Hunter

6,162 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by J.R.
HuMcK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol, "ignore this evidence of my glaring hypocrisy while I try to call you out for hypocrisy"! Neat trick if you can pull it off, which I guess if we're talking about the Trump crowd it isn't too hard. I literally just asked you what the evidentiary support is, and you responded by saying it doesn't matter answer the question. You see how dumb that is, right?
riflebear
This pretty much sums it up.

And lets not forget Hunter had ZERO experience in what he was doing and was busted w/ Cocaine. Unlike Trump kids who are high profile Real estate Executives that have international experience.

HuMcK
HuMcK said:

Meanwhile Trump's daughter, son in law, Giuliani's son, and Barr's son all work in the White House (Trump even had to overrule his own FBI to get Ivanka and Jared security clearances, after promising not to do that), and Don Jr is his main campaign surrogate, but y'all expect people to believe y'all actually care about nepotism?

cinque
Jack and DP said:

Chuckle. Don't care. Vote Biden!

(I learned that from Trumpkins)
Make Racism Wrong Again
br53
HuMcK said:

HuMcK said:

Meanwhile Trump's daughter, son in law, Giuliani's son, and Barr's son all work in the White House (Trump even had to overrule his own FBI to get Ivanka and Jared security clearances, after promising not to do that), and Don Jr is his main campaign surrogate, but y'all expect people to believe y'all actually care about nepotism?

But those same people voted to give clearance to Hillary and Huma! Shows how smart they were.
HuMcK
It was CIA and Don McGahn who wanted to deny the clearances. Don McGahn was Trump's first WH Counsel, handpicked for appointment by Trump.
br53
HuMcK said:

It was CIA and Don McGahn who wanted to deny the clearances. Don McGahn was Trump's first WH Counsel, handpicked for appointment by Trump.

Drain the swamp
cinque
Why hasn't he testified?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Mothra
HuMcK said:

Lol, "ignore this evidence of my glaring hypocrisy while I try to call you out for hypocrisy"! Neat trick if you can pull it off, which I guess if we're talking about the Trump crowd it isn't too hard. I literally just asked you what the evidentiary support is, and you responded by saying it doesn't matter answer the question. You see how dumb that is, right?
Let's back up a bit, shall we? You seem to have a little bit of revisionist history.

I asked you whether or not you had reason to doubt the report in question, and if so, what evidence you have that it's not true. Instead of answering that question, you asked what the evidence was, indicating that you've done no investigation yourself, and have no evidence to conclude the report is untrue. I understand why you responded with that question, instead of answering, as doing so would indicate you're glib and your denials are merely politically motivated.

Each of those questions do not depend on an answer to your question. The first is either a yes or no, and if the answer is yes, the second question seeks the basis of your contention. It's not my burden to provide you with evidence for a position you admit you reject on its face without any investigation on your part.

And then when I asked you whether you had a problem with Biden receiving financial support from Russian political figures for apparently doing nothing, instead of answering, you attempt a moral equivalency, trying to tie a deal in which Trump would fund construction of a hotel in Moscow - something he has been attempt to do since 1987 - to Biden receiving millions, despite the absence of any evidence of wrongdoing on Trump's proposed deal, initiated long before he ran for president. Not only is a moral equivalency not justification for Biden, but it's an apples to oranges comparison, and not the hypocrisy you allege it to be.

See how dumb your response was?

If you are too chicken to answer the question, just say so. Your silence speaks volumes anyway.
cinque
Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Let's back up a bit, shall we? You seem to have a little bit of revisionist history.

I asked you whether or not you had reason to doubt the report in question, and if so, what evidence you have that it's not true. Instead of answering that question, you asked what the evidence was, indicating that you've done no investigation yourself, and have no evidence to conclude the report is untrue. I understand why you responded with that question, instead of answering, as doing so would indicate you're glib and your denials are merely politically motivated.

Each of those questions do not depend on an answer to your question. The first is either a yes or no, and if the answer is yes, the second question seeks the basis of your contention. It's not my burden to provide you with evidence for a position you admit you reject on its face without any investigation on your part.

And then when I asked you whether you had a problem with Biden receiving financial support from Russian political figures for apparently doing nothing, instead of answering, you attempt a moral equivalency, trying to tie a deal in which Trump would fund construction of a hotel in Moscow - something he has been attempt to do since 1987 - to Biden receiving millions, despite the absence of any evidence of wrongdoing on Trump's proposed deal, initiated long before he ran for president. Not only is a moral equivalency not justification for Biden, but it's an apples to oranges comparison, and not the hypocrisy you allege it to be.

If you are too chicken to answer the question, just say so. Your silence speaks volumes anyway.
I don't. Vote Biden
Make Racism Wrong Again
BearFan33
There is no whataboutism to justify Hunter's behavior. It doesn't stop some from trying.
Mothra
cinque said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

I don't. Vote Biden
No surprise there. The real surprise would have been you acknowledging you cared about truth or corruption when it comes to anyone other than Republicans.

But Huck is not a mere troll or a racist or partisan hack. Having engaged with him over the years, I find him to be a reasonable poster with a moral compass, which is why I think his answers - if he were brave enough to answer them - would differ from your own.
cinque
Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

I don't. Vote Biden
No surprise there. The real surprise would have been you acknowledging you cared about truth or corruption when it comes to anyone other than Republicans.

