Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,125,998 Views | 30121 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

BaylorProud77 said:

BaylorProud77 said:

OMG That's a wrap!!!!!!!!
Do you like me now! No! lol

You like that! You like that? No

You like Dak! You like Dak? Yes
"Who'Dak?"

Trademark it!
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
boognish_bear
BaylorProud77
boognish_bear said:

Was there some question about it?
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

BaylorProud77 said:

BaylorProud77 said:

OMG That's a wrap!!!!!!!!
Do you like me now! No! lol

You like that! You like that? No

You like Dak! You like Dak? Yes
"Who'Dak?"

Trademark it!
,lol, you two are crazy, but i like it.
Assassin
Ezekiel Elliott will not be flying back to Dallas following today's win against the Washington Redskins. Elliott said he will head to New York to be in attendance at his hearing Monday for a preliminary injunction to block the NFL's six-game suspension.

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Elliott, in his 22nd NFL game, has 21 rushing TDs, tying Barry Sanders and Billy Sims for 3rd-fastest to reach 20 career rushing TDs
boognish_bear
BaylorProud77 said:

boognish_bear said:

Announcers speculated he was motioning to the coaches that he had only been targeted 2 times all day
Assassin
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Announcers speculated he was motioning to the coaches that he had only been targeted 2 times all day
They missed a couple of years ago too when they thought Dez was yelling at the coaches. Turns out he was emphatically describing the defense set
Assassin
Jerry Jones: "Zeke has in no way, by any standard in this country, done anything wrong. He's done nothing wrong. The league has tried to say that he's done something that we disagree with. We all don't agree with that. I want him to get a fair shot and he deserves that. "
Assassin
Elliott on appeals hearing in NY tomorrow: "Just trust my legal team... make sure I am on the field next week."
Assassin
This marks Cowboys fifth straight win against the Redskins AT Washington.
Assassin
Sean Lee said he didn't leave the game for a few plays early on because of any injury. He said his shoe tore apart on him.
BearForce
So any trades for us?

I'm starting to warm to Martavious Bryant as we lack a home run hitter.
Assassin
BearForce said:

So any trades for us?

he's a pain in the ass but if he's available for a conditional 7th...

I would rather go after CB Vontae Davsi fro the colts
Assassin
BearForce said:

So any trades for us?

TY Hilton may also be available. The whole Colt roster may be available for trades

Hilton is signed through 2020, and he has a base salary of $8 million this year, $11 million next year, and $13 million in 2019. As one source explained it, Hilton wouldn't be inclined to adjust his contract in order to facilitate a trade

91 catches last year for 1448 yds, 6 TDs. Since he was a rookie, 50, 82, 82, 69 and 91 catches
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

So any trades for us?

he's a pain in the ass but if he's available for a conditional 7th...

I would rather go after CB Vontae Davsi fro the colts

I think WR is actually a bigger need and Bryant is signed through 2018.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

So any trades for us?

TY Hilton may also be available. The whole Colt roster may be available for trades

Hilton is signed through 2020, and he has a base salary of $8 million this year, $11 million next year, and $13 million in 2019. As one source explained it, Hilton wouldn't be inclined to adjust his contract in order to facilitate a trade

91 catches last year for 1448 yds, 6 TDs. Since he was a rookie, 50, 82, 82, 69 and 91 catches

Interesting...he would certainly make folks pick their poison between him and Dez.
Assassin
ex-Cowboy stuff:

The Jets' top three healthy cornerbacks at the moment consist of a journeyman (Robert Nelson), a struggling second-year, fourth-round pick (Juston Burris), and a former seventh-round pick already cut once (Darryl Roberts).

The already shaky cornerback situation only grew more worrisome Sunday when top cornerback Morris Claiborne was lost to a foot injury early in the second half of Sunday's 25-20 loss to the Falcons at MetLife Stadium. He joined Buster Skrine (concussion) as experienced cornerbacks on the sideline.

While Claiborne expressed optimism he could play Thursday against the Bills X-Rays revealed there was no break it was at best an uncertain proposition. He'll undergo an MRI exam Monday, but Claiborne doesn't believe it is a long-term injury.

"I'm going to do everything in my power to be on the field on Thursday," he said.

