Adam Toledo

17,806 Views | 241 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mothra
SIC EM 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

WHY DOES IT MATTER?! He turned around with his hands up, and THEN he was shot. Good grief, will none of you ever just say "THIS WAS WRONG. POLICE ARE NOT JUDGES AND JURIES. THERE IS A PROBLEM, AND WE SHOULD *ALL* WANT TO FIX IT." I promise it won't turn you into a lib just to admit that there are some really terrible police officers and the first sensible thing would be for their bad behavior to stop being covered up and explained away. SHEESH.

Why are you trying to explain away someone shooting a gun and running from the police? I promise it won't turn you into a conservative to admit this is a recipe for a disaster where nobody wins. You think that cop wanted to be put in a situation where he killed a kid?

Aren't you trying to explain away the cop killing a kid? Seems there's nothing to explain, the cop killed a kid with his hands up. Why are you so intent on coming to the cop's rescue? A little white knight action?

The longer people like you keep making excuses for the hood rat kid out shooting a gun in the middle of the night, the more frequently terrible crap like this is going to continue.
BylrFan
SIC EM 94 said:

BearN said:

And once again, this person is making up quotes, taking screenshots off this message board, and based on the comments, doing her best to make sure some Baylor fans will never be members on this site.

https://twitter.com

How long will Sicem365 allow this Amy person to use quotes with regards to things that were not posted on this site? It is nothing but blatant lies and BS and she needs to be held accountable!

Person using my quotes for clout chasing on Twitter. How original.
Redbrickbear
SIC EM 94 said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

WHY DOES IT MATTER?! He turned around with his hands up, and THEN he was shot. Good grief, will none of you ever just say "THIS WAS WRONG. POLICE ARE NOT JUDGES AND JURIES. THERE IS A PROBLEM, AND WE SHOULD *ALL* WANT TO FIX IT." I promise it won't turn you into a lib just to admit that there are some really terrible police officers and the first sensible thing would be for their bad behavior to stop being covered up and explained away. SHEESH.

Why are you trying to explain away someone shooting a gun and running from the police? I promise it won't turn you into a conservative to admit this is a recipe for a disaster where nobody wins. You think that cop wanted to be put in a situation where he killed a kid?

Aren't you trying to explain away the cop killing a kid? Seems there's nothing to explain, the cop killed a kid with his hands up. Why are you so intent on coming to the cop's rescue? A little white knight action?

The longer people like you keep making excuses for the hood rat kid out shooting a gun in the middle of the night, the more frequently terrible crap like this is going to continue.
Oh snap Amy just found another post for her twitter account!

Make sure you lead into it with something like "Jesus Christ never used the term hood rat, why do Baylor Christian bigots think its ok to use that term?"

p.s. I'm not actually for using the term hood rat amy
saykay
SIC EM 94 said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Ted...? ...Ted, is that you?
~Regretfully Yours, The Pronoun Lady~
Oldbear83
Because all caps improves any argument ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
SIC EM 94
saykay said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Amy...? Amy...? is that you?
Why do you refuse to address the fact this kid was running around in the middle of the night firing a gun? Why do you refuse to address the criminal act itself and the failed environment this child, and countless others just like him, will continue growing up in? Why do you ignore the fact kids are dying daily in trash cities run by people like Lightfoot? When are you going to say enough is enough and demand city leaders, and local residents, step up and admit their failure to address the real issues at hand? You are part of the problem...start being part of the solution.
BylrFan
SIC EM 94 said:

saykay said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Why do you refuse to address the fact this kid was running around in the middle of the night firing a gun? Why do you refuse to address the criminal act itself and the failed environment this child, and countless others just like him, will continue growing up in? Why do you ignore the fact kids are dying daily in trash cities run by people like Lightfoot? When are you going to say enough is enough and demand city leaders, and local residents, step up and admit their failure to address the real issues at hand? You are part of the problem...start being part of the solution.
not to forget this kid is part of major gang, notorious in chicago. Parents failed this kid but no one is going after them.
SIC EM 94
BylrFan said:

SIC EM 94 said:

saykay said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

not to forget this kid is part of major gang, notorious in chicago. Parents failed this kid but no one is going after them.