But Huck is not a mere troll or a racist or partisan hack. Having engaged with him over the years, I find him to be a reasonable poster with a moral compass, which is why I think his answers - if he were brave enough to answer them - would differ from your own.
Refusing to address any deficits in the character of my candidate is a trick I learned from Trumpkins.
Make Racism Wrong Again
HuMcK
Lol you think I read 87 pages on a workday (morning really, it's only noon) just to play your stupid games and answer questions? You're the one who wants to believe it, it's your job to present the evidence, not mine.

Is that how you argue your court cases? You just make a statement and when opposing counsels asks what you based that assertion on you don't answer and pretend like it's factual anyway? You're ripping your clients off if that's what you call argument. If you dont want to/aren't able to lay any predicate for your claim then just say so, quit trying to hide behind your leading questions.

If Hunter Biden did anything untoward, that's bad. It's also not hypocrisy to point our that much worse (and substantial) allegations against Trump's family have gone uninvestigated, and your support for him is as fervent as ever.

If you're asking me to balance the scales of corruption between the two candidates, Biden wins against Trump 8 days a week. Not sure what you think you're proving by pretending otherwise.
riflebear

riflebear
HuMcK said:

HuMck - why don't you start your own thread about Ivanka & Jared. You seem like a great guy and maybe there is something to look at here, although they've now been in the White House doing amazing things for almost 4 years - so what is the problem?

But, the issue I have is as usual when something corrupt & illegal comes up about a Democrat you liberals come on and do Democrat tactic 101 - deflect, don't address what the topic is about and change the subject about something else.

So - please tell us if you see any issues about Biden taking millions from Ukraine & China w/ zero experience that is relevant to those positions and flying on the taxpayer dime to do his personal business?
riflebear
Any of our resident attorneys have thoughts on this?

EatMoreSalmon
Until those whose job it is to prosecute crimes are willing to put themselves on the line, people of power in DC will not be held to account. It is a difficult thing to ask of them, as I am sure they will be subject to being "investigated" by those with an axe to grind and "income" to protect. And I am not talking about a single party affiliation.
riflebear
I'm shocked Dems would be pushing collusion w/ Russia for 3yrs when as usual it was them working w/ some 'Russians'. Just about every major story the Dems go after Trump about it comes back around that they were actually the ones doing it.

Mothra
cinque said:

Mothra said:

cinque said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

I don't. Vote Biden

Refusing to address any deficits in the character of my candidate is a trick I learned from Trumpkins.
Chuckle. As if you ever did so.
Mothra
HuMcK said:

Lol you think I read 87 pages on a workday (morning really, it's only noon) just to play your stupid games and answer questions? You're the one who wants to believe it, it's your job to present the evidence, not mine.

Is that how you argue your court cases? You just make a statement and when opposing counsels asks what you based that assertion on you don't answer and pretend like it's factual anyway? You're ripping your clients off if that's what you call argument. If you dont want to/aren't able to lay any predicate for your claim then just say so, quit trying to hide behind your leading questions.

If Hunter Biden did anything untoward, that's bad. It's also not hypocrisy to point our that much worse (and substantial) allegations against Trump's family have gone uninvestigated, and your support for him is as fervent as ever.

If you're asking me to balance the scales of corruption between the two candidates, Biden wins against Trump 8 days a week. Not sure what you think you're proving by pretending otherwise.
You don't seem to know much about burdens of proof. I'll chalk it up to ignorance.

Your silence speaks volumes. Thanks for the answers.
cinque
Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

You don't seem to know much about burdens of proof. I'll chalk it up to ignorance.

Your silence speaks volumes. Thanks for the answers.
Nobody cares. Vote Biden
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire: the wife of the deceased Mayor of Moscow.

You've talked Russia for the past 3.5 years, tell us why this doesn't matter.
BearFan33
So was the Steele Dossier written about Hunter? What about the pee pee tapes?
riflebear
This is what happens when you aren't asked any tough questions for 12 years. You respond like this.

HuMcK
It matters. It also pales in comparison to all of the direct ties between Trump, his campaign, and Russia. I'd like to hear more about it, when, why, etc., but I dont see Russia assisting Biden's campaign (on the contrary, a majority of this document comes from Russian Intel sources according to Trump's own IC), so I don't have the same sort of concerns as I do about Trump.
HuMcK
Meanwhile...
STxBear81
Spineless Hidin Joe. Can't take a tough question. None of the democrats can. So defensive. They don't even know the constitution. Know wonder they are pissed
cinque
BornAgain said:

Spineless Hidin Joe. Can't take a tough question. None of the democrats can. So defensive. They don't even know the constitution. Know wonder they are pissed
Don't care. Vote Joe Biden.
Make Racism Wrong Again
br53
Joe Blows
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

It matters. It also pales in comparison to all of the direct ties between Trump, his campaign, and Russia. I'd like to hear more about it, when, why, etc., but I dont see Russia assisting Biden's campaign (on the contrary, a majority of this document comes from Russian Intel sources according to Trump's own IC), so I don't have the same sort of concerns as I do about Trump.
What direct ties between Trump, his campaign, and Russia?
STxBear81
Hunter blows too
STxBear81
I wonder how many hookers Hunter is responsible for endangering?
Jack and DP
Jack and DP

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.