4 pilots dead after vaccinated!

37,956 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by quash
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
British Air has problems, disallow the 80-85% of their pilots to fly that they made take vax

Russia and Spain asking vaccinated to not fly, risk of clots!

Here it comes boys, it's not a "conspiracy theory" after all?

https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/british-airways-pilots-dead-following-covid-19-injections.html
midgett
Florda_mike said:

British Air has problems, disallow the 80-85% of their pilots to fly that they made take vax

https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/british-airways-pilots-dead-following-covid-19-injections.html

I imagine news potentially so impactful would be reported by other agencies. Got a better link?
muddybrazos
midgett said:

Florda_mike said:

I imagine news potentially so impactful would be reported by other agencies. Got a better link?
It will be reported in the MSM but it may take a few years. The fact the C19 came from a lab took a year so thats the going rate these days.
Florda_mike
midgett said:

Florda_mike said:

Are you serious?

I tell ya what, just write it off and pay it no attention until you hear it from our trustworthy MSM

Geez some of you are just walking the plank questioning nothing
jupiter
why would it just kill four people? if the vaccine kills people, then alot more than four people are going to die. Millions have been vaccinated.

Either that will happen, at which point there will be no way to cover it up, or this is just another one of Florda's crazy conspiracy theories. Somehow I suspect the latter.

Also if millions of people know they are about to die, might as well overthrow the government that did it to them, probably not the best strategy.

Also the politicians pushing the vaccines have the most to lose if there are any problems with the vaccines, as the people most likely to take them are also more likely to be their supporters in the first place. Another reason why "poisoning" or "sabotaging" the vaccines makes no sense.

Also , if you were so concerned about how deadly the vaccines would be, why not care more about the spread of the virus in the first place? Nobody is dying from the Ebola vaccine because we didn't let ebola take over the country.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
jupiter said:

why would it just kill four people? if the vaccine kills people, then alot more than four people are going to die. Millions have been vaccinated.

Either that will happen, at which point there will be no way to cover it up, or this is just another one of Florda's crazy conspiracy theories. Somehow I suspect the latter.

It was not just four people. Please read the latest update on the VAERS section on the CDC website. Don't kill the messenger. Their numbers. Not mine.

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TexasScientist
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

It was not just four people. Please read the latest update on the VAERS section on the CDC website. Don't kill the messenger. Their numbers. Not mine.

Fact Check-VAERS reported vaccine deaths have not been confirmed or deemed causal by CDC
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths/fact-check-vaers-reported-vaccine-deaths-have-not-been-confirmed-or-deemed-causal-by-cdc-idUSL1N2MZ2H8

Fact Check-British Airways is not in 'crisis talks' with the government over vaccinated pilots
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-aviation/fact-check-british-airways-is-not-in-crisis-talks-with-the-government-over-vaccinated-pilots-idUSL2N2NZ1ZO
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

4,700 people died after receiving the vaccine. From any and all causes. No idea if the vaccine even figures into any of those. Even if it was responsible for 100% of them, that is 0.0017% of all shots given. So even if the vaccine killed every one of those people, you are essentially 1,000 more likely to die from COVID than the vaccine.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

4,700 people died after receiving the vaccine. From any and all causes. No idea if the vaccine even figures into any of those. Even if it was responsible for 100% of them, that is 0.0017% of all shots given. So even if the vaccine killed every one of those people, you are essentially 1,000 more likely to die from COVID than the vaccine.

Okay, Fauci Fluffer. 600,000 deaths divided by 332,000,000 Americans = .0018. Hope you enjoyed your shot. You are a good foot soldier. Your government commends you for your compliance. They can kiss my ass!!!!

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

Okay, Fauci Fluffer. 600,000 deaths divided by 332,000,000 Americans = .0018. Hope you enjoyed your shot. You are a good foot soldier. Your government commends you for your compliance. They can kiss my ass!!!!

Plus the 600,000 has car wrecks and all other disease deaths in it, not COVID only deaths! So that number is fudged upward. Seems the propagandists at cdc admitted only <10% of their number is COVID ONLY deaths or 40,000 awhile back? And the vax deaths have been fudged down as low as <10% what are true vax deaths as aneurisms, strokes, heart attacks and clotting causes of deaths are listed as that and no mention recent vax caused it. Being said <10% and maybe as low as 1-5% is the 4000 vax deaths compared to true vax deaths

As my old retired Homeland Security close buddy here says, he first knew government to manipulate numbers by switching Viet Kong and American daily deaths count numbers making Viet Kong numbers the high Americans killed number and Americans killed the low Viet Kong number! He said he knows it's never stopped manipulating numbers since as a government workers job would be in jeopardy if citizens knew true numbers

Fauci and company have lied and people have died

Why people like this BearsTruth13 character continue carrying the gument water I'll never know as when to see the truth could allow him to take better care of his health potentially

Weird psychological study this will be someday

Reminds me of Nazi Germany the way people are banding with a potentially murderous government
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

All 332,000,000 Americans have had COVID? That's the issue with your equation my friend. We do know that roughly 160,000,000 have received at least one shot. The entire population of the US has not had COVID.

The government can kiss my ass. I trust my doctor and friends in the medical community.

