, we, at McKinsey & Company, have discovered that the safest practices in predominantly black neighborhoods at the moment appears to be to take all valuables extant within your building and place them, in small portable bundles (office copy paper boxes work best) on the sidewalk in front of your establishments. Gift wrapping may provide added security. In this way, your business has a 16% chance of not being subject to prolonged vandalism ending in arson.

From an occupational health perspective, we, at McKinsey & Company, recommend mandating any white, Asian or light skinned Latinos and blacks in your employ to stay as far away from your business as possible. Worker's compensation claims arising from assault by violent black mobs may be costly to your firm and untenable in the wake of the almost inevitable destruction of your business facilities. Additionally, retraining staff with profound brain injuries from bricks or lost vision due to damaged eyes, may be a challenge.

We at McKinsey & Company wish you good luck in your efforts to open up in the midst of tribal Neanderthal and/or ape like displays of indiscriminate destruction. You're going to need it.
jupiter

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.