Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Duckworth said that taking down George Washington statues is an idea we should listen to.

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Did Duckworth call Washington a coward who hated America? Did she say we should take his statute down?

What is wrong with you? How can anyone defend Carlson's statements about her?

I guess the same way they can defend attacking a gold star family or minimizing John McCain's sacrifice.

Easy. She refused to defend her racist comments because she holds a special identity card. Sorry, that is not how debate works. When you hide behind an identity, you are a coward.

Simple and true.

And now "war hero" is a special identity card?

To the left it is, but it's not surprising since the left always plays identity politics.
So Growl Towel is a leftist now because he claims war hero is an identity card?

She claimed it as cover for her racist remarks. It is like playing a Risk card while playing Candyland.

Watch the show and your rage will subside.
What are you talking about? Her remarks that started all this were comments about the President's address at Mt. Rushmore. She said he spent more time talking about Confederates than about our current problems and he therefore demonstrated a lack of appropriate priorities. In follow-up interviews she referred to the fact that the land on which Rushmore sits had been stolen from Native American tribes.

None of that is racist.

Given you evasiveness, I can only conclude that you have zero idea about what she actually said and have made up this racist stuff as a cover for Carlson's comments. Love for you to prove me wrong:

What did Tammy Duckworth say that was racist? Give me a quote.

Her remarks were based in racism. I am sorry that you do not see it that way but that does not convert her remarks.

And I defended Tucker because he was right to call a spade, a spade

So it's racist for a Senator to criticize the President's priorities by asking him to focus on the pandemic and to recite an undisputed historical fact. But I suppose it's not racist for you to call that same African-American Senator a "spade."

I think I understand your point of view. Had hoped for better.

1. The expression to "call a spade a spade" is not racist.
2. Tammy Duckworth is not African American.
Try using it toward a black person in his presence.
If that black person takes offense to it when the person who said it, did so without racist intent, then it's not racist and it's the black person's issue not the other persons.

But snowflakes can't understand that concept.

It's too easy to find racism or racist intent when it doesn't exist. You should know, your a pro at it.
I can't imagine anybody calling a black person a spade without knowing how racially loaded the word is.

In the expression "to call a spade a spade," the "spade" has no special meaning. In Spanish, the expression is "to call bread bread, and to call wine wine" and in French it is "to call a cat a cat." In this thread, no one, black person or otherwise, was being called a spade.
In your position on other threads "meaning" doesn't matter. If one "perceives" that the term is "racist" it is. Are you under the opinion that no African American perceives the expression to be "racist"?

Your interpretation of my position on other threads is incorrect.

Ok. Your quotes in other threads.

Quote #1

"You simply asserting a definition doesn't mean other people accept your definition any more than you accept theirs. People can disagree about definitions. While you say "Residual effects of an intentionally racist policy that is no longer existing is not systemic racism," others say that it doesn't even have to have an intentionally racist origin to be systemic racism."

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/67378/replies/1706929

Quote #2

"In some cases, perception is all there is to systemic racism, so I suppose perception would have to matter if you wanted to get rid of it."

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/67378/replies/1707547

Where am I incorrect?

Clarify why "perception is all there is to systemic racism" in your argument is valid but not valid in this thread.

Are you under the opinion that no African American perceives the expression to be "racist"?