Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,078,064 Views | 29549 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man we are going to end up cutting a good RB and WRs...
Assassin
BearForce said:

yep, not sure how good its looking for D Jackson. Suspect that RB may be the area cut one extra to cover the extra TE so we can keep all four TEs
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

yep, not sure how good its looking for D Jackson. Suspect that RB may be the area cut one extra to cover the extra TE so we can keep all four TEs

Bo playing special teams gives him an edge.
Assassin
CXowboys RG Zack Martin suffered a knee injury in Saturday's preseason game.
Martin took a helmet to the knee and had to be helped to the locker room. It's another hit to the Cowboys offensive line with Travis Frederick already sidelined. There should be an update on Martin's status after the game.

Source: Brandon George on Twitter
Aug 18 - 8:21 PM
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Bo playing special teams gives him an edge.
plus a pinch extra as hes a draft pick so they have him locked up for a while if he pans out
Assassin
our third string isnt very good
Wichitabear
Ugh
Assassin
we're dropping like flies
Wichitabear
Nate telling it like it is lol
Assassin
DJ!
Wichitabear
Darius looking good there
Wichitabear
White looks extremely dizzy after that play omg
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

yes he is. gonna make those bottom of the roster cuts tough
Wichitabear
I like the scooters
Wichitabear
Rico!!
Wichitabear
Lets show a little love there
Wichitabear
Or not
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

yes he is. gonna make those bottom of the roster cuts tough

Yep...like I said we are going to cut a good RB and a couple of WRs.

It would be nice if we could trade them for some S and DT help.
BearForce
I hate to say it but I am not seeing anything in White that says keep him on the active roster.
Wichitabear
Ditto
Assassin
BearForce said:

I hate to say it but I am not seeing anything in White that says keep him on the active roster.
Hard to say as he was sitting on his ass. Cooper Rush showed little more with a better surrounding cast.

Our backup OL is suspect. Very suspect.
Assassin
The Cowboys fear S Jameill Showers tore his ACL in Saturday night's preseason game. He'll have an MRI on Monday to confirm. A college quarterback, Showers has carved out a career as a special teamer and doesn't see time on offense or defense.
Assassin
ok, it was against scrubs who are at the end of the camp bodies but...

Cowboys TE Rico Gathers caught 2-of-3 passes for 32 yards in the Cowboys' second preseason game. He led Dallas in receiving. Gathers had a highlight catch but was playing deep into the fourth quarter. It's still a positive step for a player on the roster bubble. Gathers could draw waiver interest if he doesn't make final cuts.

Assassin
Cowboys RG Zack Martin (knee) will have an MRI on Sunday.
Assassin
Bo Scarbrough suffered a hip injury in the Cowboys' second preseason game. Scarbrough was getting an extended look with Ezekiel Elliott sitting out. He was having a solid preseason before going down, rushing for 31 yards and a touchdown. The Cowboys may stash Scarbrough on IR if it's more than a day to day injury.
Assassin
ex cowboy;

Chiefs signed CB Orlando Scandrick, formerly of the Redskins, to a one-year, $1.5 million contract.
Assassin
Prescott through two preseason games: 4 series, 17 points, 13 of 19 passing, 125 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 121.6 passer rating
Assassin
GoldMind
Assassin said:

Worse news I've heard yet
Wichitabear
That was so awesome
Wichitabear
Scary.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

He appeared to be walking fine after he came back out in street clothes. From what I have heard, it was probably a bone bruise. They feel like hell but there is no ligament damage. Still have them on my hands and left knee.
Wichitabear
Good to know
BearForce
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

He appeared to be walking fine after he came back out in street clothes. From what I have heard, it was probably a bone bruise. They feel like hell but there is no ligament damage. Still have them on my hands and left knee.
Well and he apparently was on the sidelines standing during the rest of the game so I would say we probably are going to dodge a bullet here
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Hard to say as he was sitting on his ass. Cooper Rush showed little more with a better surrounding cast.

Our backup OL is suspect. Very suspect.
Agree the depth at OL has been bad but Rush has to deal with the same issues last year and got through it. White has potential but he needs to find it on the practice squad...he isn't worth a spot on the 53 man roster.
First Page Last Page
Page 192 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.