Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,051,346 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agree!
Inside The Star: Forget Minkah Fitzpatrick, Cowboys Should Trade for Jamal Adams.
https://insidethestar.com/forget-minkah-fitzpatrick-cowboys-should-trade-for-jamal-adams/
BearForce
BearForce
X Woods and T Crawford didn't practice today

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/9/18/20872876/cowboys-vs-dolphins-injury-report-xavier-antwaun-woods-tyrone-crawford-dont-practice
Wichitabear
What is the matter with Tyrone? It didn't say when I was reading your link.
Franko
Wichitabear said:

What is the matter with Tyrone? It didn't say when I was reading your link.
He has a hip issue.
Wichitabear
Oh no. That does not sound good. Thank you.
Assassin
BearForce said:

was kinda afraid of that, we got nothing back for him. was hoping for anything
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Yep. It stinks
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Our worst bust since Bobby Carpenter.
BearForce
I like the way this is trending...maybe just one game for X Woods

https://insidethestar.com/report-cowboys-s-xavier-woods-could-only-miss-one-game/

Also, hearing things might be on a better timeline for Gallup as well.
BearForce
Its a long read but a good one on Kellen Moore changing our offensive tendencies

Cowboys Wire: Kellen Moore's play-calling tendencies continue to distance him from Linehan.
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/19/dallas-cowboys-kellen-moore-tendencies-play-calling-week-2-2019-shotgun-play-action-run-pass-ratio/
BearForce
More good analysis by Cowboys Wire

Cowboys Wire: Ezekiel Elliott already enjoying benefit of Kellen Moore's offense.
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/16/dallas-cowboys-ezekiel-elliott-kellen-moore-epa-box-score-stats-efficiency/
Wichitabear
Good Post Bearforce! Thank you for sharing.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Thanks! I haven't been a reader of Cowboys Wire in the past but this is good content they are putting out so I think I will venture over there more often, whereas I am finding The Landry Hat to be weaker and weaker every day.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Given the nature of the NFL and the success of Will McClay overall, I am okay with that. The one thing you cannot tell it the true heart/mental strength of a kid once you give him tons of money and folks start coming out of the woodwork.

You have to appreciate folks like Gronkowski who has nearly all the money he was paid, or Michael Bennett who kept all his game checks until the end of the year before deposting them. Different methods but the end result was the same.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Given the nature of the NFL and the success of Will McClay overall, I am okay with that. The one thing you cannot tell it the true heart/mental strength of a kid once you give him tons of money and folks start coming out of the woodwork.

You have to appreciate folks like Gronkowski who has nearly all the money he was paid, or Michael Bennett who kept all his game checks until the end of the year before deposting them. Different methods but the end result was the same.

Agree
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Thanks! I haven't been a reader of Cowboys Wire in the past but this is good content they are putting out so I think I will venture over there more often, whereas I am finding The Landry Hat to be weaker and weaker every day.
There is one writer I really like, he thinks outside the box, Brian ..... He's also a quadriplegic which makes the challenges for him even greater
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

There is one writer I really like, he thinks outside the box, Brian ..... He's also a quadriplegic which makes the challenges for him even greater

I thought he was at insidethestar.com
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

I thought he was at insidethestar.com
thats the guy, Brian Martin.

https://insidethestar.com/potential-fa-wrs-cowboys-could-sign-while-michael-gallup-is-out/
BearForce
Looks like Taco will get a chance to suit up at AT&T STADIUM for a regular season game

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/9/19/20874604/josh-rosen-to-start-for-miami-against-cowboys-dolphins-claim-taco-charlton
BearForce
So with Miami claiming Street Taco off waivers they assume his contract and i believe no cap hit for us.
Wichitabear
That will be weird. Taco facing us so soon. Lol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

That will be weird. Taco facing us so soon. Lol

No worries, its only a soft taco
Wichitabear
You're right there!
Assassin
BearForce said:

So with Miami claiming Street Taco off waivers they assume his contract and i believe no cap hit for us.
I think you are correct, unless it is dead money paid up front
Assassin
The comments are priceless

Assassin
Josh Rosen to start against us. Get your wheels greased DLaw and Quinn, Medicine Man!

Assassin
Heath and Thompson will start at S this week. Wilson with the 2nd team
BearForce
More good analysis on King Kellen

https://insidethestar.com/11-personnel-success-key-to-dallas-cowboys-offensive-explosion/
Assassin
BearForce said:

More good analysis on King Kellen

https://insidethestar.com/11-personnel-success-key-to-dallas-cowboys-offensive-explosion/
Love it when someone else does all that homework and I can pick and choose the ones I like
Assassin
Ravens offered a first round pick, a second round pick, and tight end Hayden Hurst for Jalen Ramsey, but were turned down.
=============
If preseason projections hold true for a 8-8 season, that would be a 15-17ish first round pick, the accompanying second. Not sure about Hurst. Thought he was gonna be awesome coming out. 13 catches last year and 4 this year. Not the best stats for a pass catching TE
Assassin
Jerry Jones "For whatever the reason, that area of Taco, and it had as much to do with his own disappointment, his own feeling that he can do better," Jones said. "I'd seen him do a rep at practice. I saw this year at training camp and when he didn't get there, he just wilted. It just looked like it impacted everything that he was going to do for the rest of the practice.

"You say, 'Well, I can correct that' if you're a coach, 'I can correct that' if you're a manager. But on the other hand, you've got to get it done. How that is done, how he deals with that, that can be in the future. Tom Landry used to say, 'Don't ever give up on a defensive lineman for three years.' I think maybe a change of scenery is the answer."
Assassin
The six Cowboys players who did not practice all week are officially ruled out of Sunday's game against the Dolphins: WR Tavon Austin (concussion), DE Tyrone Crawford (hip), WR Michael Gallup (knee), LB Luke Gifford (ankle), DT Antwaun Woods (knee) and S Xavier Woods (ankle).

By ruling out six injured players, the Cowboys will have only one healthy scratch on their seven-player inactive list Sunday.
Assassin
Dak Prescott was sacked 56 times last season, but through two games, just once.
Assassin
First Page Last Page
Page 329 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.