Ranger Karen

13,414 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Porteroso
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

I am honestly not offended by the term, though I do find it amusing that our more liberal posters won't admit the clear double standard.

If we can find videos of black women calling the cops on people for no reason and exhibiting these types of behaviors I would have no problem if they were labeled with a name. An ******* is an ******* regardless of race. If I see a black woman telling someone to go back to your country I'll call her a *****.
Got it. You also ok with calling another black man an Uncle Tom or Sambo? What about if a white man did it?

Personally, I would just call these women *******s, without bringing race into it, but I guess we operate differently.

Uh if a white woman calls the police on a black or latino person because they are grilling in the park or swimming or going into their own apartment race is automatically being brought into it.

Race is brought into it only if you assume that the reason she called the police is because they are black or latino.

Yes and assumption is made because the cops are being called even though you aren't breaking any laws and other folks are doing the same activity
So, let's develop a name for all white people who do this and label anyone who exhibits remotely similar behavior as such? Gotcha.

For the record, the Karen label isn't being used only to describe white women who call the police on black or Latinos, but for other behaviors that people consider distatesful. If you're ok with racial stereotypes, so be it,

The most interesting thing about a majority of the responses from conservatives is that none of them deal with Ranger Karen's behavior. Why?
Mothra
cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

I am honestly not offended by the term, though I do find it amusing that our more liberal posters won't admit the clear double standard.

If we can find videos of black women calling the cops on people for no reason and exhibiting these types of behaviors I would have no problem if they were labeled with a name. An ******* is an ******* regardless of race. If I see a black woman telling someone to go back to your country I'll call her a *****.
Got it. You also ok with calling another black man an Uncle Tom or Sambo? What about if a white man did it?

Personally, I would just call these women *******s, without bringing race into it, but I guess we operate differently.

Uh if a white woman calls the police on a black or latino person because they are grilling in the park or swimming or going into their own apartment race is automatically being brought into it.

Race is brought into it only if you assume that the reason she called the police is because they are black or latino.

Yes and assumption is made because the cops are being called even though you aren't breaking any laws and other folks are doing the same activity
So, let's develop a name for all white people who do this and label anyone who exhibits remotely similar behavior as such? Gotcha.

For the record, the Karen label isn't being used only to describe white women who call the police on black or Latinos, but for other behaviors that people consider distatesful. If you're ok with racial stereotypes, so be it,

The most interesting thing about a majority of the responses from conservatives is that none of them deal with Ranger Karen's behavior. Why?
Racists, clearly. After all, isn't every white person racist to you?
robby44
Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Not sure how the term Karen is racist when it is being used to describe women who commit acts that are perceived to be racist in public, like unjustly calling the police on Black people.

It's a derogatory term used overwhelmingly towards white women .

There are all kinds of racist terms ...that are not acceptable.
Unless of course the recipient is white .

It's not aimed at all white women.
If someone is exhibiting poor behavior in public and that person gets ridiculed for that behavior I'm not sure how that gets turn around as something derogatory
Oh so by your rational its ok to use the N word as long as people use it occasionally against Asians, whites and Hispanics exhibiting 'poor behavior in public'.

Yeah right .

Karen equals the N word?
Ok I'm sorry I wasn't aware it was that hurtful

It appears the real problem is that some people don't want these women publicly called out for their bull**** behavior. You're more offended by a meme than the behavior that created the meme in the first place
Hilarious

Go ahead and call a looter a rioter or any other ******bag Troy or whatever you want to call him. Create a meme
I won't have a problem with it
cinque
Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

I'm trying to help you. You're in this thread and you've ignored Karen's behavior. Do you know why?
robby44
cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

I'm trying to help you. You're in this thread and you've ignored Karen's behavior. Do you know why?

It's like how dare you laugh and ridicule a woman who told an American family to go back to their country
cinque
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

robby44 said:

Not sure how the term Karen is racist when it is being used to describe women who commit acts that are perceived to be racist in public, like unjustly calling the police on Black people.

And if you're offended by the Karen moniker, you'd really be triggered by some of the more fitting alternatives. The Brits have one they like that starts with a C, but I don't think that would go over very well here.
Do you think its racist for someone to call another black man, "Sambo"? Seems like a pretty apt comparison to the "Karen" moniker:

From Urban Dictionary:

Sambo

a black guy who acts stupid and acts like a fool around white people. He falls to the lowest level of foolishness to get a laugh out of the Caucasian audience.

