Interview with Ashli Babbitt's husband

10,097 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexasScientist
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://tv.gab.com/channel/daxxone/view/ashli-babbitts-husband-from-this-mornings-608b1de7a156af7d979dcbcd
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Redbrickbear said:

https://tv.gab.com/channel/daxxone/view/ashli-babbitts-husband-from-this-mornings-608b1de7a156af7d979dcbcd
Interesting that the name of the cop that shot and killed unarmed Babbitt has never been released yet the name of the cop that shot and killed the knife wielding sixteen year-old in Ohio was released immediately. Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
One is a federal officer and one works for a local police department. Different local departments handle the release of info differently.. No reason to hhhhmmmmm unless you just like to hhhmmmmm.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

One is a federal officer and one works for a local police department. Different local departments handle the release of info differently.. No reason to hhhhmmmmm unless you just like to hhhmmmmm.
Just wondering why there were no protests and riots when the unarmed white woman was shot to death by the black policemen? Although Babbitt appeared to not be a nice person, doesn't her life matter? George Floyd was a career criminal and yet the country almost burned down when he was murdered.

Just questioning the disparity in the treatment and reactions of the deaths of two people where neither deserved to die.

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
See you later this month and we can protest to try to balance it out.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

See you later this month and we can protest to try to balance it out.
Just send me a PM when you get closer to finalizing your travel plans.

-- Barack Obama
cms186
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Just wondering why there were no protests and riots when the unarmed white woman was shot to death by the black policemen? Although Babbitt appeared to not be a nice person, doesn't her life matter? George Floyd was a career criminal and yet the country almost burned down when he was murdered.

Just questioning the disparity in the treatment and reactions of the deaths of two people where neither deserved to die.
Neither deserved to die, but George Floyd was engaged in passing a fake $20 bill and killed whilst in custody whilst posing no threat, Ashli Babbitt was engaged in Domestic Terrorism and was killed in an act of Self Defence
I'm the English Guy
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Neither deserved to die, but George Floyd was engaged in passing a fake $20 bill and killed whilst in custody whilst posing no threat, Ashli Babbitt was engaged in Domestic Terrorism and was killed in an act of Self Defence
Dude. Ashley Babbitt had no weapon. She was unarmed. What happened at the Capitol was a far cry from "Domestic Terrorism". Her crime apparently was trying to crawl through a broken window. To take a play from the Democrats, it was a " mostly peaceful" protest. There has been no insurrection in the United States since the Civil War. Not yet anyway.

Once again, I am not justifying her conduct. Just pointing out another huge double-standard in our U.S. justice system.

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Dude. Ashley Babbitt had no weapon. She was unarmed. What happened at the Capitol was a far cry from "Domestic Terrorism". Her crime apparently was trying to crawl through a broken window. To take a play from the Democrats, it was a " mostly peaceful" protest. There has been no insurrection in the United States since the Civil War. Not yet anyway.

Once again, I am not justifying her conduct. Just pointing out another huge double-standard in our U.S. justice system.
It doesn't matter that she was unarmed. She was breaching an area that was the last line of defense between the legislature and a dangerous mob. The officer acted properly.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

It doesn't matter that she was unarmed. She was breaching an area that was the last line of defense between the legislature and a dangerous mob. The officer acted properly.
So it is okay to open fire on unarmed, dangerous mobs? Ummm....okay. Is that your final answer?

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Your questions was why one officer was revealed and the other was not. One was a local policeman and the local police district followed their policy. It was written well before the incident. The other was a federal officer and they followed their policy, which was written well before the incident. There was no double standard.

Both cases wee tried in court.

Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

So it is okay to open fire on unarmed, dangerous mobs? Ummm....okay. Is that your final answer?
It's not okay to fire indiscriminately, but if a person presents an immediate threat, sure.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

It's not okay to fire indiscriminately, but if a person presents an immediate threat, sure.
So this unarmed woman of small stature was more of a threat than the couple of dozen much larger men that were trying to enter? Try again.

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

So this unarmed woman of small stature was more of a threat than the couple of dozen much larger men that were trying to enter? Try again.
They were not able to enter without the doorway being breached. That's what the officer prevented.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

They were not able to enter without the doorway being breached. That's what the officer prevented.
Seems to me some federal buildings and law enforcement buildings were "breached" in the past year. Why were none of those unarmed protesters gunned down?

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Seems to me some federal buildings and law enforcement buildings were "breached" in the past year. Why were none of those unarmed protesters gunned down?
I wouldn't have shed any tears over it. IMO they've been very lenient with both sides. The Capitol riot was probably a little more urgent situation since civilian legislators were at risk.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I wouldn't have shed any tears over it. IMO they've been very lenient with both sides. The Capitol riot was probably a little more urgent situation since civilian legislators were at risk.
Agree with your first two sentences. Blue star. But I do not agree that elected officials lives are more important than the lives of those in law enforcement. All lives matter.

