Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,416 Views | 29546 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Assassin
trey3216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a strike by Dak
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
is is possible that the Moore game plan is to physically wear down the D by letting them get full of themselves during the first half? Then obliterate them in the 3rd?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

is is possible that the Moore game plan is to physically wear down the D by letting them get full of themselves during the first half? Then obliterate them in the 3rd?

Working so far
Assassin
who dak?
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Cowboys QB Dak Prescott yet to throw an incompletion during third quarter this season. His run to start year: 28-for-28, 457 yards and three touchdowns. Prescott 6-for-6 on that TD drive. Dallas outscoring opponents 42-10 in 3rd quarter.
BearForce
No one on the center...that was easy candy
BearForce
Holy **** Collins, you line up next to the center, how are you offsides.
Assassin
Dak's third quarters this season. 28-for-28, 457 and three touchdowns. Dallas outscoring opponents 42-13 in 3rd quarter.
Assassin
fake punt time
Wichitabear
Yep, Cobb should have had that one!
Assassin
Assassin said:

fake punt time
Jones, what the heck?
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Yep, Cobb should have had that one!

Agree and if you look at the guy in front of Cobb I am convinced Dak threw it where he did to shield Cobb from a blind side hit.
Wichitabear
Ok I'll buy it.
Wichitabear
Quinn saved us again and then we get a holding call on the kick off. Save us Lord!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Quinn saved us again and then we get a holding call on the kick off. Save us Lord!

I know...now we start at the 10...smh
Wichitabear
I'm not having a good feeling. These play calls???
BearForce
These next 3 downs are the game...
Wichitabear
Did I ever thank you God for Jaylon Smith
BearForce
Good news we only need 3

Bad news we have Brett Maher
Wichitabear
Omg
Wichitabear
We're done
BearForce
We took way too long to open it up tonight. That and they did a great job on Coop
Wichitabear
I'm at a loss for words. Lolol
Aliceinbubbleland
Geaux Saints !!
GrizBear
Offensive interference on Cooper? What happened to the illegal contact call?
Wichitabear
I sure didn't want to hear that crap!
BearForce
GrizBear said:

Agree, that said we never should have been in that spot but we went very conservative early and got ourselves into some bad 3rd downs, and we got bludgeoned by screens all night such that we were starting drives in horrible field position whereas they were practically at mid field all night.
trey3216
BearForce said:

GrizBear said:

Agree, that said we never should have been in that spot but we went very conservative early and got ourselves into some bad 3rd downs, and we got bludgeoned by screens all night such that we were starting drives in horrible field position whereas they were practically at mid field all night.

Bludgeoned by screens? You give up 266 yards in a game, you should win
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
trey3216 said:

BearForce said:

GrizBear said:

Bludgeoned by screens? You give up 266 yards in a game, you should win
266 in yards sound good except look at the average field position. I bet you will find in most cases they started at the 35 or better and were able to pop off 10 to 15 yard screens pretty much when they wanted to all night. I'm not saying the defense did a bad job but I wouldn't call it spectacular either. This is mostly on the offense not being able to get anything going. Cooper got blanked, Cobb pretty much got blanked, Smith was non-existent, and we kept running ourselves into second and long all night right into the teeth of the Saints front 7.
BearForce
I should also add that we really really missed Gallup in this game...his ability to stretch the field and allow Cobb to play the slot really came to light tonight.
Wichitabear
Exactly.
trumpetbear
Tyron Smith with a high ankle sprain. Don't like that.
Assassin
well, that took the air out the sails. The better team lost yesterday due to a poor offensive game plan, some really bad officiating and a no-show from our latest multi-millionaire. The good news is we dont have to worry about an undefeated season anymore and we get to beat Green Bay next Sunday.
BearForce
Assassin said:

well, that took the air out the sails. The better team lost yesterday due to a poor offensive game plan, some really bad officiating and a no-show from our latest multi-millionaire. The good news is we dont have to worry about an undefeated season anymore and we get to beat Green Bay next Sunday.

I know that Zeke is the easy target but I would offer you that Frederick, Martin, and Williams got their asses kicked last night and if they aren't able to move people then Zeke is going no where. I can't count on one hand last night when the OL their DL off the line of scrimmage. Now I also think that Zeke is heavier and therefore slower than his rookie year and would like him to get back to that form where he looked like Sequan Barkley before Sequan.

Probably more than anything though, I don't understand why Kellen was determined to run so much ISO on first down, especially when it was clear we were not getting a push.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I know that Zeke is the easy target but I would offer you that Frederick, Martin, and Williams got their asses kicked last night and if they aren't able to move people then Zeke is going no where. I can't count on one hand last night when the OL their DL off the line of scrimmage. Now I also think that Zeke is heavier and therefore slower than his rookie year and would like him to get back to that form where he looked like Sequan Barkley before Sequan.

Probably more than anything though, I don't understand why Kellen was determined to run so much ISO on first down, especially when it was clear we were not getting a push.
there were multiple targets there, Zeke was just one. We overpaid him, we expect to get something the world has never seen before.

Tyron's days of handling speed rushers seem to be dwindling a bit. He really has a hard time sliding. Fleming looked like a rag doll being tossed around as his backup. LT is gonna be an issue
First Page Last Page
Page 336 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.