Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,128,127 Views | 30125 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

That was a bad series
Herbert is just a badass QB too. Same thing their fans are saying about Dak

In the meantime, let Maurice Canady give CB a shot. There is a reason we got him

Exactly, I dont understand how Brown is still on the field.
believe it or not, Brown is our co-leader in tackles at 4.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Micah Parsons may not have a single tackle but he was in Herberts face when he was coming off the deep side
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

That was a bad series

In the meantime, let Maurice Canady give CB a shot. There is a reason we got him

Yeah because he gets thrown at alot...like just now
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

That was a bad series

Yeah because he gets thrown at alot...like just now
stats dont say how often he flubbed tackles
Assassin
hell of a defensive stand in the red zone
Assassin
its a new game. About time for a loooooong Dak to Cooper or CeeDee pass
Assassin
Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham suffered an Achilles injury in Sunday's loss to the San Francisco 49ers, and there's belief it's a season-ending tear, a source confirmed to ESPN.
Assassin
I said earlier that Dak to the TEs was perfectly setup for this game
Assassin
would have liked a TD but I'll take the 3
Assassin
biggest difference between Cowboys and Chargers today - Herbert has hourglass time to throw the all. Dak has to get rid of the ball as the pocket is collapsing
Assassin
great defense by Brown as long as his back is turned to the play
Assassin
Dallas is doing pretty with D as long as its between the 20s
Assassin
This is what Dallas needs to do, short dinky passes
Assassin
Z's longest FG is 61. We are at 62 right now
Assassin
58 from here
Assassin
55 from here
D. C. Bear
Heck of a kick.
Assassin
Assassin said:

So Cowboys only undefeated team (hee hee) in NFC East

With all the folks we got hurt, I think this will be like the game against the Bucs. He who scores last wins
Am I good or what?
BearForce
Assassin said:

55 from here

That would have been good from 65, wow
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

55 from here

That would have been good from 65, wow
no kidding

D. Prescott
23-27, 237 YDS, 1 INT

J. Herbert
31-41, 338 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT
----------------
T. Pollard
13 CAR, 109 YDS, 1 TD

A. Ekeler
9 CAR, 54 YDS
----------------
C. Lamb
8 REC, 81 YDS

K. Allen
4 REC, 108 YDS
Assassin
I thought some of newly signed FAs played great, especially Kazee and Jayron Kearse. Kneau Neal had some moments too

Our leading tackler was Jaylon Smith
Assassin
OSA ODIGHIZUWA was one of our third rounders with Ghoulson who was inactive.

He had some moments but wasnt he the fella that ran into the punter?
Assassin
what happened to our fireplug, Quinton Bohanan?
Assassin
Wonder how Biadiz graded out against Jerry Tillery and Linval Joseph? Our OL middle is still not very solid.

Also the backup to the backup RT, Steele
BearForce
Assassin said:

I thought some of newly signed FAs played great, especially Kazee and Jayron Kearse. Kneau Neal had some moments too

When its due its due and from what I saw Jaylon played well today.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

maybe he felt the heat
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

maybe he felt the heat

Or knew he had to step up for the occasion when he was needed most?
Assassin
If Carson Wentz plays in at least 13 games for the Colts this season -- and he should if he stays healthy -- then the conditional second-round pick should convert into Philadelphia's third first-round pick. The Eagles address an aging defensive line with the addition of DeMarvin Leal.
----
he rolled his ankle pretty badly at the end of today's game

"Felt it right away. Tried to tape it up and do everything I could to finish the game," Wentz said. "... I've sprained my ankle probably 100 times since I was a kid. This one I just couldn't play on it."

