General Flynn is the Keystone

11,550 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
ScruffyD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I imagine it was personal for the families affected by a war we didn't need to be in. The no bid contracts. The torture...there was plenty to investigate if he wanted to. I guess he preferred to focus on governing and getting us out of the economic malaise we were in at the time.
quash
contrario said:

ScruffyD said:

if it is factual, sure i can do that.

the recent blamings of Obama are flat out lies. this president was given a pandemic playbook, a pandemic response team. he threw them all out the window. here we are.

and now that this stink is staying on him, he is accusing his predecessor of crimes and bullying senators to have him testify under oath.

i just dont recall obama doing that.

in fact i do recall him stating resolutely in the beginning of his first term that there would be no investigations of his predecessors handling of the Iraq invasion/quagmire.

he could have been plenty petty and distracting over that.
The Iraq invasion wasn't personal. The surveillance of the Trump campaign was personal. Surveillance of an opposing party campaign is Watergate level criminal, if it happened and it sets a dangerous precedent that I don't think an American wants. Trump is an a-hole, but I don't think setting that precedent is a good idea just because Trump is an a-hole.

Blaming Bush was just as juvenile. That isn't to excuse Trump because I think he is despicable also. I just wish partisans wouldn't be hypocritical, that's all. But that is too much to ask from the lemmings on here.
The Iraq invasion was personal. I'm old enough to remember why.

I know there are a lot of folks here who think the media gave Obama a free ride, but the fact is he caught heat for the economy, among other things, and rightly pointed out that he inherited that mess. But he did not spend his terms blaming Bush; he copied him to a large extent and then accepted and evaded blame much as any pol.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
contrario
Scruffy and Quash, I didn't mean it wasn't personal at all, it was personal to me as well as several of my friends and family members fought in the war. I meant it wasn't personal to Obama. Bush did not directly attack Obama, and if he had, Obama was absolutely petty enough to go after him. Obama was not as petty as Trump is, but he was much more petty than Bush was, as is evidenced by his actions and remarks since leaving office (Bush was always silent, even though he was criticized by Obama often).
ScruffyD
actually Bush has been silent when this president criticizes him as well.

i get your point though.

i think this president takes everything to a new level, or low.
quash
contrario said:

Scruffy and Quash, I didn't mean it wasn't personal at all, it was personal to me as well as several of my friends and family members fought in the war. I meant it wasn't personal to Obama. Bush did not directly attack Obama, and if he had, Obama was absolutely petty enough to go after him. Obama was not as petty as Trump is, but he was much more petty than Bush was, as is evidenced by his actions and remarks since leaving office (Bush was always silent, even though he was criticized by Obama often).
Bush didn't need to criticize Obama, VP Cheney did it for him.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
Flynn Kislyak transcripts in full released.

And of course they show absolutely no wrongdoing.
ValhallaBear
Unbe****inglievable

The Logan Act

Just Unbe****inglievable

What a travesty of justice

https://www.scribd.com/document/463584194/Flynn-Kislyak-CR-Cuts-and-Transcripts
Doc Holliday
Told y'all.

It's Simple logic:

1.) Someone would have leaked it if it was damning. Our intelligence community leaks everything (sad).

2.) They went with the FREAKING Logan Act! Nobody in history has been charged with the Logan act. Unbelievable.
riflebear

riflebear

riflebear
All the people on this site won't care that everything they said about Flynn all along they heard from their liberal friends in the media and Congress (Schiff & Swallwell, etc) was LIES.

Doc Holliday
Y'all have to understand why Trump hates the media so much.

This awful and sad story revolves around leak culture and intelligence community corruption with the media.

Somebody is going to prison for leaking this false narrative to the a Washington Post. Up to 10 years. This leak is what kicked off Mueller's entire investigation.

This is without mentioning how they were running foreign spies from willing governments (five eyes) to try and frame up Trump campaign staff. If you don't believe that, John Durham's investigation into all of this became criminal right after his trip to Italy due to investigation there.

Read the Page/Strzok texts.

Read the the documents the FBI swore were all turned over but they magically found 6800 more weeks ago and one document explicitly states: "What's our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?" Written by the FBI's then-director of counterintelligence.

They lost a 302 form. Where is it?

Right now The Flynn Judge is completely ignoring all of the above. Stonewalling the case that the DOJ ordered to be dismissed.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
riflebear said:

All the people on this site won't care that everything they said about Flynn all along they heard from their liberal friends in the media and Congress (Schiff & Swallwell, etc) was LIES.

Nope. I learned it from our president.

"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!"
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
HuMcK
It's called gaslighting. It doesn't matter what they said then, only that they say differently now, even if it's plainly inconsistent with the known facts. It's a manifestation of cognitive dissonance due to partisan allegiance, Trump can do no wrong so when he or his associate gets caught that must be the doings of "corrupt investigators" instead of the result of crimes they committed.
Doc Holliday
Judge Sullivan's lawyers have filed their brief.
He needs time/assistance to consider "unique" questions relating to the Flynn case.
Sullivan doesn't think he is required to dismiss the case at this time.

