Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,150,827 Views | 30157 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tyrell Diggs is turning into a Ed Reed/Rodney Harrison type CB. I love the aggression. The more he plays, the less penalties to as he is developed by the coaching staff.

Antonio Brown has to be moved to the other end of the bench. Let him play Special Teams and be a badass. I better fit than corner

Maurice Canady would be a better fit- but that kid is the most snakebitten for injuries that we may have on out team. Knee, thigh, ankle, rotator

Jourdan Lewis, CJ Goodwiin, Nashon Wright, Maurice Canady. Also Reggie Robinson and Kelvin Joseph when they come back from injury. Any of these might be better than Brown
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
playing the Philly Poo next Monday night.

They lost TE Ertz to Covid today. They have already lost a pair of key veterans to injury this week. Coach Nick Sirianni confirmed on Monday that defensive end Brandon Graham ruptured an Achilles tendon and will miss the remainder of the year. Guard Brandon Brooks has a strained pec and is expected to go on injured reserve but should return this season, according to Sirianni.

Rookie Landon Dickerson filled in for Brooks at right guard. Sirianni said they haven't decided whether Dickerson or Nate Herbig will get the start there Monday night.

As for Ertz like us for Zach, Per NFL protocols, players who are vaccinated and asymptomatic can return after providing two negative test results 24 hours apart, while unvaccinated players who test positive must isolate for at least 10 days. The Eagles' next game is on Monday Night Football Sept. 27 against the Dallas Cowboys.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
btw - the Philly Poo key as to their offense is rushing. They are currently 2nd in the NFL at 162 yds per. However their D sucks as they are ranked 29th!
Assassin
They traded with us to move to 10th to grab DaVonta Smith while we got Parsons AND DE Chauncy Gholston whom Steven Jones was glowing about on the radio the other day
Assassin

After two weeks, it looks like it's back to square one for the Dallas Cowboys, at least in the NFC East where Dallas, Philly, and Washington all share the same 1-1 record.

But that doesn't mean the playoff odds for those three teams are the same, far from it. Fivethirtyeight.com currently shows the Cowboys as the clear favorites to win the NFC East.

In the FiveThirtyEight ranking, the Cowboys are ranked 12th overall, the Eagles are ranked 22nd, with Washington and the Giants close behind at 24th and 27th respectively.
Assassin
The next 15 games are against

Eagles
Panthers
Giants
Patriots
Vikings
Broncos
Falcons
Chiefs
Raiders
Saints
Wash your hands before you eat
Giants
Washed up
Cards
Eagles

If we figure out the other CB, we could go 13-2 with losses to Cards and Chiefs. Carolina has been looking really good the last couple of games.. Pats have rookie Mac Jones at QB, we are very evenly matched up with Vikings, we are 3-4 pts better than the Broncos, Falcons are having a rough year. Watch out for Raiders, they opened the season with wins over Baltimore and Pitt. Saints we are pretty even with.
Assassin
btw - that was a sea of Cowboy blue in the stands, eh?
Assassin
Assassin said:

btw - that was a sea of Cowboy blue in the stands, eh?
Quarterback Dak Prescott told The Dallas Morning News the Cowboys, despite being the road team, didn't have the need for a silent count on offense. At one point, the Cowboys' fans among the 70,240 attending the game at SoFi Stadium, chanted "Let's Go Cowboys.
Assassin
Wide receiver Amari Cooper left the game on the last drive after injuring his ribs on a catch. Cooper finished with three catches for 24 yards but picked up key first down with 46 seconds left in the game. Cooper caught a short pass from quarterback Dak Prescott for 12 yards but landed hard on the turf as he was tackled by safety Alohi Gilman.

Cooper was down several moments before he slowly walked to the sidelines with the Cowboys' medical staff. Cooper, after talking with head athletic trainer Jim Maurer on the sidelines, seemed fine and stood by himself on the sidelines as the game ended with a game-winning field goal by Greg Zuerlein.
Assassin
Assassin said:

trey3216 said:

Assassin said:

Wonder how Biadiz graded out against Jerry Tillery and Linval Joseph? Our OL middle is still not very solid.

Also the backup to the backup RT, Steele
steele is pretty much anchored in as the swing tackle at this point. He's not the backup to a backup.
I want to see what Ty can do. We have had one of our best offseaons in FA's with Neal, Keanzee, etc. OL and DL will be a couple of the more important areas to draft. If Ty can be THE man (he's 35) for a couple of years, that will give them some time to develop. Steele is just too slow to slide
a summary I hadnt seen:

Steele gets start, plays well
Second-year swing tackle Terence Steele started at right tackle for La'el Collins (PED suspension) and handled himself well against star defensive end Joey Bosa. Steele had numerous snaps where he blocked Bosa one-on-one and also had inside help from All-Pro right guard Zack Martin.

Bosa finished with three tackles and no quarterback pressures.

"He played unbelievable," Martin said of Steele. "We talked, if we had the center slide going right, trying to get out there and help him, and the times I did, he didn't need it. He did an outstanding job. We know with Terence how much work he put in this offseason and through training camp, and we know he's fully capable to be out there. He did an awesome job."

