Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,076,521 Views | 29545 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

time for Taco Charlton to show he was worth a #1

LOL
Franko
Time to get Tank's deal done.
Wichitabear
I was speaking of his ability to still catch and run. Lololololol Mr Bearforce lololo
Wichitabear
That is so sweet. Lolol I'm still laughing about Bearforce 's reply
Wichitabear
Oh lord that kid just makes my day or not lol
Wichitabear
Foles an unrestricted free agent. Back up to Dax
Wichitabear
Of course he wants to be a starter. So where should he go?????
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Of course he wants to be a starter. So where should he go?????

Redskins
Wichitabear
Washington, yes. Of course that's within the division. I guess the Eagles don't care????
Assassin
  • RANDY GREGORYDL, DALLAS COWBOYS
    Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said the team will "continue to support" suspended DE Randy Gregory.
    Gregory is banned indefinitely after his latest substance abuse violation a suspension that's been expected since August. He'll miss at least this season before applying for reinstatement. The Cowboys can't count on Gregory returning in 2020, though the league has softened its stance on Stage 3 offenders the last few years. It sounds like Gregory will be welcomed back if he gets reinstated.
    SOURCE: Rob Phillips on Twitter
    Feb 27, 2019, 3:18 PM
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
DeMarcus Lawrence, DE, Dallas Cowboys ($20.5 million)

Dallas has plenty to ponder this offseason with Amari Cooper entering his walk year, Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott both due for extensions and perennial trade target Earl Thomas finally available after a messy divorce from the Seahawks. The Cowboys' offseason to-do list is as long as anyone's but of all the elaborate plots being hatched, the only scheme that matters is the one that keeps DeMarcus Lawrence in Dallas. The two-time Pro Bowler maintained his role as the Cowboys' defensive anchor last season, leading the team with 10.5 sacks while appearing in every game for the second straight year. Making quarterbacks sweat has always been his calling card but Lawrence proved equally adept at stopping the run in 2018, grading out as PFF's No. 4 run defender among 4-3 defensive ends. Lawrence reportedly has no intention of signing his tender if the Cowboys tag him for a second straight year, though deadlines tend to spur action. Once he's tagged, the two sides will have until July 15 to flesh out a long-term deal.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
GoldMind
Going to the Super Bowl this year.
Franko
Whoa

trumpetbear
Wants his record back from Ertz
boxster
Franko said:

Whoa

Great way for Jason to "leave" broadcasting before it left him. I can see him going into coaching after this year is done.

What he wants people to know about Baylor football: I want people to see that Baylor is the class of college football. Record GPAs, 26 different majors, guys challenging themselves to be the best they can be. Guys working in the community and guys working to be the best they can be in football. Want people to know Baylor is a great place as a University. -Coach Matt Rhule
Assassin
Did not see this at all!
Wichitabear
Wow! What do y'all think about that? I feel this is going to be a little rough on him
BearForce
Franko said:

Whoa

Hmm, I see this as a stop gap measure at best and at worse a progress stopper if you like the TEs we have.
Wichitabear
Yep
Assassin
this is one of the better TE drafts in terms of depth in several years. While this drops TE off the 2nd and mayb 3rd round, would still take a look come mid to late
Assassin
Brings up an interereting dilemma, if Hockensen or Irv Smith is there in Rd 2, do you take the plunge anyway?
Assassin
Assassin said:

Brings up an interereting dilemma, if Hockensen or Irv Smith is there in Rd 2, do you take the plunge anyway?
I want comfort food for Dak. Either one of these guys could be his Ben and Jerrys
Wichitabear
Most definitely.
BearForce
Hmm, the Giants are trying to move or dump Olivier Vernon...wonder if he has played with his hand in the dirt before because he looks like has the size to play a 4-3 DE. And knows how to get to the QB too...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/01/report-giants-have-discussed-trading-olivier-vernon/

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/10465/olivier-vernon
BearForce
David Irving's dumbassery is confirmed

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/3/1/18246740/report-david-irving-suspended-indefinitely-for-violating-policy-and-program-for-substances-of-abuse
Assassin
BearForce said:

Hmm, the Giants are trying to move or dump Olivier Vernon...wonder if he has played with his hand in the dirt before because he looks like has the size to play a 4-3 DE. And knows how to get to the QB too...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/01/report-giants-have-discussed-trading-olivier-vernon/

not a chance in hell they would trade him to Dallas
Franko
BearForce said:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/3/1/18246740/report-david-irving-suspended-indefinitely-for-violating-policy-and-program-for-substances-of-abuse
Dallas wasn't going to bring him back anyway.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

not a chance in hell they would trade him to Dallas

True, but they wont get a say if they cut him.
BearForce
Franko said:

BearForce said:

Yeah, I knew that...just wanted to provide another example of why.
Franko
BearForce said:

Franko said:

BearForce said:

Yep. He's just flushing money down the toilet.
Assassin
Franko said:

BearForce said:

Franko said:

BearForce said:

Yep. He's just flushing money down the toilet.
a shame but he does seem like things have come pretty easy to him. Maybe its time they didn't
Assassin
Isnt Shawn Oakman technically a FA? Seems like Dallas could take a shot there. maybe a PS shot so he has time to get back in the mix
Assassin
Earl Thomas wants $13mil per.. not sure I want to give someone injury prone that high a percentage of our cap given all the folks we need to pay
BearForce
Assassin said:

Isnt Shawn Oakman technically a FA? Seems like Dallas could take a shot there. maybe a PS shot so he has time to get back in the mix

I dont know if he ever got to enter the draft...if he didnt I would think he would have to declare.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Earl Thomas wants $13mil per.. not sure I want to give someone injury prone that high a percentage of our cap given all the folks we need to pay

Yep...let's see if he sniffs that with his injury history
First Page Last Page
Page 283 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.