Per his lawyers, (The "unusual developments" allow him to question the "bona fides" of the Motion to Dismiss).

Meaning he thinks he can question the executive branch.

Doc Holliday
Those transcripts didn't show a lick of wrongdoing like you thought they would.

Epic fail.

And before you attempt to disagree with "much sanctions", he discussed expulsions.

It's time to admit you were wrong.
HuMcK
I don't have to admit anything, because Flynn already did. Twice.
Doc Holliday
Sullivan's hearing did not reach a detailed finding of "materiality" in Flynn's false statements to the FBI.

Flynn did not plead to the crime of "false statements" for his "work for Turkey" and the Flynn statement of the offense didn't state all of the elements of that offense (intent!), as even Brandon Van Grack admitted.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

Sullivan's hearing did not reach a detailed finding of "materiality" in Flynn's false statements to the FBI.

Flynn did not plead to the crime of "false statements" for his "work for Turkey" and the Flynn statement of the offense didn't state all of the elements of that offense (intent!), as even Brandon Van Grack admitted.
Still waiting for Trump to give him his job back after firing him...
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Still waiting for Trump to give him his job back after firing him...
Well of course, Trump and Pence were lied to about what really happened.
Doc Holliday
The US Appeals Court has GRANTED Flynn's motion to force Judge Sullivan to dismiss the case.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oldbear83
Interesting read for those who want to read the decision text and the dissenting judge:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/appeals-court-orders-judge-to-grant-doj-motion-to-dismiss-flynn-case
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
riflebear
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Interesting read for those who want to read the decision text and the dissenting judge:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/appeals-court-orders-judge-to-grant-doj-motion-to-dismiss-flynn-case

Judges are supposed to settle matters in controversy. If the filing party wants to withdraw their filing then there is no more controversy.

Edit: Rao and Wilkins probably don't hang out together.
riflebear
I wonder how the press would react if they found out Trump Pence & Barr had a meeting about targeting members of the Biden campaign and a backup 'insurance policy' of how to set them up and go after them if Biden won. I'm sure they would just ignore it and say no big deal.

Doc Holliday
FBI notes confirm that General Flynn was railroaded and President Obama and Vice President Biden were instrumental in ordering it to happen.
riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

FBI notes confirm that General Flynn was railroaded and President Obama and Vice President Biden were instrumental in ordering it to happen.
They are all wanting to postpone and cause this case to be extended as long as possible so when the truth does come out and Durham comes out w/ his findings it's too close to the election for people to care. And I would be my life savings that when Durham does release his findings the Democrats will say it's all political because it's happening right before the election. Just wait
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

They are all wanting to postpone and cause this case to be extended as long as possible so when the truth does come out and Durham comes out w/ his findings it's too close to the election for people to care. And I would be my life savings that when Durham does release his findings the Democrats will say it's all political because it's happening right before the election. Just wait
They can't object when the receipts are brought to the table.

All they will do is ignore it.
Doc Holliday
Imagine the outrage if POTUS ordered FBI Director Wray to put the "right people" on an investigation into Hunter Biden the way President Obama ordered Director Comey to investigate General Flynn?

Quash, Booray, Humck...where are y'all at? Look at the notes that were declassified today. Unbelievable!
Jack and DP
Doc Holliday
This is why he is the Dem nominee for President. Protection from Durham.

Picking Biden was a choice by DNC and himself out of pure panic.
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

Imagine the outrage if POTUS ordered FBI Director Wray to put the "right people" on an investigation into Hunter Biden the way President Obama ordered Director Comey to investigate General Flynn?

Quash, Booray, Humck...where are y'all at? Look at the notes that were declassified today. Unbelievable!

Are you really that forgetful or just disingenuous? Trump directly sidestepped his own FBI and DoJ to put Rudy Giulaini and 2 Russian mob bozos ("the right people") on the Hunter Biden "case". He did this because none of his officials would touch that sliminess with a 10ft poll. Those are allegations, btw, that literally come from a Russian Mob figure on house arrest in Vienna. And now Russian Intel is feeding the Trump campaign recordings of Biden talking to Poroshenko (obtained by more Russian espionage I'm sure, because why not just be obvious when Trumpers are willing to blind themselves to reality?).

Ever notice how many Trump associates are Russian Mob figures? Or how Russian Intel always seems to help him out in elections? Weird coincidence I guess.
riflebear
Jack and DP said:

I wonder if he will be asked about it again or continue to hide in his basement. If it was reversed the entire press corp would be camped outside Trump's home w/ a mob threatening to tear down his fence and drag him to jail.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Folks tearing down statues are missing the real threat to their personal liberties.

As the railroad job on Flynn instigated by the FBI could happen to any of us .

This goes way beyond partisan politics .
George Truett
ScruffyD said:

Was George W Bush part of the cabal? He was president for most of the last decade.

Honestly get some help.
You don't seem to realize that if you're not for Trump you're part of the cabal!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.