Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,732 Views | 29773 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by BearkatBear
BaylorProud77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We still have 9 more min of play! Not that I'm not enjoying it
BaylorProud77
That was a good story about JJ leaving Aikman back who was giving an interview. Wow, kinda mean
Assassin
was that Troy commenting on Madden? I was just about to say he sounded like him
BaylorProud77
Guess we had to let em get a few points, crap!
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

was that Troy commenting on Madden? I was just about to say he sounded like him
yes
Assassin
so I got on this thread when I got home. How is the football board after playing a top 25 team to the last 17 seconds?
BaylorProud77
Rush in the house!!!
Assassin
77, theres your man!!
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

so I got on this thread when I got home. How is the football board after playing a top 25 team to the last 17 seconds?
About the same. It's going to be a hard sale this year
BaylorProud77
Rod Smith getting a little practice
BaylorProud77
TWill just talking away to DEZ
BaylorProud77
That was a good little run for Rod
BaylorProud77
great win!!!!!!
Assassin
damn - just lost my feed. Hope the 49rs dont come back in the last minute...
BaylorProud77
Our boys all stood today during anthem. Makes me happy
Assassin
wheewww! We pulled it out.

Zeke with 147 yds on 26 carries
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

damn - just lost my feed. Hope the 49rs dont come back in the last minute...
lol, don't think you have to worry about that.
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Very happy about that.

Just went to the TAMUK Distinguished Alumni memorial Friday for my frat brother that was murdered by a guy that simply wanted to kill a cop. His sister and neice were there. Lots and lots of tears

Wish these guys that kneel would spend a few days in military uniforms and police blue. Its a horribly tough job as it is.
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Very happy about that.

Just went to the TAMUK Distinguished Alumni memorial Friday for my frat brother that was murdered by a guy that simply wanted to kill a cop. His sister and neice were there. Lots and lots of tears

Wish these guys that kneel would spend a few days in military uniforms and police blue. Its a horribly tough job as it is.
That is absolutely horrible. Disgusting. So very sorry assassin
Assassin
Cowboys signed K Mike Nugent. Dan Bailey is expected to miss "several weeks" after injuring his groin in Sunday's blowout win over the 49ers. A 13-year veteran, Nugent spent most of 2010-16 with the Bengals. He's a career 80.8 percent field goal kicker. T
Assassin
wow. not exactly expected

Per Pro Football Focus, Dak Prescott's 154.4 QB rating when targeting Brice Butler is the highest for any receiver with at least 10 targets. On just 11 looks, Butler has an absurd eight catches for 207 yards and two touchdowns. That's more yards and scores than Terrance Williams, who has drawn eight more targets and played 133 more snaps. It would seem the Cowboys have an easy decision to make, but it's seemed like that since last season.
Assassin
So he's still your player. Cowboys never cut ties. And as we know, outside rushers are not easy to find - this kid can do that;

Suspended Cowboys DE Randy Gregory is expected to apply for reinstatement in the offseason. Gregory is technically eligible to apply on Nov. 6, but is suspended through the end of the 2017 season. He will instead wait until the offseason. Gregory has made just 14 appearances since being the No. 60 overall pick of the 2015 draft.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com
Assassin
Judge Katherine Polk Failla denied the NFL's request to expedite Ezekiel Elliott's injunction hearing.

The hearing will be held next Monday (October 30), a day after the Cowboys face the Redskins. Elliott will be able to play in that game, but his future after that is in Judge Failla's hands.

RotoGrinders.com Daily Slant: Elliott plays the Redskins next weekend, presenting a nice spot to target the RB. While the Redskins have limited backs to the 4th-fewest rushing yards (66.0/g), they're 28th in adjusted line yards (4.66, per FO), and have faced the 2nd-fewest RB carries (17.0/g). Dallas is running the 9th-most (45.2%) and Elliott is coming off a monster performance with 147 rushing yards and a pair of scores. He's been more involved in the passing game this year and the Redskins are allowing the 3rd-most receptions to RBs (6.8/g) and 6th-most TDs (0.40/g).
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

Per Pro Football Focus, Dak Prescott's 154.4 QB rating when targeting Brice Butler is the highest for any receiver with at least 10 targets. On just 11 looks, Butler has an absurd eight catches for 207 yards and two touchdowns. That's more yards and scores than Terrance Williams, who has drawn eight more targets and played 133 more snaps. It would seem the Cowboys have an easy decision to make, but it's seemed like that since last season.
I don't want to lose TWill assassin.
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

Judge Katherine Polk Failla denied the NFL's request to expedite Ezekiel Elliott's injunction hearing.

