Tucker Carlson

10,705 Views | 139 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bruce Leroy
Booray
How long do you want to ignore this user?
His head writer fired after being revealed as a racist, misogynist POS who reveled in harassing women.

I am sure Tucker is just stunned to find this out.

Comes the same week he calls a war hero--someone who literally gave her legs for the country-a coward who hates America.

Yet Tucker is the intellectual center for Trumpism.

https://boingboing.net/2020/07/11/tucker-carlsons-head-writer.html

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jul/08/tucker-carlson-tammy-duckworth-fox-news-attack
Flaming Moderate
You need to get laid.
Jack and DP
Duckworth wants to confiscate our guns. An enemy of freedom, for sure.
robby44
We are living in a time where war heroes are called cowards and draft dodgers are exaulted
Ludwig von Missi
Booray said:

His head writer fired after being revealed as a racist, misogynist POS who reveled in harassing women.

Comes the same week he calls a war hero--someone who literally gave her legs for the country-a coward who hates America.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jul/08/tucker-carlson-tammy-duckworth-fox-news-attack

This is an absolutely shocking development. Who could have seen this coming?
BaylorTaxman
Jack and DP said:

She sacrificed a lot for our freedom. Tucker Carlson is a pathetic little twerp.
muddybrazos
BaylorTaxman said:

Jack and DP said:

She sacrificed a lot for our freedom. Tucker Carlson is a pathetic little twerp.
The Iraq war had nothing to do with our freedom and was a giant neocon/Israeli intelligence lie.
Booray
muddybrazos said:

BaylorTaxman said:

Jack and DP said:

The Iraq war had nothing to do with our freedom and was a giant neocon/Israeli intelligence lie.
That has nothing to do with Tammy Duckworth's service.
curtpenn
Booray said:

muddybrazos said:

BaylorTaxman said:

Jack and DP said:

Tammy Duckworth's service has nothing to do with her ability to legislate sensibly. As nearly as I can tell, outside of her time in the military, she has basically been some sort of activist most of her life. I have little use for that sort, in general.
Booray
curtpenn said:

Booray said:

muddybrazos said:

BaylorTaxman said:

Jack and DP said:

Tammy Duckworth's service has nothing to do with her ability to legislate sensibly. As nearly as I can tell, outside of her time in the military, she has basically been some sort of activist most of her life. I have little use for that sort, in general.
You can certainly disagree with her positions. Calling her a coward who hates America is ridiculous. People who say and defend that sort of stuff are just sick. You included, I guess.

fubar
Jack and DP said:

link?
Jack and DP
robby44 said:

We are living in a time where war heroes are called cowards and draft dodgers are exaulted

Jack and DP
Duckworth said that taking down George Washington statues is an idea we should listen to.

Wasn't he a war hero?
Booray
Jack and DP said:

Duckworth said that taking down George Washington statues is an idea we should listen to.

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Did Duckworth call Washington a coward who hated America? Did she say we should take his statute down?

What is wrong with you? How can anyone defend Carlson's statements about her?

I guess the same way they can defend attacking a gold star family or minimizing John McCain's sacrifice.

GrowlTowel
Booray said:

Try watching his show first.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
GrowlTowel
Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Did Duckworth call Washington a coward who hated America? Did she say we should take his statute down?

I guess the same way they can defend attacking a gold star family or minimizing John McCain's sacrifice.

Easy. She refused to defend her racist comments because she holds a special identity card. Sorry, that is not how debate works. When you hide behind an identity, you are a coward.

Simple and true.
D. C. Bear
robby44 said:

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose...

Did you get a time machine and go back to 1992?
Booray
GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Easy. She refused to defend her racist comments because she holds a special identity card. Sorry, that is not how debate works. When you hide behind an identity, you are a coward.

Simple and true.
What racist comment? That we should listen to those who have a different viewpoint?

How did she refuse to defend that statement?

And now "war hero" is a special identity card?

Florda_mike
Booray said:

^^^ Probably just a white man in monogamous heterosexual relationship with a white wife
with about a half dozen kids in their only marriage of 20+ years

Democrats just hate those types

They prefer, well, you know, an opposite variation of the above
Florda_mike
BaylorTaxman said:

Jack and DP said:

Tucker Carlson is a pathetic little twerp.

^^^ Google eyed nerd CPA looks in mirror and ...... posts this

LMAO you poor little boy
Florda_mike
Jack and DP said:

robby44 said:

^^^ Jane Fonda 2.0

Jane is truly lucky she's alive! That's a fact

Maybe this bitg will make it too

Oh well if she doesn't
Booray
Florda_mike said:

Booray said:

^^^ Probably just a white man in monogamous heterosexual relationship with a white wife
with about a half dozen kids in their only marriage of 20+ years

Democrats just hate those types

They prefer, well, you know, an opposite variation of the above
Missed by a mile other than being white. Read up on him.
Whiskey Pete
BaylorTaxman said:

Jack and DP said:

I'll give her a medal for her service, but I won't give her a vote for her election
GrowlTowel
Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.
What racist comment? That we should listen to those who have a different viewpoint?

See, you didn't watch the show. As such, it is difficult to talk you off the ledge. Once you watch that particular clip in the context of that episode (which I think was last Wednesday), it will become clear that you have worked yourself up for no particular reason.

She refused to defend her racist remarks because she was a veteran. That card cannot be played in that context.
Florda_mike
Really don't have time

Have you ever watched Tucker Carlson?
Baylor3216
People are literally crushing it every single day while others spend their time focused on much of this nonsense and complaining about their lot in life.

There's a way to be successful. Doesn't have much to do with anything in this thread.

It's fascinating
Whiskey Pete
Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Tucker isn't in office or running for any political office. He's another TV idiot trying to get ratings, much like every other idiot on every other network.

Don't watch his show, nothing to defend.
Booray
Florda_mike said:

Really don't have time

Have you ever watched Tucker Carlson?
Probably 10 times.

Short version on the wirter (Blake Neff's) home life: he wasn't married, never had been. In other interviews said he rarely dated. Seemed to have obsession with Asian women.
Whiskey Pete
Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

didn't stop dems from attacking McCain in 2008
Whiskey Pete
D. C. Bear said:

robby44 said:

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose...

Did you get a time machine and go back to 1992?
Hell, that's going back to the 60s and the hippies calling returning soldiers cowards, baby killers, etc....
Doc Holliday
It's fair to say she hates certain aspects of our country that she shouldn't. Tucker should have just said that.

Her Marxist views are very dangerous.
Whiskey Pete
Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

To the left it is, but it's not surprising since the left always plays identity politics.
Booray
GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

See, you didn't watch the show. As such, it is difficult to talk you off the ledge. Once you watch that particular clip in the context of that episode (which I think was last Wednesday), it will become clear that you have worked yourself up for no particular reason.

She refused to defend her racist remarks because she was a veteran. That card cannot be played in that context.
Object, non-responsive. You haven't answered the basic question: what racist remark did she make?

I can't say whether she used her hero status to defend the remark until I know what remark you are talking about.
Florda_mike
Baylor3216 said:

People are literally crushing it every single day while others spend their time focused on much of this nonsense and complaining about their lot in life.

There's a way to be successful. Doesn't have much to do with anything in this thread.

It's fascinating

I've been "crushing it" since obama vacated

Admittedly I spend way too much time here though
Booray
HashTag said:

Booray said:

GrowlTowel said:

Booray said:

Jack and DP said:

Wasn't he a war hero?
He certainly was.

Simple and true.

To the left it is, but it's not surprising since the left always plays identity politics.
So Growl Towel is a leftist now because he claims war hero is an identity card?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.