Ranger Karen

13,411 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Porteroso
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

I am honestly not offended by the term, though I do find it amusing that our more liberal posters won't admit the clear double standard.

If we can find videos of black women calling the cops on people for no reason and exhibiting these types of behaviors I would have no problem if they were labeled with a name. An ******* is an ******* regardless of race. If I see a black woman telling someone to go back to your country I'll call her a *****.
Black women don't call the cops because if they did, they'd be arrested for false reporting even if they told the gospel truth, and calling the cops endangers them and everyone around them.
This is one of the most dishonest and ridiculous things posted on this thread. Not surprised, seeing that it's coming from you
What jinx says is absolutely true. Because it has proven to be a hit and miss proposition for us, we call the police when there is absolutely no other alternative.
Yeah sure, okay. If you choose not to call the police, that's a you problem not a cop problem.
It's the way we stay alive
If you believe that, you really need some help. Black people calling the cops when they need assistance isn't what's killing black people.
You don't know what you're talking about:

jupiter
Quote:

San Francisco Police Department officers will stop responding to non-criminal activities such as disputes between neighbors, reports about homeless people and school discipline interventions as part of a police reform plan the mayor announced Thursday.
https://www.kqed.org/news/11824152/san-francisco-police-wont-respond-to-non-criminal-calls#:~:text=San%20Francisco%20Police%20Department%20officers,plan%20the%20mayor%20announced%20Thursday.

this is the solution. Work it out yourselves like adults
Whiskey Pete
cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

I am honestly not offended by the term, though I do find it amusing that our more liberal posters won't admit the clear double standard.

If we can find videos of black women calling the cops on people for no reason and exhibiting these types of behaviors I would have no problem if they were labeled with a name. An ******* is an ******* regardless of race. If I see a black woman telling someone to go back to your country I'll call her a *****.
Black women don't call the cops because if they did, they'd be arrested for false reporting even if they told the gospel truth, and calling the cops endangers them and everyone around them.
This is one of the most dishonest and ridiculous things posted on this thread. Not surprised, seeing that it's coming from you
What jinx says is absolutely true. Because it has proven to be a hit and miss proposition for us, we call the police when there is absolutely no other alternative.
Yeah sure, okay. If you choose not to call the police, that's a you problem not a cop problem.
If you believe that, you really need some help. Black people calling the cops when they need assistance isn't what's killing black people.

Thanks for the outlier. Like I said, that's not what is killing black people.
Forest Bueller_bf
HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Look up the Tony Timpa tape for one of the worst police killings of a distraught mentally disturbed man ever, WHO CALLED THEM for help. Mocked him, laughed at him, joked about killing him......until they realized they killed him.

Just like the young man in Colorado, then they shot him up with a massive sedative. For no reason after they had killed him pretty much........ I don't call police, I don't go to the doctor, I don't call police on other people, unless an extreme emergency. Why invite trouble when there is no trouble.

I don't get folks that seem to have the police, their doctor, their lawyer, code enforcement etc. on speed dial. I like to live in peace.
Canada2017
HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

When blacks are killing blacks.....only black cops should be sent to the crime scene . If none are available.....forget about it .

Win-Win
robby44
Whiskey Pete
Forest Bueller_bf said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Look up the Tony Timpa tape for one of the worst police killings of a distraught mentally disturbed man ever, WHO CALLED THEM for help. Mocked him, laughed at him, joked about killing him......until they realized they killed him.

Just like the young man in Colorado, then they shot him up with a massive sedative. For no reason after they had killed him pretty much........ I don't call police, I don't go to the doctor, I don't call police on other people, unless an extreme emergency. Why invite trouble when there is no trouble.

I don't get folks that seem to have the police, their doctor, their lawyer, code enforcement etc. on speed dial. I like to live in peace.
You stand a bigger risk of getting killed by another black person than you do by cop after calling for assistance.

As far not calling the police. You stand a bigger chance for retaliation from the person you reported than from a cop responding to your call.
BaylorFTW
robby44 said:

Do you support Mitch's statement?

Mitch Henessey said:

Karen is related to behavior, not race. It just so happens that white women happen to exemplify this entitled, whiny behavior most often, but there can be male Karens (in fact, your post is an excellent example of Karen-like behavior), black Karens, Hispanic Karens, Asian Karens.

Whiskey Pete
Canada2017 said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

When blacks are killing blacks.....only black cops should be sent to the crime scene . If none are available.....forget about it .

Win-Win
Winner winner! Maybe you're right. Maybe black people should only service black people and white cops servicing white people.

If the BLM marxist organization and its supporters have their way... we can have "black only" and "white only" police stations.
Whiskey Pete
robby44 said:

Sounded like they're all karens or shanyquas
Malbec
robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Not sure how the term Karen is racist when it is being used to describe women who commit acts that are perceived to be racist in public, like unjustly calling the police on Black people.

