Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,601 Views | 29773 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by BearkatBear
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless 3m
Unfortunately, I've seen this movie 6 times. Bears take the 2nd-half kickoff down and make it 24-7. Then Dak gets mad and heats up and throws for a bunch of yards and the Cowboys come up short, 27-24.
the prophecy?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
NeuroticBear
Assassin said:

Jason is thinking about where he wants to go vacation in the of... rest of his life

Can we get on with it, then?

I really don't want him hanging around the rest of the season.

He's completely lost this team.
Assassin
NeuroticBear said:

Assassin said:

Jason is thinking about where he wants to go vacation in the of... rest of his life

Can we get on with it, then?

I really don't want him hanging around the rest of the season.

He's completely lost this team.
I thought he was gonna get the boot after the last game
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
the possibility for a NFC East champ with a losing record is growing steadily
BearForce
Assassin said:

the possibility for a NFC East champ with a losing record is growing steadily

Backing that ass in and getting it dry
Assassin
I'm imaging Jason Garrett as Eliza Doolittle...

Volunteer
GruntTuff said:

Jones cannot bring himself to hire, or hire and keep a strong coach and fade to the background.

As long as he is in charge Cowboy fans will see the same thing.
No doubt that Jones is a great businessman. The problem is he thinks he's a great football man as well. But he ain't. I quit following the Cowboys many years ago because they are simply so frustrating. I truly believe that with Jones at the helm, they will not win another Super Bowl. We'll continue to see seasons with somewhere between 6 to 8 wins and an early exit from the playoffs - when they make it.
Assassin
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Unfortunately, I've seen this movie 6 times. Bears take the 2nd-half kickoff down and make it 24-7. Then Dak gets mad and heats up and throws for a bunch of yards and the Cowboys come up short, 27-24.
the prophecy?

the prophecy?
Illinois Bear
DA BEARS
Assassin
Illinois Bear said:

DA BEARS
Sic'em!
Assassin
I think Wilsons kneecap dropped on him. Happened to me when I was a kid
Illinois Bear
Assassin said:

Illinois Bear said:

DA BEARS
Sic'em!

Amen brother
Assassin
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Assassin said:

the prophecy?

the prophecy?

the prophecy?
Wichitabear
Ok that's cool
boognish_bear
UBBY
Alright, this is where I could get in some trouble but I have a source that told me some interesting stuff.

Jason Garrett will be gone when the season is over. Jerry and Stephen have already agreed to this and this will happen.

The players like Jason but don't respect him as a head coach or authority figure.

Lincoln Reilly is the number 1 choice but Urban Meyer is the second choice.

Jerry and Stephen are not happy about Dak's contract situation and would let him walk or possibly try and franchise tag him as things stand today. Dak wants to be the highest paid QB which means he wants over $40 million a year. They are not wiling to pay that steep of a price. Now, things could change on this soon but that's where things stand today.

There is no leadership in the locker room right now.

They will either tag Amari or get him signed.

There was 1 kicker over last weekend who tried out and did very well but Jerry overruled signing him to stick with Maher. Big mistake there by Jerry.

boognish_bear
I would to see Lincoln for 2 different reasons
BearForce
So, definitely mock draft season, so here is my first one of the year:

1: R1P21
DL JAVON KINLAW - I think given that our interior DL is like I-35 for opposing RBs, its time to beef up
SOUTH CAROLINA

2: R2P21
CB A.J. TERRELL - Bryon Jones and Anthony Brown are gone...time for reinforcements
CLEMSON

3: R3P21
CB DAMON ARNETTE - See pick #2, plus time to push Chido
OHIO STATE

4: R4P21
RB CHUBA HUBBARD - Luxury pick, but couldn't pass up Chuba
OKLAHOMA STATE

5: R5P20
DL NICK COE - I think if he is here he will be a steal that again beefs up the DL
AUBURN

6: R5P33
WR DENZEL MIMS - Randal Cobb is gone...Denzel would be very Dak, or any QB, friendly
BAYLOR

7: R7P21
TE COLBY PARKINSON - under the radar good blocking TE with excellent potential as a receiver
STANFORD

I didn't get a safety so that need would need to be addressed in free agency
boognish_bear
Machiavelli
Wichitabear said:

Our defense. What y'a think? Talent is there but can't do crap! Let's just call a night. Load the plane and come home!
I gave my thoughts on our defense (Marinelli's a moron and our scheme sucks) when we were 3-0 and got booed out of here.
BearForce
Machiavelli said:

Wichitabear said:

Our defense. What y'a think? Talent is there but can't do crap! Let's just call a night. Load the plane and come home!
I gave my thoughts on our defense (Marinelli's a moron and our scheme sucks) when we were 3-0 and got booed out of here.