You're struggling. This wouldn't be so hard if you didn't spend so much time trying to establish false equivalencies.
Mitch Henessey
Lotta fragile snowflakes ITT.
Mothra
cinque said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

robby44 said:

And if you're offended by the Karen moniker, you'd really be triggered by some of the more fitting alternatives. The Brits have one they like that starts with a C, but I don't think that would go over very well here.
Do you think its racist for someone to call another black man, "Sambo"? Seems like a pretty apt comparison to the "Karen" moniker:

From Urban Dictionary:

Sambo

a black guy who acts stupid and acts like a fool around white people. He falls to the lowest level of foolishness to get a laugh out of the Caucasian audience.

You're struggling. This wouldn't be so hard if you didn't spend so much time trying to establish false equivalencies.
LOL. There's a saying about throwing stones from glass mansions that comes to mind...
Mothra
cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Perhaps you need to go back and read my posts again, darling. Pay especially close attention to the posts where I called the woman in question an *******.

Now, what was that you said about someone not paying attention again? Were you referring to me or you?
cinque
Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

robby44 said:

From Urban Dictionary:

Sambo

LOL. There's a saying about throwing stones from glass mansions that comes to mind...
Pick up copy of White Fragility. I honestly think it will help you.
cinque
Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Perhaps you need to go back and read my posts again, darling. Pay especially close attention to the posts where I called the woman in question an *******.

Now, what was that you said about someone not paying attention again? Were you referring to me or you?
Calling her names is not an evaluation of her behavior.
Mothra
cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Calling her names is not an evaluation of her behavior.
Chuckle. Yes, a dissertation was required.

Now, what was that about ignoring again?
Mothra
cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

robby44 said:

From Urban Dictionary:

Sambo

Thanks, my racist black friend. Will do.
Canada2017
robby44 said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

It's like how dare you laugh and ridicule a woman who told an American family to go back to their country
You are too intelligent not to notice the term ' Karen' has been appropriated into a broader slur.

4th and Inches
robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

If someone is exhibiting poor behavior in public and that person gets ridiculed for that behavior I'm not sure how that gets turn around as something derogatory
Urban specifically names white women...
FWBear
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

The 'Karen meme' is racist. It's not surprising you use it.
It is decidedly not racist.

I see. So picking a stereotypical white female name to attribute a single woman's behavior as typical of white women (which is what the meme does) isn't racist?

I guess there wouldn't be so many Karens if not for all the violent Shanaynays, Bonqueefas and Tyrondas. My goodness that sounds a little racist. Hmmmm

Maybe we could ask all those DeShawns, Tyrells and LaMarcuses out there looting to give us their thoughts? Or we could ask their baby mamas?

I bet all the Juans and Pacos out there, cutting grass are kind of pissed the DeShawns get to loot instead of work. The Juanitas and Marias cleaning hotel rooms probably feel the same way.

What's the over/under on these exact analogs to Karen being deleted by the mods? I wonder why.
Karen is related to behavior, not race. It just so happens that white women happen to exemplify this entitled, whiny behavior most often, but there can be male Karens (in fact, your post is an excellent example of Karen-like behavior), black Karens, Hispanic Karens, Asian Karens.

Just because white people have begun to be called out for acting like jackasses doesn't make a popular meme ridiculing their outrageous behavior racist.

You are a full on racist .
You should read Robin Diangelo's White Fragility. It will help you understand you have such difficulty discussing racism.
This silly line has become an internet meme in and of itself.
BaylorFTW
cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

robby44 said:

From Urban Dictionary:

Sambo

But the author is a Karen trying to tell other people how they should behave. .
cinque
Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

robby44 said:

From Urban Dictionary:

Sambo

Thanks, my racist black friend. Will do.
I have a copy and it comes highly recommended by the CEO of American Airlines. You really should read it.
Whiskey Pete
Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Black women don't call the cops because if they did, they'd be arrested for false reporting even if they told the gospel truth, and calling the cops endangers them and everyone around them.
This is one of the most dishonest and ridiculous things posted on this thread. Not surprised, seeing that it's coming from you
Whiskey Pete
Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

People jerking other people around just because they think they can and because they're racist deserve to be outed. And it's not like ranger Karen or Amy Cooper didn't know they were being video'd. They just thought no one would care.
Yup, Amy Cooper thought she could get away with being a racist POS, just like most elitist liberals
cinque
HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Black women don't call the cops because if they did, they'd be arrested for false reporting even if they told the gospel truth, and calling the cops endangers them and everyone around them.
This is one of the most dishonest and ridiculous things posted on this thread. Not surprised, seeing that it's coming from you
What jinx says is absolutely true. Because it has proven to be a hit and miss proposition for us, we call the police when there is absolutely no other alternative.
Whiskey Pete
robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Oh so by your rational its ok to use the N word as long as people use it occasionally against Asians, whites and Hispanics exhibiting 'poor behavior in public'.

