Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,092,739 Views | 29769 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by BearForce
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well that's very interesting Assassin
Assassin
Cowboys announced that Maliek Collins and David Irving aren't making the trip to Houston. Collins has been battling a knee issue. It always seemed a little far-fetched that Irving would play, given that he's practiced once since last November.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Travis Frederick and Terrance Williams would be eligible to return Dec. 9 vs. Philadelphia. Teams are allowed to recall two players from injured reserve during the course of the season. If Williams is suspended, he would serve it while on IR.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin said:

Cowboys announced that Maliek Collins and David Irving aren't making the trip to Houston. Collins has been battling a knee issue. It always seemed a little far-fetched that Irving would play, given that he's practiced once since last November.
kinda odd given the DT depth problems - thought he had a little upside - Cowboys released DT Christian Ringo (Louisiana-Lafayette) from the practice squad.
Wichitabear
Wonder when he will be ready to play! David Irving
Assassin
DLaw - 20 sacks over his last 20 games. Dating to the start of the 2017 season, Lawrence is matched only by Arizona's Chandler Jones.

Thinking ahead - Cowboys will have to decide after this season whether to work out the rich long-term deal Lawrence covets. They could also use a second franchise tag, worth $20.5 million for the 2019 season.

a few numbers

Aaron Donald
LA Rams
The six-year, $135 million deal made him the first non-QB to average over $20 million a year

Khalil Mack
Chicago Bears
Became the highest paid defensive player in NFL history with six-year, $141 million extension

Danielle Hunter
Minnesota Vikings
Signed a five-year, $72 million extension in June
Wichitabear
Bearforce should be along here in just a minute. We had a very exhausting game to play yesterday. We won by the way
Wichitabear
That Mack guyfor Chicago is so good. Lots of money. Will Dallas think twice before they give that much to Lawrence. He is good
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Wonder when he will be ready to play! David Irving

I think next week in spot duty as he works himself back into football shape.
Wichitabear
Wichitabear
I don't know if y'all are watching this Cleveland game but Baker got them down the field close enough for a field goal and that kicker missed it!!! It would have won the game. Now going into overtime. That great soccer kicker
D. C. Bear
Green Bay will probably be looking for a new kicker.
Wichitabear
I just kinda feel sorry for Cleveland. Never yell for them but hate to see any team down as long as they have been
Wichitabear
Wish we could see RGlll play. Flacco is really not great
Assassin
Giants take the lead....31-30
Wichitabear
That 's horrible. I thought they already loss
Wichitabear
Here comes the field goal unit
Wichitabear
Lololo Lolololol I Panthers win!!!!!
Wichitabear
I love it when the Giants lose
Wichitabear
These refs are awful in Cleveland!!!
Wichitabear
Flacco is so bad
Wichitabear
Baker got them down the field again. So... here we go
Wichitabear
Here comes the kicker
Wichitabear
It's Good!!!!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

I love it when the Giants lose

Would have been better for the Giants to win...if we tie with Carolina for anything we lose the tie breaker whereas I dont see the Giants as a threat.
Wichitabear
oooooo know. Only you men know these things! Lol I still like it that they loss You kinda spoiled it for me Bearforce. Ha
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

oooooo know. Only you men know these things! Lol I still like it that they loss You kinda spoiled it for me Bearforce. Ha

Sorry, it's the military in me...gotta think several steps ahead, have a plan with branches and sequels, and consider the unconsidered.
Wichitabear
Assassin
Dan Bailey has now missed 2 of 3 FGs
Assassin
Big Linvill was a scoooootin!
Assassin
330 lb DT running 60 plus yds for fumble return TD...

He may not play another down this game
Wichitabear
Loved that play. He is probably still on oxygen.
BearForce
Assassin said:

330 lb DT running 60 plus yds for fumble return TD...

He may not play another down this game
Wichitabear
TD vikings
Assassin
Wentz is playing scared... we see the formula to beat them
First Page Last Page
Page 215 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.