The hearing will be held next Monday (October 30), a day after the Cowboys face the Redskins. Elliott will be able to play in that game, but his future after that is in Judge Failla's hands.

RotoGrinders.com Daily Slant: Elliott plays the Redskins next weekend, presenting a nice spot to target the RB. While the Redskins have limited backs to the 4th-fewest rushing yards (66.0/g), they're 28th in adjusted line yards (4.66, per FO), and have faced the 2nd-fewest RB carries (17.0/g). Dallas is running the 9th-most (45.2%) and Elliott is coming off a monster performance with 147 rushing yards and a pair of scores. He's been more involved in the passing game this year and the Redskins are allowing the 3rd-most receptions to RBs (6.8/g) and 6th-most TDs (0.40/g).
This is nerve wracking
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

I don't want to lose TWill assassin.
At this point, I'm for looking for a future #1 WR in the draft. Dez is on the downside I would think, Butler is mercurial and TWill is a body catcher. We dont know about Noah Brown and Switzer hasnt turned on the gas yet. Expected more from him

Draft a kid high, bring them all to camp and see what happens
Assassin
Cowboys cut DE Damontre Moore today.

Assassin
Assassin said:

Cowboys signed K Mike Nugent. Dan Bailey is expected to miss "several weeks" after injuring his groin in Sunday's blowout win over the 49ers. A 13-year veteran, Nugent spent most of 2010-16 with the Bengals. He's a career 80.8 percent field goal kicker.
Nugent has been a well-known name for quite some time in the NFL, as the New York Jets made him the No. 47 overall pick back during the 2005 NFL Draft. In four seasons with the Jets, he connected on 81.5 percent of his kicks.
The longest stint of his career came in Cincinnati, where he signed in 2010. He played seven total seasons for the Bengals, connecting on 157-of-192 efforts. During that stretch, he was 53-of-69 from the all-important 40-49 yard range.
Nugent spent the preseason with the New York Giants, where he competed against second-year kicker Aldrick Rosas. The Giants ultimately decided to go with the younger player heading into the regular season.
Assassin
Dont know if it means anything but J Cooper graded out pretty well late in the GB game and then the whole SF game. Maybe hes finally coming around
Assassin
Little step back for Dak. Although his interceptions are up this season, Dak Prescott has doubled the number of touchdowns he threw through six games as a rookie. Prescott has 10 pass TDs in the red zone this season; he had 14 all of last season.

BearForce
Assassin said:

Wow is right
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wow is right
Nobody on our team has proven me more wrong than Butler. But you can tell that Dak is still not confident with him. Only a guess - but could it be route running? That will make a QB look elsewhere quicker than anything except not understanding what you are supposed to do vs certain defensive looks regardless of the play called. Both QB and WR MUST be on the same page there or INTs happen.

Butler is a speedster. He should be getting open, or at least running fullspeed step for step with opportunity to contest a pass on a regular basis
Assassin
Now that is a stat:

Only 3 QBs in last 30 years have won games completing 4 or fewer passes: Weinke (4), Tebow (2), Trubisky (4).

John Fox was HC all 3 times.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wow is right
Nobody on our team has proven me more wrong than Butler. But you can tell that Dak is still not confident with him. Only a guess - but could it be route running? That will make a QB look elsewhere quicker than anything except not understanding what you are supposed to do vs certain defensive looks regardless of the play called. Both QB and WR MUST be on the same page there or INTs happen.

Butler is a speedster. He should be getting open, or at least running fullspeed step for step with opportunity to contest a pass on a regular basis

I agree and disagree.. Butler isn't the best route runner but I think Dak trust him to throw it up to him on the run when he is scrambling. Think how many of Butler's big plays have been broken plays similar to TWill with Romo.
Assassin
First Page Last Page
Page 53 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.