Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,709 Views | 29574 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoldMind said:

Timbear said:

Cowboys O looks boring , uninspired and average.

Like your life.

Wichitabear
GoldMind said:

Timbear said:

Cowboys O looks boring , uninspired and average.

Like your life.
I can't believe you said that to him! Lol. I love Timbear! Every time he posts, I give him a star.
Timbear
GoldMind is just jealous.
Wichitabear
Timbear said:

GoldMind is just jealous.
lolol
Aliceinbubbleland
Giants just had 19 play drive ended at goal line with Steelers interception. What futility.
GoldMind
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Giants just had 19 play drive ended at goal line with Steelers interception. What futility.

That hurts
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Wichitabear
GoldMind said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

That hurts
I'm thrilled the Giants lost! Great night!
Aliceinbubbleland
Wichitabear said:

GoldMind said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

That hurts
It's one of those great nights when you don't care which team loses. I realize NYG's are in division but no love for Pitt either.
Wichitabear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Wichitabear said:

GoldMind said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

That hurts
It's one of those great nights when you don't care which team loses. I realize NYG's are in division but no love for Pitt either.
yes, I will have to agree with that!
BearForce
GoldMind
BearForce said:

Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Wichitabear
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

yep. Not good news
Assassin
do we still have Darren Lee?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

do we still have Darren Lee?
Not sure but we now have Steven Parker...somehow I missed that we picked him up

Assassin
wow... Dallas will start two very untested bookends on Sunday, as both starters are out.

UDFA rookie Terence Steele will play left tackle and 2019 UDFA Brandon Knight will start on the right side.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Many pundits in the days since have pointed to a lack of pre-snap motion in coordinator Kellen Moore's offensive game plan. When ranked by how much motion each team used in Week 1, the top half of the league went 13-3; the bottom half- where Dallas sat- combined for a 3-13 mark.
Assassin
The #Cowboys have nine players on IR after one week. No other team has more than five. Four of those on IR are starters, five if you count Sean Lee since he would be starting for Leighton Vander Esch. And those figures don't include Tyron Smith and his uncertain status.
Assassin
Cowboys G Connor McGovern, a 2019 third-round pick, is active today for first time in his career
Assassin
Assassin
Cowboys inactives: QB Ben DiNucci, FS Reggie Robinson, OL Alex Light, OT Tyron Smith, LB Rashad Smith.
Assassin
Daryl Worley was signed as a 2020 FA. He just had a Matt Ryan pick right in his hands and boobooed it
Assassin
Dak has no idea how to get rid of the ball when the rusher is in his face
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Dak has no idea how to get rid of the ball when the rusher is in his face
we look like crap! We have no offensive line!
GoldMind
Not Daks fault for not having a defense today. Or OLine
Assassin
GoldMind said:

The fumble was on Dak. He was trying a shovel pass and should have wrapped it up as soon as he felt the pressure on his arm
Assassin
Bookies making some money today
Wichitabear
Omg!!!!!!!!!!! Our year is over!!!! I'm calling it!
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

and Dak is gonna get $37 mil next year....
Wichitabear
No Cowboy in sight.
BearForce
Assassin said:

wow... Dallas will start two very untested bookends on Sunday, as both starters are out.

UDFA rookie Terence Steele will play left tackle and 2019 UDFA Brandon Knight will start on the right side.

Turnstiles...
BearForce
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

The fumble was on Dak. He was trying a shovel pass and should have wrapped it up as soon as he felt the pressure on his arm

Sadly he has only fumbled once unlike....ZEKE
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

and Dak is gonna get $37 mil next year....
He's going to have to spend money on this team first if ever wants a QB to succeed and that's what Dak needs to understand.
Wichitabear
Time to punt!
First Page Last Page
Page 465 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.