Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,094,069 Views | 29781 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by BearForce
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

And here comes the other shoe to drop...Have not seen the terms yet:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/06/patrick-mahomes-agrees-to-extension-through-2031/
so. Whatever Mahomes gets, Dak will demand the same or more. He is no where near a Patrick Mahomes.
trey3216
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/06/patrick-mahomes-agrees-to-extension-through-2031/
so. Whatever Mahomes gets, Dak will demand the same or more. He is no where near a Patrick Mahomes.

Dak can't ask for what Mahomes is asking for, he won't get it. Matter of fact, Mahomes signing a 10 year deal gives some leverage back to the Cowboys. The NFLPA is gonna be pissed about Pat's Contract
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

No, he won't demand more or the same as Mahomes, no one on the planet can. What it does do is set the ceiling and therefore the pecking order behind him which may be more than the $35M/APY that is now on the table. This deal (Dak) really needed to get done a year ago.
Wichitabear
trey3216 said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Dak can't ask for what Mahomes is asking for, he won't get it. Matter of fact, Mahomes signing a 10 year deal gives some leverage back to the Cowboys. The NFLPA is gonna be pissed about Pat's Contract
ok thank you. I don't always understand how these things work.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

No, he won't demand more or the same as Mahomes, no one on the planet can. What it does do is set the ceiling and therefore the pecking order behind him which may be more than the $35M/APY that is now on the table. This deal (Dak) really needed to get done a year ago.
ok , thank you.
BearForce
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

ok , thank you.

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Holy Cow!
Franko
Now this is funny. A liquor store employee scooped the NFL media on Mahomes' deal being done.

BearForce
Franko said:

Now this is funny. A liquor store employee scooped the NFL media on Mahomes' deal being done.

Yeah I think Chris Jones is headed out of town at this point

Now things will really get fun if Watson somehow also gets his extension before the 15th. This may truly be Dak's last year in Dallas.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Holy Cow!
Sorry, that was a low ball figure:

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Holy Cow!
Sorry, that was a low ball figure:

Omg.
BearForce
This is an interesting breakdown by Jeff Cavanaugh from 105.3 The Fan here in Dallas regarding Mahomes' contract

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

This is an interesting breakdown by Jeff Cavanaugh from 105.3 The Fan here in Dallas regarding Mahomes' contract

Assassin
The edge is coming of the fun in the NFL.

At least Mahomes is the most talented QB in the NFL.

How well he will hold up when that UdFA DE signed for the NFL minimum, nothing guaranteed, comes crashing in a knee level just trying to make the team and his ACL/MCL get blown out, that's the real upcoming story.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
I think growing up, you would meet players in the stores, Hollywood lived a few apartments up from me. I dated Landry's daughter. All the players up to and including the 70s had jobs in the offseasons. You got to know them.

Wonder if Mahomes will take a job as door greeter at Walmart to make ends meet
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

How well he will hold up when that UdFA DE signed for the NFL minimum, nothing guaranteed, comes crashing in a knee level just trying to make the team and his ACL/MCL get blown out, that's the real upcoming story.
I see you working Assassin...knees looking good
BearForce
Assassin said:

I think growing up, you would meet players in the stores, Hollywood lived a few apartments up from me. I dated Landry's daughter. All the players up to and including the 70s had jobs in the offseasons. You got to know them.

Wonder if Mahomes will take a job as door greeter at Walmart to make ends meet
Hey, at least Andy Reid is happy
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

What? You don't think Assassin hasn't been working hard on his rehab to beat out Dak and Dalton. Assassin is making a big comeback lady and only for the veteran minimum! And you will still be able to meet him at your local Wal-Mart.
BearForce
Jerry needs to get more creative with Dak...it worked with Deion. And how about America's real stadium...

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Jerry needs to get more creative with Dak...it worked with Deion. And how about America's real stadium...

Lol I guess the old creative mind has left. It would be a great idea. BearForce you crack me up!
Wichitabear
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Lol I guess the old creative mind has left. It would be a great idea. BearForce you crack me up!
I'd go meet Assassin, I love him! In a Christian way of course. Lol
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

What? You don't think Assassin hasn't been working hard on his rehab to beat out Dak and Dalton. Assassin is making a big comeback lady and only for the veteran minimum! And you will still be able to meet him at your local Wal-Mart.
We'll all be working second and third jobs at Walmart trying to pay for the jerseys and shoes... and add a fourth and fifth job if you want a gameday ticket to the stadium parking lot. And an actual ticket?

Assassin
Really surprised BF hasnt hit us with this...

I mean when you're the President of the George Iloka Fan Club, ya cant be sleeping. No naptime BearForce!
Assassin
Dak future replacement;

https://247sports.com/Article/Howard-Brown-recruit-300-pound-quarterback-Iowa-State-football-commit-recruiting--148884445/
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

I mean when you're the President of the George Iloka Fan Club, ya cant be sleeping. No naptime BearForce!
lol.
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

lol.
BF is sleeping on the job. George is gonna scramble his jets!
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

We'll all be working second and third jobs at Walmart trying to pay for the jerseys and shoes... and add a fourth and fifth job if you want a gameday ticket to the stadium parking lot. And an actual ticket?

will be standing on the second level where we're allowed to while digging in the trash cans for leftovers. Discretely of course. Lol
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

lol.
That's odd, I thought you were the president, or did you step down to have more time to build the Dak Dawg House? Speaking of which, aren't you done with that yet?
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

lol.
That's odd, I thought you were the president, or did you step down to have more time to build the Dak Dawg House? Speaking of which, aren't you done with that yet?
I think weakbearforce is back. Reactionary jabs with the innovation of a dozing pet rock.

Come back BearForce, wherever you are. Your doppelganger is back ruining your SicEm365 handle. Run that beastie boy away from your computer! Try hooking an taser to the start button and see if you can catch him napping, by making him take a nap. Punk that brat!

BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

lol.
I think weakbearforce is back. Reactionary jabs with the innovation of a dozing pet rock.

Come back BearForce, wherever you are. Your doppelganger is back ruining your SicEm365 handle. Run that beastie boy away from your computer! Try hooking an taser to the start button and see if you can catch him napping, by making him take a nap. Punk that brat!

You are starting to worry me my friend with your decline in cognitive skills...maybe you should pause that comeback after all.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

lol.

You are starting to worry me my friend with your decline in cognitive skills...maybe you should pause that comeback after all.
Slightly better, but nowhere near the old BearForce. Get that boy out of the closet, dust him off and wear him like that pair of Lance Armstrong spandex shorts you know you own
GoldMind

Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
First Page Last Page
Page 443 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.