Why would they? It's much easier to point the finger at the police officer and ignore the actual factors that put officers in a position like this to begin with.
J.B.Katz
Anybody here think God didnt love this kid and care about what happened to him?

What I'm reading from you folks is good riddance.

Does he have to still be a fetus to matter to you folks?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.B.Katz said:

Jinxy........Jinxy.......Jinxy!!!!

I don't think there is anybody here celebrating that this kid is dead.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
J.B.Katz said:

Where you reading that?
Forest Bueller_bf
LRA Bear said:

So what did this 13 year old child do to deserve to be murdered by the police? I'm sure all of the experts here have some very reasonable thoughts on the matter.

You have to look at each situation as an individual incident and not as a blanket "police are murdering people intentionally" with impunity.

Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo both watch the video available in it's entirety. They both actually defended the officer and believe the body cam video will exonerate the officer in their on air discussion with each other.

It is still a terrible tragedy. The officer also had no way of knowing he was chasing a 13 year old.

Who he was chasing was somebody with a gun in his hand, who running from him, who had been reported as shooting at cars at 2:30 AM. Hate to add gunshot residue was on the 13 year old's hand as well.

As the suspect with a gun in his hand turned towards the officer he was tossing his gun behind a fence, how could the officer know he wasn't leveling it at him. In Spit second time he couldn't

Officer immediately rendered aid afterward, called an Ambulance immediately and had to be tended to himself he was so distraught.

This was certainly not murder. If the suspect had stopped in his tracks as requested and not turned toward the officer as he was tossing the gun, the officer may have had additional time to evaluate.

Doesn't make it less a tragedy. It is a tragedy, this child will never have a chance to change his life's direction.

This was not a Chauvin situation though.

ShooterTX
J.B.Katz said:

Wow... you are pretty sick.

No one is celebrating that a kid was shot in the streets of Chicago.... I haven't seen that anywhere.
What we are saying is that the ridiculous comments that he was "murdered" by a cop, is totally wrong. The kid put himself in a situation which directly lead to his death.

If he hadn't run, he probably would be alive now.
If he hadn't been carrying a gun, he probably would be alive now.
If he hadn't been shooting a gun, he probably would be alive now.
If he hadn't been hanging with felons, he probably would be alive now.
If he hadn't been on the streets at 2:30am, he probably would be alive now.

There are dozens of bad decisions that this kid made, and the inevitable result was his own death.
Yet you and your buddies want to put the blame on the cop?? You are disgusting.

If you really cared about Adam Toledo and the hundreds of others in similar situations like him who die every year in Chicago.... you would be calling for the arrest & trial of Lightfoot and the others like her. They have slowly destroyed more and more of what was once a pretty amazing city. Their policies are leaving kids like Adam in horrible situations.... and they don't care. They stand over the bodies of these kids, and use them as props to push for more insane policies that just make it worse. "Defund the police" is just the latest insanity from Lightfoot and her collaborators.
ShooterTX
GShack
BearN said:

And once again, this person is making up quotes, taking screenshots off this message board, and based on the comments, doing her best to make sure some Baylor fans will never be members on this site.

Jinx in the comments
BusyTarpDuster2017
Canon said:

quash said:

Turns out A. T. was shot for not wearing a mask. Now what do your feels tell you?

It's always fun when people try and justify their opinion on a specific situation that did happen, with a fictional one that didn't.
There must be a straw village somewhere where they've been getting their straw men, because they've been bringing a lot of them out lately.
Forest Bueller_bf
I will Cut and Paste a bit of their discussion.

Quote:

Lemon said, "This is tough, Chris, because, you know, not all police shootings are equal." Lemon added, "If someone's running with a gun and they turn around, police officers have to make decisions in split seconds. That's why I'm not a police officer, because I couldn't face that kind of pressure, and I just, quite frankly, don't believe that I could do the job. That's why I sit here on TV and analyze it and talk to people about it."

Lemon continues....

Quote:

"We cannot judge all police shootings, we cannot put them all in the same realm," Lemon said. "They make split second decisions. Sometimes they are tragic, sometimes they are warranted, sometimes they are not."