Injuries have been a significant part of Wentz's career. He has played a full season just twice in the first five years of his NFL career. His most serious injury was a torn ACL suffered late in the 2017 season, also against the Rams. Wentz missed three weeks of training camp this year after undergoing left foot surgery on Aug. 2. Eason took the majority of the first-team snaps in Wentz's absence. He'll likely start against Tennessee in Week 3 if Wentz is out for an extended period of time.
Assassin
Assassin said:

If Carson Wentz plays in at least 13 games for the Colts this season -- and he should if he stays healthy -- then the conditional second-round pick should convert into Philadelphia's third first-round pick. The Eagles address an aging defensive line with the addition of DeMarvin Leal.
----
he rolled his ankle pretty badly at the end of today's game

"Felt it right away. Tried to tape it up and do everything I could to finish the game," Wentz said. "... I've sprained my ankle probably 100 times since I was a kid. This one I just couldn't play on it."

Injuries have been a significant part of Wentz's career. He has played a full season just twice in the first five years of his NFL career. His most serious injury was a torn ACL suffered late in the 2017 season, also against the Rams. Wentz missed three weeks of training camp this year after undergoing left foot surgery on Aug. 2. Eason took the majority of the first-team snaps in Wentz's absence. He'll likely start against Tennessee in Week 3 if Wentz is out for an extended period of time.
. Wentz is 45-of-69 for 498 yards with three touchdowns and an interception while showing a knack for being able to extend plays with his feet this season. At the same time, though, he has also been hit way too many times. Wentz has been sacked six times and hit an additional 21 times through the first two games
Assassin
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=32240007
Assassin
In defeating the Los Angeles Chargers, 20-17, the Cowboys moved to 1-1 on the season and broke a streak of 34 straight games of only winning when they topped 30 points. It marked the first time to do so since a 27-20 victory over Tampa Bay on Dec. 23, 2018.
trey3216
Assassin said:

Wonder how Biadiz graded out against Jerry Tillery and Linval Joseph? Our OL middle is still not very solid.

steele is pretty much anchored in as the swing tackle at this point. He's not the backup to a backup.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
trey3216 said:

Assassin said:

steele is pretty much anchored in as the swing tackle at this point. He's not the backup to a backup.
I want to see what Ty can do. We have had one of our best offseaons in FA's with Neal, Keanzee, etc. OL and DL will be a couple of the more important areas to draft. If Ty can be THE man (he's 35) for a couple of years, that will give them some time to develop. Steele is just too slow to slide
Assassin
Assassin said:

trey3216 said:

Assassin said:

I want to see what Ty can do. We have had one of our best offseaons in FA's with Neal, Keanzee, etc. OL and DL will be a couple of the more important areas to draft. If Ty can be THE man (he's 35) for a couple of years, that will give them some time to develop. Steele is just too slow to slide
After the Chaz Green/Byron Bell debacle of 2017, the Cowboys have done a great job addressing the swing tackle position in each of the last four offseasons. First, it was the signing of Cameron Fleming in 2018, who they re-upped in 2019. This essentially cost the Cowboys $2.4 million (2018) and $2.97 million (2019) just to give them some insurance on the edge. It's a good thing too because Fleming started three games at left tackle in each of those seasons. The team let him go in free agency as he signed a one-year deal with the New York Giants for $3.5 million where he ended up starting all 16 games at right tackle.

The Cowboys replaced one Cameron with another as they signed Cam Erving to a one year $2.5 million deal last offseason. In a year that saw six different players fill in at tackle (five of which missed time due to injury) for the Cowboys, Erving came in handy starting in five games before succumbing to injury himself. He was rewarded with a two-year, $10 million deal with the Carolina Panthers. Being the swing tackle in Dallas has it's advantages.

This offseason, they again went after a veteran swing tackle by signing Ty Nsekhe to a one-year, $1.75 million deal. Nsekhe has proven himself to be a very reliable tackle for many years, and while he's no spring chicken at 35, he immediately lands as the team's top reserve tackle on the roster. And considering the cost, that's a very nice signing by the front office.
Assassin
That was actually a fun game to watch yesterday. Lots of DALLAS Dbacks flying all over the place. Seems like we found our new Bill Bates type guys
First Page Last Page
Page 596 of 861

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.