Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,092,865 Views | 29771 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Tough break for Swaim but the other TEs frankly have filled in quite well. I also would love to see Darius Jackson get some work, especially against the Giants assuming we beat Tampa, so at to rest Zeke more and to see what he can bring relative to what Rod Smith has brought at RB2.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Tough break for Swaim but the other TEs frankly have filled in quite well. I also would love to see Darius Jackson get some work, especially against the Giants assuming we beat Tampa, so at to rest Zeke more and to see what he can bring relative to what Rod Smith has brought at RB2.
Rod Smith reminds me of a guy I played with in college, George Franklin. Superfast, a record holder in the 4x100 back in the day, 2nd round pick of St Louis.

But one dimensional, a no cut RB. Nothing side to side, Thats okay if you;re Herschel Walker who would power through you but sooner or later folks figure that out.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Swaim went on IR this afternoon
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
trey3216
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Rod Smith reminds me of a guy I played with in college, George Franklin. Superfast, a record holder in the 4x100 back in the day, 2nd round pick of St Louis.

But one dimensional, a no cut RB. Nothing side to side, Thats okay if you;re Herschel Walker who would power through you but sooner or later folks figure that out.

I think Rod Smith is more a combo of William Floyd (who was a helluva runner as a fullback) and Eddie George... i.e. Rod is actually a pretty damn good 1 cut runner that slides well, but is not a side to side mover. Eddie was a great one cut runner but he was a gifted runner. Floyd was stiff but hit holes well. Rod is sort of a stiff, one cut runner with great straight line speed. Not bad, but not someone to give the ball 25x/game
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
Jackson will get his first crack at the Cowboys' active roster in more than two years. Initially a sixth-round draft pick back in 2016, Jackson spent the first three months of his rookie season on the 53-man roster, but he was cut to make room for Darren McFadden when the veteran returned from injury.

From there, Jackson spent a year with the Cleveland Browns, where he suffered a knee injury and was eventually released. The Cowboys scooped him up this past May and brought him to training camp. When he was eventually waived at the start of the regular season, the Green Bay Packers signed him to their active roster for the first four weeks of the year.

Since the Packers released him in Week 5, he's been back with the Cowboys. It remains to be seen how the team intends to use him during these last two weeks, but he may be in line for the first carry of his pro career.
Assassin
According to Spags, two teams were trying to pickup Jackson off PS. Dallas had to make a move or lose him.

He is going to return kicks today
Assassin
Cowboys declared LB Sean Lee, QB Mike White, WR Tavon Austin, CB Anthony Brown, LB Chris Covington, DE Dorance Armstrong, and DL David Irving inactive for Week 16 against the Bucs.

Lee is allegedly healthy, though he was listed questionable with his hamstring issue.
Assassin
DeSean Jackson (thumb) is active for Week 16 against the Cowboys.

Jackson missed three games with the sprained thumb but is back after Chris Godwin squandered his opportunity the last two weeks with a single grab. Inactive for Tampa is QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, TE Tanner Hudson, DT Jeremiah Ledbetter, DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches, CB David Rivers, S Josh Shaw, and WR Justin Watson.
Assassin
dang - Crawford going down. Kidna looked like ankle folded but hard to tell
Assassin
moving all parts of his body. A good thing
Assassin
neck strain for Crawford
Assassin
nice D to hold TB to a FG after that long pass to Evans
Assassin
No team has gone for it more on 4th-1 than the Cowboys. They are 7 of 11.
Assassin
incredible throw and catch by Dak and Gallup
Assassin
Just as the announcers complain about Dak holding the ball too long..... DAK TD!!
Wichitabear
Ok!!!!!
Assassin
Dang Randy! I dont mind an offsides now or then if you do something like that.

Jaylon is FASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!
BearForce
Oh so you two decide to show up this week.
Assassin
we have to get better coverage on Kickoff returns. We look like swiss cheese
Assassin
To recap: - the Cowboys' 2015 2nd round pick, who 99% of people thought would never play again, sacked and stripped Jameis Winston - the Cowboys 2016 2nd round pick, who 99% of people thought would never play again, scooped it and scored. Cowboys' front office has to be giddy.
Assassin
surprised they didnt call 99 on roughing
Assassin
Adam Humphries reminds me of Beaz
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Too many flags
Assassin
10-7 Texans over Eagles..... hee hee hee
Assassin
That's 10 penalties combined, and we're five minutes into the second quarter.
Wichitabear
Traveling so can't watch. Just checking the score
Wichitabear
Yes I could just look it up on the Internet but what fun is that when I can aggravate Assassin and Bearforce lol
BearForce
Assassin said:

Adam Humphries reminds me of Beaz

Little taller but yes
Wichitabear
So what is the score Assassin??????
BearForce
Brian Ethridge said:

Too many flags

Top penalty official crew in the NFL.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

So what is the score Assassin??????

14-6 Dallas and I'm not Assassin
Assassin
Dak needs to stop looking his WRs down. He locks on them and doesnt look away too much
Wichitabear
Obviously. Lol thank you so much
Assassin
big time sack there!
Assassin
We need some points here
First Page Last Page
Page 259 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.