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Agree with your first two sentences. Blue star. But I do not agree that elected officials lives are more important than the lives of those in law enforcement. All lives matter.
I don't think the politicians are more important, but the Capitol police have taken on a duty to protect them. The risk to their own lives isn't their only immediate concern like it is for an LEO defending an empty courthouse. That's part of what this officer had to consider when he saw the likelihood of that door being breached and all those men getting through.
C. Jordan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Don't you see here was a huge difference in these situations?

Babbit was a participant in an insurrection to overthrow the government and was a short distance from attacking our congressional leaders. She pushed through a window though which she could see guns drawn on the other side.

Floyd wasn't attacking anyone and was completely subdued.

How can you not see the disparity between these situations? They're in no way comparable.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Babbit was a participant in an insurrection to overthrow the government and was a short distance from attacking our congressional leaders. She pushed through a window though which she could see guns drawn on the other side.

How can you not see the disparity between these situations? They're in no way comparable.
"Mostly peaceful" protesters. Babbitt was attempting to crawl through an open window. She lost her life. Had George Floyd complied and and gotten in the squad car without resisting, he probably could have been home in time for a late dinner. YOU PEOPLE never cease to amaze me.

-- Barack Obama
ATL Bear
C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Complete and utter BS.
Canon
C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hogwash. How many guns did the 'insurrectionists' of this supposed "insurrection" bring into the building with which to undertake said insurrection? How man police did these 'insurrectionists' kill in this "insurrection?" Is it a tactic of insurrectionists to take smiling selfies with their police opposition in the hallways of the battlefield? Is it unusual for insurrectionists to be ushered into/onto the battlefield by police officers?
Thee University
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What makes civilian legislators so valuable? How are they to be so urgently protected that a law enforcement official shoots her in the left shoulder when he could nearly reach out and push her back through the broken window?

She was unarmed.

She was a woman.

The officer is a coward.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Whiskey Pete
Woman played a stupid game and won a stupid prize

Rayshard Brooks played a stupid game won a stupid prize

Media immediately investigated, discovered the identity of the officer involved with the Rayshard Brooks shooting and immediately reported his name to the public

Media didn't/doesn't care about reporting the name of officer that killed Ashli Babbitt

Double standard, no way to spin it
Osodecentx
ATL Bear said:

C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Complete and utter BS.
No it isn't. Forcible entry into a restricted area by violence, nobody knew what was in her backpack because she didn't submit it to X-ray examination.
I'm sorry she died. I wish she had survived
Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I don't think the politicians are more important, but the Capitol police have taken on a duty to protect them. The risk to their own lives isn't their only immediate concern like it is for an LEO defending an empty courthouse. That's part of what this officer had to consider when he saw the likelihood of that door being breached and all those men getting through.
Congress was fulfilling a Constitutional duty. The insurrection tried to stop it by violent means.

How could anyone know the woman was unarmed?
ATL Bear
Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Complete and utter BS.
No it isn't. Forcible entry into a restricted area by violence, nobody knew what was in her backpack because she didn't submit it to X-ray examination.
I'm sorry she died. I wish she had survived
I'm speaking to the insurrection comment. I'm okay that they shot someone during violent forcible entry. I'd feel the same way if it was security at home or a business.
ATL Bear
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Congress was fulfilling a Constitutional duty. The insurrection tried to stop it by violent means.

It was a violent riot.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I didnt feel like protesting either shooting. Did you?

A lot of people were upset about the young drunk getting shot. They protested..

Apparently the shooting of the women climbing through a window didnt inspire people to protest.

The double standard is how the public reacts.

The young man died near midnight and the mayor fired the shooter Saturday. There is a difference in the Atlanta Police Dept and the Feds on releasing data. If that policy was developed during the night in Atlanta you have a point.
Thee University
ATL Bear said:

It was a violent riot.
That was not violent. That was Tiny Tim, Pee Wee Herman violence.

I predict you will see violent soon.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University

Apparently the shooting of the women climbing through a window didnt inspire people to protest.

There was no money to be made nor was there an opportunity to guilt America. Only race baiting gets noticed now.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Did you protest?
Canon

Did you protest?

Is he required to to have an opinion?
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

1. It was not an insurrection. Repeating that absurd claim that it was will not ever make it so.

2. No one was armed. No shots had been fired all day and no one brandished any firearms. Using their eyes would have been sufficient to know she was unarmed.
Sam Lowry
Canon said:

C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hogwash. How many guns did the 'insurrectionists' of this supposed "insurrection" bring into the building with which to undertake said insurrection? How man police did these 'insurrectionists' kill in this "insurrection?" Is it a tactic of insurrectionists to take smiling selfies with their police opposition in the hallways of the battlefield? Is it unusual for insurrectionists to be ushered into/onto the battlefield by police officers?
They didn't need guns for the insurrection they had planned. And no, it's not unusual at all. The Turkish government suspended thousands of police on suspicion of aiding the failed coup a few years ago.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.