Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,440 Views | 29773 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by BearkatBear
trumpetbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Boys pick up DL Christian Covington from the Texans
trumpetbear
And re-sign Tavon Austin
Assassin
ODB to the Browns... Giants are in full rebuild. Eli has a short lease on life
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Lolol ok
Assassin
Geoff Swaim is joining Jacksonville.

The Jaguars announced Friday that they've signed the 27-year-old tight end, who emerged as the Cowboys' starter last season before a wrist injury sidelined him in November.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Geoff Swaim is joining Jacksonville.

The Jaguars announced Friday that they've signed the 27-year-old tight end, who emerged as the Cowboys' starter last season before a wrist injury sidelined him in November.

I figured he would swaim away from here.
Wichitabear
Laughing because he thinks he is kinda like Earl Thomas.
Wichitabear
Cute. Real cute
Wichitabear
Those basketball boards are wearing me out!!!! Yes , I'm off topic. I just need to go back to school. I've had enough of spring break.
Assassin
Assassin
Wichitabear
Assassin
NFC East - WR Golden Tate signs four-year deal with New York Giants. The Eagles acquired Tate via midseason trade, and the receiver is on the move again. Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, Tate's deal is worth $37.5 million with $23 million fully guaranteed.
Assassin
GoldMind
Assassin said:

- arguably the dirtiest player not named Vontaze
Assassin
GoldMind said:

but nowhere near the testicle bitting Conrad Dobler
BearForce
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

but nowhere near the testicle bitting Conrad Dobler

LOL true
BearForce
Sounds like Garrett hurt his feelings....poor David. Honestly, I think Jason just told him to do what he really wanted to do anyway.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/3/16/18268641/former-cowboys-dt-david-irving-jason-garrett-told-me-to-quit-and-smoke-all-the-weed-i-want
BearForce
Eifert stays with Bengals

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/16/tyler-eifert-stays-with-bengals/
BearForce
I would be very happy with this draft:

58: R2P26
DL DEXTER LAWRENCE
CLEMSON
High risk but high reward and we need a high reward on the DL

90: R3P26
S DARNELL SAVAGE, JR.
MARYLAND
Love his versatility to cover like a CB and play the run like a LB

128: R4P26
RB JUSTICE HILL
OKLAHOMA STATE
Dangerous receiver, accomplished zone runner, and very good pass protector...could be a Zeke replacement if not insurance policy

136: R4P34
TE JACE STERNBERGER
TEXAS A&M
The future at TE

165: R5P27
WR HUNTER RENFROW
CLEMSON
Cole Beasley with possibly better hands and route running

241: R7P27
OT YOSH NIJMAN
VIRGINIA TECH
Drafted for depth
MARTINIATSIA
Assassin said:

Alfred Morris worked behind RB/FB Rod Smith in the Cowboys' running back order at minicamp and has stayed behind Smith in training camp.
No relation to the ex-Broncos receiver, Smith is a third-year UDFA out of Ohio State. The Cowboys have clearly soured on Morris and his lack of versatility, demoting him to fourth on the depth chart behind Zeke Elliott, Darren McFadden, and now Smith. Even with a potential suspension hanging over Elliott's head, Morris is far from a good bet to make Dallas' 53-man roster.
Source: <!--t<cell;}-->Audacity Find My iPhone Origin
First week in camp. new backup to the backup in McKown.

Nolan Caroll starting at LCB. Scandrik and Anthony Brown at SLot and RCB. Heath and BJ at S, three good looking drafted CBs in the wings in Awuzie, Lewis and White.
Assassin
MARTINIATSIA said:

Assassin said:

Alfred Morris worked behind RB/FB Rod Smith in the Cowboys' running back order at minicamp and has stayed behind Smith in training camp.
No relation to the ex-Broncos receiver, Smith is a third-year UDFA out of Ohio State. The Cowboys have clearly soured on Morris and his lack of versatility, demoting him to fourth on the depth chart behind Zeke Elliott, Darren McFadden, and now Smith. Even with a potential suspension hanging over Elliott's head, Morris is far from a good bet to make Dallas' 53-man roster.
Source: <!--t<cell;}-->Audacity Find My iPhone Origin
First week in camp. new backup to the backup in McKown.

