Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,089,877 Views | 29564 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wichitabear said:

We need the Giants to beat the Redskins.

Ok...agree but not holding my breath.
Wichitabear
Me either. Giants are so bad
Assassin
DALLAS COWBOYS 2018 SCHEDULE: POST BYE WEEK GAME PREDICTIONS
https://insidethestar.com/dallas-cowboys-2018-schedule-post-bye-week-game-predictions/
October 29, 2018
By Brian Martin

I don't know about you, but I took the opportunity during the bye week to look at the teams still remaining on the Dallas Cowboys schedule and what chance they have at possibly making a push for the playoffs. Taking into consideration how up-and-down the Cowboys have been this season, I think they still have a chance to sneak in the playoffs if a few things fall into place.
We still don't know what the Dallas Cowboys will look like after acquiring Wide Receiver Amari Cooper, so that makes it a little bit difficult to predict how they will perform moving forward. I decided to take the optimistic approach though and it really impacted my outlook on how the Cowboys could close out this season. Continue to read below to see my predictions of the remaining games on the Cowboys schedule.

Week 9: Cowboys Vs. Titans
Out of all the teams remaining on the Dallas Cowboys schedule this season, the matchup against the Tennessee Titans might just be the most winnable. Nothings guaranteed in the NFL, but it's pretty obvious the Cowboys are the more talented team across the board.
I believe the defense will shut down the Marcus Mariota led offense and Dallas' offense will be able to have their way with the Titans defense. This will also be the first opportunity we get see how Wide Receiver Amari Cooper can help open up the offense and established himself in the passing game. This game could be the confidence booster the Cowboys need to make a playoff push.
Prediction: Cowboys, 27-10

Week 10: Cowboys @ Eagles
On paper, the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles are pretty evenly matched. Both teams are really talented, but inconsistencies in all phases of the game have kept them from playing up to that talent.
Since both teams are so evenly matched, I think this game will come down to the wire. With the way the Cowboys have played on the road this year and the fact the Eagles not only will have extra time to prepare coming off their bye week, but also home-field advantage, this game ends up favoring Philadelphia a little too much for my liking.
Prediction: Eagles, 23-20

Week 11: Cowboys @ Falcons
This matchup has revenge written all over it for the Dallas Cowboys. It was against the Atlanta Falcons when things started to fall apart for Dallas last year and I'm sure they will be looking for some payback this season. This time they will have Tyron Smith and Ezekiel Elliott and that will make a huge difference.
Luckily, this isn't the same Falcons team they faced a year ago. They are still a talented offensive unit with plenty of playmakers who can cause some trouble for the Cowboys defense, but defensively they are decimated with injuries. I think the Cowboys defense can slow down the Matt Ryan led Falcons offense enough for QB Dak Prescott and his teammates to put more points on the board.
Prediction: Cowboys, 27-17

Week 12: Cowboys Vs. Redskins
The last time these two teams faced off against one another should be fresh in our minds still. It ended in a controversial snap infraction penalty and a missed field goal for the Dallas Cowboys, allowing the Redskins to narrowly escape with the 20-17 victory. You can bet Cowboys players are looking forward to a rematch and I think that will make a big difference.
After being on the road for two consecutive games, the Cowboys get to come home to play in front of their fans and prove to them why they should be sitting atop the NFC East division, not the Redskins. I think will see an entirely different Cowboys team this time around than we saw in the previous matchup. I don't think the Redskins defense can contain Ezekiel Elliott again and I believe he will absolutely dominate.
Prediction: Cowboys, 24-17

Week 13: Cowboys Vs. Saints
Watching the Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints play on Thanksgiving day makes for some must watch TV. Playing a Thursday night game doesn't leave much time for preparation in a short week for either team, so whoever executes better will likely be the victor in this primetime matchup.
You may disagree with me, but I think these teams are pretty evenly matched. Having said that though, I think the Saints know how to get the best out of their talent and that will be the difference in this matchup. I think they probably have too much firepower on offense and are good enough defensively to keep the Cowboys from putting more points on the board. I don't believe it's going to be a blowout, but I also don't think Dallas' offense can outscore QB Drew Brees and his talented playmakers.
Prediction: Saints, 30-20