This is true
Wichitabear
You were right. Sometimes when you love a person or team so much, you don't want to see or admit their faults. They were built up so much over the summer that everyone expected so much out of them this year. Just didn't happen.
BearForce
Machiavelli said:

Wichitabear said:

Given the LBs we have, especially Jaylen Smith, we kinda need to roll back the clock to those Jimmy Johnson 4-3 DLs that engaged the OL and protected the LBs so they could shoot in and make plays. Our guys are not well equipped to take on OL in the second level and fight through trash.
Assassin
Machiavelli said:

Wichitabear said:

Bearforce is really mean
Wichitabear
Lololol, so mean.
GoldMind
Machiavelli said:

Wichitabear said:

Hadn't lost at the time, that's why
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Machiavelli
GoldMind said:

Machiavelli said:

Wichitabear said:

We're all fans in different ways. I have a lot of experience coaching defense so I typically pay extra attention to the details.
GoldMind
Machiavelli said:

GoldMind said:

Machiavelli said:

Wichitabear said:

We're all fans in different ways. I have a lot of experience coaching defense so I typically pay extra attention to the details.

Agree.

I pay attention to the final outcome.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
I pay attention to the cheerleaders
Wichitabear
Lololol we all know that
Assassin
Why bother with testy WR's when you can simply throw the ball to yourself?

Wichitabear
Are y'all watching that SF game? Did you see that last play? Have never seen a team do that before. It was weird. Kinda woke up from a nap and caught it so...
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Are y'all watching that SF game? Did you see that last play? Have never seen a team do that before. It was weird. Kinda woke up from a nap and caught it so...
I did. On 4th and 2, down by 1. Carrying Saints defenders in including one with a handful of facemask
Assassin
Boomer Esiason accuses Jerry Jones of tampering with Jamal Adams

This season has not been kind for Jerry Jones.

Unsure what to do with coach Jason Garrett after a 6-7 start this season, the Dallas Cowboys owner is now being accused of tampering with players potentially sabotaging the relationship between the New York Jets and Jamal Adams by former Jets quarterback Boomer Esiason.

Esiason made the stunning accusation earlier this week.

"I don't trust Jerry Jones," Esiason said on the Flight Deck Podcast with ESPN's Rich Cimini. "He recruits players that are under contract with other teams by leaking potential trades to the media. That's just plain wrong. He did it with Earl Thomas when he was with the Seattle Seahawks and I believe he did it with Jamal Adams and the Jets. It put the Seahawks and the Jets in a bad spot.

"Then the players react because they're emotional and they don't get it. Suddenly social media is all over them."

Esiason believes Jones leaked the idea of New York wanting to move Adams prior to the league's trade deadline in October to the media, resulting in the star defensive back's public displeasure and fractured relationship with the franchise.

The Cowboys reportedly tried to land Adams, but the asking price was too high. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport detailed New York wanted another talented player in return plus draft picks.

"NYJ was only willing to part with Adams for a 1st rounder and two 2nd rounders. That is a LOT and shows Adams' value," Rapoport tweeted on Oct. 30.

Jones confirmed player personnel director Stephen Jones' previous sentiment the franchise might be in the market for help at safety or defensive end that week, but only if an ideal scenario presents itself like last season's case during the bye week with the Cowboys' acquisition of Amari Cooper.

Here is the NFL's policy on anti-tampering:

Quote:

"The purpose of the NFL Anti-Tampering Policy, as it applies to tampering with players, is to protect member clubs' contract and negotiating rights, and, at the same time, to allow the intra-League competitive systems devised for the acquisition and retention of player talent (e.g., college draft, waiver system, free-agent rules under an operative collective bargaining agreement) to operate efficiently."

If Esiason's surprising claims are factual, the NFL may have to investigate the suggestion.

Assassin
philly nasties vs the new york little people tonight
First Page Last Page
Page 368 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.