Nolan Caroll starting at LCB. Scandrik and Anthony Brown at SLot and RCB. Heath and BJ at S, three good looking drafted CBs in the wings in Awuzie, Lewis and White.
thank God we still have Don Meredith at QB
Wichitabear
When you said Golden Tate, I always think Golden Richards for some reason. Crazy, yes ha
BearForce
Not sure I get this but ok...
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-cowboys-to-host-randall-cobb-in-free-agency-meeting/
via http://cbssportsapp.com
BearForce
I rather Tre Boston but at least there is some action at the Star:

Blogging The Boys: Cowboys free agency: Free agent safety Clayton Geathers set to visit Dallas.
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/3/18/18270988/dallas-cowboys-free-agency-free-agent-safety-clayton-geathers-set-to-visit-dallas
BearForce
I prefer Justice Hill as RB over Rodney Anderson but overall like this mock:

https://insidethestar.com/dallas-cowboys-make-trades-in-this-7-round-mock-draft/
Assassin
If he is cut and clears waivers, I could see Quinn here. 6.5 sacks last year. Or a beneficial trade scenario

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are willing to eat salary in a potential Robert Quinn trade.
The 'Fins have already done so, paying Quinn's $1.12 million roster bonus last week. It is also something they did in their trade of Ryan Tannehill. Per reporter Armando Salguero, they are trying to acquire draft capital at the cost of all else. In other words, they are following an effective tanking strategy. Overpaid, going on 29 and seeing his production decline, Quinn might not be able to fetch more than a pick swap.
Assassin
BearForce said:

I rather Tre Boston but at least there is some action at the Star:

Blogging The Boys: Cowboys free agency: Free agent safety Clayton Geathers set to visit Dallas.
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/3/18/18270988/dallas-cowboys-free-agency-free-agent-safety-clayton-geathers-set-to-visit-dallas
doesnt sound like he can stay healthy
trumpetbear
Eric Berry coming in for a workout on Tuesday
Assassin

The Dallas Cowboys added more defensive line help today after signing former Detroit Lions Defensive End Kerry Hyder.

Kerry Hyder provides more depth at the defensive end position and as a chance to become the starter opposite DeMarcus Lawrence while Randy Gregory is out serving his suspension. Hyder, 27 originally signed as an undrafted free agent out of Texas Tech with the New York Jets in 2014. He spent a year in New York before signing a future/reserve contract with the Detroit Lions in January 2015.

He had a breakout eight-sack year with the Lions in 2016, but tore his Achilles in 2017 causing him to miss the entire season. In 2018 he had just one quarterback sack after Detroit switched to a 3-4 defensive scheme.
Overall, this is a good depth signing by the Dallas Cowboys. Kerry Hyder has starting potential, but shouldn't keep the Cowboys from upgrading the position further through either another free agent signing for the draft.
Assassin
trumpetbear said:

Eric Berry coming in for a workout on Tuesday
not big on signing folks with torn achilles. They are really hard to repair and even harder to stay repaired
BearForce
Me likey

BearForce
Interesting
Assassin
Assassin said:

If he is cut and clears waivers, I could see Quinn here. 6.5 sacks last year. Or a beneficial trade scenario

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are willing to eat salary in a potential Robert Quinn trade.
The 'Fins have already done so, paying Quinn's $1.12 million roster bonus last week. It is also something they did in their trade of Ryan Tannehill. Per reporter Armando Salguero, they are trying to acquire draft capital at the cost of all else. In other words, they are following an effective tanking strategy. Overpaid, going on 29 and seeing his production decline, Quinn might not be able to fetch more than a pick swap.
I wish the Cowboys would do their own homework and stop depending on us...
First Page Last Page
Page 286 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.