Week 14: Cowboys Vs. Eagles
Unlike in the first matchup between these two teams this season, the Dallas Cowboys are the ones with a little extra time to prepare and the ones with home-field advantage. Those two advantages were the reason I gave the win to the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 10, but this time the script flips in favor of the Cowboys.
Dallas plays like an entirely different team at home this season as opposed to when they're on the road. I think that will be the difference in this matchup. It will definitely be another slugfest, but I think the Cowboys will provide the knockout punch in the end. This game will have huge implications as to who wins the NFC East division and earns one of those coveted playoff spots.
Prediction: Cowboys, 17-13

Week 15: Cowboys @ Colts
There are very few games left on the Dallas Cowboys schedule this season in which I believe they should absolutely win, but this one against the Indianapolis Colts is one of them. Anything can happen of course, but even considering how poorly the Cowboys have played on the road in enemy territory, this should be an easy win.
QB Andrew Luck has been improving as the season progresses, but he still doesn't look quite like his old self. The Cowboys defense should absolutely dominate this game because Luck doesn't have a lot of playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. Dallas should control the game offensively as well. I don't believe the Colts defense can stop Ezekiel Elliott, which plays right into the hands of what the Cowboys want to do on offense.
Prediction: Cowboys, 27-13

Week 16: Cowboys Vs. Buccaneers
The matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers has "trap game" written all over it. The Cowboys could be in playoff contention by this point in the season and could be a little overconfident when squaring off against a Buccaneers team they should probably be able to beat pretty easily. That overconfidence could get them in trouble though.
The Buccaneers are just talented enough to pull off the upset on Dallas' home turf. The Cowboys coaching staff has to express the importance of this game to the players to get them locked in and focused instead of looking ahead. If they do that, the Cowboys should absolutely dominate this game both offensively and defensively.
Prediction: Cowboys, 24-13

Week 17: Cowboys @ Giants
Can the Dallas Cowboys sweep the New York Giants two years in a row? I think they can, especially considering QB Eli Manning might be seeing his time as the starter coming to an end. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Giants have a new QB being evaluated these last few games of the season, which should only help the Cowboys close out the 2018 regular-season with a victory.
As of now, I don't know if the Cowboys will have secured a playoff spot or need this game to do so, but I don't see any reason why they shouldn'd be playing to win. Luckily, the Giants already look like a team who are ready to lay down and die, and that should only continue to get worse as the season progresses. This should be a relatively easy win and something to build off of heading into the playoffs if my predictions are correct.
Prediction: Cowboys, 21-13

I know I'm being a little optimistic with my predictions considering how up-and-down the Dallas Cowboys have been this year, but I do believe they have a chance to go 7-2 in their final nine games of the 2018 season. That means they finished the year 10-6 and have a real shot at not only winning the NFC East division, but securing a playoff spot. Wouldn't that be something after how frustrating things have been so far?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Hue Jackson gets axed in Cleveland. There's a ton of talent up there with all thier high draft picks. Could be an enticing job in the offseason if interim HC Gregg Williams doesnt get the gig.

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Hue Jackson gets axed in Cleveland. There's a ton of talent up there with all thier high draft picks. Could be an enticing job in the offseason if interim HC Gregg Williams doesnt get the gig.

I'm stunned he survived that long
Assassin
Cowboys fired OL coach Paul Alexander.
Assistant OL coach Marc Colombo has been promoted. Legendary OL coach Hudson Houck has also been hired as an adviser. Injuries are mostly to blame, but the Cowboys have been far less effective up front this season. We can't imagine the change will have much effect on Ezekiel Elliott and company.

Source: Rob Phillips on Twitter
Oct 29 - 3:00 PM
BearForce
Assassin said:

Cowboys fired OL coach Paul Alexander.
Assistant OL coach Marc Colombo has been promoted. Legendary OL coach Hudson Houck has also been hired as an adviser. Injuries are mostly to blame, but the Cowboys have been far less effective up front this season. We can't imagine the change will have much effect on Ezekiel Elliott and company.