Still, it couldn't come at a worse time for the Jets or Claiborne, who had been performing so well after being brought in this offseason to replace Darrelle Revis as the team's No. 1 cornerback. He limited Falcons star Julio Jones to two catches for 21 yards in the first half, helping the Jets take a 17-13 lead into intermission.
Assassin
So Mike Fisher or Spags was on 105.3 earlier explaining the reason for Switzer taking a knee.

The Dallas return team was the "all-hands" team, expecting the Skins might try to pooch something. Switzer had been told not to go all out, but to make sure that we retained possession, and as he had no blockers, to take a knee as soon as he saw folks coming at him. Makes sense as he's about Rudy Ruettiger size. "You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin'..:"

Garrett said he might have been a little more aggressive but had done as he was told
Assassin
Ezekiel Elliott and the NFLPA never filed their request for a full en banc hearing of the 5th Circuit Court in Texas, and the deadline for doing so has passed. The reason for the change in plans, according to a source familiar with the union's thinking, is that Judge Crotty's temporary restraining order of Oct. 17 left Elliott and the union surprisingly encouraged about their chances to prevail in the Southern District Court in New York. Remember, the reason the union rushed to file on Elliott's behalf in Dallas was its fear that, if the case were heard in the Southern District, the Tom Brady precedent would be binding and Elliott would have no chance. But Crotty's ruling on Oct. 17 attacked as "quite wrong" the NFL's assertion that the Brady ruling "forecloses judicial review of arbitral decisions for fundamental fairness." Crotty issued that ruling on a temporary basis while Judge Katherine Polk Failla, to whom the case has been assigned in NY, was on vacation. Judge Failla will hear arguments at 5 pm ET on Monday and is likely to rule this week on whether to affirm or reject Crotty's decision. If she affirms it, Elliott gets his preliminary injunction and the suspension is stayed while the Southern District Court hears the full case. If she rejects it, Elliott likely has to serve the six-game suspension while the case is heard. Source says there's not likely any other short-term relief Elliott and the NFLPA could pursue if Failla rules against them this week, and with the 5th Circuit jurisdiction track no longer being pursued, all of Elliott's eggs are in the Southern District basket.
Sick Em
I haven't seen a single NFL game this year and am enjoying my Sundays in ways I never imagined...
Assassin
Sick Em said:

I haven't seen a single NFL game this year and am enjoying my Sundays in ways I never imagined...
I dont blame you.

I chose a different route. I'm streaming all my games so they cant count them. And I'm not buying any products advertised during the game. I have no problem with folks protesting, but not on my sports dime.

Assassin

Cowboys Halloween helmet
GoldMind
Assassin said:

Sick Em said:

I dont blame you.

I chose a different route. I'm streaming all my games so they cant count them. And I'm not buying any products advertised during the game. I have no problem with folks protesting, but not on my sports dime.

That would take some very careful maneuvering on my part. Hard to to buy Chevy.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

Sick Em said:

I dont blame you.

I will be in my KIA for many years to come. Sometimes its a good thing to be poor
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

Sick Em said:

I dont blame you.

I will be in my KIA for many years to come. Sometimes its a good thing to be poor

You're talking to the guy who got suckered into buying an Aztek....
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

Sick Em said:

I dont blame you.

You're talking to the guy who got suckered into buying an Aztek....
You were the one!
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

Sean Lee said he didn't leave the game for a few plays early on because of any injury. He said his shoe tore apart on him.
Thank goodness. I thought he got hurt. Great news
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

So Mike Fisher or Spags was on 105.3 earlier explaining the reason for Switzer taking a knee.

The Dallas return team was the "all-hands" team, expecting the Skins might try to pooch something. Switzer had been told not to go all out, but to make sure that we retained possession, and as he had no blockers, to take a knee as soon as he saw folks coming at him. Makes sense as he's about Rudy Ruettiger size. "You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin'..:"

Garrett said he might have been a little more aggressive but had done as he was told
That's kinda what I thought
Assassin
zekes hearing started at 4pm our time
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

let's hope it goes his way
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

havent seen anything yet
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

havent seen anything yet
thank you
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

havent seen anything yet
thank you
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 861

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.