Joe Biden Apparently Grabbed a Woman by the...

26,509 Views | 282 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by ScottS
Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HashTag said:

Are any Republicans in Washington talking about this at all? I haven't heard any of our elected "leaders" on the right call out at the media on this. Now, I haven't been watching the news the last couple of days so maybe I've missed it, but I'm pretty disappointed (again) that I don't hear anything from them.

Rubio? Cruz? Graham? Rand? Where are they? They should be furious about this double standard.
It is at least being addressed on the Fox News prime time opinion shows - and they are correctly addressing it from the standpoint of the stark difference with the way Blasey-Ford's accusation against Kavanaugh was handled by the MSM (i.e. she should just be believed, period, and Kavanaugh should be considered guilty until proven innocent) and the way they're handling Reade's accusation against Biden (i.e. ignore it, or down-play it while emphasizing that Biden denies it and he must be considered innocent until proven guilty). And all the while emphasizing that if fairness prevailed they BOTH should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

As for the contrast between elected Republicans largely remaining silent and the way multiple elected dimcrats can't wait to mouth off in front of a camera RE: any emotionally charged topic they think will get them more votes, this is pretty much par for the course and is one of multiple reasons why establishment Republicans end up losing way more elections than they should.
Jack Bauer
We believe Dr. Ford.

Tara Reade is a lying wh0re.

Whiskey Pete
Johnny Bear said:

HashTag said:

Are any Republicans in Washington talking about this at all? I haven't heard any of our elected "leaders" on the right call out at the media on this. Now, I haven't been watching the news the last couple of days so maybe I've missed it, but I'm pretty disappointed (again) that I don't hear anything from them.

Rubio? Cruz? Graham? Rand? Where are they? They should be furious about this double standard.
As for the contrast between elected Republicans largely remaining silent and the way multiple elected dimcrats can't wait to mouth off in front of a camera RE: any emotionally charged topic they think will get them more votes, this is pretty much par for the course and is one of multiple reasons why establishment Republicans end up losing way more elections than they should.
Exactly this 1000 times over. I've always said that for far too long, Republicans have let the democrats define them, even though they are lies. Republicans seem to think it's better to just ignore the complete BS flung by the libbies. Nothing could be further from the truth.

One reason, I think, the lefters can't stand Trump.... he's the first Republican in a very long time that won't just ignore their crap and let them get away with it.

It's time for the rest of the Republican establishment to take Trump's lead and call out BS when they see it. They don't need to lie like the dimwits do, but they need to at least stop only playing defense.
Jack and DP
Whiskey Pete
Jack and DP said:

More selective morality by the left
Jack Bauer
Chris Hayes actually mentioned this allegation...and now #FireChrisHayes is trending!
Jack Bauer
Alyssa Milano pre-Biden: ZERO TOLERANCE!!!!!

Alyissa Milano current-Biden: "This issue is more nuanced than black/white".

Jack Bauer
Joe Biden picks Chris Dodd for VP committee search. Might as well double down on this! #metoo ??

Quote:

It is after midnight and Kennedy and Dodd are just finishing up a long dinner in a private room on the first floor of the restaurant's annex. They are drunk. Their dates, two very young blondes, leave the table to go to the bathroom. (The dates are drunk too. "They'd always get their girls very, very drunk," says a former Brasserie waitress.) Betty Loh, who served the foursome, also leaves the room. Raymond Campet, the co-owner of La Brasserie, tells Gaviglio the senators want to see her.

As Gaviglio enters the room, the six-foot-two, 225-plus-pound Kennedy grabs the five-foot-three, 103-pound waitress and throws her on the table. She lands on her back, scattering crystal, plates and cutlery and the lit candles. Several glasses and a crystal candlestick are broken. Kennedy then picks her up from the table and throws her on Dodd, who is sprawled in a chair. With Gaviglio on Dodd's lap, Kennedy jumps on top and begins rubbing his genital area against hers, supporting his weight on the arms of the chair. As he is doing this, Loh enters the room. She and Gaviglio both scream, drawing one or two dishwashers. Startled, Kennedy leaps up. He laughs. Bruised, shaken and angry over what she considered a sexual assault, Gaviglio runs from the room. Kennedy, Dodd and their dates leave shortly thereafter, following a friendly argument between the senators over the check.
Jack Bauer
"Women should be heard, blah, blah, blah".

Jack Bauer
DancinBear09
https://www.theonion.com/republicans-ridicule-democrats-for-caring-as-little-abo-1843160385

Selective outrage is interesting....
Whiskey Pete
DancinBear09 said:

https://www.theonion.com/republicans-ridicule-democrats-for-caring-as-little-abo-1843160385

You're confused. Many of us aren't outraged Biden over the allegation...after all, Biden is innocent until proven guilty.

