Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,091,217 Views | 29606 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Assassin
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did Jimmy Johnson leave fox?
Assassin
Dan Bailey craps on the Eagles once again...
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Cowboys inactives: QB Mike White, LB Sean Lee, OL Xavier Su'a-Filo, TE Dalton Schultz, DT David Irving, DT Maliek Collins.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
I hate how loose Minnesota's coverage is...way too easy up the field for the Fecals.
Assassin
As the Cowboys get ready to take on Houston at NRG Stadium, their offense has not traveled well. In their last six road games, they have scored more than 20 points once, converted better than 40 percent on third downs just twice and gained more than 303 yards just twice. In two road games this year, the Cowboys have scored two touchdowns on 23 possessions.
BearForce
And down go the Fecals to the septic tank...
Assassin
eagles go down... giants already down... Skins will lose to Saints tomorrow... up to us
Assassin
BearForce said:

And down go the Fecals to the septic tank...
They are the fecals
Assassin
Slipped on the stairs a few minutes ago and cracked my recently surgically repaired elbow... OOOOOWWWWWWW!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Slipped on the stairs a few minutes ago and cracked my recently surgically repaired elbow... OOOOOWWWWWWW!

Use a railing and ditch the stair house.
Assassin
how long until PhillyFans call for Foles
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Use a railing and ditch the stair house.
the back stairs go right to the kitchen but they are 102 years old, very short, with lips on each stair.

The front are much better designed, easy to use but at the wrong end of the house
Wichitabear
Love it!
BearForce
The rams beat Seattle, further helping ease our miscues.
Wichitabear
Omg. So sorry.
BearForce
Wichitabear
Friday Night Lights about to start! It's been a great weekend!!!
Assassin
Patrick Mahomes - had a couple of INTs today but they still obliterated the Jags. That kid is gonna be something special
Wichitabear
Ok Sunday Night Lights
Wichitabear
He is awesome. I am really jealous Chiefs are 5 and 0
Wichitabear
Ok I am going to shut up now so that Bearforce and you can take it away! I'll be throwing in my normal oohs and awes
Assassin
With a touchdown pass tonight against Houston, Dak Prescott would have 50 for his career in 37 career games. Only Tony Romo will have reached 50 touchdown passes faster than Prescott in team history, doing so in 24 games.
Assassin
Swaimeeeee!
Assassin
why run that kind of screen at this point in the field? Silly. Pound the damn ball
Wichitabear
No TD
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

No TD

Yeah, more like a STD
Wichitabear
Lol
Wichitabear
Lol Missed the field goal.
Wichitabear
Rico?????
BearForce
Rico!
Wichitabear
That was a horrible play
Assassin
Rico Suave!
Wichitabear
What a field goal.
Assassin
We scored a field goal, we scored a field goal
Assassin
Holy cow!

I just realized that Im still 'it' from a game of tag in 1962...
First Page Last Page
Page 216 of 846

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.