NCAA and MTF Transgender Athletes.

29,221 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Amal Shuq-Up said:

All I see is that Spam Lowry made a reply. That is nice.
Strange that you'd retreat after sparring for 15+ years. Oh, well! You never know how sensy people are going to be.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Blocking users is a wonderful thing. I encourage more folks to try it.
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Somebody sure doesn't like the suggestion that his scientific ideas come from ancient religious texts...even though he's constantly telling us how his scientific ideas come from ancient religious texts.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Amal Shuq-Up said:

quash
Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

The thing to get across is the physical changes to the body that puberty causes, which can't be reversed by testosterone blockers. Having better muscle density/more mass, and a larger cardio system alone is a huge advantage.

This is a major setback to gender equality. Women have been training, competing, fighting to have their sports recognized as valid for centuries, only to get to the point where they are now about to be demolished by biological males, just like it always had been.

This is absolutely a fight for equality, and the progressive left is on the losing side.

This is what you voted for. This is the party you support.

Own it.

It's not what I voted for, put the bottle down man.
Actually it is.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/16/1007344321/biden-admin-extends-protections-to-transgender-students

Sorry bro.

So you wholeheartedly supported everything Trump did?
Of course not. But on big policy issues, such as those that will affect our culture for generations? Absolutely.

The **** show that is the Biden administration is fulfilling the wish list of the AOC's of the world. The old man is putting forth the most leftist agenda in the history of the presidency.

Time for you to own it as well.

Why is it not enough to welcome agreement on a particular issue? We share common ground on the idea that trans people should not have an unfair advantage in sport.

When folks express that you still look for a fight. Fine, fight on the issues where we disagree. But it does no one any good to rip at each other where we actually agree

I welcome you owning up to your mistake, learning from it and voting differently in the future - if that's what you're saying.

If you continue to vote for the guy who supports bull**** like this - you are part of the problem and deserve to be called out for it.

A lot of **** wrong with America today is because of that guy you voted for. So far all you have owned is "but the tweets". Give me a ****ing break.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash: "A lot of **** wrong with America today is because of that guy you voted for"

That's true if you are blaming Biden. Complete BS if you mean Trump.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash: "A lot of **** wrong with America today is because of that guy you voted for"

Tell me you're in a cult without telling me you're in a cult.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Well yes, if there is a cult with 81 million committed members, that would explain the 2020 Presidential race. But I think you are really reaching there, quash.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Well yes, if there is a cult with 81 million committed members, that would explain the 2020 Presidential race. But I think you are really reaching there, quash.

Tell me you're in denial without telling me you're in denial.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Mothra is carpet bombing the left today.
Yeah, it'll be a long time before they recover from this.
You still haven't.
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

The thing to get across is the physical changes to the body that puberty causes, which can't be reversed by testosterone blockers. Having better muscle density/more mass, and a larger cardio system alone is a huge advantage.

This is a major setback to gender equality. Women have been training, competing, fighting to have their sports recognized as valid for centuries, only to get to the point where they are now about to be demolished by biological males, just like it always had been.

This is absolutely a fight for equality, and the progressive left is on the losing side.

Own it.

Actually it is.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/16/1007344321/biden-admin-extends-protections-to-transgender-students

Sorry bro.

Of course not. But on big policy issues, such as those that will affect our culture for generations? Absolutely.

The **** show that is the Biden administration is fulfilling the wish list of the AOC's of the world. The old man is putting forth the most leftist agenda in the history of the presidency.

Why is it not enough to welcome agreement on a particular issue? We share common ground on the idea that trans people should not have an unfair advantage in sport.

When folks express that you still look for a fight. Fine, fight on the issues where we disagree. But it does no one any good to rip at each other where we actually agree

I welcome you owning up to your mistake, learning from it and voting differently in the future - if that's what you're saying.

If you continue to vote for the guy who supports bull**** like this - you are part of the problem and deserve to be called out for it.

A lot of **** wrong with America today is because of that guy you voted for. So far all you have owned is "but the tweets". Give me a ****ing break.

Trump's policies have not ruined the country. I didn't agree with all of them, but policy wise I think he did a lot of good, as compared to the **** show we currently have in office. It's hard to think of a single thing he's done right.

Much of the Trump "damage" is self-inflicted - people going nuts every time the man tweeted, or said something they didn't like. He made people nuts.
Canon
quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

What is wrong with America because of Trump? I look forward to your list.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Which cult? The antifa cult, the woke cult, the biden cult, the BLM cult or the TDS cult?

Maybe you're talking about the George Floyd cult or the everything is racist cult or the mask cult or the vax cult
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Talking to yourself, are you quash?

Hating Trump is not making your posts look insightful, you know.
Porteroso
Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

Trump's policies have not ruined the country. I didn't agree with all of them, but policy wise I think he did a lot of good, as compared to the **** show we currently have in office. It's hard to think of a single thing he's done right.

Much of the Trump "damage" is self-inflicted - people going nuts every time the man tweeted, or said something they didn't like. He made people nuts.

You are just obsessed with Trump, it's amazing. A thread about trans athletes and you want a Biden v Trump debate. Bring on 2024 amirite?
Oldbear83
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

You are just obsessed with Trump, it's amazing. A thread about trans athletes and you want a Biden v Trump debate. Bring on 2024 amirite?
Mothra is not the one who brought Trump into this discussion of Biden's execrable performance. Mayhap you are projecting again, Porteroso.
Forest Bueller_bf
jdrs said:

So according to that lady commentator the trans swimmer needs some better competition? Unreal
She misses the mark.

All you need to know is a decent HS basketball player from Podunk HS can school top level college women players on the court.