Source: Rob Phillips on Twitter
Oct 29 - 3:00 PM
I had heard rumblings of this but am surprised they waited until this week instead of last week. I do think that Alexander may be part of the problem so I like the move. I really do wish they would think about switching Williams and Collins.
BearForce
Assassin said:

I see they flushed Todd Haley as well so I would think Greg Williams is the interim by default
Assassin
Cowboys rookie review: LB Leighton Vander Esch is shining, but how are other draft picks faring?

By Brandon George , Staff Writer Contact Brandon Georgeon Twitter:@DMN_George

The Cowboys are near the midway point of their season at 3-4 and coming off of their bye week.

This is a good time to check in on the 2018 rookie draft class and gauge what kind of production this group has given the Cowboys so far.

Here's a review of the Cowboys' 2018 draft picks through seven games:

LB Leighton Vander Esch, first-round pick
The Cowboys could haven't asked for much more from Leighton Vander Esch through his first seven games. The rookie from Boise State leads the Cowboys with 65 tackles, including a team-best 47 solo stops.

Vander Esch started three games in place of weak-side linebacker Sean Lee while the All-Pro was recovering from a strained left hamstring. And the Cowboys went 2-1 with Vander Esch starting for Lee.

Last Sunday at Washington, in Lee's return from injury, Vander Esch and Lee rotated series throughout the game.

The Cowboys will likely try to limit Lee's snaps during games to help keep him healthy and fresh. That means Vander Esch will continue to get meaningful playing time throughout the season as he continues to develop alongside middle linebacker Jaylon Smith.

LG Connor Williams, second-round pick
The rookie from Texas has started every game for the Cowboys at left guard.

Williams has struggled at times, especially in pass protection, as he adapts to the NFL game.

The Cowboys' offensive line has been hamstrung by the loss of All-Pro center Travis Frederick, who is out indefinitely while recovering from Guillain-Barre syndrome. That hasn't helped Williams or the interior of the Cowboys' offensive line.

WR Michael Gallup, third-round pick
The Cowboys have been really pleased with the development of receiver Michael Gallup.

Earlier in the season, Gallup struggled at times with his route running. But coach Jason Garrett said recently he's really showed improvement in that area in the last few games.

Gallup has started the last two games for the Cowboys. In the Cowboys' last game before the bye at Washington, Gallup has his best performance of the season with three catches for 81 yards and a touchdown.

On the season, the rookie ranks third on the team with 190 receiving yards on 10 catches.

The trade for No. 1 receiver Amari Cooper won't likely hurt Gallup's playing time much, if at all. The Cowboys want to continue to give Gallup plenty of snaps and he could continue in his starting role.

DE Dorance Armstrong, fourth-round pick
Cowboys end Dorance Armstrong has been active in every game and has been part of the team's eight-man defensive line rotation.

Armstrong has nine tackles this season and five quarterback pressures. He started his only game of the year two weeks ago in a 40-7 victory over Jacksonville.

TE Dalton Schultz, fourth-round pick
Dalton Schultz hasn't played much for the Cowboys all season. He's been active in only two games, with third-year tight end Rico Gathers receiving more playing time.

Schultz was active in the season opener at Carolina and was again active in the Cowboys' last game at Washington. Schultz made his only catch for the season against the Redskins for a 12-yard gain.

The Cowboys had all four of their tight ends for the first time all season against the Redskins.

Schultz, however, could get more playing time soon because starting tight end Geoff Swaim could miss some games recovering from a sprained medial collateral ligament in his knee he suffered in the last game at Washington.

OTHERS

QB Mike White, fifth-round pick: He's the Cowboys' third quarterback but hasn't been active for a game yet.

LB Chris Covington, sixth-round pick: He's only been active for three games and doesn't have a tackle yet.

WR Cedrick Wilson, sixth-round pick: He underwent shoulder surgery in August and was placed on the season-ending injured reserve list.

RB Bo Scarbrough, seventh-round pick: He's on the Jacksonville Jaguars' practice squad after spending some time on the Cowboys' practice squad. The Cowboys released Scarbrough as part of their final roster cuts before the season.
BearForce
This has to get better

Assassin
Eagles get Golden Tate for a 3rd... ouch. He will be FA at seasons end though
BearForce
Assassin said:

Eagles get Golden Tate for a 3rd... ouch. He will be FA at seasons end though
I just hate we have to see him two more times this year. I hope we finally figure out how to cover him before he can really create some lasting damage.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Cowboys rookie review: LB Leighton Vander Esch is shining, but how are other draft picks faring?

