Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,092,741 Views | 29769 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

I loved this. I am on CSpan right now waiting on them to come through the hatch

Yep, almost that time!

Meanwhile Assassin is dreaming up trade scenarios for greedy...
You are already in the dog house or shall we say the bear house! Lol

Who's dog house would that be?
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Yep, almost that time!

I'm assuming Assassin's. You are ornery! Lol
Wichitabear
Loss video contact for a moment. This is sure taking long enough.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Yep, almost that time!

I'm assuming Assassin's.

Not really...he already has greedy in there
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

And they are in!
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

And they are in!
wonderful moment! We're Back!!!!
BearForce
More ink on Jerry vs Greedy
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/5/31/21276071/the-parameters-that-would-get-a-deal-done-with-dak-prescott-according-to-sources
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/5/31/21276071/the-parameters-that-would-get-a-deal-done-with-dak-prescott-according-to-sources
No comment.
BearForce
A slaying of Rod Marinelli...

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/5/31/21276039/who-is-the-dallas-cowboys-biggest-scapegoat-of-the-last-decade
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

A slaying of Rod Marinelli...

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/5/31/21276039/who-is-the-dallas-cowboys-biggest-scapegoat-of-the-last-decade
I'm really excited to see if there is improvement with the new coaches.
TechDawgMc
BearForce said:

If the difference is just that the Cowboys want five years and Dak wants four, the Cowboys should give in and do the deal. There is at least a decent chance that the Cowboys would be wishing for a shorter contract in a few years if it turns out Dak never can learn to hit the deep route consistently. They might be glad not to have a huge contract to worry about.
BearForce
TechDawgMc said:

BearForce said:

If the difference is just that the Cowboys want five years and Dak wants four, the Cowboys should give in and do the deal. There is at least a decent chance that the Cowboys would be wishing for a shorter contract in a few years if it turns out Dak never can learn to hit the deep route consistently. They might be glad not to have a huge contract to worry about.
Thank you...I have been saying that for weeks now on the contract
BearForce
More Greedy stats:

BearForce
And even more insight into Greedy:
BearForce
Here is the full article the tweets reference:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29247938/debunking-dak-prescott-contract-debate-facts-fiction-why-cowboys-pay-him
trey3216
TechDawgMc said:

BearForce said:

Other than the fact that Dak is the 2nd most efficient deep passer in the game the past 2 years. But other than that...
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
trey3216 said:

TechDawgMc said:

BearForce said:

Other than the fact that Dak is the 2nd most efficient deep passer in the game the past 2 years. But other than that...
True though I will say that his precision in terms of ball placement still needs work, as in he throws a completable ball but tends to not throw the ball where the receiver could catch it and go to the house...accurate yes, precise almost
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

trey3216 said:

TechDawgMc said:

BearForce said:

True though I will say that his precision in terms of ball placement still needs work, as in he throws a completable ball but tends to not throw the ball where the receiver could catch it and go to the house...accurate yes, precise almost
exactly
Wichitabear
I know this is not the thread but are all you Dallas people ok. Are the riots out of hand?
BearForce
I'm fine and dandy in Ft Worth
Wichitabear
My brother lives in Ft Worth. Just wondering if Dallas is looking as bad as NYC. Can't imagine that it would but you never know.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Yep, almost that time!

see what I mean... blah, dull, sleepy. Someone please call Bearforce and let him know somebody (an extremely dull somebody) stole his sign-in.

Change that PW before that guy puts everyone to sleep!
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Yep, almost that time!

see what I mean... blah, dull, sleepy. Someone please call Bearforce and let him know somebody (an extremely dull somebody) stole his sign-in.

lolol
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

I know this is not the thread but are all you Dallas people ok. Are the riots out of hand?
Haven't seen hide nor hair of a riot. Except for Greedy Dak, who is causing monetary riots in the Cowboy financial pie. Greedy Dak "More, more, more!" Todd France, "No, lets wait until Mahomes gets his $45m deal. We should be able to squeeze more blood out of the rock. I dont see any reason you shouldnt get 50% of the cap money. YOU ARE THE OFFENSE!" Greedy Dak "Wait, wait, wait!"

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Yep, almost that time!

Meanwhile as Assassin makes bad jokes the NFL has announced that the Cowboys will be required to hold training camp at the Star.

With that back to Assassin's Greedy envy.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Haven't seen hide nor hair of a riot. Except for Greedy Dak, who is causing monetary riots in the Cowboy financial pie. Greedy Dak "More, more, more!" Todd France, "No, lets wait until Mahomes gets his $45m deal. We should be able to squeeze more blood out of the rock. I dont see any reason you shouldnt get 50% of the cap money. YOU ARE THE OFFENSE!" Greedy Dak "Wait, wait, wait!"

See, now Dak is definitely greedy living rent free in Assassin's head...LOL
Wichitabear
You two are too much.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

What have you done with the real Bearforce?

Please! Someone find him before it's too late and Bearforce is digitally castrated, never to grace the aisles of Sicem365 without wondering, just who stole his password!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Please! Someone find him before it's too late and Bearforce is digitally castrated, never to grace the aisles of Sicem365 without wondering, just who stole his password!
Rent Free!
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

you would be surprised
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Rent Free!

This is wise
BearForce
BearForce
Greedy has support in the locker room

Sports Illustrated: Aikman Reveals Sean Lee's Locker-Room View On Dak.
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/troy-aikman-reveals-sean-lee-locker-room-view-dallas-cowboys-leadership-qb-dak-prescott
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Greedy has support in the locker room

Sports Illustrated: Aikman Reveals Sean Lee's Locker-Room View On Dak.
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/troy-aikman-reveals-sean-lee-locker-room-view-dallas-cowboys-leadership-qb-dak-prescott
I just think if he doesn't show up to play, locker room attitude will change.
Wichitabear
I have to go walk the track while the whole world is sleeping in!
First Page Last Page
Page 436 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.