What we're outraged about is the fact the MSM and the left are ignoring Tara Reade when they stopped the presses for Blasey Ford. At least the media and the libbies could pretend to be fair, but no such luck.

So no, there's no selective outrage going on... we're pissed every damn time the media and the left pull this crap.

But your right, the selective outrage over Kavanaugh and none about Biden from the left... IS interesting.
Jack and DP
Joe Biden is Joe Biden. So hands all over women?

corncob pipe
Jack Bauer
The new standard:

Police: Did you do it?
Suspect: No, I am innocent.
Police: well, he said he didn't do it. Let's close this case.
Jack Bauer
Here we go...

Flaming Moderate
Jack Bauer said:

With all due respect, why does anyone care what a D-list actress thinks? With all do respect, she does not even get reality show requests.
Jack Bauer
Flaming Moderate said:

Jack Bauer said:

With all due respect, why does anyone care what a D-list actress thinks? With all do respect, she does not even get reality show requests.
She started the #metoo hashtag.

Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday
HashTag said:

DancinBear09 said:

You're confused. Many of us aren't outraged Biden over the allegation...after all, Biden is innocent until proven guilty.

What we're outraged about is the fact the MSM and the left are ignoring Tara Reade when they stopped the presses for Blasey Ford. At least the media and the libbies could pretend to be fair, but no such luck.

So no, there's no selective outrage going on... we're pissed every damn time the media and the left pull this crap.

But your right, the selective outrage over Kavanaugh and none about Biden from the left... IS interesting.
This.

The rules they make up when it's convenient for them do not apply to their own.

"Rules for thee, but not for me".
Jack Bauer
"A woman has a right to be heard". Is this supposed to be a brave stance?

That's like saying you have a right to file a police complaint.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Jack Bauer
Truth

Canada2017
The same media that destroyed Bernie ( once he became the front runner for the Dem nomination)......

will protect Biden against any and all transgressions.
Mitch Blood Green
Jack and DP said:

I have some clients who ask for an NDA. It's not that common. Maybe twice in my 30 year career. I had a guy ask for one about two years ago. I said no and walked away. I doubt Biden has any in place. His entire career has been public service.
GrowlTowel
If it is all been in public, then his records should be public, right?
OldBurlyBear86
I hope most people on this board recognize that the Dems are setting up Cuomo for a 2024 run.

His name will be raised up constantly until he declines the warm gesture.
Doc Holliday
OldBurlyBear86 said:

I hope most people on this board recognize that the Dems are setting up Cuomo for a 2024 run.

His name will be raised up constantly until he declines the warm gesture.
He has nipple rings lol
Jack Bauer
The Dems are just straight up playing stupid on this comparison.

HuMcK
Announced it at a press conference with former undercover Russian spy and current Duma member Maria Butina. Russia continues to laugh right in the faces of the their credulous dupes.
HuMcK
Sounds like some of the same talking points as over in the "Russia Mobilizes" thread...
Porteroso
HuMcK said:

Announced it at a press conference with former undercover Russian spy and current Duma member Maria Butina. Russia continues to laugh right in the faces of the their credulous dupes.

That is a pretty callous take on this. Say she was actually sexually assaulted, and faced what she faced. The rank and file of the progressive movement, who believe all women, completely ignoring her if not outright harrassing her. Many women lose a great deal of marbles when told that what they went through wasn't real. It becomes difficult to separate truth from reality. If you know anything about the subject, people do all sorts of crazy things when the reality they know is denied.

It also makes sense that Russia would want to take her in. She is potential political ammo against Biden at a time when they are at war and US involvement is preventing their victory. I am sure they will do all they can to verify her claim.

It could also be that she is a Russian spy and she was deep planted. In that case, I would think going back to Russia would be a tacit admission of defeat, right? Seems a bit obvious. Democrats like you now have good reason to not believe her story, at a time when Biden is gearing up for another run at most powerful person on the planet?

Doesn't make much sense.
HuMcK
She's not a Russian spy, she's just a useful idiot. It's just so strange and coincidental (lol) how connections to Russia keep popping up in conservative oppo-narratives.

A lot of things about that woman don't make sense, but her strangely conspicuous affinity for Russia was known long before she made any accusations against Biden. She wasn't some persecuted matyr either, she went to Russia because she wanted to, not because she was run out of the US. You think she wouldn't have a comfortable home on conservative media a la Juanita Broderick if her accusations had any merit? It should tell you something that even Newsmax and OAN dropped that lady like a hot potato.

I don't "believe all women", or men for that matter. People should have their own credibility judged individually, and her credibility is lacking.
Wrecks Quan Dough
HuMcK said:

She's not a Russian spy, she's just a useful idiot. It's just so strange and coincidental (lol) how connections to Russia keep popping up in conservative oppo-narratives.

Russia, Russia, Russia has been a Democrat fabrication for almost a decade now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.