By Brandon George , Staff Writer Contact Brandon Georgeon Twitter:@DMN_George

The Cowboys are near the midway point of their season at 3-4 and coming off of their bye week.

This is a good time to check in on the 2018 rookie draft class and gauge what kind of production this group has given the Cowboys so far.

Here's a review of the Cowboys' 2018 draft picks through seven games:

(A+) LB Leighton Vander Esch, first-round pick
The Cowboys could haven't asked for much more from Leighton Vander Esch through his first seven games. The rookie from Boise State leads the Cowboys with 65 tackles, including a team-best 47 solo stops.

Vander Esch started three games in place of weak-side linebacker Sean Lee while the All-Pro was recovering from a strained left hamstring. And the Cowboys went 2-1 with Vander Esch starting for Lee.

Last Sunday at Washington, in Lee's return from injury, Vander Esch and Lee rotated series throughout the game.

The Cowboys will likely try to limit Lee's snaps during games to help keep him healthy and fresh. That means Vander Esch will continue to get meaningful playing time throughout the season as he continues to develop alongside middle linebacker Jaylon Smith.

(B-) LG Connor Williams, second-round pick
The rookie from Texas has started every game for the Cowboys at left guard.

Williams has struggled at times, especially in pass protection, as he adapts to the NFL game.

The Cowboys' offensive line has been hamstrung by the loss of All-Pro center Travis Frederick, who is out indefinitely while recovering from Guillain-Barre syndrome. That hasn't helped Williams or the interior of the Cowboys' offensive line.

(B+) WR Michael Gallup, third-round pick
The Cowboys have been really pleased with the development of receiver Michael Gallup.

Earlier in the season, Gallup struggled at times with his route running. But coach Jason Garrett said recently he's really showed improvement in that area in the last few games.

Gallup has started the last two games for the Cowboys. In the Cowboys' last game before the bye at Washington, Gallup has his best performance of the season with three catches for 81 yards and a touchdown.

On the season, the rookie ranks third on the team with 190 receiving yards on 10 catches.

The trade for No. 1 receiver Amari Cooper won't likely hurt Gallup's playing time much, if at all. The Cowboys want to continue to give Gallup plenty of snaps and he could continue in his starting role.

(B+) DE Dorance Armstrong, fourth-round pick
Cowboys end Dorance Armstrong has been active in every game and has been part of the team's eight-man defensive line rotation.

Armstrong has nine tackles this season and five quarterback pressures. He started his only game of the year two weeks ago in a 40-7 victory over Jacksonville.

(C-) TE Dalton Schultz, fourth-round pick
Dalton Schultz hasn't played much for the Cowboys all season. He's been active in only two games, with third-year tight end Rico Gathers receiving more playing time.

Schultz was active in the season opener at Carolina and was again active in the Cowboys' last game at Washington. Schultz made his only catch for the season against the Redskins for a 12-yard gain.

The Cowboys had all four of their tight ends for the first time all season against the Redskins.

Schultz, however, could get more playing time soon because starting tight end Geoff Swaim could miss some games recovering from a sprained medial collateral ligament in his knee he suffered in the last game at Washington.

OTHERS

(Inc) QB Mike White, fifth-round pick: He's the Cowboys' third quarterback but hasn't been active for a game yet.

(C+) LB Chris Covington, sixth-round pick: He's only been active for three games and doesn't have a tackle yet.

(Inc) WR Cedrick Wilson, sixth-round pick: He underwent shoulder surgery in August and was placed on the season-ending injured reserve list.

(F) RB Bo Scarbrough, seventh-round pick: He's on the Jacksonville Jaguars' practice squad after spending some time on the Cowboys' practice squad. The Cowboys released Scarbrough as part of their final roster cuts before the season.
My mid-season grades in bold
BearForce
In honor of Halloween
Wichitabear
Lolololas y'all would say. ouch!
Assassin
The Cowboys get back to work this week with an open roster spot after placing cornerback C.J. Goodwin on injured reserve.

