Michael Byrd. Say His Name............

8,246 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BaylorBears_254
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He is the Capitol Police cop that murdered Ashili Babbitt. 5'2". 125 lbs. Unarmed.

Exonerated by his superiors with the Capitol Police. Imagine that! He should be serving the exact same sentence as Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin. Yet he has decided to cash in on the interview / talk show circuit and give justice the finger. This is wrong. Plain and simple. What a country we have made.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
Didn't peg you for a cop hater.
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

He is the Capitol Police cop that murdered Ashili Babbitt. 5'2". 125 lbs. Unarmed.

He should be serving the exact same sentence as Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin. Yet he has decided to cash in on the interview / talk show circuit and give justice the finger. This is wrong. Plain and simple. What a country we have made.
100% sick
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

Wow. I have you pegged perfect!y.

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

I support law enforcement. Babbit made stupid choices, put herself in a stupid and bad situation and paid for it.

It's a shame you don't.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

I support law enforcement. Babbit made stupid choices, put herself in a stupid and bad situation and paid for it.
So did George Floyd. But we won't talk about that.

Absolutely she made stupid choices. Did she deserve to die? I don't think so.

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

I dare you to discuss this specific case without discussing BLM or George Floyd. You won't be able to. Because politics clouds your judgement. Picking teams is more important than justice or right/wrong.
4th and Inches
He wont be keeping too much of that money when the civil suit comes..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

I dare you to discuss this specific case without discussing BLM or George Floyd. You won't be able to. Because politics clouds your judgement. Picking teams is more important than justice or right/wrong.
Fair enough. Tell me how an unarmed 5'2" 125 lb. woman woman deserves to be gunned down by a cop because he felt like his life was threatened.

GO!
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Fair enough. Tell me how an unarmed 5'2" 125 lb. woman woman deserves to be gunned down by a cop because he felt like his life was threatened.

GO!
Hint: she wasn't alone.
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

GO!

She was breaking through a barricaded entrance with dozens of rioters behind her. Behind the cop were many members of our national government that he is obligated to protect (literally his job). He has no idea if she is armed and she is carrying a backpack with unknown contents. While she doesn't "deserve" to die for that, it shouldn't really be a surprise. Make stupid choices, win stupid prizes.

Would you be at all surprised if you tried to break through a window into the West Wing and the Secret Service shot you? I wouldn't. I'd sit there and think to myself "I'm an idiot. I should absolutely have known this was the most likely outcome." It would not matter one bit if I was armed or not. The possibility I might be would be enough.

Byrd might not be a hero but he certainly isn't a villain. Babbitt's death is on her and whoever convinced her to enter the Capital and start breaking through barricaded doors.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

GO!
Okay. Did her "accomplices" have firearms? A simple Yes or No answer will suffice.

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
All Byrd could see clearly at one point is a chair bashing in the window by an angry mob and the stupid man shot out of fear the first rioter through the bashed in window. Yes, he could have yelled a warning. He could have fired a warning shot. Ultimately Babbit put herself in position to lose her life at the hands of Byrd by joining the mob.
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

GO!
Okay. Did her "accomplices" have firearms? A simple Yes or No answer will suffice.
Maybe.
BearTruth13
Weird martyr for the alt righters on the board. Q fanatic that was breaking through a barricaded door of the Capital.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

Weird martyr for the alt righters on the board. Q fanatic that was breaking through a barricaded door of the Capital.
So did this Q you speak of give this 5'2" 125 lb. unarmed woman some kind of superpowers? I am thinking No since she is dead.

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
Right? It's almost as crazy as making a martyr out of a violent criminal simply because he died fighting with the police who were trying to enforce the law
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Wangchung said:

Right? It's almost as crazy as making a martyr out of a violent criminal simply because he died fighting with the police who were trying to enforce the law
Yes. Two words. George Floyd.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Wangchung said:

George Floyd did not make this woman do anything.

Try to breach airport security or a police building with a backpack and see what happens (but really do not, b/c you will get harmed).

Sad death but it was a fatal decision she made.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Wangchung said:

Try to breach airport security or a police building with a backpack and see what happens (but really do not, b/c you will get harmed).

Wow. Maybe she should have done her breach thing in Seattle or Portland. Surprising post from you, Jack.

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

GO!