Bosa also lined up opposite left tackle Tyron Smith and struggled on that side as well. It was an excellent performance against one of the top defensive players in the NFL.

"I was just doing my job," Steele said. "That was a great team win. My job is to block the ends, and that's what I was doing today. I wasn't doing anything but my job. We came out with the 'dub,' and that's ultimately what matters."
Assassin
Assassin said:

Tyrell Diggs is turning into a Ed Reed/Rodney Harrison type CB. I love the aggression. The more he plays, the less penalties to as he is developed by the coaching staff.

Antonio Brown has to be moved to the other end of the bench. Let him play Special Teams and be a badass. I better fit than corner

Maurice Canady would be a better fit- but that kid is the most snakebitten for injuries that we may have on out team. Knee, thigh, ankle, rotator

Jourdan Lewis, CJ Goodwiin, Nashon Wright, Maurice Canady. Also Reggie Robinson and Kelvin Joseph when they come back from injury. Any of these might be better than Brown
Byron Jones managed two interceptions in 79 games across five seasons with the Cowboys.

Well, Diggs has five picks in 13 NFL games. On Sunday, he became the first Cowboys player since Lee Roy Jordan in 1975 to record an interception in each of his team's first two regular-season games.
Assassin
Dallas finished with 13 first downs in the opening quarter, a team record that also tied the NFL mark.
Assassin
btw - lets not forget that badass play at the end of the first half: The Cowboys nearly scored with a little razzle dazzle on the last play of the half when Prescott found Lamb over the middle, the receiver taking it 34 yards and then lateraling the ball to Elliott, who made it to the Chargers' 3-yard line before being pushed out of bounds.
Assassin
Zuerlein was good on his 56-yard try as time expired, marking his 10th career game-winning kick and the second-longest game-winner of his career.
Assassin
Kingsley Enagbare LB
SOUTH CAROLINA SR 6'4" / 260 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Dallas

DeMarcus Lawrence's seasons seem to go one of two ways: he plays in every game or he misses at least half the season. Unfortunately, the latter seems to be true of the 29-year old in 2021. Nevertheless, Dallas has an apparent need for more juice coming off the edge.
BearForce
Assassin said:

btw - lets not forget that badass play at the end of the first half: The Cowboys nearly scored with a little razzle dazzle on the last play of the half when Prescott found Lamb over the middle, the receiver taking it 34 yards and then lateraling the ball to Elliott, who made it to the Chargers' 3-yard line before being pushed out of bounds.

I wonder if Pollard scores on that play...I think he might have if it had been him instead of Zeke
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wide receiver Amari Cooper left the game on the last drive after injuring his ribs on a catch. Cooper finished with three catches for 24 yards but picked up key first down with 46 seconds left in the game. Cooper caught a short pass from quarterback Dak Prescott for 12 yards but landed hard on the turf as he was tackled by safety Alohi Gilman.

Cooper was down several moments before he slowly walked to the sidelines with the Cowboys' medical staff. Cooper, after talking with head athletic trainer Jim Maurer on the sidelines, seemed fine and stood by himself on the sidelines as the game ended with a game-winning field goal by Greg Zuerlein.
Praise for that little kicker. I'm surprised he made it and a good thing too!
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I wonder if Pollard scores on that play...I think he might have if it had been him instead of Zeke
Marvelous even more so had we made it to the end zone. Lamb is slowly but surely winning my heart.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Byron Jones managed two interceptions in 79 games across five seasons with the Cowboys.

Well, Diggs has five picks in 13 NFL games. On Sunday, he became the first Cowboys player since Lee Roy Jordan in 1975 to record an interception in each of his team's first two regular-season games.
great memory. I love the old stories. Lol
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

I hope he's ready to go by next game
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Pollard is looking sharp this year.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Pollard is looking sharp this year.
Agree
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

No doubt
GoldMind
This team is going to the super bowl and I couldn't be more hype.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Hello Hype
Assassin
It's a Taco Tuesday for the Steelers. On Tuesday afternoon, the organization announced they have signed defensive end Taco Charlton to their practice squad.
Wichitabear
GoldMind said:

Let's hope GoldMind
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

It's a Taco Tuesday for the Steelers. On Tuesday afternoon, the organization announced they have signed defensive end Taco Charlton to their practice squad.
I thought he started playing better with his last team, no?
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

Since drafted in 2017, he's been with the Cowboys, Dolphins, Chiefs and now Stealers.

Nickname should be Taco Charlatan...
Franko
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

Since drafted in 2017, he's been with the Cowboys, Dolphins, Chiefs and now Stealers.

I still cry real tears over the fact that we took Taco instead of TJ Watt.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
BearForce
Franko said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

No ****
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

ok, that's so bad. What a disappointment
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Franko said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

No ****
Big Mistake
trumpetbear
Assassin
Carolina demolished the Texans tonight

Sam Darnold looks like a totally different QB with some good coaching. 23-34, 304 YDS
First Page Last Page
Page 597 of 862

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.