Cuomo brought up the fact that the officer immediately attempted to provide aid to Toledo after the shooting, and could be heard seemingly distressed after he and other officers were unable to revive him. Cuomo agreed that this officer should not be seen in the same light as Chauvin, and believes that the body-camera footage will ultimately exonerate the officer.

"In this case, I think that body camera footage is going to wind up lead investigators to say that, 'Look, this is terrible. I wish it came out another way, I wish he hadn't shot, but I understand why he did,'" Cuomo said. "And if he hadn't had the body camera footage, I think that he would have been in a very difficult situation."

They are the voice of reason here, I give them credit for sure.
BellCountyBear
Porteroso said:

fadskier said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

How many videos of it are out there? The video I watched shows him shooting as the teen was turning around. I assumed he was turning to shoot....
I bet we watched the same video. So if cops can say they assumed they were going to get shot, when the fact is that the person didn't have a gun on them at the time, they get a pass?

It's a really hard situation, and even if it's not right, or if the cop should have checked to see if there was a gun in the kid's hand, before, I don't know, killing him... the cop wasn't in a good position to be calm, patient, and make good decisions. I just can't stand the radical conservatives on the board bringing up being outside, the kid ran, as if that should make it more likely to die. So ignorant.
The kid was shooting at random cars driving by. How would you feel if he had hit and killed someone? The kid and the world is better off with him dead.
quash
SIC EM 94 said:

saykay said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Where is the evidence that he fired the gun? I don't think he fires it in the video and I don't think the police on the scene claim that he did, but I could have missed something.

BellCountyBear says "The kid was shooting at random cars driving by."

Same question.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
J.B.Katz
BellCountyBear said:

Porteroso said:

fadskier said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

How many videos of it are out there? The video I watched shows him shooting as the teen was turning around. I assumed he was turning to shoot....
I bet we watched the same video. So if cops can say they assumed they were going to get shot, when the fact is that the person didn't have a gun on them at the time, they get a pass?

It's a really hard situation, and even if it's not right, or if the cop should have checked to see if there was a gun in the kid's hand, before, I don't know, killing him... the cop wasn't in a good position to be calm, patient, and make good decisions. I just can't stand the radical conservatives on the board bringing up being outside, the kid ran, as if that should make it more likely to die. So ignorant.
The kid was shooting at random cars driving by. How would you feel if he had hit and killed someone? The kid and the world is better off with him dead.
How did a kid this age end up with a gun?

He may indeed have been the worst of the worst but we really won't know his story. We'll get the demonized version from folks like you, who don't know him or any members of his community. And we might get a version that paints him as a redeemable kid from his family/community.

Shooting him should be the last option. And a society that throws kids away, which is what your last sentence says this kid deserves, maybe should have fewer kids so everyone value the lives of the ones who are here enough to invest in them so they don't end up running around with a gun in the wee hours of the morning.

I also seem to remember a young man with a gun who was celebrated on this site for meting out vigilante justice: Kyle Rittenhouse. Wondering if anyone on this site contributed to Rittenhouse's bail.
SIC EM 94
BellCountyBear said:

Porteroso said:

fadskier said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

No, the kid and the world is NOT better off with him dead. The kid and the world would be better off if city leaders and the community would stop painting the police as murderers, and start blaming those responsible for not giving this kid a chance to lead a positive and productive life!
ShooterTX
J.B.Katz said:

BellCountyBear said:

Porteroso said:

fadskier said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

How did a kid this age end up with a gun?

He may indeed have been the worst of the worst but we really won't know his story. We'll get the demonized version from folks like you, who don't know him or any members of his community. And we might get a version that paints him as a redeemable kid from his family/community.

Shooting him should be the last option. And a society that throws kids away, which is what your last sentence says this kid deserves, maybe should have fewer kids so everyone value the lives of the ones who are here enough to invest in them so they don't end up running around with a gun in the wee hours of the morning.

I also seem to remember a young man with a gun who was celebrated on this site for meting out vigilante justice: Kyle Rittenhouse. Wondering if anyone on this site contributed to Rittenhouse's bail.

