Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,080,673 Views | 29553 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Where is BearForce ?? Lolol

You rang?
I haven't seen you reply on the basketball threads. So unlike you. Lol

Sorry, been moving from Ft Worth to OKC...its a job promotion in spite of Oklahoma
I'm so sorry, be sure to take a life preserver wherever you go, just in case you need to swim the Red River in a hurry

No kidding, the drop in average citizen IQ is very noticeable on the north shore...
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce, we better not catch you wearing one of those OU shirts! Or dressing your children in them! If you have any or if you plan on having any. No Sooner crap whatsoever.

Are you trying to start a fight, because if you are I got some more Eli Gold for you.
no, lolol, just reminding you that you are not an Okie. Boomer Sooner is out
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

You rang?

Sorry, been moving from Ft Worth to OKC...its a job promotion in spite of Oklahoma
I'm so sorry, be sure to take a life preserver wherever you go, just in case you need to swim the Red River in a hurry

No kidding, the drop in average citizen IQ is very noticeable on the north shore...
It's a shame you couldn't go to Tulsa. Tulsa is really nice.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

You rang?

Yes I have been there and agree it is nice. Bricktown OKC is nice.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

You rang?

Yes I have been there and agree it is nice. Bricktown OKC is nice.
Good. I hope you found a good neighborhood.
Assassin
Wish 1. Please dont go to an NFC East team.... wish 2. We draft him!

On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
still not too sure about our new swing tackle. His first name isnt Cameron so I dont know how good he can be
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Todd McShay is pretty connected... shows SF taking Mac JOnes at 3....Shows Surtrain to Denver at 9 and Horn to us at 10. NE trades up to 11 to take Fields.

Barmore to us in Rd 2
Assassin
Assassin said:

Todd McShay is pretty connected... shows SF taking Mac JOnes at 3....Shows Surtrain to Denver at 9 and Horn to us at 10. NE trades up to 11 to take Fields.

Barmore to us in Rd 2
btw - they gave up a total of 3 1st rounders to move to 3. They potentially could have got him at 7, 8 or later. Maybe even at their #12 pick that they had the whole time
trey3216
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Barmore to us in Rd 2
btw - they gave up a total of 3 1st rounders to move to 3. They potentially could have got him at 7, 8 or later. Maybe even at their #12 pick that they had the whole time
jones wasn't going to last to 12
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
Assassin said:

still not too sure about our new swing tackle. His first name isnt Cameron so I dont know how good he can be

Nor is it Connor....
BearForce
It's been a while...
Assassin
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Does an amazing job for CBS
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

Does an amazing job for CBS
blown away at this personality of his that we only saw hints of!
BearForce
Wow...well definitely going to be a QB run now.

Assassin
BearForce said:

thought they might keep him for a year and the kid get some seasoning
Assassin
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Got a little fondness for Carolina as Matt is there. Will always give him kudos for doing what he did for Baylor
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Got a little fondness for Carolina as Matt is there. Will always give him kudos for doing what he did for Baylor
Definitely
Wichitabear
I'm just about to throw up. I 'm so nervous for this basketball game.
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

me too.

FYI - got a new med today designed to control epilepsy. While mine is a bit different, its the neurotransmitters in the brain. Also lets me operate a little calmer. This
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin
D. C. Bear
Wichitabear said:

I have become calmer and calmer as the day has progressed. The Bears have done the work, now is the time to cash the check.
Wichitabear
D. C. Bear said:

Wichitabear said:

I have become calmer and calmer as the day has progressed. The Bears have done the work, now is the time to cash the check.
I hope so. I really hope so.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

me too.

FYI - got a new med today designed to control epilepsy. While mine is a bit different, its the neurotransmitters in the brain. Also lets me operate a little calmer. This

I should have got some!
Assassin
Undrafted Terence Steele cashed in majorly under the NFL's performance-based pay system. Having played in 85.6% of the snaps in 2020, he earned a team-high $487,135. The rest of the top 10: Dalton Schultz - $412,911 Brandon Knight - $389,758 Donovan Wilson - $386,617 Michael Gallup - $386,481 Connor Williams - $382,238 Darian Thompson - $288,143 Dorance Armstrong - $260,498 Connor McGovern - $247,760 Trevon Diggs - $238,898
Assassin
Kyle Pitts is the best player in this draft. Cannot pass him up.... BPA

Assassin
btw - if you take Kyle Pitts, immediately turn around and us Gallup and say a 3 for a late 1st round pick for a Cb. Pitts can play in the slot or WR on top of TE
BearForce
Assassin said:

btw - if you take Kyle Pitts, immediately turn around and us Gallup and say a 3 for a late 1st round pick for a Cb. Pitts can play in the slot or WR on top of TE

I actually think they keep Gallup now with the new media contracts.
BearForce
Assassin said:

This is a really good mock.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

This is a really good mock.
I've always been a BPA @ PON guy. Last year the Boys changed my thinking. If we get Pitts and keep him away from the NFC East its a double win. And the NFLs best offense just got better which means our defense got better keeping them off the field
Assassin
btw - TE Pitts just ran a 4.4 - at 6'6, 246... wonder if you use him as jack of all trades and maybe as an edge rusher too!
Assassin
Made some sweet trades and got some players!

and selections are

First Page Last Page
Page 556 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.