There is no equality physically between men and women.
quash
Canon said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

Tariffs. Costs us money.
Alienated friends. He claimed as he left multilateral agreements that he could do better unilaterally. Didn't.
Sucked up to enemies. Failed to obtain concessions by so doing.
Taught people to believe lies.
Divisive as **** all.
Denigrated our cultural institutions.
Caused people to distrust experts. I am a skeptic myself, but the outright dismissal of information because it comes from an expert is corrosive to good policy making.
Sore loser and his followers are the red-assed ones that tried to change the results of a valid election.

Off the top of my head.

Having said that he caused damage I do not regard the damage, by whomever, as fearfully as do so many of you. I believe that these cultural institutions are stronger than the occupants of the White House or the pundits or the influencers. A flat tire on the inside trailer axle: drivable and fixable .
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Talking to yourself, are you quash?

Hating Trump is not making your posts look insightful, you know.

This is the last time I will tell you what I have told you many times before: I opposed policies, and I set out the policies and I why I opposed them on each occasion. As I did when I agreed with some of the things he did.

Hate is your gig, not mine.

Oldbear83
quash: "Hate is your gig, not mine."

And I will remind you again, I don't hate anyone and you know that very well.

Nothing wrong with a different opinion, but you need to work on honesty quash.

Canon
quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

Tariffs. Costs us money.
Alienated friends. He claimed as he left multilateral agreements that he could do better unilaterally. Didn't.
Divisive as **** all.
Caused people to distrust experts. I am a skeptic myself, but the outright dismissal of information because it comes from an expert is corrosive to good policy making.
Sore loser and his followers are the red-assed ones that tried to change the results of a valid election.

Off the top of my head.

Having said that he caused damage I do not regard the damage, by whomever, as fearfully as do so many of you. I believe that these cultural institutions are stronger than the occupants of the White House or the pundits or the influencers. A flat tire on the inside trailer axle: drivable and fixable .

So you have nothing. Ok.
quash
Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

Tariffs. Costs us money.
Divisive as **** all.

Off the top of my head.

So you have nothing. Ok.

Right.
Porteroso
Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

Mothra is not the one who brought Trump into this discussion of Biden's execrable performance. Mayhap you are projecting again, Porteroso.

This wasn't even a discussion about Biden, it was just about protecting women. Speaking of projection...
Oldbear83
Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

This wasn't even a discussion about Biden, it was just about protecting women. Speaking of projection...
You think Biden has nothing to do with the current mess?
Porteroso
Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

No. The NCAA has been on this train for years, as have many school districts. This is a long standing societal issue, not one that started up in January.
Forest Bueller_bf
Getting away from the political aspect, women shouldn't be forced to compete against men that have gone through the entire natural process of puberty.

Men have been given so many physical advantages from that, it simply isn't fair.

Sure you can find some slappy guy who can't compete with a competent woman, that's not what this is about.

A 95th percentile male athlete will stomp a 95th percentile female athlete every day all day long every single game. There is no apples to apples fairness between men and women physically.

I will always use my hometown Chilton as an example. The 1992 Summer Olympics the US women won Gold in the 4x100 relay with a time of 42.11. The best in the world, with the best training in the world, on the best tracks in the world, training year around.

10 months later the Chilton boys 400 meter relay, a school with maybe 70 boys, with NO freaking track at the time to train on, who work on track maybe 2-3 months of the year, ran a fully automatic time of 41.7 at state.

There is no darn comparison between men and women physically.
Oldbear83
Keep telling yourself that. I'm not buying it.
Canon
Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

No. The NCAA has been on this train for years, as have many school districts. This is a long standing societal issue, not one that started up in January.

Long standing? No. It's not a societal issue either. It's a small band of Twitter lunatics joining forces with a small but powerful group of leftist politicians. In 2011, this was unthinkable.
Wrecks Quan Dough
I thought the acceptance or legitimization of gay marriage was the end of the perversion society would be asked to accept?
whiterock
Amal Shuq-Up said:

I thought the acceptance or legitimization of gay marriage was the end of the perversion society would be asked to accept?
....as we watch the emergence of efforts to include "minor attracted" persons in the alphabet spectrum.....

classical liberalism has yet to figure out a way to deal with critical theories.
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. I didn't bring up Trump. Another poster did, to whom I was responding.

Do better. I know you're capable of rational thought.
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Own it.

Actually it is.

Sorry bro.

quash
whiterock said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

....as we watch the emergence of efforts to include "minor attracted" persons in the alphabet spectrum.....

classical liberalism has yet to figure out a way to deal with critical theories.

No. There are some excellent critiques out there from classic liberals. See New Discourses for but one example.
whiterock
quash said:

whiterock said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

No. There are some excellent critiques out there from classic liberals. See New Discourses for but one example.

agree New Discourses and others offer excellent apolgetics for classical liberalism. Such voices are growing as more and more liberals realize that the progressives are the immediate threat to liberty. At the moment, though, such views are still not in the mainstream. We still have an enormous percentage of people whose concept of liberty is rooted in Franfurt School notions that liberty is on the left and fascism is on the right. Reality is, there simply is no comparable threat to liberty on the right at this time, yet most liberals still tend to conflate conservatism and populism into fascism in order to fit their existing (Franfurt School) philosophical structures. We've got an awful lot of work to do to fix that pseudo-reality.

The Frankfurt School is inside the wire. They own the clerisy, all forms of media, intelligensia, and higher ed. Corporate America is pandering to them. Ordinary people are just now waking up to this and are rising to throw the bums out. But it took decades to get here, and it will take comparably long to fix. And like it or not, it's going to take another iconoclast or two in political leadership to get the job done.
Jack Bauer
What does a swimming official with 30 years experience know about swimming. Let's listen to advocacy groups and social media instead.

USA Swimming official quits in protest over transgender swimmer Lia Thomas

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.