Yeah right .

Karen equals the N word?
Ok I'm sorry I wasn't aware it was that hurtful

It appears the real problem is that some people don't want these women publicly called out for their bull**** behavior. You're more offended by a meme than the behavior that created the meme in the first place
Hilarious

Go ahead and call a looter a rioter or any other ******bag Troy or whatever you want to call him. Create a meme
I won't have a problem with it
If the word karen is offensive to white people, then certainly liberals and blacks will show some compassion and stop using "K-word". They don't want to be offensive, right? Have some respect for other's feeling, right?

For the record, I couldn't care less. If someone wants to call me a karen or chad or todd or honkey or cracker or whatever...
Whiskey Pete
cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

didn't watch the video. I typically don't watch videos you post.
Whiskey Pete
robby44 said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

It's offensive sure. Next.
Whiskey Pete
cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

robby44 said:

From Urban Dictionary:

Sambo

You may want to pick up a copy of Candace Owen's new book. I honestly think it will help you
Whiskey Pete
cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

What jinx says is absolutely true. Because it has proven to be a hit and miss proposition for us, we call the police when there is absolutely no other alternative.
Yeah sure, okay. If you choose not to call the police, that's a you problem not a cop problem.
cinque
HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Yeah sure, okay. If you choose not to call the police, that's a you problem not a cop problem.
It's the way we stay alive.
cinque
FWBear said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

The 'Karen meme' is racist. It's not surprising you use it.
It is decidedly not racist.

I see. So picking a stereotypical white female name to attribute a single woman's behavior as typical of white women (which is what the meme does) isn't racist?

I guess there wouldn't be so many Karens if not for all the violent Shanaynays, Bonqueefas and Tyrondas. My goodness that sounds a little racist. Hmmmm

Maybe we could ask all those DeShawns, Tyrells and LaMarcuses out there looting to give us their thoughts? Or we could ask their baby mamas?

I bet all the Juans and Pacos out there, cutting grass are kind of pissed the DeShawns get to loot instead of work. The Juanitas and Marias cleaning hotel rooms probably feel the same way.

What's the over/under on these exact analogs to Karen being deleted by the mods? I wonder why.
Karen is related to behavior, not race. It just so happens that white women happen to exemplify this entitled, whiny behavior most often, but there can be male Karens (in fact, your post is an excellent example of Karen-like behavior), black Karens, Hispanic Karens, Asian Karens.

Just because white people have begun to be called out for acting like jackasses doesn't make a popular meme ridiculing their outrageous behavior racist.

You are a full on racist .
You should read Robin Diangelo's White Fragility. It will help you understand you have such difficulty discussing racism.
This silly line has become an internet meme in and of itself.
Have you read the book? I highly recommend it.
robby44
Poolside Karen

Canada2017
cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

It's the way we stay alive.

Certainly works well In Chicago.

and St Louis
and Baltimore

Atlanta
Oakland
Memphis
New Orleans

cinque
It's hit and miss in those places too
/s/
LaQuan McDonald,
Forest Bueller_bf
Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

****, I had a white woman try to accuse me of rape, when I wouldn't touch her when she came onto me, figure she thought she would show me.

I've also had 4 bullets put in my car by an unknown black guy who ambushed me and wifey in a parking lot while I was about to drive away. Thank goodness he missed. Left those bullets holes alone for months, interesting conversation starter.

Do I get some bonus points, cause I don't hold this against white women or black guys in general, why would I, individuals did these things, not some group. I only hold individuals to task for their actions. Otherwise I would stereotype like so many are doing these days.

There are over 100,000,000 white females in the US, you can record one being a *****/racist/******* every single day if that is your ultimate goal.

Canada2017
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

****, I had a white woman try to accuse me of rape, when I wouldn't touch her when she came onto me, figure she thought she would show me.

I've also had 4 bullets put in my car by an unknown black guy who ambushed me and wifey in a parking lot while I was about to drive away. Thank goodness he missed. Left those bullets holes alone for months, interesting conversation starter.

Do I get some bonus points, cause I don't hold this against white women or black guys in general, why would I individuals did these things, not some group. I only hold individuals to task for their actions. Otherwise I stereotype like so many are doing these days.

There are over 100,000,000 white females in the US, you can record one being a *****/racist/******* every single day if that is your ultimate goal.

Post of the Month
wuzzybear
THIS MAY BE THE MOST USELESS WORTHLESS THREAD EVER POSTED !!!
Whiskey Pete
cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

It's the way we stay alive
If you believe that, you really need some help. Black people calling the cops when they need assistance isn't what's killing black people.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.