Goodwin, signed off the Bengals' practice squad in early October, did a nice job on special teams in two appearances. He broke his forearm against Washington.

It's uncertain how the Cowboys plan to fill Goodwin's spot. They had scheduled visits with free agent defensive backs Obi Melifonwu and Teddy Williams last week, but neither were signed. They do have three DBs on the current practice squad: Tyree Robinson, Donovan Olumba and Treston Decoud.

The team returns to practice Thursday in preparation for Monday night's home game against the Titans.
Assassin
Assassin
DC.com;

Good To Go: Cooper might have just arrived, and won't have a full practice until Thursday, but even though this was a bye week, Cowboys wide receiver coach Sanjay Lal worked with him for three days out in the Bay Area. Cooper went back to get his things. Lal had previously planned to be out there to visit his mother. The two got together on a decent field out there, working on routes, working on steps, just the two of them. Sounds as if Cooper picked things up quickly.

Rent-a-receiver: That's what these teams have done, Philadelphia and Houston with the trades they've made, unlike the Cowboys whose intentions trading a first-round pick for Amari Cooper are to keep the 24-year-old not just for nine games but for the future. The Eagles are renting Golden Tate, already 30, and in the last year of his contract. Houston is renting soon-to-be 31-year old Demaryius Thomas with one-year left on his contract because of losing Will Fuller for the season.
Assassin

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer
As much as the Cowboys believe Amari Cooper will impact Dak Prescott's life, Ezekiel Elliott thinks the addition of the receiver will help him in the final nine games. "I think it's a great move," Elliott said. "He's a special player. You can just tell he's special by the way he runs around. He's electrifying. He's one of those guys you hold your breath every time he catches the ball. He's a great addition to this offense and I'm excited."
Assassin
Jerry is finally going to put me in the Ring of Honor. All I can say is, its about time...

The Cowboys have called a news conference for Friday to announce the newest addition to the club's prestigious Ring of Honor, sources said.

What no one is willing to divulge is who -- or how many -- will be inducted. Owner Jerry Jones has made it clear he wants this to be a surprise until the moment the names are announced.
BearForce
I will say this, if Romo goes in before or instead of Danny White then I have a problem with that, not that my opinion matters.
Franko
BearForce said:

I will say this, if Romo goes in before or instead of Danny White then I have a problem with that, not that my opinion matters.
I don't think either of them deserve to go in, but I have a more exclusive attitude towards the Ring of Honor than most. As a QB, if you don't win Super Bowls, you have to be a Hall of Famer to get in the ring IMO.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
BearForce
Franko said:

BearForce said:

I don't think either of them deserve to go in, but I have a more exclusive attitude towards the Ring of Honor than most. As a QB, if you don't win Super Bowls, you have to be a Hall of Famer to get in the ring IMO.

I almost totally agree but Drew Person isnt in the HOF but is absolutely ROH material
Franko
BearForce said:

Franko said:

BearForce said:

I almost totally agree but Drew Person isnt in the HOF but is absolutely ROH material
My Super Bowl or HOF criteria only applies to QBs. But Drew should be in both the ROH and the HOF. He was an all-decade WR for the 1970s for goodness sake. It's a crime he isn't in the HOF.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
BearForce
Franko said:

BearForce said:

Franko said:

BearForce said:

My Super Bowl or HOF criteria only applies to QBs. But Drew should be in both the ROH and the HOF. He was an all-decade WR for the 1970s for goodness sake. It's a crime he isn't in the HOF.

Copy...solid logic for sure.
Assassin
Would love to see Cubbie get in. Doubtful but you never know. How Harvey Martin is not there, I have no idea. that dude was a beast! And Too Tall also
BearForce
Assassin said:

Would love to see Cubbie get in. Doubtful but you never know. How Harvey Martin is not there, I have no idea. that dude was a beast! And Too Tall also
Agree on Harvey Martin and Too Tall Jones. Remind me who is cubby again?
Franko
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Everson Walls.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
BearForce
Franko said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Everson Walls.