It's a derogatory term used overwhelmingly towards white women .

There are all kinds of racist terms ...that are not acceptable.
Unless of course the recipient is white .

It's not aimed at all white women.
If someone is exhibiting poor behavior in public and that person gets ridiculed for that behavior I'm not sure how that gets turn around as something derogatory
Oh so by your rational its ok to use the N word as long as people use it occasionally against Asians, whites and Hispanics exhibiting 'poor behavior in public'.

Yeah right .

Karen equals the N word?
Ok I'm sorry I wasn't aware it was that hurtful

It appears the real problem is that some people don't want these women publicly called out for their bull**** behavior. You're more offended by a meme than the behavior that created the meme in the first place
Hilarious

Go ahead and call a looter a rioter or any other ******bag Troy or whatever you want to call him. Create a meme
I won't have a problem with it
Pardon the intrusion, but isn't your response just more leftist hypocrisy? It's not okay to tell someone not to take offense at a looped rope pull, but it's okay to tell someone not to be offended at a white stereotype?

Listen, I am with half of your reasoning. Too many people are way too easily offended, and when they are offended, are way too "injured" by the perceived offense. Thin-skinned and neutered is no way to go through life.
Canada2017
HashTag said:

Canada2017 said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Win-Win
Winner winner! Maybe you're right. Maybe black people should only service black people and white cops servicing white people.

If the BLM marxist organization and its supporters have their way... we can have "black only" and "white only" police stations.

Suspect white cops would certainly be ok with it .

I remember when a frat brother joined the Dallas Police .
Robert told me he was assigned to South Oak Cliff .

Said almost every weekend was the same routine ....big guy dead on the bar floor .

Little guy with a gun in his hand getting handcuffed.
robby44
Malbec said:

robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Not sure how the term Karen is racist when it is being used to describe women who commit acts that are perceived to be racist in public, like unjustly calling the police on Black people.

If someone is exhibiting poor behavior in public and that person gets ridiculed for that behavior I'm not sure how that gets turn around as something derogatory
Oh so by your rational its ok to use the N word as long as people use it occasionally against Asians, whites and Hispanics exhibiting 'poor behavior in public'.

Yeah right .

Karen equals the N word?

It appears the real problem is that some people don't want these women publicly called out for their bull**** behavior. You're more offended by a meme than the behavior that created the meme in the first place
Hilarious

Go ahead and call a looter a rioter or any other ******bag Troy or whatever you want to call him. Create a meme
Pardon the intrusion, but isn't your response just more leftist hypocrisy? It's not okay to tell someone not to take offense at a looped rope pull, but it's okay to tell someone not to be offended at a white stereotype?

Listen, I am with half of your reasoning. Too many people are way too easily offended, and when they are offended, are way too "injured" by the perceived offense. Thin-skinned and neutered is no way to go through life.

Uh I didn't care about a rope pull
robby44
Pool patrol Patricia

BaylorFTW
robby44 said:

Pool patrol Patricia

All your examples seem to be white women. It seems you don't agree with Mitch and believe it only pertains to white women.

robby44
BaylorFTW said:

robby44 said:

Pool patrol Patricia

All your examples seem to be white women. It seems you don't agree with Mitch and believe it only pertains to white women.

I'm only posting what's out there. If I find a black or latino I will post it
BaylorFTW
robby44 said:

BaylorFTW said:

robby44 said:

Pool patrol Patricia

I'm only posting what's out there. If I find a black or latino I will post it
I hear you and yet, you are proving my point to Mitch that this seems to really be just about white women. Mitch was trying to claim this was broader than white women but that isn't what all the examples show. In fact, if you were to find a black or a latina, you would have to put the phrase in front of Karen like Black Karen or Latina Karen. It couldn't just be Karen.
Malbec
robby44 said:

Malbec said:

robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Canada2017 said:

robby44 said:

Yeah right .

Karen equals the N word?

Hilarious

Uh I didn't care about a rope pull
So pick a different example. You know there are plenty from which to choose. The individual example is merely a costume for a jellyfish.
Doc Holliday
Mitch Henessey said:

FWBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

The 'Karen meme' is racist. It's not surprising you use it.
It is decidedly not racist.

I see. So picking a stereotypical white female name to attribute a single woman's behavior as typical of white women (which is what the meme does) isn't racist?

I guess there wouldn't be so many Karens if not for all the violent Shanaynays, Bonqueefas and Tyrondas. My goodness that sounds a little racist. Hmmmm

Maybe we could ask all those DeShawns, Tyrells and LaMarcuses out there looting to give us their thoughts? Or we could ask their baby mamas?

I bet all the Juans and Pacos out there, cutting grass are kind of pissed the DeShawns get to loot instead of work. The Juanitas and Marias cleaning hotel rooms probably feel the same way.

