Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,080,858 Views | 29553 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by BearForce
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Free agent safety Earl Thomas was in his native Texas today for a workout for an NFL teambut it wasn't the Dallas Cowboys.

According to the NFL's transaction wire, Thomas worked out for the Houston Texans today. Thomas has been on the market since being released by the Baltimore Ravens in the summer.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Thomas is "more likely than not" going to sign somewhere this week, though he did not specify if it would be with the Texans or not.

The 31-year-old Thomas has been linked to a couple of different teams recentlyincluding the Cowboys, whose fans seem hellbent on bringing the former Longhorn home.

However, the Dallas front office says it has no plans to entertain signing Thomas at this time. We'll see if that changes if the team's defense, particularly its secondary, continues to struggle.

Then again, if Schefter's timeline is accurate, the Cowboys won't have much time to reverse course on signing the seven-time Pro Bowler. He could wind up elsewhere sooner rather than later.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Aliceinbubbleland
BearForce
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Fake news

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Fake news

yeah I really don't see him coming out publicly criticizing Dak. I don't know if I've ever heard him do that
Aliceinbubbleland
I was fooled by Twitter twice. No more Although I have to say clicking on the link was a very very weak
"explanation" by Mike Fisher. I'd like to hear the original interview that created the comment from Jerk Jones.
trey3216
Aliceinbubbleland said:

I was fooled by Twitter twice. No more Although I have to say clicking on the link was a very very weak
"explanation" by Mike Fisher. I'd like to hear the original interview that created the comment from Jerk Jones.

There's a transcript of it out there. He's not criticizing Dak at all.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Try to avoid anything from Clearance Hill as he has an agenda for everything.
Aliceinbubbleland
BearForce said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Understood now.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

no kidding.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
trey3216 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

There's a transcript of it out there. He's not criticizing Dak at all.

BearForce
Good watch of the OL adjustment we made in game along with some TE nuggets

BearForce
NFL ain't play around with play with their money!

Assassin
Sounds like La'el Collins may be out for the season. He want to push through but doubtful it will happen
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Sounds like La'el Collins may be out for the season. He want to push through but doubtful it will happen
BearForce
Well this bodes well for us...

trey3216
Tyron & Diggs both active today.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
Cowboys inactives: QB Ben DiNucci, DB Reggie Robinson, LB Rashad Smith, OT Alex Light, DT Neville Gallimore.
Assassin
Right tackle La'el Collins will miss the rest of the season because of hip surgery, according to a source.
Assassin
what the hell Dak? He ran right into Garrett
Assassin
Did Jason Garrett get a job anywhere yet?
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Did Jason Garrett get a job anywhere yet?
uh New York Giants I thought. Or is this a player your talking about?
Assassin
rollout options are looking good
Assassin
beautiful catch by Lamb
Assassin
Dak can dink you to death.
BearForce
TD Cooper on a rope by Dak...WOW
Assassin
how did that DB up front miss that ball to Cooper?
Wichitabear
We made aTD. Ok are y'all just worn out because of yesterday. Lololol or bored or taking a nap, mowing, just don't care.....lolol
Wichitabear
Wichitabear said:

We made aTD. Ok are y'all just worn out because of yesterday. Lololol or bored or taking a nap, mowing, just don't care.....lolol
oh, did not see all posts above. Lolol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Look up about 3 posts
Assassin
Browns have a very similar bunch of skill players as us. Jarvis Landry is a badass and Odell Beckham is pretty good, along with Nick Chubb
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Browns have a very similar bunch of skill players as us. Jarvis Landry is a badass and Odell Beckham is pretty good, along with Nick Chubb
That Chubb guy looked good. Omg!!!!!!!ball turnover.
Wichitabear
Wichitabear
Long day.
Assassin
Dak has so many good tools but he has poor pocket feel. He has to know he needs to step up in the pocket at some point
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Dak has so many good tools but he has poor pocket feel. He has to know he needs to step up in the pocket at some point
agree
First Page Last Page
Page 474 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.