How did he get a gun? I thought those gun control laws were supposed to keep guns off the streets?

ShooterTX
SIC EM 94
quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

saykay said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Where is the evidence that he fired the gun? I don't think he fires it in the video and I don't think the police on the scene claim that he did, but I could have missed something.

BellCountyBear says "The kid was shooting at random cars driving by."

Same question.

He had gun shot residue on his hands. It's certainly possible that he was the one shooting, but the other guy with him may very well have handed him the gun.
J.B.Katz
SIC EM 94 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Porteroso said:

fadskier said:

Porteroso said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Amy Pagitt said:

No, the kid and the world is NOT better off with him dead. The kid and the world would be better off if city leaders and the community would stop painting the police as murderers, and start blaming those responsible for not giving this kid a chance to lead a positive and productive life!
My ironmeter just exploded. The police shot this kid to death.That ended his chance to lead a positive and productive life.
Amy Pagitt
Maybe they'll ban me from reading a board that is <checks notes> free for anyone to see!
Amy Pagitt
is that you, Stasco?

I promise you I don't need your quotes for "clout." I hope all the extra eyes on the forum this week lead to extra ad revenue, though.

Amy Pagitt
Y'all should really follow me on Twitter ;-) I actually had a pretty good thread about how difficult this incident is and acknowledging that I don't think the officer here is evil, but he definitely did bad policing. Even cited the Fleeing Felon rule and all jazz. Because I am actually able to look at something from all angles and make a nuanced call without automatically running to my safe space.
sombear
Amy Pagitt said:

Y'all should really follow me on Twitter ;-) I actually had a pretty good thread about how difficult this incident is and acknowledging that I don't think the officer here is evil, but he definitely did bad policing. Even cited the Fleeing Felon rule and all jazz. Because I am actually able to look at something from all angles and make a nuanced call without automatically running to my safe space.

Wait ... didn't you essentially call the PO a murderer earlier in this same thread? Nuanced you say?
SIC EM 94
Amy Pagitt said:

Maybe they'll ban me from reading a board that is <checks notes> free for anyone to see!

No, they should ban you for posting crap like this below in quotes, intentionally trying to deceive your little Twitter fan club that was something a poster actually said!

"His life was worthless because he was gonna die or go to jail anyway."

Hell, you even lied by claiming that Sicem365 banned a poster for calling out racism. Yes it's a free board, and you are certainly entitled to continue making an ass of yourself on it. However, when you continue to blatantly lie, you lose the little bit of credibility you may have ever had.
DioNoZeus
Nm
SIC EM 94
Amy Pagitt said:

Wow, look at the narcissist patting herself on the back for her self proclaimed "good thread". Now that you've reached your glorious conclusion about the police officer, can you bless us all with your analysis of the kid with the gun?
Amy Pagitt
awwwww, buddy, sarcasm is hard, I get it.
J.B.Katz
Amy Pagitt said:

Satire for the (m)asses.
Baylor3216
Mudbear said:

Will this tragedy finally wake the national media up and shed light on the Chicago homicide rate and violence? 770 people died by homicide in Chicago last year.

Mayor Lightfoot is a complete joke and has lost all control of her city. Chicago Police have been resigning from their jobs and going elsewhere because they are demonized and don't feel supported and also have a family to go home to. She has created a "perfect storm" where gangs rule the streets, and citizens are fearful for their lives. Innocent children are killed everyday in Chicago by stray bullets /drive-bys, yet those deaths barely get a mention.

Black on black crime and gang violence is ignored and shoved under the rug in. What happened didn't happen in a vacuum. Root causes must be addressed and Mayor Lightfoot needs to go!

Nope
ShooterTX
Amy Pagitt said:

Honest question here... was it sarcasm when you called the cop a murderer, or when you said that you changed your mind about the cop?
ShooterTX
SIC EM 94
ShooterTX said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Honest question here... was it sarcasm when you called the cop a murderer, or when you said that you changed your mind about the cop?

Good luck getting an answer. I'm still waiting for her analysis on the kid with the gun. She's already flip flopped on her thoughts about the police officer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.