Yep...absolutely
Assassin
I updated this a bit:

- 1959. Clint Murchison signs Don Meredith to a personal service contract to lock him up for the proposed Dallas Rangers NFL team. Murchison doesnt have the votes against the powerful Redskins franchise that have the South locked up. He finds out "Hail to the Redskins" is not owned, purchases it and trades it to the Skins for their vote. By the time the franchise is awarded, they decide to go with Dallas Cowboys rather then the Rangers
- April 1960: Cowboys set up headquarters at 4425 N. Central Expressway, where they leased the second floor of an office building from the ground-floor tenant Dallas Automobile Club. The building also housed the Cowboys' box office, where inaugural season-ticket prices were $27.60 for six games.
- 1960-62 seasons: Cowboys primarily practice at Burnett Field, home of minor league baseball's Dallas-Fort Worth Rangers; some practices are held at DISD-owned Cobb Stadium.
- 1961: Cowboys add a box office at 1509 Elm St., and fans also can purchase tickets at Reynolds-Penland and Jas. K. Wilson stores.
- 1962: Cowboys owner Clint Murchison Jr. buys property at Yale Boulevard and North Central Expressway, which not coincidentally was where the AFL's Dallas Texans had a practice field and field house. The Texans are forced to move to a new field a few blocks away for the 1962 season.
- September 1963: With the AFL's Dallas Texans relocating to Kansas City, Cowboys take over Texans' practice site/field house at Yale Boulevard and Central Expressway.
- June 22, 1964: Cowboys move to a temporary headquarters, 5738 N. Central Expressway (between Mockingbird and Yale), with plans to move again in 1966 to a nearby office tower being constructed by Murchison. The temporary office is about 200 yards from the team's practice field.
- Dec. 19, 1966: Thirteen days before hosting the Packers in the NFL Championship Game, Cowboys move into new offices at 6116 N. Central Expressway, taking over the 11th floor of a 15-story, $7 million Expressway Tower built primarily for Murchison's marine construction company, Tecon. The office overlooks the team's practice field.
- June 1967: Cowboys lease 3.5 acres near Forest Lane and Abrams Road and begin construction of a training facility and practice fields, which they move to in October.
- Nov. 29, 1983: GM Tex Schramm and coach Tom Landry co-man a shovel -- with the franchise's star logo on it -- during the groundbreaking for a 30-acre office and training facility in Valley Ranch.
- Aug. 28, 1985: Players and coaches move to the new Valley Ranch facility. Front office personnel move in several weeks later, marking the first time since 1967 that the team's practice facility and office complex are in the same area.
- July-August 2016: Cowboys move into their new 91-acre development known as The Star in Frisco.
Wichitabear
They should be in it
Assassin
Cowboys DL David Irving (ankle) is expected to miss 4-6 weeks. This confirms he's dealing with a high-ankle sprain. It's been a lost year for Irving, who missed all of training camp and the first four weeks to suspension/personal issues. Daniel Ross will pick up Irving's rotational snaps behind Tyrone Crawford, Maliek Collins and Antwaun Woods.\

Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Nov 3 - 9:10 AM

BearForce
Kick them tires

Bleacher Report NFL: Bruce Irvin Reportedly Cut by Raiders Amid Jon Gruden's Roster Teardown.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804315-bruce-irvin-reportedly-cut-by-raiders-amid-jon-grudens-roster-teardown

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/03/report-raiders-cut-bruce-irvin/
Assassin
BearForce said:

Kick them tires

Bleacher Report NFL: Bruce Irvin Reportedly Cut by Raiders Amid Jon Gruden's Roster Teardown.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804315-bruce-irvin-reportedly-cut-by-raiders-amid-jon-grudens-roster-teardown

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/03/report-raiders-cut-bruce-irvin/
he's due 8 mil overall this season and 9 next year if someone grabs him off waivers. Not us. If he came in about about $3-4 or so, maybe so. He's not a 4-3 LB He was playing pass rushing OLB for them. Big change for him this year
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Kick them tires

he's due 8 mil overall this season and 9 next year if someone grabs him off waivers. Not us. If he came in about about $3-4 or so, maybe so. He's not a 4-3 LB He was playing pass rushing OLB for them. Big change for him this year

Let him clear waivers and then look at him as a pass rusher DE like Randy Gregory if you will.
First Page Last Page
Page 228 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.