Question For Those That Voted For Joe Biden

17,173 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Wangchung
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And you still make them. Cmon you can do better
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Cafeteria Czar Michelle Obama on deck. Get ready.

You started this thread with a prediction too.
Yep. And I stand by it. Predictions can be fun. Relax. Try to have some fun. It surprises me that you and your Democratic brethren will still claim Biden is sharp and fit enough to run marathons.

Biden is unfit. He will not finish his first term. Some speculate the entitled white man governor of California will be the 2024 nominee. No way in Hell that happens. The Dems self-inflicted Kamala Harris problem is coming to roost. If she becomes the "incumbent" President, there is no way the Dems can ditch her in 2024 without the extreme Progressive Left of the party blowing up. Michelle Obama is their only other option.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mitch Blood Green
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Cafeteria Czar Michelle Obama on deck. Get ready.

Joe Biden has just (again) done what's best for the country in a bipartisan way.

Have you seen his new campaign video?

You call it Biden gnac
Harrison Bergeron
In all serioussness, I would love to read the minds of all Biden voters. I'm pretty sure at least 50% of them would have voted for Trump knowing what they know now. Hard to argue he's probably the worst U.S. president since LBJ if not ever ... I cannot think of a president who:

1. Literally had the ball on the 1-yard-line and pulled a Kevin Steele; I mean he could have literally gone into the basement, and the economy would be on fire

2. Has royally screwed up everything he has attempted to do domestically, internationally, everywhere - he's done nothing right

3. Has implemented the most racist and divisive policies accompanied by some of the most divisve rhethoric since ... hell I have no idea ... he's arguably the most divisive president in history since maybe Lincoln
Fre3dombear
Harrison Bergeron said:

In all serioussness, I would love to read the minds of all Biden voters. I'm pretty sure at least 50% of them would have voted for Trump knowing what they know now. Hard to argue he's probably the worst U.S. president since LBJ if not ever ... I cannot think of a president who:

1. Literally had the ball on the 1-yard-line and pulled a Kevin Steele; I mean he could have literally gone into the basement, and the economy would be on fire

2. Has royally screwed up everything he has attempted to do domestically, internationally, everywhere - he's done nothing right

3. Has implemented the most racist and divisive policies accompanied by some of the most divisve rhethoric since ... hell I have no idea ... he's arguably the most divisive president in history since maybe Lincoln

The racism thing is straight out of the people that invented Obama. It's sad because it mainly just hurts our black brethren and sisters but I guess some feels good with nothing to show for it.

Then they call our Tim Scott an Uncle Tom and put on black face while Doing it because he's "not down for the struggle"

I just shake my damn head about how many they can trick
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"When Joe Biden is removed from office by the Democratic Party (I predict around 6/1/2021),....

You still stand by this prediction? OK, never miind.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86

"When Joe Biden is removed from office by the Democratic Party (I predict around 6/1/2021),....

Yes, Joe has been propped up by the Dems a whole lot longer than I thought he would and should have been.

1. So do you think Biden finishes his first term?

2. Do you think he should be allowed to finish his first term?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice for each question.

Biden will not finish his first term. For everyday he remains in office, he puts our country at great risk.

It will be the Dems that ultimately force Biden out. Once they figure out their plan B.

-- Barack Obama
Fre3dombear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes, Joe has been propped up by the Dems a whole lot longer than I thought he would and should have been.

Biden will not finish his first term. For everyday he remains in office, he puts our country at great risk.

It will be the Dems that ultimately force Biden out. Once they figure out their plan B.

Yes

No

He will be "re-elected" in 2024

Doesn't matter who votes. Matters who counts the votes

These same voters willingly took a vax that was magically available by 3 separate companies just days after an election "curing" something that had never been cured before - airborn aids. Imagine having done that to yourself and your family

These are the brains of the people from the other side that the right is up against with no media / propaganda backing
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

1. yes

2. yes

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TWD 1974 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

When Joe Biden is removed from office by the Democratic Party (I predict around 6/1/2021), how will you feel? Will you be shocked? Betrayed? Angry? Will you have buyer's remorse concerning your 2020 Election vote? I am fascinated to see how many here will fall into the "I am shocked and never saw this coming" category.

Biden will be removed by his own party either through the 25th amendment or will be forced to resign due to proof of his past misdeeds, but the reason given in his resignation speech will be "health reasons."

I would point out that all of the dire predictions from conservatives for the next 4 years, do not come close to the calamity the Liberals predicted at this time 4 years ago. I am reminded of what Democratic Congresswoman Barbara Jordan said about the pending Reagan Administration in 1980: "The Republic will survive."

Barbara Jordan's message was a positive one. That is almost non-existent in today's Democrat Party.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Where the Hell is George Truett? Did someone finally drive a wooden stake through his heart?

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bye bye China Joe!

Thank you God.

Bring on Kamala!!!

-- Barack Obama
Realitybites
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

. Some speculate the entitled white man governor of California will be the 2024 nominee. No way in Hell that happens. The Dems self-inflicted Kamala Harris problem is coming to roost. If she becomes the "incumbent" President, there is no way the Dems can ditch her in 2024 without the extreme Progressive Left of the party blowing up. Michelle Obama is their only other option.

