"You'll never beat the government with just guns..."

8,949 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...says the party that also believes our govt, was almost toppled by an unarmed mob on January 6th.

Well done, Babylon Bee. Well done.
Osodecentx
Bee has been doing great

Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government
June 23rd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
U.S.The nation scrambled to buy F-15s and nuclear weapons after President Biden said in a speech Wednesday that you'll never beat a government unless you have the fighter jets and intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Doc Holliday
AR's are weapons of war that simultaneously don't stand a chance in war...
BellCountyBear
The guy is an absolute dementia patient and should be in the Alzheimer's unit at Walter Reed.
Jack Bauer
Just picked up my bazooka at Academy!
ABC BEAR
I've been practicing hurling projectiles with my girlfriends 44DDD double barrel slingshot. You can sure heave alot of marbles with one of those.
Redbrickbear
Unarmed Grandmothers from the Midwest almost overthrew the Federal state on Jan. 6th....at least according to liberals.

Redbrickbear
A bunch of near illiterate Islamic hill folk in sandals and armed with AK-47s just beat the Federal government's trillion dollar military.

And the Taliban don't have a kite force much less an Air Force or Nukes.

Mothra
Redbrickbear said:

Unarmed Grandmothers from the Midwest almost overthrew the Federal state on Jan. 6th....at least according to liberals.

More proof that this is undoubtedly the single most catastrophic event to happen on our homeland since Pearl Harbor.
Osodecentx
The 49-year-old Indiana woman before him, who had just pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of demonstrating inside the Capitol, did not disagree.
Although the day after the riot Anna Morgan-Lloyd described Jan. 6 as "the most exciting day of my life," in court she expressed regret and contrition.
"I went there to support . . . President Trump peacefully," she said. "I'm ashamed that it became a savage display of violence that day. . . . It was never my intent to be a part of something that's so disgraceful to our American people and so disgraceful to our country. I just want to apologize."
Lamberth credited Morgan-Lloyd for her early cooperation and admission of guilt, expressing frustration with both defendants and observers who argue that the riot was merely a political protest. He sentenced her to three years of probation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/captiol-riot-first-sentence/2021/06/23/8b2825d8-d39c-11eb-ae54-515e2f63d37d_story.html
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Thank goodness there were no Grandmas here as this protest may have gotten out of hand...

Redbrickbear
Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

More proof that this is undoubtedly the single most catastrophic event to happen on our homeland since Pearl Harbor.
I'm still shaken that the scared temple of "our democracy" was desecrated by Ohio house wives.
ABC BEAR
Redbrickbear said:

Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

I'm still shaken that the scared temple of "our democracy" was desecrated by Ohio house wives.
LOL.....'scared'. Typo or Freudian slip?
Redbrickbear
ABC BEAR said:

Redbrickbear said:

Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

LOL.....'scared'. Typo or Freudian slip?
Probably both
Jack Bauer
This seems normal..

ABC BEAR
Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I think he's using the speech technique of speaking softly to make listeners focus more intently on his words. With Joe it just sounds like a geezer who has lost his train of thought.....assuming he ever had a train of thought.
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

J.R.
Osodecentx said:

Bee has been doing great

Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government
U.S.The nation scrambled to buy F-15s and nuclear weapons after President Biden said in a speech Wednesday that you'll never beat a government unless you have the fighter jets and intercontinental ballistic missiles.
An F15 has to be really expensive?
Osodecentx
J.R. said:

Osodecentx said:

Bee has been doing great

Babylon Bee satire
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

J.R. said:

Osodecentx said:

Bee has been doing great

Babylon Bee satire
nein51
J.R. said:

Osodecentx said:

Bee has been doing great

Figure 5-8mm

If you want a really good deal you can buy Mig21s in decent shape for less than 200k.

Or you could do like the Saudi's did and buy a bunch of F14s only to find out that there were no certified trainers left so you get to pay absolutely bonkers money for former pilots to train yours.
Jacques Strap
BaylorOkie
These are a couple of my favorite BB headlines recently.

ATL Bear
muddybrazos
TexasScientist
ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I think he's using the speech technique of speaking softly to make listeners focus more intently on his words. With Joe it just sounds like a geezer who has lost his train of thought.....assuming he ever had a train of thought.
I'm not a Biden supporter, but his speech is halting because he had a serious stutter when he was younger. He learned to control it, but the residual shows in how he has learned to control it.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
muddybrazos
TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I'm not a Biden supporter, but his speech is halting because he had a serious stutter when he was younger. He learned to control it, but the residual shows in how he has learned to control it.
nah, he's just an old person with dementia. If you look at him speak from when he was VP he could actually speak normally.
TexasScientist
muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

nah, he's just an old person with dementia. If you look at him speak from when he was VP he could actually speak normally.
It's been well documented as to why his speech is broken. Better to find another reason to go after him.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
ABC BEAR
TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

It's been well documented as to why his speech is broken. Better to find another reason to go after him.
So Joe's a victim too? Marvelous. In reality he was just trying to be cute with his whispering routine and ended up looking like Kamala's sanitary relief nozzle. (I think that should pass the censors after 2 tries)
Thee University
I think his speech problem has its roots in racism. Got to be a white privilege problem. It's possible.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I'm not a Biden supporter........
LOL!!! Yep. We get it. And you have also been a lifelong Republican.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TexasScientist
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

Yep. I make that qualification for folks like you, who jump to conclusions from assumptions. But I am objective, and I don't adhere to extremism.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

Yep. I make that qualification for folks like you, who jump to conclusions from assumptions. But I am objective, and I don't adhere to extremism.
Yep. Your President has dementia yet you and your Rainbow Warriors have not quite figured that out yet.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Osodecentx
Emperor Palpatine Urges Citizens To Give Up Their Blasters Since They'd Need A Death Star To Beat The Empire

CORUSCANTEmperor Sheev Palpatine has made a new push for blaster control in an effort to bring peace to the galaxy.
"We live in a world where the common rogue feels he can just shoot first whenever he feels like it," Palpatine said in a speech at the former headquarters of the Galactic Senate. "This violence has to end."
Palpatine was also dismissive of the idea that people need blasters in case they have to overthrow the Empire if it turns tyrannical. "It's just a ridiculous idea that a rebellion armed with blasters could do anything about us," he said. "You'd need your own armored, planet-destroying superweapon to match the strength of our Death Star. Even if you had X-Wings, what could they do but scratch its surface? Abandon all hope to rise against us! Abandon!"
With the Emperor's proposed blaster control, anyone caught with a blaster would be summarily executed by a stormtrooper, a policy anti-blaster activists are hailing as "harsh, but fair."
Palpatine also took questions on charges of discrimination within the Empire, as all officers and soldiers seem to be white males. Palpatine said he's working on a "new order," which will be more diverse with lots of women and minority hires though no species other than human, since "they're all inferior."

Babylon Bee
TexasScientist
Mothra said:

...says the party that also believes our govt, was almost toppled by an unarmed mob on January 6th.

Well done, Babylon Bee. Well done.

Would that party include the people themselves that stormed the capitol wearing Maga hats and carrying Trump and Confederate flags? Their testimony is they were there to support Trump's military takeover and martial law.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.