What's the over/under on these exact analogs to Karen being deleted by the mods? I wonder why.
Karen is related to behavior, not race. It just so happens that white women happen to exemplify this entitled, whiny behavior most often, but there can be male Karens (in fact, your post is an excellent example of Karen-like behavior), black Karens, Hispanic Karens, Asian Karens.

Just because white people have begun to be called out for acting like jackasses doesn't make a popular meme ridiculing their outrageous behavior racist.

lol "Karen isn't racist" [followed by racist remarks].
What about what I said was racist? (I'm white, btw).
That most white women exemplify this behavior.

Need some data to back that up.
Doc Holliday
bear2be2 said:

With this thread serving as a prime example, have any of you guys taken the time to reflect on how often Trump conservativism has left you on the side of or defending despicable people/behavior? It wasn't always that way in the Republican camp and doesn't have to be now, but blind tribalism breeds strange bedfellows.

This has been rampant across both parties for decades.

And Democrats are horrible enough to still vote Trump despite his issues.
cinque
HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

You have to believe this in order to remain in denial.
cinque
Nacho House Karen:

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/status/1281623051449372680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1281623051449372680%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surlyhorns.com%2Fboard%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fnotcapnamerica%2Fstatus%2F1281623051449372680%3Fs%3D21
Friscobear
I think what we've learned in this thread is that pool chlorine makes people insane.
cinque
Friscobear said:

I think what we've learned in this thread is that pool chlorine makes people insane.
This issue is bigger than pool chlorine.
Jack Bauer
Surprised we haven't seen Jinx in one of these videos yet...
Friscobear
cinque said:

Friscobear said:

This issue is bigger than pool chlorine.
It's truly sad that you have no sense of humor.
cinque
Canada2017 said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Win-Win
It's culture more than color. Black officers can be corrupt and abusive too:
https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-53052917
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Win-Win

Typical of you .

Don't want black on black crime stopped .

Want everyone to be as miserable as you are ....as you always have been .

You want anarchy .
cinque
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

Jinx 2 said:

robby44 said:

Mothra said:

Win-Win

Typical of you .

Don't want black on black crime stopped .

Want everyone to be as miserable as you are ....as you always have been .

You want anarchy .
You're stupid.
Canada2017

You are an internet closet case .

Mitch Henessey
Doc Holliday said:

Mitch Henessey said:

FWBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

I see. So picking a stereotypical white female name to attribute a single woman's behavior as typical of white women (which is what the meme does) isn't racist?

I guess there wouldn't be so many Karens if not for all the violent Shanaynays, Bonqueefas and Tyrondas. My goodness that sounds a little racist. Hmmmm

Maybe we could ask all those DeShawns, Tyrells and LaMarcuses out there looting to give us their thoughts? Or we could ask their baby mamas?

I bet all the Juans and Pacos out there, cutting grass are kind of pissed the DeShawns get to loot instead of work. The Juanitas and Marias cleaning hotel rooms probably feel the same way.

What's the over/under on these exact analogs to Karen being deleted by the mods? I wonder why.

Just because white people have begun to be called out for acting like jackasses doesn't make a popular meme ridiculing their outrageous behavior racist.

You didn't read what I posted if you took that away from it. It is mostly white women who act like this. Not "most white women act like this."

Like forest_bueller posted, there are approx. 100mm white women in this country. I would be willing to wager 99%+ will never be called "Karen," nor do they deserve to be.

Don't want to be called a Karen? Don't act like an insufferable, entitled, racist b****. It's a simple solution.
BaylorFTW
Mitch Henessey said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mitch Henessey said:

FWBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

You didn't read what I posted if you took that away from it. It is mostly white women who act like this. Not "most white women act like this."

Like forest_bueller posted, there are approx. 100mm white women in this country. I would be willing to wager 99%+ will never be called "Karen," nor do they deserve to be.

Don't want to be called a Karen? Don't act like an insufferable, entitled, racist b****. It's a simple solution.
It looks like you are finally tacitly acknowledging that race is a component in this. Now that we got that out of the way. Let's take a look at the problem with stereotypes and make sure you are consistent across the board. For example, if someone saw a video where a black man Tyrone was trying to escalate an argument into something physical, would it be ok for all of us to start calling all black men a Tyrone if they started to do the same? Or what if there was a Hispanic teen named Paco who got caught stealing. Would it be fair for us to call all Hispanic men Paco to discourage them from stealing or to mock them?

Some how I don't think you would be near as bold as you have been in your comments in these situations.
robby44
Permit Patrol Karen

Doc Holliday
Mitch Henessey said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mitch Henessey said:

FWBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Oh it's mostly white women...I see!

So it's safe to suspect and be little weary around white women for acting this way. Got it. Good stereotype. Helpful for society indeed...
Canada2017
Mitch Henessey said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mitch Henessey said:

FWBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Bearitto said:

Don't want to be called a Karen? Don't act like an insufferable, entitled, racist b****.
Time you changed your user name to 'Karen' .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.