Newsome's audition was his debate with RDS. He failed. Big Mike. Maybe Whitmer.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Realitybites said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

. Some speculate the entitled white man governor of California will be the 2024 nominee. No way in Hell that happens. The Dems self-inflicted Kamala Harris problem is coming to roost. If she becomes the "incumbent" President, there is no way the Dems can ditch her in 2024 without the extreme Progressive Left of the party blowing up. Michelle Obama is their only other option.

Kamala Harris will be the incumbent President here very shortly.

The Democrat Party has two options:

1. Create another scandal to take Kamala out.
2. Michelle Obama.

-- Barack Obama
ron.reagan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Realitybites said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

2. Michelle Obama.
No doubt those are the only two democrats you can think of.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Realitybites said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

2. Michelle Obama.
What are your thoughts Ronnie? As a proud card-carrying Democrat, who are your picks? I must admit that it is funny as Hell the Democrats created this Kamala dilemma. By God they had to have a black woman as VP and here we are.

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Realitybites said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

2. Michelle Obama.
Joke will probably be on all of us when they introduce their dark horse candidate and it turns out to be a Chelsea Clinton or Hillary Clinton or a Hakeem Jeffries.

I jest (sort of).
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Realitybites said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

2. Michelle Obama.
What are your thoughts Ronnie? As a proud card-carrying Democrat, who are your picks? I must admit that it is funny as Hell the Democrats created this Kamala dilemma. By God they had to have a black woman as VP and here we are.
If Democrats were smart, they'd dump Biden and throw their support behind RFK Jr.
Fre3dombear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Realitybites said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

2. Michelle Obama.

Hilarious that Hillary's white privilege destroyed her
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Fun thread. Really , its a good thing you didnt really beleive the studff you were saying and put any money behind your predictions. I know you are embarrassed but I respect you for sticking with your original name.

The only thing you were right aboout is that Biden has been a weak pres.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86

Fun thread. Really , its a good thing you didnt really beleive the studff you were saying and put any money behind your predictions. I know you are embarrassed but I respect you for sticking with your original name.

Embarrassed? Why is that? It is looking like I nailed it. Let's just sit back and see how the story ends.

-- Barack Obama
Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Embarrassed? Why is that? It is looking like I nailed it. Let's just sit back and see how the story ends.

Nobody wins in any scenario. We are at a point where no matter what happens, it's gonna be bad.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

When Joe Biden is removed from office by the Democratic Party (I predict around 6/1/2021), how will you feel?

This was your opening prediction. Its been 3 years. Others made similar incorrect predictions. It was a fun thread. I was kidding about the wager. i woulnt take your money like that.. I knew you didnt really believe it but I think some others did.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Nobody wins in any scenario. We are at a point where no matter what happens, it's gonna be bad.
Truth
Doc Holliday
Whiskey Pete said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Realitybites said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

2. Michelle Obama.
If Democrats were smart, they'd dump Biden and throw their support behind RFK Jr.
Democrat politicians are interested in grift and their voters want a nanny state.

RFK delivers none of that. They treat the guy like he's Trump-lite
Mitch Blood Green
You guys forget how much chaos the country went through 5 years ago. And once we had a crisis? Zero leadership.

Give me old Joe for 4 more years. He's a steady hand for whatever comes our way.
Harrison Bergeron
Mitch Blood Green said:

You guys forget how much chaos the country went through 5 years ago. And once we had a crisis? Zero leadership.

Give me old Joe for 4 more years. He's a steady hand for whatever comes our way.
What Chaos did we have five years ago?

You have to be stoned to think China Joe is a steady hand. He surrendered to the Taliban, he has let crime run amok in our cities, he created the greatest inflation growth in recorded history, he's turned over the Southern border to the drug cartels and human trafficers, and he's bungled two international crises.\

Not to mention he's the most divisive president since who knows ...

Some things are more important than myopic tribalism.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Agree with you 100 percent. Lose/ lose. Half of the country is going to be pissed.

Am tired of hearing this BS that 70 percent of the country don't want a Biden / Trump rematch. That is total horse***** I

People get the government they deserve.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Mitch Blood Green said:

Are you ****ing kidding me? If I did not know you personally, I would say you you are a gaslighting troll.

Anybody voting for Biden at this point is every bit as brain dead as he is.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

When Joe Biden is removed from office by the Democratic Party (I predict around 6/1/2021), how will you feel?

This was your opening prediction. Its been 3 years. Others made similar incorrect predictions. It was a fun thread. I was kidding about the wager. i woulnt take your money like that.. I knew you didnt really believe it but I think some others did.
So do you still think China Joe is going to finish out his term? I don't.

-- Barack Obama
4th and Inches
Mitch Blood Green said:

Oh.. you were serious
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Wangchung
Mitch Blood Green said:

Lol, what we went through 5 years ago was the democrat reaction to Trump winning. Without that we would have had a very peaceful and even more prosperous Trump term.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.