If the vaccine is as evil as you say, the world has already ended. 50% of the US population will shortly be infertile, blind, and or dying. Seems like an interesting strategy by the government. That would quickly be invaded by another country as ours would completely collapse in the above scenario.
Sam Lowry
So far there's no evidence connecting it with vaccines. At least one of the pilots apparently died of complications from Covid. More than a dozen have died from Covid in India.
Florda_mike
What are ya gonna do with you

Live and learn, kid, you're on your own anyway
Florda_mike
Hopeless

You just keep on taking those shots they tell ya to take, you'll be fine, just fine
Baylor3216
jupiter said:

Also if millions of people know they are about to die, might as well overthrow the government that did it to them, probably not the best strategy.

Also , if you were so concerned about how deadly the vaccines would be, why not care more about the spread of the virus in the first place? Nobody is dying from the Ebola vaccine because we didn't let ebola take over the country.

Huh? What was done to not let Ebola take over the country?
BylrFan
Mike is desperate for fake news to prove his point and it's sad
BylrFan
Florda_mike
BylrFan said:

That tweet says nothing basically. What's the definition of "deaths linked?" What could that mean?

But ..... I expected British Air to go online and admit their pilots died after they required jabs of them and their deaths can be attributed directly to clotting related to jabs, didn't you?

I'm shocked I'm telling ya, totally shocked and awed

I mean, what could've happened to British Air if they'd gone online admitting these pilots deaths were jab related??? Oh, I'll answer that ...... probably nothing at all, right?
BearTruth13
Florda_mike said:

I'll be just fine gramps. Got plenty of family and friends to make life plenty enjoyable.

Yes or no, is half the US population expecting imminent death due to their COVID shot? Want to go ahead and get you on the record here. Try not to get another ban from your response.
Florda_mike
BearTruth13 said:

Florda_mike said:

I'll be just fine gramps. Got plenty of family and friends to make life plenty enjoyable.

Yes or no, is half the US population expecting imminent death due to their COVID shot? Want to go ahead and get you on the record here. Try not to get another ban from your response.

With all due respect.....

Never got banned so f. U. again kid

Nothing is imminent and the deaths will never be known by one as useful of an idiot as you. Research the words "useful idiot" of Saul Alinsky as that's what you are. COVID deaths will continue on inflated and vax deaths deflated, that's how this deal will roll on and on and people like you will never see behind the curtain as you're too invested in buying their lies for whatever reason
BearTruth13
Florda_mike said:

BearTruth13 said:

Florda_mike said:

Nothing is imminent and the deaths will never be known by one as useful of an idiot as you. Research the words "useful idiot" of Saul Alinsky as that's what you are. COVID deaths will continue on inflated and vax deaths deflated, that's how this deal will roll on and on and people like you will never see behind the curtain as you're too invested in buying their lies for whatever reason

You have a lot of really solid insults. Middle school boys could learn a lot from your wit.

That is all you've got sadly. No facts. No knowledge. Just ignorance and fear. Sad to go through life that way. For you and those around you.
Florda_mike
BearTruth13 said:

Florda_mike said:

BearTruth13 said:

Florda_mike said:

You have a lot of really solid insults. Middle school boys could learn a lot from your wit.

That is all you've got sadly. No facts. No knowledge. Just ignorance and fear. Sad to go through life that way. For you and those around you.

Check your own posts for insults then stop being a victim and be responsible
Sage

?
Sage
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sage's very first post on this thread gives me pause. By the same token, the COVID Taliban/ Fauci worshippers on SicEm365 also give me pause. Agendas. Plain and simple. Sad and disgusting! COVID is dead.

-- Barack Obama
Sage

Humanity is not dead yet.

Should we not try to save others? Saving lives and souls is the greatest act of mercy according to God.
Sage

I for one, choose heaven, and will keep trying with all my might to warn others, so their souls may be saved.

Sage

Our true home is in heaven... Our life on this planet is but a fraction of a second, compared to eternity...
Sage

"A great man once said that evil is powerless if the good are unafraid. Well you and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness. We're at war with the most dangerous enemy that has ever faced mankind and has long climbed from the swamp to the stars. And it's been said if we lose this war and in so doing lose this great way of freedom of ours, history will report with the greatest astonishment that those that have the most to lose did the least to prevent it from happening. Well I think it's high time now that we ask ourselves if we still even know the freedoms that were intended for us by our founding fathers. Every generation of Americans needs to know that freedoms exist not to do what you like, but having the right to do what you ought. You weren't made to fit in my brothers and sisters, you were born to stand out. Set yourself apart from this corrupt generation. Be Saints... God bless you."
Florda_mike
Idk how Jim Caviezel keeps going after seeing the child sex trafficking he does

Churns my tummy big time
Sage

Of course that is a lie from the Illuminati. They want you to think he is corrupt.

He is in fact, one of the greatest, God fearing men on this planet.
Sage

Ever since he played Jesus in the film "The Passion of the Christ", his name has been blacklisted in Hollywood.
Florda_mike
Sage said:

Of course that is a lie from the Illuminati. They want you to think he is corrupt.

He is in fact, one of the greatest, God fearing men on this planet.

Absolutely is

I want to help in that area and I'm a tough gutted fella but I just really don't believe I'm even close to as tough minded enough to do it

If the men here knew even 1% of that stuff was happening, it would change them 100%!!!
Sage

Bless you sir...

For years he has been sharing his testimony, particularly of his out of body experience, while he played Jesus on the cross:

Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

Oh my God, you too lol. Floridaman might be a good hacker, he's stolen a lot of people's accounts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.