She was breaking through a barricaded entrance with dozens of rioters behind her. Behind the cop were many members of our national government that he is obligated to protect (literally his job). He has no idea if she is armed and she is carrying a backpack with unknown contents. While she doesn't "deserve" to die for that, it shouldn't really be a surprise. Make stupid choices, win stupid prizes.

Would you be at all surprised if you tried to break through a window into the West Wing and the Secret Service shot you? I wouldn't. I'd sit there and think to myself "I'm an idiot. I should absolutely have known this was the most likely outcome." It would not matter one bit if I was armed or not. The possibility I might be would be enough.

Byrd might not be a hero but he certainly isn't a villain. Babbitt's death is on her and whoever convinced her to enter the Capital and start breaking through barricaded doors.

Any response to this RD?

Again without bringing up an entirely unrelated case or incident to bolster your weak argument.
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Wangchung said:

Wow. Maybe she should have done her breach thing in Seattle or Portland. Surprising post from you, Jack.
I still find Antifa the lowest scum of the Earth and am shocked the left wont even talk about it. That doesn't change this story

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

GO!

Any response to this RD?

Again without bringing up an entirely unrelated case or incident to bolster your weak argument.
5'2" 125 lb. unarmed female. What else do you want me to say? I got nuthin'!!!!

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

GO!

Any response to this RD?

Are those your measurements and gender? Why do you keep quoting them? Engage with the argument in a reasonable way or exit the board.
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

GO!

Any response to this RD?

Small women can't kill people?

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

GO!

Any response to this RD?

Are those your measurements and gender? Why do you keep quoting them? Engage with the argument in a reasonable way or exit the board.
Holy ***** I just Googled and she may possibly have weighed 133 lbs. My bad! No wonder officer Michael pissed his pants.

-- Barack Obama
GrowlTowel
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

I dare you. Sloppy cop kills unarmed woman. Go . . .
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
GrowlTowel
BearTruth13 said:

Didn't peg you for a nut but you are a full Snickers bar.

Go Biden Go?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Canon
If one was interested in a track record of irresponsible behavior with guns, one might look here

https://www.rollcall.com/2019/02/27/capitol-police-weapon-left-unattended-in-capitol-bathroom-again/

After the House adjourned on Monday, Lt. Mike Byrd left his Glock 22 in a bathroom in the Capitol Visitor Center complex, according to sources familiar with the incident. Byrd is the commander of the House Chambers section of the Capitol Police and was on the job Tuesday and Wednesday.

Byrd addressed the incident at Tuesday morning's officer roll call and, according to sources, told fellow officers that he "will be treated differently" because of his rank as a lieutenant. It was not clear what exactly the lieutenant meant by the comment.
Jack and DP
Byrd made a poor decision, but I'm not sure why more officers didn't defend the Capitol. Visitors are fine at times, but even museums have visitors hours. It just wasn't a good time to host visitors.

On a side note, does anyone believe that Joe got 81 million votes?
Jack and DP
It's hard to find fault with the officer after watching this video.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/
4th and Inches
That's a new one on me, I don't think I've ever left my side arm anywhere after going to the bathroom..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Whiskey Pete
Jack and DP said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/
Yep. Babitt played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

My biggest issue is how this shooting was treated much differently compared to other (justified) officer involved shootings lately - by the hypocrite liberals and the lyin' media.

White cops shoots black guy after perp tries to wrestle gun from cop - "let's fry the SOB copper"!

Black cops kills white woman trying to crawl through a window - "nothing to see here"
Johnny Bear
Rawhide said:

Jack and DP said:

Yep. Babitt played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

My biggest issue is how this shooting was treated much differently compared to other (justified) officer involved shootings lately - by the hypocrite liberals and the lyin' media.

White cops shoots black guy after perp tries to wrestle gun from cop - "let's fry the SOB copper"!

Black cops kills white woman trying to crawl through a window - "nothing to see here"

The level of hypocrisy on the left defies description. Simply make Babbitt a black BLM'er and Byrd a white cop and the left would use it as an instant excuse for another round of rampant rioting and looting. I can just hear Al Sharpton with his bull horn. But no, she was a white veteran Trump supporter and Byrd is black, so hey - per the left, she had it coming. Yes, she made a bad/dumb decision that day, but not as bad/dumb as the one George Floyd made by resisting arrest and yet look at how radically different the reaction has been.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.