Ranger Karen

13,346 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Porteroso
robby44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anti Food Delivery Karen

BaylorOkie
There are so many angry people in the world.
Jack Bauer
Oh boy, he's SUCH a Karen!

wuzzybear
BaylorOkie said:

Yeah, and most of them should be the conservatives who want this nation like it was and as the founders intended, but sadly that is not the case. What does it matter if we appease these morons which will only embolden them to do more of the same. Time is NOW to take em down and stop letting this fester until neither you or I recognize a damn thing in this country anymore. We should treat them the same way we did Japan after they bombed Pearl Harbor if you catch my drift!!!
cinque
wuzzybear said:

BaylorOkie said:

Yeah, and most of them should be the conservatives who want this nation like it was and as the founders intended, but sadly that is not the case. What does it matter if we appease these morons which will only embolden them to do more of the same. Time is NOW to take em down and stop letting this fester until neither you or I recognize a damn thing in this country anymore. We should treat them the same way we did Japan after they bombed Pearl Harbor if you catch my drift!!!
Why would conservatives be angry when by your own admission you're winning with Trump?
cinque
https://twitter.com/LiLiWhittWhitt/status/1287040425379995654?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1287040425379995654%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surlyhorns.com%2Fboard%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FLiLiWhittWhitt%2Fstatus%2F1287040425379995654
BaylorFTW
cinque said:

wuzzybear said:

BaylorOkie said:

Why would conservatives be angry when by your own admission you're winning with Trump?
This may be hard for you to understand but winning isn't the only thing that matters. How you win and how you leave things matters.
cinque
BaylorFTW said:

cinque said:

wuzzybear said:

BaylorOkie said:

This may be hard for you to understand but winning isn't the only thing that matters. How you win and how you leave things matters.
Are you proud of the way you've been winning? How will Trump leave things in January?
BaylorFTW
cinque said:

BaylorFTW said:

cinque said:

wuzzybear said:

BaylorOkie said:

Are you proud of the way you've been winning? How will Trump leave things in January?
Are you proud of the way you've been losing? Or what you have been willing to do or support now just to try to win?
cinque
BaylorFTW said:

cinque said:

BaylorFTW said:

cinque said:

wuzzybear said:

BaylorOkie said:

Are you proud of the way you've been losing? Or what you have been willing to do or support now just to try to win?

I rather lose than win with a crook like Trump.
LIB,MR BEARS
Then you should have been thrilled with the 2016 results when the bigger crook lost.
robby44
Car dealership Karen

robby44
Swastika Karen

bear2be2
robby44 said:

Swastika Karen

I didn't know bearitto was from Minnesota.

Porteroso
Bearitto said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

The 'Karen meme' is racist. It's not surprising you use it.
It is decidedly not racist.

I see. So picking a stereotypical white female name to attribute a single woman's behavior as typical of white women (which is what the meme does) isn't racist?

I guess there wouldn't be so many Karens if not for all the violent Shanaynays, Bonqueefas and Tyrondas. My goodness that sounds a little racist. Hmmmm

Maybe we could ask all those DeShawns, Tyrells and LaMarcuses out there looting to give us their thoughts? Or we could ask their baby mamas?

I bet all the Juans and Pacos out there, cutting grass are kind of pissed the DeShawns get to loot instead of work. The Juanitas and Marias cleaning hotel rooms probably feel the same way.

What's the over/under on these exact analogs to Karen being deleted by the mods? I wonder why.
I think that there have been several non-white Karens. The idea is that it's a woman, generally found to be a total idiot. You might claim it's sexist next, because you're a snowflake, and Karen might be a man's name, but just stop plz.

Where are all your older relatives that you wanted sent to the gas chamber? Oh, they're not dead? According to you, why are you entertaining their thoughts of everlasting life?

Give it a break beritto. You're a complete idiot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.